Page 124 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Much to his satisfaction, Artoria had begun to move yet again. She'd yet to fail in terms of recovery post nigh-blinding orgasms. Good. With that being the case, their first night together would indeed span many days. Well, it wasn't as if Gilgamesh intended to have things play out any other way. He fully intended to live inside Artoria's nether until she could tolerate it no longer, and he wouldn't even be stopping then. This battlefield was one which could see only him as the victor, and he would make it so by whatever means possible. He believed Artoria should find this very moment relatable, considering her own approach to combat. There was a cycle in place, but it could only be called toying around. As one would test an opponent to determine worthiness, he was determined to prime Artoria for the moment he offered a true experience. There was no certainty as to when that would come about, but it would undoubtedly occur in time.

Ah, it became apparent that they were thinking similarly. Artoria entertained the idea of bearing children, did she? Well, that much was to be expected. As a monarch in her own right, she had to know and understand the necessity of heirs and the like. "I am no mind-reader, but you seem more than willing to provoke me nonetheless," he said as he lifted his torso once more. She had no clue what she was getting herself into, but regardless of that, he expected nothing less than her ability to meet any challenge in the end. In rising, Gilgamesh freed himself of the queen's clutches, while leaving her susceptible to his own. A hand took up the back end of each thigh, pushing Artoria's legs back toward either side of her body. His tool was already battering away somewhere inside her torso, but... she knew nothing of depth yet. Once more, Artoria insisted that she would say what she wished... and indeed, he would deal with it as he liked. "H'oh? If you wish to be so callous about your own wellbeing, so be it. Be warned; I will not hold back for long. You, my Impossible Queen, will be engorged by my offering until you cannot see past the overflow," he declared. Perhaps he was exaggerating a bit, or perhaps he meant every word; even Gilgamesh wasn't sure of this. What he was sure of, was the fact that pushing Artoria's legs back would have an immediate effect on the way he fitted himself within her. Perfectly timed was this shift, placed as he withdrew. The following thrust was a slower one, even more difficult than its predecessors. The result of course, would only be even greater friction and depth. They would discover her reaction to this much in unison, and then... Gilgamesh would know when the time for advancement was upon them.

The ability to recover from adversity was likely to be considered a base skill of the one called Artoria Pendragon. She did not know how long this endeavor would actually take or what sort of extended battle the one called Gilgamesh had in mind, but she was more than ready to face any challenge head-on. According to Gilgamesh she was provoking him even though he was not capable of mind-reading as a skill. "I have provoked nothing... I have simply been expanding my understanding of a few things," she said while having the gall to look even slightly abashed. In truth, the mind of this girl worked in a rather strange way and she was most often working out things that others thought as normal, while finding easy things like war, killing and battle tactics. Still all was well in the world of Artoria Pendragon, even as she came to understand this new challenge and all associated caveats.

Speaking of the caveats, a change came swiftly. Gilgamesh soon withdrew from Artoria's clutches only offering more words and a change in their current positioning. Her legs were pushed, back for general positioning this was no real problem, it wasn't as if she was inflexible. Ah, but what was the point of this? He made another outrageous claim while not being buried within her that made her eyes widen. "You cannot say such things with a straight face, it is indecent!" Yes, the problem with this situation was that he managed to say such a thing with a straight face, and that is what made it indecent. Artoria was content to ignore the fact that she was half-naked, mid-coitus being contorted into a strange position... why did he say something like that? Strangely her own statements made it obvious that she had no real problem with the way his mind worked and none whatsoever with what he actually said to her. Ah, but she couldn't say more either, he pushed back towards her, and this time it came with added tightness and friction. This position did lovely things to her internally. "Wha... what are you doing to me?~" that question was mostly moan and rhetorical, but that was a rather lovely feeling. Her body's natural reaction was to tense at her core, but with her body so relaxed it was just a precisely aimed entrance. No pain, all pressure and exceedingly good to feel. Her now freed hands were grabbing around her, trying their hardest to hang onto something solid. She could die like this, she was certain this was death.

According to the queen herself, she provoked nothing, and merely expanded her understanding of things. Well, it just so happened that many things would be expanded, and many things would be understood. Stretching of the body and understanding of the mind were the primary objectives here, whether they were matters of the current day or several days later. One, however, would begin here and now as he reinserted himself into the Queen of Knights' core.

Decency was no virtue of Gilgamesh. Her notions of propriety were of a different land, a different era, a different mindset from his own. The things he said were neither flirts nor threats, but instead a promise of events to come. One could even call them an agreement made from one side of a conversation, awaiting only acknowledgement from the opposing side before following through. What form of acknowledgement would Artoria offer, though? A question, just as much an extended moan as it was a series of words. What was he doing? How laughable. "Don't be so foolish. I just said I would not hold back for long. Did you think I had shown you more than just a sample of the heavens? That first thrust was only the path. Now, we find an answer." There was more, but it was not yet time for that. First, Gilgamesh's hips began to pivot again. He could easily feel the end of Artoria at every forward movement, but that would not stop him. Lost in her depths, he knocked and knocked again and again, almost as if to emphasize his following point. What was that point? Of course, it was the question that required answering. "When shall we open the gate we've reached, that you might truly see the blinding light?" There was his curiosity. Artoria retained enough mental stability to uphold regular conversation, but what he sought was a certain type of breaking point. Somewhere, there was a switch to be flipped. Somewhere, he could find... a factory reset button, in a manner of speaking. If it could be discovered, then he would be the one to press it. The only question in mind was: when was it actually worth pressing at all?

Gilgamesh was the type of person who seemed to be diametrically opposed to Artoria's being. Everything about him, seemed to sit opposite her own values, and yet... here she was, at his mercy. Perhaps that was the wrong way to think about it? Maybe it would be easier to say they just had very different ideologies? Well, that was true but it also wasn't. Artoria had known two lives of limitation either enforced by herself. Here and now, she knew no such limitations and the King of Heroes had known to speak of either. Decency wasn't something he considered, pausing was nothing he considered either.

He was content to drive himself home into her person, pivoting hips and knocking around her insides at depth she was not prepared for. His earlier claim was that he'd not truly been trying, that was simply his version of the practice swing. Was that admirable? Confounding? Endearing? Psychotic? Yes... all of those things would apply to such a situation as this one. Those knocks sent vibrations that mixed pain and pleasure straight to her brain. For a few seconds after each stroke she was sure she'd gone deaf. Was he saying something... she was trying to look at him but could only see darkness. Right, her eyes were closed again. Why did it feel like this? Why did she like it? Why, why, why did it feel like her body was being recreated every time he plunged into her? "Ah..." that feeling sent shivers through her body, her lets were pinned, her toes would curl and relax in singular moments of movement she'd not understood. "I..." she paused, another knock would leave no air in her lungs. Her eyes opened. "You...." another would stop more speech some moments later. "Why...." these single words could not be placed into a sentence which made sense. Her own curiosities would have to wait as that feeling in her loins built up with ease, even while she felt she was being tortured quite a bit. Why did she agree to this? Giving anyone this much control over her body was a terrible thing to do. Ah, but it felt so nice why shouldn't she enjoy it? Artoria's mind spent a lot of time arguing with her body about various things. But in this case, her brain was being dragged along by sensation which she was most naturally inclined to feel. Snap. Like a twig in a quiet forest, Artoria's mind found calm emptiness, the tingles of her body followed suit. The tension in her limbs disappeared. There was no sound, or sight, or taste or smell... there was only sensation. The gripping of her insides, followed by the release of fluids and tensions and even the softening of the cushion that was the very end of her, opening like a castle wall, during a siege. Had she said something? Maybe? His name? A swear? Some sort of jumbled mess as her single word answers devolved? Maybe... she hadn't heard it if she did. There was a gentle ringing in her ears now as sound returned. Her eyes finally opened and it felt far too bright to see, she nearly squinted in recoil. Why did she make this choice? And why... didn't she regret it?

Ah, there it was. Artoria's eyes weren't even open, and the apparent medley of sensation at each thrust rendered her a strange form of speechless. Well, speechless wasn't truly the phrase worth applying to her inability. Words were repeatedly attempted between thrusts, only to be silenced by each subsequent thrust to the limit of her core. The satisfaction Gilgamesh felt in seeing these reactions was immeasurable. There was a primal urge in play─ to further worsen the situation for Artoria. Would he, though? Already grasping at any random spot nearby, what would it be like if he made her experience derealization for all things but him, and applied her reaches as such? Curious, curious.

Another twist of fate would soon occur, though. In the midst of a rather casual pummeling as Gilgamesh himself considered it, that proverbial switched was flipped, and the Queen of Knights seemed to shut down completely. The reaching stopped, the vocalization stopped, and the buildup of tension stopped. Moreover, it seemed a barricade that had been erected in his path had weakened. In the final thrust before he took pause, he felt it quite differently compared to previous moments. "H'oh? Have I managed to reduce the Queen of Knights to such a thing so easily? Bleating like a lamb sent to slaughter was not something I anticipated this soon." Gilgamesh spoke while extending his most recent withdrawal. At such a point, he hovered within that brightness clouding Artoria's vision, and his right hand rose from the back of her thigh. "This is not the end for you, Artoria Pendragon!" he insisted. "Shall I take matters into my own hands then? Lost as you are now, you may fail to survive. That, too, will be worth watching. If you insist upon silence for long enough, I may even enjoy using you as a tool for my enjoyment until you've woken again. So, what will it be?!" The moment he offered another question, Gilgamesh's hand lowered to clap firmly against Artoria's thigh. In the very next breath, he thrusted once more, with gusto. He was certain that feeble little barricade would do nothing to stop his advancement this time; he'd bypass it easily with a bit of force applied this time. Why did he expect an answer from Artoria during this time? Well, maybe he didn't; it all seemed part of his entertainment regardless.

Words had escaped her, but that was fine. Artoria's hearing came back eventually. Okay... was she in her body? Those open eyes of hers let her see the light, but where was she? What was she doing? Clarity came in doses. The tone and cadence of Gilgamesh, his constant battering of the end of her being... All of that happening so close together she couldn't even get a word out. This man needed to die. These abuses were atrocious. But... she liked them too. This was weird. She was weird. She had to get her life together, she had to be able to speak... she had to push past this! Ah, he'd stopped, she could recover maybe. Ah, but now he was within her vision. 'I will kill him.' Ah, violence and then the throbbing of her insides which changed her mind completely within seconds even as his voice reached her ears and insisted that she was not finished yet. He claimed if she failed to speak soon he'd have to take to enjoying her, consciousness of hers be damned... at least that was how she interpreted those words. Did she mind that? Well, she was already here so not really but why did he think himself capable of felling her so easily?! The audacity of this man to be buried within her while making such proclamations.

Clap.

The sound of a hand clapping over her thigh and the sensation associated with that brought her back to herself. Even as he rammed himself further into her insides, and she felt a push past what should have been her end, she took a strange amount of pleasure from it, and gained a bit of clarity as well. Her vision came back starred as it was, so did the rest of her senses. Strange though it was, she was almost certain she wasn't even in that body, laying on the bed getting pummeled to death by a man in the strangest form of combat her body had known. "Fu-yuck!" that hiccup was far from the first she had but it felt way too real for him to be buried so very succinctly within her. Was it pain? Not really, she would have known how to quantify that. Was it pleasure? Well... yes and no as far as she could tell. It was a sensation she did not know possible which felt both real and unreal at the same time. Her hand found her face and strangely her voice came out with calm even as her body began to tense. Her legs twitched, her depths twitched all of it was a writhing ball of sensation. "I don't know why you're like this. I don't know why I like this. It's too much to feel. Too good... I'm going to kill you..." she was murmuring those words so softly. She meant them even as her body and mind seemed to collapse. There was still fire in those eyes, but those words belonged to a lass not raised to be King. Somewhere in her head, the different versions of Hoshimi Eri were getting confused about who would get to exist in this moment. But all of them and her mind were certain of one thing, Gilgamesh was too much for them and was becoming everything for them. How did one develop attachment to non-family members, in non-platonic situations? Violently.

A slap to the thigh and a plunge beyond reasonable limits was seemingly all it took. Suddenly, there was a return to the proper behavior of Artoria. No. No, that wasn't right. Her body tensed and moved, her voice returned enough to produce an actual sentence of some sort, yet something was incredibly, blaringly... off. The Queen of Knights spoke with uncommon amounts of propriety, and all those prim and proper mannerisms were suddenly gone. What was this? An interesting turn of events, obviously. "Need I tell you again that this is only the beginning? If this is too much, you are going to explode long before I've become satisfied; damned be any thoughts you have of slaying me."

As he spoke, Gilgamesh pulled himself back again, ever so slowly doing so. He even let loose her thighs while retreating until only the tip of his member remained within the woman. "Is it too much for the Queen of Knights, or too much to the one called Hoshimi Eri? That is the one speaking in that unrefined tone, is it not?" he wondered. Violently was indeed the way attachment was formed here, on both ends. Here and now, Gilgamesh was finally deciding to make a few alterations. Artoria couldn't be allowed to think this much of his 'offering' was too much, after all. "Fear not; I will not leave you waiting for enlightenment. Prostrate yourself away from me, and you will be made to wonder which end of you is the one I've entered. Only then are you permitted to say it is too much. I may even let you beg me to stop, though I will be doing no such thing."

Hoshimi Eri was an assassin. If one happened to know anything about her and her family one might say she was the most prodigious assassin born to her family in generations. She had a natural talent for killing and an unnatural interest in various ways with which to commit those deaths. They were things which gave her happiness which only helped her do her job. Here and now though, such a person was entwined by the loins to another person. And she was having feelings the likes of which she did not know how to handle. One of the very first lessons one is given as an assassin is that things that interfere with how you feel, need to be neutralized. Empathy, sympathy, kindness, pleasure... things not connected to her understanding of them in the family dynamic would affect her abilities. She needed to kill him. "It isn't a thought, it's necessary. You need to die... along with everything I am feeling," she said those words and she was still calm but that body of hers was already reacting to being exited. The moan that fell from between her lips was one which she could understand. The gentle pulsing of her nether as he retreated was a pleasurable sensation. It was nice and good, but she shouldn't feel it. She hated feeling things, this is why he had to die, to make her feel would confuse her senses. It would corrupt the purity of her assassin self to accept such feelings.

The reason it was so easy to be Queen Artoria Pendragon, was because she lacked emotions, the normal states of their existence made it easy to be her. A face to be worn with the utmost dignity. The version of herself she could like because she was presented with her morals and control. No empathy, no joy, no... anything outside of what was already understood in her brain. Nothing would get between her and her desire to kill and no feelings could derail her. Until this man started knocking away at everything she had. Her defense of her self and psyche were put to the test and they'd crumbled. A thousand years in isolation with only an errant horny god as company hadn't stopped her, but this man was doing so at every turn with no real effort applied. She hated it. "Those two people aren't different you know?" she questioned as he dangled at the edge of her opening after withdrawing so far. Still it was a strange thing to realize, that Hoshimi Eri had become Artoria Pendragon, just by virtue of Chivalry and a few well placed speech lessons, but learning to be a new person was also part of her training, she could have done it with any guise, this one was just easier to know. He wanted her to prostrate herself before him? Oh? Was she rolling over then? She could do that... she was already doing that before her mind truly registered what she was being asked, though she knew how deep he reached within her body, she'd told him repeatedly about his words. "I've told you to stop fucking with me, Gil..." she said those words. Ah, so that part was still there, still attached. That was a her attachment. A base one. She supposed it made sense, she was very much herself within her own mind, even while using the voice of the Queen of Knights, Hoshimi Eri hadn't changed much at all. Still, here she was, laying flat on her stomach her hips starting to lift just a tad. Why did her body agree to this? Why was she not drawing a weapon to kill him? What were these feelings and how did she end them? These were questions that needed answering.

What a strange notion. It was necessary for him to die, she claimed. Everything she felt needed to die. What sort of nonsense was that? "You fool. One should not kill their own pleasure, but embrace it as a newborn babe. Only then may one be considered alive. Now, come. If I must make these things you feel be the death of you, then I will do so, that you may live for the first time in your lives."

Gilgamesh would stop at nothing to ensure that Artoria Pendragon, nay, even Hoshimi Eri, came to experience the most luxurious and fulfilling life of all mankind. She accepted his advances at long last, so those advances would become the first of many leaps toward that life. Despite her insistence that Artoria and Eri were the same person, he saw beyond the nonsense. Hoshimi Eri would have granted him the death he secretly desired during their first meeting. Hoshimi Eri would never have been so open to his advances without the intrusion of Artoria Pendragon. In truth, what he sought was both, in all the same ways as well as very different ones. As the queen rolled onto her belly to present him her rear, she fell under his intense scrutiny once more... and spoke an age-old command in a very different way to the norm. So then, he truly was dealing with the other one now.

Before any further words were offered, he leaned forward. Her rump would find itself grasped by both of his hands, kissed on one side, then bitten playfully as he appraised its curvature. When that was done, Gilgamesh took position by kissing his way up her back. It was finally time to do away with that useless dress she'd been wearing, so he took the time to push it up farther. Once it was over her head, he was there, lips to her ear, one hand squeezing her hip, and his tool pressed against her entrance again. "You are the same, but you are not. Hear these words. I may have told Artoria Pendragon she would be my bride and queen, but it was Hoshimi Eri I told to bend over. You are the one I will be fucking with," he whispered. Without uttering another word, the king thrusted his hips forward. Gone was the caution; it was time now to carve the path toward a fortnight-long gimping of the queen. As such, she would immediately be subjected to his jewels slapping against her folds for the first of many times. Would he wait once again to begin moving? This time, he'd do so only for a moment. Only after he felt himself lodged within her mortal soul for a moment did he begin pummeling away at her core while his own body weighed against her back.

It was the opinion of Gilgamesh that one should not kill their own pleasure but instead embrace it. According to him, it was a necessary part of life. She scoffed. She'd been alive twice now, there was nothing wrong with her life. Her own ideations were an aside here, she could not agree, because it was directly contrary to everything she was. An assassin did not live in such a way, to feel was to weaken she could not. "Baka! Killing those things is how I live," she said this and meant it. Yes that also meant that at some point she'd decided feelings other than those she was using were non-essential but that was the point. She hated feeling things, she'd only thought her family essential to her existence. Everything else was murdered along with most of her own personality to ensure she could keep killing as necessary. Ah, but she couldn't pretend not to like this. Her body had already gotten into position and everything, she was even looking forward to it. 'I will kill him... but maybe afterwards.' What kind of weird habits was she developing because she'd allowed this man to invade her senses?

As she fought with herself, her body seemed apt to flounder under his attention. That dress was pushed up, over her body, oh she was to be naked again. Well, this version of her was less shocked by such a thing. She did not think much about her own nudity, even as she knew she was being appraised in strange fashion. All that hair of hers was shaken out of the way, she truly needed to cut it, but before any of that, hands grabbed her rear. 'Who the hell does he think he is?!' Oh. A kiss to one side and a gentle bite to the other. Ugh, she liked both... this was annoying. He kissed up her exposed back eventually his manhood would be aligned with her again and his lips would be near her ear. All the while anticipation had built up and she could feel the warmth of him at her back. She shouldn't like that at all. But she did what about the words he had to share. They were the same and different. He wanted to marry Artoria Pendragon but it was her he wanted to bend over? How as she meant to interpret that? Well, she wasn't exactly sure when she considered they were in the same body. Actually, more pressing than that question was that whispered swear. She'd never heard him use a swear before and that one was huge. 'Oh? I like that, a lot more than I should....' she thought that and her loins pulsed gently at the truth right before he plunged in with reckless abandon. Oh, she even felt his family jewels slapping against her folds, her body reacted of his own accord clamping down as she felt him reach from her depths up into her body. She couldn't breathe immediately having the air knocked out of her body from such an entrance. When one combined that with the fact that she instantly saw the blinding flash of climax, she was almost certain she died in the moment. "Fuck you, you have no idea who you're fucking with!" Yes, that was exactly the right sentiment. Even as he started moving again so soon after, she could not think of anything nice to say. Violence ran through her veins and her whole body even post orgasm refused to cooperate with her feelings of rage. Maybe she'd just take another, her hips gently shifting into the pummeling feeling already. Why did she like this? He was bearing down atop her with his weight and all of his audacity plunging in and out of her and she liked it. She hated him. She did not... what was this feeling she did not understand she needed it to disappear.

Page 124 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast