Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Gilgamesh looked into the eyes of Saber, and those eyes were looking back. Ah, there was one other thing to be found within them: readiness. Above everything else he saw in the depths of her soul, there was a mighty willingness to push forward. Magnificent. Just like that, he remembered first seeing that face wear a different form of the same expression. Locked into competitive play in a video game, it was she who showed the ability to throw an entire team on her haunches and complete the most difficult tasks if necessary. In the end though, there was another who stood at her back just as now, equal in a way, and yet so far behind as he saw it. "My goblet, yes. All of this world's treasures belong to me. If it is treasure, then I shall obtain it," he explained as a matter of fact. Haughty though he was, there was a truth to the statement that even Gilgamesh himself could not know of, though the way he carried himself would betray that fact time and time again in the future. As for the idea that he had a wish he couldn't grant himself... it was almost a laughable truth, yet he would never rely on some cup to do what he wished. None of Saber's assertions were the truth, really. It was no point of redundancy, no desire to have a wish granted, no purposeful effort to stand in anyone's path forward. At its simplest, it was a decision to claim that which was his by law. "The floundering of mongrels is no concern of mine. Worms, dogs and otherwise are free to seek whatever glory and ascension they please, however I have given no one permission to lay claim to that which is mine."

It didn't make sense. That was pretty much Merlin in a nutshell, and far from the first time he'd heard such a thing in regards to an attraction towards him. The same could be said of Caster's reaction to his knowledge of something. Been there, done that. Merlin's hand ever so casually lowered, his finger trailing along the skin of her cheek as she talked. The goddess who cursed her was... Aphrodite, as he recalled. It was naught but another name attributed to Ishtar, who'd been a problem for the land in the sky for quite some time. She sought the grail to undo that curse. That made sense. What didn't make sense, was Caster's reprehension about attacking a moment of reprieve as it presented itself. "I wouldn't really say there are other ways to fix your problem. The grail could help, and I could help. Only one of those methods is magic. The other is more like... covering a tattoo with another. Why I would help you doesn't really matter, does it? Maybe I just saw you suffering over the years, and decided it was too cute to resist~♥"

Gilgamesh was full of a haughty attitude, he always was... Artoria looked at him with all the knowledge that she could and would be fighting him today, regardless of anything else to happen. Well, she'd always looked forward to that. Strangely, even as a Saber she didn't see herself as having any inherent disadvantages. If all that stood between her sister's current dream and her own was a single pompous king, he could be felled. He claimed that if he was treasure he'd obtain it. That was all fine and dandy but just because it existed didn't mean he needed to have it first. The Holy Grail War preceding this made that utterly clear. "Just because you will claim every treasure does not mean you have to claim it first. The first three are taken... you can wait for the fourth," Artoria's statement was strange, and ever so slightly arrogant, no, it was confident. Still it was she who faced Gilgamesh right at the moment and she had no problem being the one to stand between him and her sister. Still, this was only the second Holy Grail war. The first, had been won by the great Pharaohs. The second belonged to Jeanne D'Arc, the third would be her own. Whatever happened after that, he was free to, but there was a certain surety in Artoria right now. She didn't plan to let her sister not get what she needed. When asked what she wanted to do, Jeanne had but a small thing to say, "I know you remember what we talked about... I can do it. That thing is my wish and I can do it for all of us," she said. Ah. That wish, the founding of an Order of Holy Knights. Not just small bands of them spread out and blessed by separate individuals, one big beacon of hope to all. And overseen as strictly as they could to avoid the problems of bands of knights. Knights to be held to the highest standard, to help the world. A thing to stretch far beyond its risen counterpart. From the trenches of the lower world all the way to Chaldea, Artoria knew of her younger sister's wish and it was her obligation as an older sister to do everything in her power to make sure she got it. An unselfish wish, one which could help the world, that should be the first real wish of their family.

Why would Caster be reprehensive about reprieve? This Caster had come to know, that free didn't mean that anything came without terms. Could she actually rid herself of the problem her body and mind were plagued with by taking the Grail? Yes. But according to Merlin she could have a similar effect by taking him... but his words about it didn't make it seem like an option to take. Well, that wasn't exactly true her loins were already aching and the longer she stared at this man the more intense that became. How strange it was to know this, that was a bit exciting itself, but Merlin didn't speak in a way that made her believe in it enough. "If one is only coverage, wouldn't that just replace my current obsession with a new one? I am sorry to say that doesn't interest me as an idea... I..." she gave a pause thinking about how to phrase what she felt. "I don't want to continue down a path of crazed action for any man... not even a really pretty one," she said, her extra thoughts leaking out, that had to be an effect of some sort. Could he clarify that? Would it be as strong? Would she be inclined to seek him out? Would it become another thing to cloud her judgement constantly, to lead her further down the path of betrayal? She didn't want that... she couldn't accept that. Beyond that he claimed he'd help because he'd seen her suffering over the years and thought her too cute to resist. "Really?!" What a strange thing for him to say, and why was she now blushing?

Three? In what way did she mean the first three were taken. Saber and Lancer were obviously a team, as they always were. That simple fact amounted to two total grails, if they intended to claim one for each of them. Where then, was this imaginary third grail? It stood to reason that one grail had already appeared, hence even magicless dogs having knowledge of them. "I need not claim it 'first' as you say, for it is already mine. The moment it became a thing of value, my coffers became its home. Such is the fate of all treasures in this world, except..." He paused, appraising Saber's form, her state of dress, the undying determination on her face... everything. "You, Saber. For what is more precious and brilliant than all the treasures I have collected? Such a thing belongs not in a vault, but even at my bedside." He was smug, grinning from ear to ear as he spoke... until there was a sudden scowl in that grin's place. What caused this? Surely it was nothing to do with the existing conversation, but instead the fact that Berserker's regeneration was hastening. That colossus was returning to his full form quickly, and not being silent about it at all. How... annoying, Gilgamesh thought.

Speaking of thoughts, Caster was carrying on with a train of thought counterproductive to Merlin's plan. She figured his analogy meant that he would only replace thoughts of the Argonaut Jason, perpetuating the problem with him as the target of her obsession. That was both true and false. "Too literal," Merlin corrected as the finger at her cheek was replaced by that same hand's palm, applying the gentlest of touches. He was not backing down, neither metaphorically nor physically. No, the sorcerer was in fact moving closer still. Words would continue being shared as faces were drawn nearer and nearer, yet not quite touching by Merlin's own design. "I don't know if even I can rewrite that curse. Think of it as having your eyes stuck on something, and having your vision obstructed until you forget what you were looking at. I wouldn't want to seed myself into your head for eternity... well, unless you decide that's something you want. I'm content to take over your every thought for just a little while, until... we're done," he concluded, his thumb sweeping over the Caster's bottom lip as his eyes locked onto the red of her cheeks. "You don't seem as opposed as you're acting, Medea of Colchis. What's the honest response?"

Gilgamesh was fighting for something and Artoria was becoming more and more sure he had no idea what the real use of the item in question. No, he was simply doing that pompous thing where he claimed all things belonged to him, but these cups they were for the lower world to ascend one kingdom, country, empire or organization at a time. They weren't here for those who'd already reached the pinnacle of existence. Perhaps he'd know that if he didn't spend so much time alone. But she couldn't even voice this immediately, because one moment he was speaking of owning all treasures and in the next breath he was speaking about the fact that Saber herself wasn't included. There was no change in that expression of hers, but the other girl, the one who shared her face nudged her gently with an elbow, voice barely a whisper. "Eri-nee.. I'm pretty sure that was a proposal. He doesn't seem the type to be invested in making pillow forts~" she teased ever so gently. For some reason, Hoshimi Emi had always been amused by the idea that this golden armored man before them was at least mildly infatuated with her elder sister. "I know what it means, I am not stupid, but... I would not even build a pillow fort with him," she said. "And we both know, I would kill a man long before he ever interested me," she mentioned her tone light. Artoria wasn't a homosexual she was simply uninterested in men. She'd never met one she liked and didn't really entertain the idea of love, passion or other fanciful notions like that. She got herself together enough to begin speaking to Gilgamesh who wore the smuggest expression until the noise started. What noise upset him? Well, the regenerating of Berserker. "You know of the four things I miss... my gun would be really useful right now. I have never seen a man get up after getting his brains blown out..." she mumbled sword at the ready. Jeanne also had her pike at the ready as they prepared an attack. "Eri-nee!! That's too violent!" she chided her elder sister, how nostalgic. "Alright, alright... I will only be appropriately violent. Your job your rules~" she said giving a gentle shrug of surrender while causing her shoulders to loose, obviously he would be requiring a full blast, not the wordless magic of the lass' own body.

Caster was in an interesting situation right now. She was apparently thinking to literally. The man before her, didn't intend to seed himself into her mind permanently, only to block what she was looking at... with enough force to make her forget what it was she was looking for, was that actually possible? He was still moving closer, closing the space between them. There wasn't a hint of distrust in this man's being. He had no fear of her... that in and of itself was most unusual. How would it be? Not being obsessed by someone else's will but deciding this kind of obsession was one she wanted for herself? Would it be interesting, would it be different, would it be enough to stop her from spiraling further out of control? She looked at this man as his thumb traveled over her bottom lip. He was so very close, but he hadn't closed that gap yet. What was he waiting for?! Wait, that was far too aggressive a thought for it to not be one related to... "You know who I am... truly and you'd do this without fear? You'd truly be fine with being cast aside if I feel only as I want to and decide I want nothing to do with you?" she said, those series of questions were practically a yes. She was rather obviously thinking about it. Her own body had moved forward of its own accord. She'd never thought of touching anyone else, never saw the merit of other men. Even after she was abandoned she hadn't even... this couldn't be bad right?

Gilgamesh had many words to offer Saber, but in response, there was nothing but a conversation between sisters. There was one other thing as well. Berserker rose, Berserker roared, Berserker... caused Gilgamesh's scowl to grow more intense by the moment. He didn't recall giving permission to interrupt. Artoria was free to speak with her sister all she liked. After all, a bride would require a maid of honor for the ceremony. Berserker, however, was one who bore divine blood while being so very barbaric. By the time his body fully formed to begin a new assault, Gilgamesh was speaking. "Mindless lummox! Who gave you permission to intrude on my discussion?!" he asked. In doing so, Berserker's attention was brought upon Gilgamesh himself. He turned, he leapt, he carried with him an arrow more akin to a javelin meant to pierce the golden king's torso. Alas, he would never make it. Gilgamesh stared at the Berserker while the latter's shadow overtook his face, and then...

"Fool." This singular word was spoken as Berserker's every movement came to an immediate halt. Glowing chains were wrapped around his limbs from end to end, ensnaring even his neck and waist as he struggled against them to no avail. These chains had come from all around via golden ripples in the air around him. Unluckily for Berserker, Gilgamesh knew who he was. He was Heracles, the demigod son of Zeus. In having divinity, he was only made more susceptible to the Chains of Heaven that only grew more powerful the more heavenly their victim was. At this moment, Gilgamesh had a point to make. Artoria Pendragon, the Saber of this war, would be made to understand how they matched. "In seeking this cup, you seek the place closest to the gods. You fool who stretches your hand toward realms not of men... there is only one person on heaven or earth who is worthy of appreciating your destruction, and that is none other than I, Gilgamesh." In the midst of his strange proposal, the Chains of Heaven grasped and contorted Berserker's body. He was starting to show a fair amount of resistance, but Gilgamesh remained unfazed. More portals appeared, and from them came more chains that pierced the flesh of Berserker with the ease and force of a meteor ripping through the atmosphere. With so many piercings, Berserker was left to be torn asunder by the chains that gripped him. Only fragments remained then, including a severed head to be stamped upon by Gilgamesh's foot. Now, at last, he could gaze upon Saber once more. "Sink into my embrace, oh you glorious and illusionary woman. That is my decision."

With Berserker's head crushed underfoot, the link to Caster was properly broken this time. Mystic Code appeared around that crushed and mangled form. Meanwhile, Merlin was being questioned. Was he fine with being cast aside when this woman wanted nothing to do with him? That was only natural. He'd never been one for commitment, and he certainly had no intentions of committing to her. "What would I be afraid of? You're free to do as you please and have nothing to do with me the moment this war is over. Besides, it looks like your shot at the Grail just blew away with the wind. It's time for Plan B then, isn't it? Or..." he paused, his thumb making a return trip across her lip. He could have moved in, but would he? No, no, that wouldn't be very entertaining at all. It was only truly amusing if she collapsed under the pressure of that building desire, and assaulted him of her own volition... or even what she believed to be such. "Is it really more of a Plan A that you didn't know about until Plan B resulted in failure? You could forget about this obvious loss of a battle too, you know?"

Oh, they wouldn't be the ones killing Heracles properly. No, apparently Gilgamesh considered that one's resurgence an interruption that he didn't like. And what would come of that interruption? Death, obviously. Even so, Artoria seemed unperturbed by the death itself, that was bound to happen, she'd decided herself that slaying the Berserker would be necessary if only to make sure that they wouldn't have to deal with it later. Still, that random amount of carnage was appreciable at least. But his words towards her... those were strange. He seemed to have the wrong idea about why people sought this grail. She figured that everyone here had a reason to want it, but from her own perspective and from that of Jeanne's it had absolutely nothing to do with getting closer to gods, or even rising above others. This was a matter of duty, of care for the human population. Of making sure everyone knew what the mark was, and how to get to it. And now he was stomping upon the head of Heracles, having decided that Artoria should come to his embrace. Those green eyes narrowed and a light breath escaped the blonde haired lass. Those features of her soft face hardened just around the edges and the energy of her body changed quite a bit. Her intentions were clear to her sister who could only chuckle about it. "Eri-nee... are you certain?" she asked of her sister. "Aye. That grail is yours... I will see to it," she said the grip on her sword shifted as she pointed it directly at Gilgamesh. Having taken her at her word, Jeanne's protection around her sister disappeared, this was a fight for Artoria's honor and pride, she wouldn't taint it by assisting her. "You have the wrong idea. We have plans that do not involve gods, appreciation, or you." How very firm was her statement. "We reach for what we wish to possess because we need to, because mankind deserves an example that is real to them. And my destruction however that occurs, is the footwork for those I do not mind leaving in my wake. And I am already appreciated in every sense of the word," she said that little smirk coming back to her face. Jeanne was smiling as well, the siblings knew what each other were like, there would never be a time where Eri's destructive tendencies and battle prowess wouldn't be appreciated by those who were born and raised with her. Technically speaking Artoria always wanted this fight, perhaps killing him here and now would dissuade him from thinking she'd ever consider him for more than what he was. After all, nothing shattered a man's ego like being beaten by a tiny girl. "Your time here is over. And I am not interested in embracing you or anyone else." Those were Artoria's words and her stance was rather clear. He was to be her opponent and she would face him as if he wasn't some larger than life entity... he was an obstacle between her and her goal. Gilgamesh would be felled like everything else.

Meanwhile, Medea of Colchis was experiencing several new feelings, not the least of which was the breaking of the magical connection between herself and Berserker. "Shit. It's fine. It's fine... I'll set him up when he respawns," The former princess spent too much time in the company of sailors and men, her words were a bit gruff in the moment. But in her defense she was also still quite distracted in her own right. There was a man right in front of her. And unlike others, she actually had some kind of interest in him, and he was so close. "Me. You could and should be afraid of me... I am not exactly well known for making good, rational or polite decisions with the bodies of others," she mentioned honestly. Everyone knew her as the Witch of Betrayal, which was no nice title considering she wouldn't have made such decisions on her own. His thumb traveled across her lip again, and she could swear she felt it in her loins. Was it wrong to let go? Should she let go? Should she consider this her last real try, to avoid that which plagued her mind she needed only to actually let it go. But could she? It was like a crisis of her own conscious. Someone else had died, another plan had failed. She could take another, try to snatch up another servant fight another battle and lose again... or, she could win. For once for herself, she could actually win. Not for Jason. Not for the annoyance of that feeling of love that was so unnatural to her. Not for the Argonauts, but for her. She could win this moment and decide what it actually was she wanted. It was like being pushed as she looked in Merlin's face. Nudged towards an answer so much better than the alternatives. She could do it. 'Let go,' her mind whispered it and when she opened her hand, her class card was there. She could let the others fight this out... she sent it straight to the grail, it's location in the middle of the barrier she was more than well aware of. She took herself out of this race, without any of the others realizing she'd done it. And that hand that once held her class card would rest against the side of Merlin's face before her lips finally moved forward. She'd never kissed another man before, what would this be like?

There was no approach to ready for his embrace, nor was there any sign of acceptance. Saber instead steeled herself for combat. What was this? What was happening? Not once in this world had Gilgamesh known such a thing as rejection. Among men, he was the most divine, the most powerful, the most flawless in every possible meaning of the word. Why then, had the one he hazarded a legitimate interest in, met him with rejection? She went on to clarify her intentions with the Holy Grail. No matter what her desire was, such an object would undoubtedly tread upon the territory of gods if it led to ascension into his realm. Though... perhaps that would only be a matter of time. Whatever the case, Saber's intentions were a thing to scoff at. She sounded so much like him, seeking glory for the sake of those other than herself. He'd done that recently in a relative sense, and it led only to ruin. "Abandon these pointless ideals and vows! These things will only restrict you and bring you misfortune. In the future, you'll need only desire me and live under my protection. In that case I vow, on my honor as King of Everything, that I will grant you all the happiness in the world," he proclaimed. Yes, that would suffice. She needed only to accept him, and she would be made to understand bliss everlasting.

Speaking of bliss everlasting, it was nigh time Merlin did something about that which would otherwise be everlasting grief. Caster Medea and her unrequited love desired by no one including herself, her lost children─ it was all to be washed away over the duration of this war. Her information was offered to the grail, and with that, she was free. Now then, what of these impolite decisions she was speaking of with the bodies of others? "Well, if that's what you're into, I'm not at all opposed to experimentation," Merlin quipped. The walls were broken down then, brought to ruin by a single movement of Caster's lips. His own puckered in response, inadvertently channeling the drug-like effect of his existence as an Incubus into her mouth. Merlin had an issue of busy hands though, shown as his free extremity shifted until it landed on the Caster's backside, where it gripped and rubbed with growing intensity, even carelessly leading to that dress of hers tucking betwixt cheeks as his fingers slipped between once or thrice.

Artoria kept her weapon up, her body was ready for a fight but this one, hadn't armed himself. How strange, was she not clear enough that this was a fight, not a proposal acceptance. She wasn't being coy, or playing hard-to-get, she legitimately disliked this man's approach and thus him. Artoria as she was, or Hoshimi Eri, had no actual romantic interest in her former life, and she definitely had no interest in a man who behaved like this one did. Did this sort of pitch actually work on women? Was there someone with a brain in this world who would accept how full of himself he was, so much so that he seemed like a game NPC professing things instead of like an actual human being? No. Artoria was not here for some random man, so high on his own life, that he had no understanding of anyone else's. And it was her turn to scoff, she had no idea what his life was like but she knew hers, and its worth was determined by her and her alone. "No. I will not abandon what I am in favor of you... I know what holds importance to me," she said that eye shift settling right on Jeanne D'Arc. Artoria, would do anything for her sibling any one of them could always rely on her, no matter what. Their victories were hers, as hers were theirs. And when they failed, she helped them try again... "It is my honor to live in misfortune, for those who matter most," she said with a small smile. Artoria knew what her behavior looked like from the outside, and she didn't mind it so long as those who smiles filled her life always shined brightly. "I do not need protection... I stand before them as theirs!" That declaration was hers alone to make. And a small tear appeared in the corner of the eye of Jeanne D'Arc. It was nice to know her sister loved her so. "Now, arm yourself or step aside."

Medea would get to know something not her own sorrows this day. It'd taken everything she had to let go of her current goal. She'd once again sacrificed someone for a failure. Perhaps, this would be the last time she did such a thing. Maybe, after today... she could find her self-worth in something other than undying love for a man who would never love her back. His ambitions were too high and she didn't matter enough for him... but she could lose that now. Even if only for a moment, she felt she deserved it. After hating herself and everything for so long... she deserved this moment of happiness. Ah, and a joke, Merlin was open to experimentation was he? Well, he was in luck... she had no desire to harm him at this moment. And she wasn't a sexual sadist or anything like that. Whatever the case, her mind soon became more involved. An incubus was kissing her back and that filled her with desire. She didn't even feel bad that he wasn't Jason. How strange. His busy hand was rubbing along her backside, making small moans well up in her throat. How would she respond, that hand on the side of his face would find itself buried in his hair. Her knees were going weak as folds of fabric found themselves buried between her cheeks. But somehow, she felt this was a much better use of her time. Her mouth opened a bit more, she sought more, entry into his mouth, a desire for skin to touch skin... strange though this was... it was easy to get lost.

Further rejection. Was the King of Uruk experiencing some extended battle against an evil fate? He seemed to be on a downward spiral as of late, and he wasn't even sure how much time had passed since it all started. Years? Surely. Decades was more like it, but perhaps it had even been over a century or two since his friend was taken from him. Now, when he found a source of legitimate interest, that source tore itself away without a single sign of moving toward him. Well... she did have signs of moving toward him; it just wasn't the forward momentum he declared would be so. "Honor in misfortune?" he repeated. What a ridiculous statement she was making. What did she know of misfortune? He who possessed everything in this world, and finally the immaterial as well, had experienced loss after loss in his most recent ventures. Could one take honor in that? No, it was impossible! So impossible, in fact, that the thought alone was infuriating. "Hmph." He would not arm himself. Chances were, the Holy Grail deemed him 'Archer' for a specific reason. His treasures were something he launched from the gate, and though he did not presently have the key to his treasury, he used Enkidu much in the same way. Now was another time he would do so by ejecting dozens of spear-headed chains from the space behind himself, all aimed toward Saber. Any that touched her would not simply pierce─ they would bind where they landed, just as Gilgamesh's dear friend had once attempted in their epic battle.

Medea was quickly claimed by the nature of an Incubus. They were distant enough from the others, but not distant enough, Merlin thought. That was mere child's play. In a blink, they were farther still. Gone were signs of them on the material plane, and an illusionary space surrounded them, geared toward the Caster's preferences. This would be quite similar to her own innate ability to create Territory, though not of the same origin. Merlin himself also remained susceptible to her subconscious desires, even down to his appearance. Of course, he would be consciously keeping himself from taking on the visage of the Argonaut Jason; that would be rather counterproductive. As she sought entry to his mouth, Merlin forced his way into hers instead. The thrashing of the Incubus' tongue was strangely akin to full-on penetration of loins, by the delivered sensation alone. As for her desire to touch skin, it was quickly an urge to be met. Said desire manifesting was all it took for the sorcerer's robes to fade away as if they were never truly there from the start. Hers could have easily been in the same situation, but... one couldn't overcome mental locks without reaching certain thresholds of inclination.

"Yes." Maybe he wouldn't understand. Artoria was a knightly individual of the highest order. She was raised as a sacrifice for the glory of someone else. Prince Arthur was the child of Uther Pendragon. Prince Arthur was tutored by Merlin. Prince Arthur fought battles in his father's name. Prince Arthur slayed Vortigern. And when crowned King, Arthur became what he'd always been, Artoria. She suffered through childhood, stood at the side of men who thought twice upon her reveal and she still would do it again to end up right here, standing at her little sister's side to help her see her goals to fruition. She'd do that whole thing over again, for that single moment right at the start where Hoshimi Emi jumped into her arms for the first time in decades and they were right back to it. That was the kind of person she was... and nothing would change that. She didn't spend the first few decades of her life, fighting against patriarchy in Albion, to fall all over a demanding man who didn't know her nor understand her. No haughty king who had everything he wanted would ever treat her as an object to be held in any form. Ah, but she could leave those thoughts, in the white noise of her mind. They'd fall away as Gilgamesh actually armed himself. The chains which had destroyed Berserker came flying out of those gates of his. And now... Queen Artoria, would dance. She moved around each chain, not allowing any to make contact with her as she closed the distance between herself and her target. Her sword would be brought up in a brilliant slash from left hip to right shoulder. Artoria had no hesitation in her soul if that slash connected with a normal body, the two halves on the side of the person's body would fall apart around the diagonal slash.

While a battle of wills ensued, one Caster had her will changed entirely. They disappeared from the corners of the battlefield and came into a different space. This man was also a Caster, such a space made sense she supposed, but there was no real thought about it, aside from the fact that it meant no interruptions. Just as suddenly a tongue occupied her mouth and simultaneously stirred her loins with its thrashing. Still no resistance could ever be offered at a point like this, no... she was far too immersed already. Her tongue moved about that one that invaded seeming to welcome it to its new residence. She found her hands suddenly touched skin as well, what was he that this happened without her active speech. What kind of man was this? Her fingers ran along his skin it was so soft to the touch still her body was rather suddenly aching... this didn't seem normal. Stranger still, the look of this man wouldn't change by her own desire. No... the way she felt now, she didn't want to see Jason. She wanted to see this man who wanted her. The one who appreciated her... the one who made her feel something other than self-loathing for the first time in her life. It truly was great. She felt herself surrender, she wanted more. One hand in his hair the other exploring the skin and muscle of his back, she wished to feel her own skin against his, she wanted to fall into him completely.

Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast