Page 114 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

This woman was quite the snippy one, in spite of her nigh-perpetual state of fluster. If he had to list his favorite features about Artoria, that snip would likely be somewhere near the top of the list. Such defiance only excited him more when it came from her, regardless of his usual hatred for it. To speak against him was to commit a crime. Only when she did so, was the act instead a challenge to be accepted posthaste. "Mindful of your ways. Never have you been more susceptible to actually being punished for those acts of defiance against the heavens," he stated.

It took only moments for Artoria to point out his... deflection, as it were. How dare she? Well, she wasn't going to be getting any sort of reactions from him about that. A quick exhale through the nose, focus forward, and he was on his way past the topic as quickly as he passed the lesser creatures scurrying about. Just the same, he thought to bypass these ridiculous notions of keeping fed and such─ things far less necessary for one so divine as he. Side-by-side they walked, while continuing to play their own versions of the petulant child on one side or the other. Ah, it was his turn yet again, wasn't it? "You think you have so much time because of that? You fool, that grants you less freedom! I will be flooding your mind and body alike, no matter which form of either you choose to take. Time to have such random thoughts as you claim, is not something I plan to allow." Indeed, it seemed an argument occurred between the two. Was it, though? One could just as easily consider it some strange form of flirting, if viewed from the right angle. Gilgamesh certainly saw it as such; these little debates were titillating in the strangest way. That snarky attitude Artoria let leak out from time to time was almost its own odd form of therapy.

Artoria received a warning!? She should be mindful of her ways, because she'd become quite susceptible to taking punishment for working against the heavens? Did the King of Heroes know who he was talking to? Did he truly think that she feared punishment? Especially from him? "Never have I been more apt to be defiant than in the face of anyone claiming to punish me. Heavens be damned," Artoria made such a proclamation with all the normal vigor she did most things. Artoria Pendragon took domination from no one, least of all the blonde haired man at her side. She could almost see such statements playfully, and likely should since she couldn't get the color to leave her face. She was actually very normally prone to such catty behavior. It was exceedingly obvious when watching her speak with her elder sister, given she spoiled her younger one to the point that doting wasn't an apt descriptor.

What kind of child was Artoria being in a moment like this? The kind that had found a new button to press and would continue to do so until it either did what she wanted or broke. Actually, though she had no idea of it, Lancelot had not been far off in describing her personality to the younger knights. She found something to play with, and she played with it until it broke... whether that form of play was combat, verbal assault or in the context of their previous life a video game the lass did not seem to know anything but excitement in the face of challenges. "I am confused as to why you think I will be granted anything. If I am so inclined to have it, it is not as if I cannot take it unto myself..." she claimed though it was quite interesting to consider that he thought to keep her pinned in such a way. "I need no allowances nor granted freedoms... I will do as I please," she chided this man in casual conversation. She doubted they sounded like they were doing anything other than arguing, but strangely she found no animosity in their sentences. Aggression yes, but there was no contempt... it was more or less, a strange dance performed with stranger words between steps. Admittedly, such a thing was fun. Artoria had come to expect nothing but deference from others, even her sisters fell to her whims when she forced the issue, there was something a bit entertaining knowing Gilgamesh would do no such thing. Was this part of her attraction to him? Knowing that he'd keep up his efforts irrespective of the might she presented? Should she worry that all was battle even flirting conversation between them?

Defiant as Artoria was in all aspects, according to the woman herself, she'd never felt more inclined to defy than she did now. Surely then, she accepted and welcomed the punishment that would come as a result. Very well. Since she thought to be defiant in the face of those who would punish her, she could do so directly in his face now. Gilgamesh stepped out ahead, turning as he stopped and leaning into the woman's face. "Then you should hold to that aptitude as well," he said while reaching out to take her by the chin once more. His forefinger alone began to stroke her skin as he did so. "Your punishment will be a long-lasting one. Rest assured, it will be a most thorough application of every method in my arsenal. Based on how you address this matter, I assume you're ready to face this form of adversity?"

There was no need for confusion, just as Artoria herself claimed there was no need for allowances. She would do as she pleased, and he would embrace the fact that she aimed to do so. In fact, he'd challenge her to do that at every turn. She claimed she would take that which she was inclined to possess. Surely she knew the ramifications of such a statement. "Fuha~. A shared sentiment, I suppose. It is the privilege of our kind to take as we please. Yours is an inclination left unclear though, is it not? You speak of your utopia, and you speak of your ideals. Have you finally discovered the concept of desire?" In the midst of his speech, Gilgamesh did away with any idea of restraint, though such a thing hardly existed for him anyway. He was close enough to steal a kiss, so he pressed their lips together just briefly─ just long enough to bridge sentences with the act. "I do wonder when it will awaken fully. Tell me, my Queen of Knights, what have you to speak of in terms of your own desire?"

Catty behavior, and words spoken with reckless abandon. That is what Artoria was doing for the duration of this walk. Casually they stepped forward until of course, Gilgamesh stepped out in front of her. Her eyes widened for a moment as she found his hand at her chin once more a single finger tracing her face. Why were his hands so big?! It was outrageous and uncalled for someone to be so much larger than her. Was she ready to face the form of adversity he presented? "I never mentioned being unprepared in the first place, but I take no undeserved punishments. Do not tease me," she claimed actually managing to be somewhat firm about it. Still, that intense blush on her face was not doing her any real favors. One day she might succeed in being firm with this man while he was standing directly in front of her like this, but presently her mind travelled back to the last time they were in such a position and it did nothing to steady her in any resolve to be properly defiant.

What was more, with him leaned in so close the only real escape would be a step back, which by her own nature she would not take. Defiance, she stood where she was, no give... but also no take. A claim was made, they were similar again? Well, that was expected... her inclination was left unclear? A scoff occurred, she was here when she could be literally anywhere else. Obviously his company was what she sought, did that alone count as desire though? She was unsure... But before she could have even thought to mention any of that, Gilgamesh brought their lips together in a brief meeting. In that singular instance her mind lost all semblance of normalcy. Why did he kiss her like that? She did not remember telling him he should stop? Nor did she remember telling him he could. What was this now? His Queen of Knights? She stared at him, with fires flickering behind those eyes of hers. She definitely liked that for reasons she could not explain. Exasperated and on the verge of tantrum what would Artoria actually say while being so close to him, "I... just told you not to tease me," she stated again. "I do not understand that concept but I came here because I wanted to and I have already said I wished to see you... " she mentioned. That sounded too soft to her, surely there was something else she could add to such a sentiment. "I do not remember saying you could be so miserly when giving to me," Pouty was the Queen of Knights, defiant, sweet and fiery, a ball of confusion who still did not truly understand desire but found herself in Gilgamesh's company instead of anyone else. She bounced just slightly and brought their lips together of her own accord as this was something she wanted.

"H'oh? As you see fit," was Gilgamesh's initial response. Certainly, she took no punishment undeserved. What he had in mind, however, was something well-earned and long, long, long overdue. Of course, teasing would always precede delivery. As one prepared for the hunt, he would ensure all of his equipment was in order. Artoria herself was the ultimate tool with which he would hunt down bliss everlasting. Of course, said tool had to be properly tempered.

What would come of that tempering, though? Artoria reiterated that he was not to tease her, and moreover, she had a very interesting rebuttal to the impact of lips he brought about. Miserly, was he? So then, she was finally more fully accepting of the progression between them? Good. Ah, but there was something far more interesting than that in progress. She would not simply be awaiting his less stingy approach; she'd take matters into her own hands... or rather, lips. What a first it was for Artoria Pendragon to be the one encroaching upon his lips, but would he complain? Never. Gilgamesh was not one in need of avouchment, but this press of lips against lips not of his own doing was something quite... new. Moreover, it could be viewed as yet another stepping stone en route to glorious victory. Naturally, he could do naught but embrace the moment. She wished for their lips to meet? Then those lips would have a full discussion amongst each other as his retort. There would be numerous breaks, numerous moments of contact, and numerous slips of a tongue into small spaces forced between. This could easily be taken as some form of challenge, and it was only natural that he meet said test. There was no need to be concerned about the fact that he could speak no more; why would he need to do something like that anyway? Regardless of the path taken, this was the first step in a desired outcome.

As she saw fit? That was exactly the sort of thing she expected him to say. Regardless of their general stance, Gilgamesh always seemed like he would give to her whatever it was she wished to take from him. That was good. In this case, what she decided was a kiss. Of course, she hadn't really considered the ramifications of doing such a thing. Impulsivity was just as much apart of Artoria Pendragon as her reserved face, and in the moment it was clear to both of them which one had won out. 'I should not have done this...' was her initial thought. Still as she began to kiss him, truly she couldn't find fault in this line of action. 'But I do not dislike it.' she reminded herself. As lips met with lips in varied cycles she found herself easily embracing this action. Though at the same time she could not allow herself to fall prey to her physical desires as they chose to manifest here and now. 'I cannot let him rule me!' she proclaimed within her mind. Only to meet tongue occasionally and melt completely. 'Or maybe just him, there are exceptions to every rule after all...' her mind bounced around so much she seemed not to realize that she had taken a step forward. Her hand met his chest again, he really was perfectly muscled at least. She would not tell him herself but she did at least appreciate his body. Actually, with every twist and turn of mouth, with every fleeting meeting of tongue, the lass known as Artoria Pendragon developed a strange amount of feeling within her loins. She'd started this, she was sober, she had no reason to question the feeling beyond only feeling it one time before now. Obviously, this was solely the fault of the King of Heroes, and his ridiculous challenges. No, it was not a problem at all that she had no method or enough gumption to back down, it was a problem that he presented a challenge that she could not fully acknowledge. But as she took every moment she could not help but sink, deeper and deeper. She could not pull away. 'I do not wish to pull away. If this is desire I do not find it negative.' Poor girl, she had no idea how deep her desires actually went but if that gentle feeling within her loins was anything to go by, it was quite far. A gentle shifting of her legs occurred as they continued and she would indeed take all she wished from Gilgamesh.

Forever moving forward, neither stopping nor turning from a set goal. Such was the way of Artoria Pendragon as she'd been seen for a thousand years. Who would have expected something so out-of-character as a kiss to be something that notion was applied to? Well... Gilgamesh himself expected as much. Perhaps expected wasn't even the right word. He would have insisted upon this being the case whenever that initial step was finally taken, and here she was, taking that singular step off the cliff at the edge of a world. Lips and tongues danced, and Gilgamesh's eyes parted slightly as he took note of a few minor shifts in Artoria's position. Ah yes, he saw it. She was falling from that sheltered world of hers, being taken by the gravity of his own world. The time it took for her to enter the atmosphere could be reduced to minutes, even seconds on a whim, but no... he would see them dance in the vacuum of space for a while longer. The queen battled within her own mind for reasons not shared, though those same reasons didn't matter at all. Victory was both in sight and more vivid than ever before. He'd aim to take her mind via the efforts of a tongue that eventually swam through her mouth like an angry eel, laying claim to the space within by law of touch-ownership. Artoria chose to sink, but he had long since chosen to submerge her.

Artoria was not pulling back, the things going on in her mind not withstanding, she had nothing but the desire to push forward. One day, some might realize that this would be her ultimate downfall as a person, to move forward, to face challenges and to not back down in the face of anything. Strangely, this was not a negative thing to have happen to her, to fall into Gilgamesh was likely one of the most positive things that could come from valor-seeking reckless abandon. Here and now, there were lips and tongues moving against each other, and she found comfort? That was a strange thing to realize but she did always seem to feel at ease around Gilgamesh, less guarded than other faces of herself were ever allowed to be. This lack of restraint was not something she did actively, but instead something that slipped through the cracks of her psyche.

Speaking of slipping, there was this man's tongue slipping into her mouth. This had now happened three times and how would she react to it in a moment like this? She'd initiated this kiss, she would not let him control it, but she'd take to less forceful methods. Strategizing. Like drawing an attack into ones self to aim a proper strike. Her mouth relaxed around its invader. If he wished to invade like an angry eel she would hold the castle with needy placating strokes of her own tongue. She'd once been told by the lady pharaoh that it was possible to tame any monster she wished, thinking about it in such a light, she'd start at the lower end of the animal kingdom and work her way forward. They were no longer simply playing chicken, Artoria aimed to experience the man before her as fully as she could. This was not a matter of surrender, she could deal with it mentally as something else entirely, having fully accepted her attraction to this man and this man alone. How far would she fall, as that hand upon his chest seemed to steady her she only gained more confidence in herself. It was quite an interesting thing for her to note about herself in the moment. Well, she'd come here to find out something specific but she wasn't so impatient as to rush while she figured out what all came with the search. Life was a journey.

What an interesting battle this was proving to be. As if to spit in the face of her own growing arousal, Artoria decided to seek victory even during a kiss. That poor, foolish little woman. She was more than a thousand years too early to take on this challenge, but he would allow it even prematurely. He would not, however, allow her to simply have her way indefinitely. Each time Artoria's tongue lashed out, his own contorted around it. It seemed to occur with such purpose, as if he meant to taste every speck of that wet muscle when it presented itself. It was in these moments that breaths were taken and spread into the air between mouths. The queen had been keeping her hand pressed against him for some time now, but that was not quite enough. So then, it was only sensible that he hook his free arm around the woman to pull her into himself, while his in-use hand shifted from holding her chin to grasping the whole lower half of her face from the same starting point. The thrill was only just beginning, though that did not mean he would let it be a fleeting thing as well. Even this intermediary encounter would serve glorious purpose in the grand scheme of things.

All was battle between these two, but that was also fine. Artoria did not like to lose, but she always found herself on the defensive when this man was what she was facing. This was somehow more amusing than it should have been to her, though she strangely had no idea why she found it such. If she had a moment to think about it, she'd probably have realized that her fight against Lucius Tiberius had also been an uphill battle she had enjoyed all for the release of victory at the end. Technically speaking, she was always chasing the same kind of feeling, she simply had not yet realized it. Oh well, there were currently far more important things to ponder.

For instance, the tongue of Gilgamesh, thoroughly inspecting her own in a way which made her knees weaken. Good thing there was now an arm wrapped around her person. Oh, not a good thing, or a very good thing? She found herself held against his fore, the grip of his hand on her face changing she felt so very small. Beyond such a feeling there was a direct contrast, one which did not normally exist. She was certain she was muscular for a girl and as such was always confused by how soft she felt wrapped up in his arms like this. Oh... and her back held a large window upon it, she could feel his skin against her own in multiple places... it was far too much. Between those movements of tongue and heated breaths would come a moan one that Artoria recognized as her own but was far too busy to be concerned about directly. 'One day this treacherous body of mine will obey me!' What an interesting thought. 'His too!' Domination at its finest. Oh well, she was allowed to have her hopes and dreams as she allowed everyone else theirs. Now then, with him holding her like this, that hand of hers, once used to steady herself in her assault of his lips moved upward. Finger tips grazed collar bones, shoulders and all before coming to rest around the back of his neck. One day, she'd figure out what she found so attractive about this man's build, but until she did, she'd appreciate it the same way she did all things that came in contact with her hands.

Page 114 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast