Page 177 of 178 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

200 meters?! Impossible! No Domain could be so extensive. On the other hand, he did construct it without a barrier. Truly, this could only be called a divine technique. What was Malleus to do if there was no bluff on Sukuna's part? Surely there was a bluff, right? No... no, he was far too relaxed; Malleus could see the signs of feigning. Sukuna was merely sitting there on his throne, nude, a goddess on either side of him. He was even spewing flirtatious vulgarities to them while locked in combat with Malleus himself!

"Full? You both look empty to me," Sukuna said to Elysia. Both were in comfortable positions, but that little refusal was worth commenting on. "That's a pity. I thought it would leave a bigger impression if you were both sucking away while I kill this pretender," he mused. Alas, if it was not to be, he'd deal with Malleus regardless. Speaking of Malleus, he'd made a decision to escape. A cloak of green flame encompassed him, spreading outward to obscure him from sight. While he was unseen, he'd escape to the rear. Except... he wouldn't. Sukuna had already raised a casual hand, and with a flick of two fingers, Malleus suffered an immediate severing of both legs. He'd fall over immediately, and be actively attempting to crawl away when he became visible again.

Sukuna was very relaxed and Malleus had decided that the jig was up so to speak. Both Ereshkigal and Elysia seemed to think this tactical retreat as a reasonable course of action and at the very least proved to be more competent than Ishtar, not that it was a huge feat to accomplish. He still gave Ereshkigal an unnerved feeling much like Enki in that last full millennia he'd been alive. It seemed that Sukuna thought both the women at his side looked empty, meanwhile both the young women were positively brimming with energy at this point.

"I am sure if we were currently one right now, we'd have to make something to avoid exploding," she said with a bright smile. As for his stance on using this as a method of showing off against the man known as Malleus Ereshkigal could only shrug. "Really? Seems like a bit of a waste against someone who seems to have been either over confident or bluffing, or... yes?" These were Ereshkigal's words on the matter all the while it seemed that Sukuna was more than able to remove Malleus' legs from his body and leave him trying to crawl away. "Aren't Great Spirits supposed to be... for lack of a better term, great?" this was the question of Elysia. She wasn't even intending to tease in this moment she just had a genuine bit of confusion recoiling the stories of their childhood with the truth of this being before them. Just the same both of these goddesses believed that someone should die today, she'd only avoided completely capturing the soul of Ishtar thinking she'd die, and this man had technically come between Ishtar and the comeuppance that she deserved.

"Waste it, or explode. It doesn't really matter which," Sukuna said casually. Here on his throne in this new domain, the demon could feel Malleus no matter how much he tried to run or hide. When the halfling was no longer shrouded under guise of green flame, Sukuna gazed out unto his severed legs and crawling upper body. As for the potential waste of his efforts involving Ereshkigal and Elysia, he saw things no such way. If there was one thing those of Sukuna's ilk enjoyed no matter what, it was an unnecessary flex. "You think he's not worth it? I think that's all the more reason. I've got a thing for stomping out the little ones who talk the most shit," he proclaimed.

Malleus was not allowed to even crawl away. Sukuna beckoned toward himself, effectively dragging the other male via telekinesis to the shrine's base. Malleus still had a hole in his chest. He wasn't reeling from the chopping of his legs; it would have been disappointing if he had been. Elysia was right about Great Spirits. They were meant to be... great. "The great ones are supposed to be as strong as it gets. This one was one of their offspring before he cut himself in half. After that, he was out raping people even before I was born. I guess that makes him my second dad?" What a hilarious thought. In a way, Malleus was the first to showcase obscenity, before it all coalesced into Sukuna upon his birth. "I guess you could say me being born stole from him, then he stole from me. That's how cycles go, isn't it? Ashes to ashes," he contemplated. All the while, he was calling out to the second finger Malleus possessed, plucking it telekinetically from the pretender's body and dragging it through air into his own mouth. Another pulse of power occurred; each one was shaking reality more and more. Within the space of Sukuna's domain, the blood of Malleus was being integrated into the atmosphere. Sukuna and the others were sheltered by the shrine, but just outside was a rain shower of blood. Such was a sign of a massacre within the demon's domain; even Malleus could feel death looming overhead.

Waste or explode? Ereshkigal and Elysia had been doing both throughout the day. It was why this building had been covered in white before now. Ereshkigal didn't waste, and instead exploded into a beautiful fashion. At the same time, Elysia had taken much into herself, even seeming to cause more to fall into the depths of her body before it began to be expelled outward in just an overflow of mana and a drug induced state. "Hm, I'm pretty sure we do a bit of both most of the time," Ereshkigal said casually. Soon after though, Sukuna was explaining that he believed in thoroughly crushing those weaker than himself and found it most amusing. "Obscenity is definitely sounding like something that fits you... I mean, I get it. I guess..." she said thinking back to her past actions and finding at least a couple of them counted as these major flexes that Sukuna spoke of.

Malleus had been trying to crawl away, but he'd been beckoned back. Even the loss of this legs hadn't truly shaken him, which was like good for maintaining his ego. Even so, Sukuna was basically just dragging around a dish full of snacks for his own consumption. He gave the death goddesses context for their understanding. The great spirits were great, and this green fellow as an offspring of the original who had been raping people long before even Sukuna was born. "No wonder he reminds us of Enki," this was all Elysia had to say about it. Apparently these two people had been taking from each other on and off over the course of time. That was an interesting thing to have happen but it seemed that this cycles victor was a bit clearer than it might have been in past cycles. This made Ereshkigal wonder if both of these individuals needed to exist to balance out the world. She could see the potential uses of one like Sukuna in the world, but the words about what happened to this 'great spirit' over time made her question his methods. Elysia while she heard out the explanation found herself absently tracing those tattoos on Sukuna's arms with her free hand. Actually, Ereshkigal was doing something similar with the markings on his thighs, both goddesses were obviously very comfortable in the moment.

"Oh? Good. If it's not too much, it's not enough," Sukuna insisted. It was fully his intention to go well beyond what Ereshkigal, and now Elysia, could physically handle. He got quite a jolly from seeing the goddess overstimulated and overflowing; she could expect many repeats of their previous session in future. She found 'obscenity' to be a fitting theme for him. She was very right about that, though even she had not yet seen the limits of his connection to the concept. "You'll get it more later. I'll run both of you ragged before the night's over."

First and foremost, Sukuna had to recover himself. Two of four fingers had been taken from Malleus, and he was already pulling the first from his soul. Whoever this 'Enki' person Ereshkigal spoke of was, the mention of his similarity to this individual left Sukuna with no intention of meeting them. One more finger flew into Sukuna's mouth as his primary eyes shifted toward Ereshkigal's hand, and his secondary pair looked toward Elysia's. Their casual tracing of seals on his body was something of interest. What was she gaining from that motion? "What's with that?" he asked the pair. Maybe there was some sort of power they were making contact with? If it was anything else, it was probably beyond Sukuna's understanding.

According to Sukuna if what was going on was not too much, it wasn't enough. Ereshkigal could at least say she understood he meant those words. Given her first interaction with him, she was quite sure he didn't know the meaning of moderation. That was fine with her though, truth be told he was probably more prone to overindulgence in certain senses. "That's extreme. But I guess it isn't really a problem," these were Ereshkigal's words on the matter. Of course, Elysia wouldn't immediately speak, she found it too fun to watch her other self dance around subjects like she was rather antsy about the entirety of the situation. And what was this... he planned to run them both ragged before the end of the night. "Don't threaten us with a good time~" Elysia was prone to saying whatever she felt like. That much was obvious, even more so than the little snarky replies Ereshkigal said a time or two just because she'd been overwhelmed or they'd slipped out of her consciousness.

Another finger was being digested by Sukuna and each one seemed to confer to him a greater amount of the power he was apparently supposed to have already. All the while both Ereshkigal and Elysia were absently tracing those seals across his body. They weren't actually receiving any power from them, and it wasn't entirely a nervous gesture either. When he rather suddenly returned his eyes to both of them, Ereshkigal gained conscious knowledge of what she was doing and almost stopped. At the very least her face reddened immensely and it was only a gentle firmness applied to the hand behind Sukuna's back by Elysia which allowed her to continue. All the while Elysia continued as if nothing had been done in the first place. "A couple of things. We're comfortable and still a bit... buzzed, yeah I'll call it that," she started which made Ereshkigal looked more horrified than ever. "And we didn't get the chance to take them all in before so we're doing it now," she finished her explanation. An absent-minded habit made her comfortingly stroke this man, her heightened senses seemed to make it a reasonable thing to do. She wasn't trying to take anything from it, but she probably could in tiny increments and maybe she would later. "Is that weird?" Ereshkigal asked. He was so close it almost seemed wrong not to touch him, it was also now comforting and grounding to do so. And Elysia wasn't actually wrong she was just kind of interested in all the markings along his body for various reasons.

Sukuna was a demon of his word. He'd spoken this truth earlier in his interaction with Ereshkigal, formerly Kur, but perhaps she needed reminding. If she did, she'd learn all over again how frank he was by the time this day ended. Even now, he was thinking the pair needed better understanding of his deviant nature. Ereshkigal would especially fall victim, considering an earlier exchange between her and Elysia. "That wasn't a threat," was all he said.

Sukuna's gaze was split between both women, but the one on Ereshkigal was a bit more... piercing, so to speak. Elysia claimed their fingers were moving along his skin as a thing of comfort and something they'd missed out on earlier. Ereshkigal however, seemed almost ready to stop her movements for a moment. She'd have been better off not doing things like that; she only made herself a target with those reactions. It was she who asked if their behavior presently was weird. Upon ingesting the penultimate finger kept in Malleus' body, Sukuna shifted the whole of his scrutiny to the black-clad goddess. "How should I know? It makes me think you're overdue for having your ass stuffed. Is that weird?" he retorted. If his reaction to it was strange, then the act itself was surely unusual. It wasn't as if he was anything but raring to go at any given moment, though, so perhaps his perception was a bit off. Either way, the moment Malleus was finally ended would be the beginning of something truly great, if one were to ask Sukuna about the near future.

According to Sukuna what he'd said to this duo wasn't a threat. Elysia had some memory of the man claiming to be a demon of his word. Ah, well that was just something to look forward to wasn't it? "Well that sounds promising doesn't it?~" she mused looking over to Ereshkigal and giving her raised brows as if to hint at something. There was nothing in Ereshkigal's mind which would allow her to interpret that look. This pair of people were going to be the end of her sanity. And given that this other woman was half herself, she was still left to question why her internal self was like this. Had she just absorbed too much unnecessary filth from her time ruling the underworld, had it polluted her ideals? She supposed time would tell.

Ereshkigal had been ready to stop their movements before her other self started to explain them. It was her nature to stop doing things which were pointed out to her that made her feel like she was being singled out for some reason. This was only made worse by the piercing gaze that was turned upon her. She'd begun almost squirming as her fingers traced the lines on his thighs, and she'd definitely averted her gaze for the time being. She wasn't sure why this man made her so very uncomfortable in random instances, but she was sure she'd done nothing to deserve this amount of torture in her life. Still as this man ate his own fingers from the body of a halfling while chatting casually with what were essentially his two wives, the more prim of the pair wondered if she was odd for her chosen activity. And what did he have to say to that? He didn't know, it made him think she'd been too long without anal probing? Ereshkigal's face gained red by the second starting from her neck and going up to her ears. She immediately turned her face away and those slight tracing motions had become almost feverish. "It.... is... well... why? That's such an extreme reaction!" there she managed to get out the entire sentence but not without gaining the hue of a tomato. Poor Ereshkigal, she'd basically become an object of mental torture by virtue of some of the most simple methods known to all of creation.

"It should," he assured after Elysia spoke up. Given what he'd seen of her, he expected nothing short of willingness. Ereshkigal however, had consistently been one to withdraw from her baser instincts, even to the point of questioning herself for what she enjoyed. Sukuna could have fun with both─ even a different type of fun with each individually. However, he rather enjoyed having both active at once for how they interacted with each other.

If he had to choose just one to torment, Sukuna would choose Ereshkigal every time. She shrank under his scrutiny. The movements of her finger became an erratic mess as she stammered through something resembling a reply. She turned her face away, and one hand of Sukuna's was there to meet the cheek farthest from him, all to turn her head fully in his direction while he stared brazenly. "Don't run from me, little girl. I'll show you extreme, and you'll never know what normal is again." This, too, was far from a threat by Sukuna. He'd flip the goddess inside-out and leave her wondering what sort of world she was in by the time he finished... if he finished.

Speaking of finishing, there was only a single finger left to pull from Malleus. Sukuna felt a great deal of resistance from the pretender, though not enough to hinder him at all. One more finger emerged from Malleus' chest and flew into the true demon's mouth. In that moment, Sukuna officially became twice as strong as he'd been hours before. No... there was a bit more in him now than even that. He was brimming with power that almost compared to how he was in his first incarnation. "Hehehehaha! I feel great! I haven't been this strong in such a long time!" he exclaimed. From that moment, Sukuna didn't even move to shred Malleus' body to ribbons; it seemed to simply happen at a glance. Malleus' arms, half of his head, and most of his torso went missing instantly. Ah, but what was this? Something was odd. When Sukuna looked at this individual, there was no Source present─ only a Core. With what remained of his head, Malleus saw the realization in Sukuna's face and grinned widely. "... Cowardly little shit."

Sukuna was such a self-assured individual compared to Ereshkigal she was quite certain nothing truly shook him at all. Here and now, Elysia seemed to be quite smitten with the idea of continuing. As much as she loved her other self, she also enjoyed tormenting her. It was far too easy to do even by her own standards. She understood that at his nature Sukuna was pretty predatory so he'd also likely enjoy the constant bit of chase that was allowable by the innocence of Ereshkigal. All the while he could also enjoy her blunter inner thoughts in the form of Elysia.

Soon enough such a predilection would be making itself known, as Sukuna's words managed to cause a stark change in the outward showing of Ereshkigal's personality. For all the trouble she'd gone through of separating herself from the intensity of this demon's gaze, he soon had a hand to the side of her face, turning her head and forcing her to face him. He brazenly stared into her reddened visage while she summoned all the courage she had to look him in the eye. He ordered her not to run from him and made the claim that he'd show her extreme and she'd not know what normal was again. "Well... that's... it's..." that stammer was something which seemed to happen around this man more often in the last few hours than it had happened at any other point in the last few centuries. "It's not like I planned to run or understand normal anyway!" she exclaimed. This was true, all discomfort Ereshkigal felt under the scrutiny of Sukuna never really made her want to run from him properly. She simply didn't know how to fully handle her emotional state around him all the time and he took issues with her coping mechanisms. This only made Elysia laugh that sinister little laugh of hers. "Ufufufufu~ That one took a while to get out~ It makes me wonder if I should translate~" she mentioned. Ah, that one was a bit of an instigator too wasn't she?

Ah, the fun between these two goddesses and their resident demon was something which could be cut short. Sukuna ingested the last of the fingers present within the body of Malleus and his body was shredded by the power alone. It was practically wafting off him, only to leave Sukuna to discover that the true form of Malleus was never present to begin with. "Well that sucks... but... congratulations~" Both Ereshkigal and Elysia mentioned. It had to be nice to come back into power you used to know. "Do you want to keep being called Sukuna?" Ereshkigal asked, knowing it was possible for him to rename himself as he'd only just spawned in this world properly.

Page 177 of 178 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178 LastLast