Page 123 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

It seemed there would be a few moments of stop-and-go between these two on the eve of their first night together. Gilgamesh did not mind this; he found it built anticipation wonderfully. Better yet was the banter between them, full of snark and defiance as it always had been. Artoria would speak how she wished, she insisted. He disagreed. From his current perspective, she would speak coherently only when he took pause, lest she have nothing but swears and his own name to utter. Aloud though, he had something quite different to declare. "If that is what you believe," he said.

Apparently, flowers continued to fall from his mouth. That line never made sense from the likes of her. All his life, he'd spoken in such a way. Where had she gotten the thought of flowers? Well, it didn't really make much of a difference how she addressed his speech. She knew he meant every spoken word; that was the important thing. Moreover, her hand traveled from his neck to his face, mimicking the king's own gesture of adoration as she addressed the look on his face. Oh? What sort of expression was he wearing? Gilgamesh himself could only wonder, though only for a moment before brushing it off with a snort. According to Artoria, she'd accept his manner of speech and whatever accompanied it. "Hmph," he scoffed, the throb of his shaft intensifying in the same moment. "Do not speak of acceptance. There is but one thing you must accept for now, and the rest would follow suit. However, it seems your body is now the insufferable one keeping me at arms length. I do wonder, shall I teach it a lesson?" Indeed, it was not only his desire to stop moving. In truth, it was with no minor difficulty that he reached the depth he was currently found nestled in. Ah, but it would be so simple to go against that insolent body of Artoria's. How much restraint could be considered too much?

In these brief moments of pause, Artoria was allowed reprieve and enough time to clear her own mind. This was likely for the best, given the state of her mind when they were engaged. Even knowing this information, she did not appreciate the taunting little jabs of Gilgamesh. Or maybe, she did? Well, even that softer statement she took as an implication, whatever the case, she supposed she could let it go. "I am wary when you are agreeable," she murmured. Obviously, she only spoke his name or swears during moments of intimacy because that was all she had to say. She'd take no defiance from a man half-buried within her body right at the moment. One day, she'd be able to make that claim from a different position with some level of surety. Until then, she'd keep in mind that she should try and remember basic life functions like speech and such when they were together as such.

That rather sweet gesture and the softer words of Artoria Pendragon brought about a strange reaction from the Golden King. Apparently he thought to only allow a small noise to escape his lips but the throbbing of his manhood increased within. How should she interpret that, dishonest words but an honest physical response. 'Fuck, I cannot even be smug about it,' she thought as a moan escaped her lips. That feeling was strangely delightful. This man's claims reached her ears, even through her thoughts. Her body was keeping him from reaching deeper, now he took issue with its rebellion, she could almost laugh at the notion. "I will speak of what I wish. Though, I do find irony in you finally taking issue with this treacherous body of mine, only when it will not comply with your demands~" she said those words and they might have been more teasing than she meant them to be. Still, she could not help but think he was getting exactly the sort of problem he'd been placing in this very body the entire time they'd known each other. Ah, but there was a question on the table, should he teach her body a lesson? Well, he was the only one fit to address whatever issue he took with her currently. "As for the lesson, you were the one who taught it to rebel, fixing such an issue is yours alone to undertake," she mused slightly. That was consent, she was fairly certain. She did not mind the things she was undertaking with the King of Heroes, and she trusted him with the version of herself she was unsure of.

Artoria had every reason to be wary. They did not agree aloud so casually. Her cautious approach to this agreement was well-warranted simply because he had no intention of allowing her to be so openly vocal... well, not most of the time anyway. He'd be ever so bored if he couldn't hear her insistent mannerisms here and there. Whatever the case, the time had come to make a grand decision. What would be done with the body Artoria herself regarded as treacherous? Firstly, a moment of fair humor was shared between them as they agreed on her body's malevolent behavior. Of course he would take issue with it now, as opposed to all other times thus far. "It previously sided with me, so it goes without saying that I would look upon it kindly. However, I do not take kindly to being stabbed in the back. The price must be paid."

What would the price he spoke of be? He'd have his way, of course, by force if need be. Consent was given by the Queen of Knights against her physical form, and consent would be taken as such. He taught it to rebel against Artoria, but it would learn what it meant to do so against him after being accepted into his midst. "Hmph. Then I will hear no complaints," he said. With that, Gilgamesh began moving again. Now was the time of abandon, reckless in nature enough to apply the full force of penetration. Picking up from zero momentum led to the same resistance as before. This time however, he did not care to be kept back from it. The whole of his rod would find its home─ damned be any opposing grip, or even any rear wall in his way. No defenses had been allowed; no defenses would be accepted. He'd continue pushing forward even at risk of Artoria's own consciousness, though he doubted she of all people would collapse under even this. She would undoubtedly persevere, but Gilgamesh did wonder exactly how she would rise to the occasion. So, of course, he watched her face just as intently as he always did.

It seemed there was some amusement shared between this pair at the nature of her body. Artoria was never truly sure how her words were being taken even in a context like this one. So, it'd become quite relieving for her to know that he was taking her words as she intended them, which was in general less murder-y than they generally came off. According to Gilgamesh he had no problem with the rebellious nature of her body when it sided with him, but he did not appreciate it stabbing him in the back. She chose to take those words in a very specific way, deciding in the moment that if she wished to attack him she'd always make sure he knew it was coming as a curtesy. "Oh? I will keep that in mind~" she was amused and strangely that would likely be the last thing of reasonable value she had to say aloud for a little while. She'd given consent for him to offer retribution to her body for its failure to comply with his will, and he'd claimed she could make no complaints.

'How exciting!' When did she decide such threats to her sanctity were fun to hear? Was that a strange thing to like? Was it only because she could not truly know what he intended just yet? Or was it the idea of continuing that was enough to keep her loins aflame in such a moment? Well, probably a combination of things, but none of that combination could prepare her. Gilgamesh's punishment of choice was a rather sudden ramming, straight into her depths, done with reckless abandon the likes of which Artoria would have admired in a battle. Here and now? Green eyes widened to the point of near popping out of her skull, an intake of breath occurred which could not be exhaled immediately, but her mouth still opened gently to go along with the shock. A sound like a hiccup escaped her and she felt... good. Strange as it was that immediate friction, the suddenness of the movement and the absolute depth he reached within her person combined to make an astounding thing occur. "Fuck all..." Her body should have tensed after such a situation, it should have hurt, but it did not. Her core vibrated and immediately released the girl. She felt tingles from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. If she hadn't been pinned she was sure she would have sat up straight having her body so full so randomly. It brought her to climax so hard and fast, she could barely register anything other than how good it felt. Her nether slickened her body thrashed then relaxed and she was sure she could see stars. No. They were not stars, she saw the glowing red quality of those eyes of Gilgamesh as he stared down at her after causing her such a forceful release. 'I really should kill him.' That was the thought, but the gentle shifting of her hips right against his pelvis sent a shot of electricity straight up her spine causing her nether to pulse in response. 'But where else can I receive this?' Why she felt the desire to turn her body over to this man she did not know. She would not regret it, but she would find herself wondering why she signed up to have her body put under so much scrutiny.

Gilgamesh had reason to expect only a certain kind of stabbing in the future. That was fine; he'd seen such possibilities before, whether they were accepted or brushed off as nonsense. Perhaps if such a thing occurred, he'd even welcome it, knowing precisely how he'd be "stabbing" her in repayment. Alas, these were topics of the future, and would be left in whatever future path they took. Before any of it became relevant at all, there was the matter of determining the first branching point. He established said point here and now by thrusting himself fully into the Queen of Knights' body until he could move no farther. In doing so, he would find out exactly how Artoria Pendragon herself responded to being at the receiving end. What would he find?

Further swearing at the moment of breaching. Shock, convulsions of her womanhood, and the slight jerk of her body against his weight. Even receiving such penetration as what he offered, she looked him in the eye with no signs of entertained retreat. Just as he expected of his chosen bride and queen, she'd rise to any challenge... including the challenge of bedding the King of Heroes. How commendable it was that she'd taken this moment in stride, even seeming desirous instead of afraid as he would expect most humans to be. He deemed her worthy to receive the whole of him long ago, and here she was, doing precisely that with great valiance. "H'oh. Such exceptional performance from the likes of you. Valor is to be rewarded, Artoria Pendragon. Come; embrace me. The journey is just beginning," he said, closing the distance between their upper bodies once more. A kiss would mark the renewed movement of his hips, as thrusts began in far longer strides than before. Only a slight increase of pace was managed, yet force was applied with great purpose. Perhaps he truly intended to contort the woman's insides to his own shape. . .

The relationship developing between between Artoria and Gilgamesh seemed to be some form of toxic. She often thought of murdering this man for his insolence and annoyance and he seemed to be fine with that for reasons she could not begin to understand. Either way, she was having an interesting time facing him and this particular challenge he issued. Speaking of that challenge her body seemed to adjust very nicely to this particular endeavor. And of course, he would not be silent about this action. Even as her body tried to recover from a rather sudden entry, he claimed her performance was exceptional? He claimed her valor should be rewarded. Embrace him? They were just beginning. A scoff escaped Artoria.

"I told you, I seek no praise..." she mentioned. Of course she also did not wish to take orders from him either. Or should she take such a command for embrace as a reward? It was odd to think she impressed him in such a moment, much like her earlier response she could only have her face redden as she felt contrary to such compliments. Ah, but she did not get to express that part, their lips were brought together again. And given her own feelings about the moment, she also wrapped that arm around him as he began moving properly. It wasn't because he told her to, obviously she needed to brace herself against his wayward motions. "Oooh~" she moaned into his mouth. What an interesting sensation. She was quite certain she'd never felt anything like that before, and she liked it. Those thrusts of his rubbed against the inside of her body, in the most delightful way. It was lubricated friction, her body filled to the brim, she was sure she could feel him into the depths of her stomach. Ah, that wasn't bad though... At some point her body had a natural inclination to move as well, even embracing him as such her hips began to shift to meet those thrusts. 'I should not let him have so much of me...' she thought during this endeavor. 'But no one else is worthy.' Oh, there was certainty in that. Whatever the case, she could feel from the depths of her soul her coming climax. Oh, what would that feel like with him buried so deeply within her? She would find out soon enough.

Artoria did not seek praise. She could say that as much as she wished, but that would not stop him from giving it when necessary. Regardless of Artoria's desire, she was an exceptional individual. Never would he fail to make that known. Regardless, his concern lay with ongoing events and the final moment of proper copulation. One thousand years, he waited. One thousand years, he refrained from seeing this specific eventuality, all for the satisfaction found here and now. He never knew what to truly expect. He never knew this amount of friction would be in his future, so well-lubricated yet simultaneously difficult to bypass.

Interestingly enough, acceptance was not all there was to be found in this moment. Artoria's body welcomed him as he knew it would, but there was more. Hips were on the move, matching his thrusts mere minutes into their meeting of bodies. How strange; he would have expected much more time to pass before such an advancement. Never would he have expected another turn of events, though. There was a constant pulse passing through his shaft, accompanying a steady climb toward ecstasy. Had this new body truly made such a difference, or was there far more to it than that? Perhaps it was a bit of both. Whatever the case, he'd let his groin occupy itself between the queen's folds, and his lips occupy themselves with hers. Any ordinary mongrel had already been deemed unfit to receive him, with only few being worthy of witnessing his bare form. Now, of course, he believed it was time to reevaluate things. Could he find such an interesting encounter elsewhere? Perish the thought. He was having a rather difficult time finding certainty in quite a few things, but there was one thing to be sure about: the offspring he saw in that brief glimpse ages ago were very much worth creating.

Artoria's body was one which seemed rather malleable in the hands of Gilgamesh. She was quite fiery as an individual finding herself to be incapable of being conquered. But here and now, it felt like a battle, and one in which she was a conquest a thousand years in the making. It was almost ironic after so much time was spent outside of his company, she'd come to find his qualities endearing. She supposed she'd realized that when she'd made her way back to Uruk a long time ago. This man was absolutely ridiculous, but he was also hers, she'd decided that in captivity. No one could have her but him. Speaking of having her, those movements of his were both enticing and exciting.

Each subsequent thrust into her undercarriage made her body swoon under the pressure of his. Those movements of her own hips found a rhythm she enjoyed while he occupied the center of her body and her lips were busy fending him off. She was not sure what she liked about this, but the throbbing she could feel through her loins was something she could not deny as being pleasant. Each motion seemed to knock, knock, knock away at a metaphorical dam. Each knock seemed to shake her to the core making her body tighten a bit more as she moved closer and closer to that point of relaxation. It would happen for her again. This time completely randomly as the movements of her own hips came to a halt, but the core of her being gripped ceaselessly while at the same time that tingling sensation spilled over her. "Aaah!~ Gil..." that gentle moan would come with a release of fluids and though no less tension within her person, she definitely saw stars and reached the height of climax promised by his motions. Movements could be made easier, but the firmness of that fit was no less as sheath to blade. If they were to be matched in such a way, Artoria took no issue. There could be nothing more suited to find its home within her body, that much was certain. That feeling washing over her, gave light to new thoughts. Suddenly many actions in many contexts made much more sense. things never understood seemed to give way to more reasonable understanding. A single act alone made her more understanding. She'd gained new empathy for all who found themselves at the end of such merciless battering. 'This is how people become alright with having children is it not? This is why forgiveness is given in the face of irritation. This is why I may not always wish to murder him...' she mused. She now had less active commentary to make about her elder sister's choice in pastime.

Gil. Never had he expected to be attached to a certain name. Gilgamesh, King of Uruk, King of Heroes, Lord of Kullab─ none of those titles ever meant much of anything. This one, however, was something that sang to him endlessly. He could never hear it enough, he thought. More. Whatever happened, he would seek to hear that name, spoken in that voice, more. It was always a thing to enjoy, but it was made even better by the tone created in a moment of ecstasy. Yes, Artoria sang that title of her own creation in a cadence reminiscent of the harp of the gods the way it struck his ear. What more could even the king of this world wish for? Nothing he would dare think of.

What else was there? Friction─ endless friction. Would it ever become different? Would any amount of plunging, even pummeling, affect the clamp of Artoria's loins? His thrusts were paced in a very ordinary way thus far, but there seemed to be no alteration in sight. He'd call it audacious, but could he complain if that were the case? No... no, he couldn't complain at all. Besides, that clench seemed to be a contributing factor to the additional movements of Artoria. Surely nothing that would accomplish such a thing could be considered negative at all.

Little did they know, the pair of them were following a very similar train of thought. Well, the first line of thinking Artoria followed was in-line with Gilgamesh's thoughts, at least. It would take only moments following a broken kiss for Gilgamesh's words to reveal the connection, though even he had not even considered it himself. "Speak as such once more, and I will not hesitate to have you bear my heirs. That future is a certainty, but surely you don't wish to bring it prematurely. Or, perhaps you do? I do not mind either result."

Gil. Artoria spoke his name in a strangely affectionate way for someone who'd previously claimed to be unmoved by the King of Heroes' antics. Of course, there were several reasons for this modification in name. The first of which being, she was not particularly fond of long names, for all people. In childhood saying such things had been quite annoying to her. Secondly, Gilgamesh was the type of man to move recklessly and being able to say his name quickly and effectively was a matter of good strategy. Ah, but there was also the most important reason to have bestowed him with such a name. Affection. She'd grown attached to the King of Heroes, and using his title or full name were not options she enjoyed for their time alone together. She'd realized it upon saying his former name some time before, but... she quite enjoyed speaking directly to him in such a manner. As such, the shorted version of his current given name would do wonders. She'd started referring to him as such in her head, the first few times it had simply slipped out because of his own actions. But here and now she was quite certain it was all she wished to call him. Perhaps, she'd just keep doing it, it did not seem that he disliked it at all...

Regardless, the tightness of her nether never seemed to rescind itself. The treachery of her body was seemingly boundless and somehow she found herself to be appreciative of that fact. If nothing else, it would prolong her activity of choice by her own approximation and what else would she enjoy other than this man's body and the thrill of combat? Nothing. if she was being honest, this was somewhat more exciting than any fight she'd ever been in. Her heart was pounding, her body both tense but surprisingly relaxed as she awaited the next lashing out. Her hips, had regained their movements and seemed to take on a rhythm all their own as she sought a different sort of dance altogether. There was no problem with this, with Gilgamesh still plunging in and out of her, nothing at all seemed to be amiss.

Whatever the case when their kiss, broke there was a pointed statement uttered by the Golden King which made Artoria's eyes widen as she clutched at him both internally and externally. She found herself looking at his face directly as her hips shifted about. "Oh? Is mind reading among your many talents, Gil? If not we are sharing a train of thought in the strangest way. However, it is cheating if you pulled that out of my head when I brought no attention to it!" she declared this statement seeming to be amused. Strangely, she wouldn't truly find it odd if they were merely thinking similar things. Her mind was still a jumble when it came to him, and she could speak no negatives to him about his supposed impregnation of her, though she knew herself to be barren. "Your notions of the future are no concern of mine. I will say what I please, deal with it how you like!" that was it, a command? Demand? Passing of blame? Perhaps there was some caveat to her return that would allow such a thing? There was always hope, she did not wish to be the kind of Queen who was useless in any way. Wait, when did she start giving serious considerations to the demands of an old world king, to be his bride?

Page 123 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast