Silence. That was the most this personality ever had to offer. He would not be silent; she knew this. However, she continued to order his silence as if to deflect her own indecision. One day, that indecision would surely fade away. She'd know for certain what drove her to him, and what she should expect to receive from him at all times. Today did not seem to be that day─ at least not yet.

Pointing out the presence of Hoshimi Eri's gag reflex was not something she took kindly either. Why? It seemed to be a sore point, if only slightly. In response to this, he chuckled once more. "You needn't worry. It is only the first night, within the first climb toward bliss. I remain far from disappointed," he clarified. Somewhere inside, he was even infinitely pleased with everything going on, regardless of any limitations or reprehensions held by this woman. Gilgamesh's victory had been the bedding of Artoria Pendragon, but at this exact moment, something else occurred. Somewhere, somewhere deep below the surface, there was the reality of Ishigami Daisuke laying with Hoshimi Eri. That was indeed a greater victory than any Gilgamesh could ever know, whether the king himself knew that or not.

Now then, what would come of his instruction? She thought it was... rude. "Fuhahaha!" he laughed earnestly. Truly, this was rude? It had hardly been a few minutes since he had her pinned by the neck while pummeling away at her insides. How was this the thing she found rude? "You worry about something so trivial as that? Look upon this body of mine, Hoshimi Eri! Life's blood flows into the veins of its most precious tool for your sake. When you have claimed even the beating heart of another, why not should you use the vessel that contains that heart? I welcome you to lean on me no matter the time or place, you impossible woman. It is all the more gratifying if you do so while we share a bed."