Page 125 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

To have life was not to live. Only when living could this woman be made to understand that. For now, he could let her remain somewhat ignorant. She'd understand one day, and it would be by his hand that she did so. Whenever that time came, perhaps he would bring this exchange back up. Regardless of future events though, this very moment was the determining factor of a different path. Hoshimi Eri was his mate for the time being, as opposed to the woman he began with. He took no issue with this. However Gilgamesh's previous clause was taken, the truth was that the different sides of this woman sparked different reactions. While one primarily grasped at his soul, the other reached his loins, while both titillated the mind.

One thing was certain, though. This form was going to be an interesting sort of treat indeed. That first purposeful thrust was met with clamping and a gasp. Clearly, it had been something most would consider dangerously overwhelming. Perhaps this woman had the sense to think the same, but upon catching her breath, she had something new to say. Ah, the accidental swears of Artoria had been this one's fault. Did he truly have no idea? That was all nonsense. While her hips were moving to meet his own pivots, Gilgamesh kept hovering next to hear ear. Surely she wouldn't mind if he simply... helped with that excessive hair of hers, no? Well, whether she did or not, his free hand took golden locks by the roots, fingers locking in place there. "H'oh? I challenge you to say that again later. When the whole of your body is out of your own control, you may try to uphold some level of supremacy. When you realize you can do no such thing here, I welcome you to announce this body's one true owner. I am magnanimous enough to allow your indecision until then. Here; you may even have this for yourself," he said, tugging the woman by her hair in a way that would turn her face toward his own. His eyes were immediately staring into hers, lips slightly parted and mere millimeters away, maintaining this proximity even as bodies shook to and fro during an assault with no end in sight.

However Gilgamesh understood his interactions with Hoshimi Eri, they were probably not understanding it the same way. She was a person who became what was necessary for whatever task lay ahead of her. Most of those tasks were murder and job preparation but they were still just pieces. At her core she thought herself to simply be herself, and those faces she made were not truly her. As far as she was concerned there was no time in which she was not herself, the truth of her was evident in all the little slips of Artoria Pendragon that could not be attributed to her more noble upbringing. And Artoria's ideals and goodness were allowed to flourish because she had the base skills possessed by Hoshimi Eri.

Ah, but that wasn't important. That was something to lock away and ponder later, and by later she meant when she was capable of giving more than a few seconds to her fleeting thoughts because this man wouldn't be buried within her loins anymore. Why she accepted this she did not know, but here she was, being reamed and enjoying it, hating Gilgamesh but allowing this. Contradictions, they reigned supreme. She wanted to slay him, but she was forcing her hips to meet his thrusts and enjoying the sensation of him reaching so deeply within her person. She likely should question her like of this, but in the moment she could not bring herself to do so. Her confusing experiences would only grow more and more by the moment. Gilgamesh reached for her, and she found his hand locked in her hair. Her eyes widened. "Shit!" Why did she actually like that? She felt this lightly once before but here and now it sent sensation across her scalp down to her face while he continued his motions. This man touching her in such a way was a challenge of her very existence. Gilgamesh continued speaking, so close to her ears he caused goosed flesh along her shoulders and back. Between the hair pulling and the actual motions of his member she was approaching a rather splendid climax. She was aware of this, but that would not stop her from her own actions and speech, even as her own hips helped nudge her along. That grip turned her head, and offered her a view into those glowing red eyes. It wasn't simply Artoria who liked looking into them, as much as this man enjoyed looking at her, she liked looking at him. Of course, she had nothing to say about that, he was so close and this was what he was offering. "Urusai! I'm not taking handouts from you!" she claimed as her tongue lashed out first across his lips. "Even when I am not in control of this body. I will do what I want!" she stated, pressing their lips together. She wanted him to shut up. She also liked when he talked. She was always in an interesting situation when it came to dealing with the King of Heroes. She wanted to accost his mouth with her tongue, she sought her own satisfaction, and her loins sought the same, each stroke bringing her closer and closer to bliss. She'd even started sending her hips rocketing backwards against his, figuring out the truth of this position on her own instincts.

Lo and behold, there were even more words of color tucked away in that vocabulary of hers. This time, she let one slip during the sudden tug of her hair. Something about those abrupt utterances gave Gilgamesh quite a tingle. Perhaps deep inside, he realized that sort of thing started some thousands of years prior, in another world entirely. There was even a flash of memory passing through his mind, but it was nothing to be concerned about at present. Perhaps that would be a thing of relevance later in life. Currently, the only thing of importance was a very specific offer he chose to make. How would the young woman known as Hoshimi Eri respond? Well for starters, she'd return his offer with spite and refusal.

Ah, but even in defiance, she acquiesced in her own strange way. A tongue immediately graced his lip, and after insisting that she'd do as she pleased even without control of her body, she forced their lips together just as he desired. Did she truly believe she was going against him in any way? How laughable. That invasive tongue was to be captured by its own the moment it sought entry to his maw, and there, they would wrestle. All the while, his hips were taking on alternating grinding motions as if his aim was to contort her insides from deep within. From an outside perspective, one could confuse his current movements to something more like a raunchy dance, but alas... most of his movements were being made inside the woman's body. Indeed, that included the undulations of his tongue against her own, until such a time as he spoke against her lips. "You will want to submit," he insisted. To go along with this strange form of grinding, Gilgamesh's hand shifted from hip to crotch, his hand hooking around the queen's midsection to do so. He'd overload her with every method in his repertoire─ including a somewhat aggressively-twirling finger against the ball of nerves between folds. The other hand continued tugging at her hair to hold the position of her head. "Just as you wish to receive my ultimate gift, no? Does the thought of being flushed with my essence not excite you beyond measure?"

Eri hadn't been this much herself in more than a thousand years. Swearing so much her younger sister was liable to pop up at any moment and tell her to stop. Ah, but that wasn't really the point. She'd never dropped off a face so hard before. She was the type to keep the face until the job was done. There were little pieces of her shining through every now and again, but that was mostly to balance out the personality and keep herself safe. To become mostly herself in any moment was a failure on her part, and it was all the fault of Gilgamesh! No, that wasn't right, he was always capable of making her this kind of furious, Ishigami Daisuke's appearance in her streams or on the leader boards was enough before to send the girl into a spiraling rant which would lead ultimately to a job and the end of someone's life. He inspired her to murder with his antics but she respected his moxie and candor. She'd come to realize that as Artoria, which is at least part of the reason she was in this situation now.

Speaking of that situation, her actions towards this man were quite strange but they were her own. She was an aggressive individual incapable really of being properly affectionate for most people. It was not a matter of not knowing how, but it was a matter of it feeling disingenuous given her own skill at emotional secrecy and manipulation. As such, she'd become strangely aggressive in how she handled her dealings with Gilgamesh. She made great claims about doing what she wanted and only doing what she wanted, but this was her way of expressing honesty. She would only do things she felt like doing and declaring them in such a way was how she clarified her desire in such moments, as backward as that likely was. But she was also always very clear when she did not like people so she assumed that was a fair enough exchange. What was not fair at all, was the sensation this man was giving within the confines of her body. That strange undulation met by the movements of her own hips was already starting to be a problem. The fact that he decided his tongue needed to meet her as well was an issue which she did not see coming. Her body gained heat and practically melted under his touch. She hated this, but enjoyed it. She did not hate him, she hated that he managed to offset her natural inclinations with such vigor. He made the claim she would want to submit. "Hmphf, if I wanted to I would," that was about as clear as she could be by the time she pulled away. Yes, it was hard to be indignant while someone was very aptly moving you towards climax and overstimulating your entire body but defiance was a keystone skill of Hoshimi Eri. Ah, but now he was teasing the spot at the apex of her legs, holding them close together, hands still wrapped up in her hair. He was still abusing her body while saying such random things to her and her mind would blank for a second under the pressure of it all. That aggressive teasing of her body and the plunges in her core had her body shifting and tightening over and over until her body released all that tension along with her flourish. "Fuck, why me?" that little utterance was there just because those words fit the order of her current disposition. Her natural state was bewildered by this man's actions and interests in her, and his desire to ruin her understanding of her own life. They would be followed by her actual reply. "How?! How am I supposed to answer that?" Was her sarcastic answer. Of course, she started thinking about it, and in all honesty she didn't know if such a thing should excite her. In that case, her evasive answer was indeed the way to go.

The reason for Hoshimi Eri's strange personality issues was inconsequential. He didn't care why she became someone different, nor who she became. In fact, simply because it was a product of her own mind in any way, made any option she took something to appreciate. Such was the mentality of Ishigami Daisuke, carried over to the Hero-King Gilgamesh. He may not have been aware of that, but that didn't matter at all. What mattered was that he accepted the truth of his own mind, regardless of where said truth came from. It wasn't like it could have been implanted by an outside source, after all.

Such an interesting individual Hoshimi Eri was. If she wanted to, she would─ that was the notion applied to her desire to submit. Luckily for her, that was exactly his point. Eventually, she would have such a desire. She would understand the pleasure he offered, know the impossibility that was achieving such pleasure without his offering, and seek that pleasure in the only place it could be found. "Exactly," he affirmed. He did wonder, between Hoshimi Eri and Artoria Pendragon, which would be the first to fall. Maybe at some point, he'd find a way to have both of them exist side-by-side to see fully where each one landed on the proverbial scale. Ah, that would be an interesting day. Oh? Something more imperative than these differences was at hand. A blank mind in the throes of passion produced a most strange question. Why her, she asked. One additional thrust slammed Gilgamesh's pelvis against her backside, and he lashed out at her tongue again. What a stupid question. "Because, Hoshimi Eri, it is you who stirs the soul and sets fire to the loins," he said amidst heated breaths exhaled against her mouth. A mighty throb of his member ensued, and he continued. "Feel this, and know. I will destroy reality itself, so long as the end result is that I may destroy you. Now, your answer. The only way to do so is with whatever comes to mind. There is no need for thought─ only feeling."

While Hoshimi Eri took issue with the way that she was processing the words of Gilgamesh, the man himself seemed to take no issue with her deviated mind. the whole of her life had been lived, split into pieces. She'd always been roleplaying. Every piece of herself was an individual character made to slaughter a specific individual. She had angry murderess, gambler, saint, school girl, and even innocent girl in her arsenal to be used against others. Ah, but none of these fit the way she was meant to interact with this particular man. As such he got what remained... whatever that was, mostly a crazy homicidal individual who happened to be alright with him touching her.

Well, alright was a bit of an understatement. She was enjoying herself, she was feeling things she never felt before and she was dyiing. She was quite sure she wasn't meant to exist while feeling such things. She was sure, the things he meant for her to follow, these feelings would weaken her immensely. She did not like the idea of relying upon any outside of herself, she did not entertain the idea of an emotion of an external force stirring her soul. But... here it was. As the movements of Gilgamesh continued, Eri was forced to moan and shift her hips and submit her body to the feelings he provided. She hated it. She liked it. What was he saying, after slamming himself home within her, and sticking his tongue into her still yelping mouth after something so vicious? She stirred his loins and set his soul on fire? She stared at him as he breathed in her face. He wasn't lying about any of that. That sight, that skill, was something she'd taken so she could see better, to know the truth of people when they stood before her. This man was so honest she was almost astounded. So he liked her, at least partly and not in the same way he enjoyed the face which belonged to the Queen of Knights? He said he considered them separate but what did that actually mean for her? She needed to know, to understand. He throbbed within her making her moan again, she couldn't think when he was like this. She could not think when he was making her feel like this. Physically this was the truth, more so than anything she could have figured out from his speech. But whenever his mouth opened he had something outlandish to say, she was always in a state of disbelief. She was one who lied for a living, it wasn't always clear why people lied, it was just clear that they did. The fact that he did not, was confusing to her. He'd destroy reality so long as he could destroy her? He'd said something similar to Artoria, the first 'dinner' they'd had together. He claimed she did not need to think to answer his words only that she needed to feel. That did not work! "You exist to anger and confuse the fuck outta me. I know it." She said those words, again they sounded a bit like other words. It was like dozens of things Artoria had to say were just more polite versions of things that Eri would have said herself. Whatever it did not matter she could not reply to him without thought, to do so would require a freedom of self she did not own. But she could not back away either... maybe one day she'd figure out how to talk to him, but she had no idea when that would be.

Of all the things mankind acquired from King Gilgamesh, one thing that remained exempt was lying about one's own passions. That was a notion he would never understand, whether as Gilgamesh or as Ishigami Daisuke. To the two existing versions of this woman, he had no lies to offer. Far too many truths needed speaking for him to waste his time as such, so indeed there was no foreseeable future that had him doing anything but spewing one ridiculous truth after another. Just the same, there was no end to his searching, no end to his teasing nature, and no end to his expectations.

Hoshimi Eri had been the conscious, speaking mind for some time now. Little did Gilgamesh realize, her mannerisms surfacing would bring rise to his own lost habits even more quickly than interacting with Artoria Pendragon did. Amidst all the moaning and wailing, she occasionally had something to say that was so very... her. Most recently, she spoke of rage and confusion. Where was the cause? Perhaps it didn't matter. He thoroughly enjoyed the dichotomy between versions of this woman, so perhaps it was best he leave her confused to leave her infuriated. She would eventually come to understand anyway─ of this, he was certain. A bit of clarity was in order though, at the absolute minimum. "Your ordering is quite off. I exist, Hoshimi Eri, to fuck the anger and confusion out of you. What for do you exist, then, in this exchange?" Obviously, Hoshimi Eri was given a bit too much ability to think. She deserved no small amount of credit for handling his girth so well; no other had done so without their minds being long gone by this point. This, however, only meant he could do more. How would she fare when he forced her innards to grip him with even greater force? They'd find out together as the hand on her loins took her thigh again, this time to lift and hold it to one side. He'd return to thrusting not with haste, but certainly with vigor, all to discover exactly how much he could drive her toward a more... natural state, devoid of all that overthinking nonsense she pursued. "I will take it upon myself to instruct you in the ways of pleasure. All you must do is speak freely."

Mankind told lies. This was the first truth of the world. Everyone lies. Hoshimi Eri had been the type to figure out the kind of lies people told to help better understand and if need be murder them. Gilgamesh was not lying about her interest in her, and his emotional honesty was such a foreign concept that she was confused by him. When she'd remembered him before she'd assumed some sort of ploy or trickery, the fact that she'd come to find that he was doing no such thing only furthered her fury. Strange though it was, she found that trait of his to be endearing.

What was it now? He claimed that her words had come out in the wrong order. He did not exist to anger and confuse her, he existed to fuck such things out of her? Her eyes widened at the notion and that produced swear. She'd never heard him utter such a word before this point and hearing it twice in a single day was a treat which made her loins pulse. She liked that for reasons she did not understand. "Baka! I said what I meant, I didn't tell you to twist my words. Like I'm supposed to know the answer to that..." she replied quickly. Why this man annoyed her so much she had no idea, but here and now with him buried in her loins she doubted she could argue liking him either. He lifted her leg, plunging in and out of her with vigor that rocked her core and left her gasping. At the same time it knocked her towards yet another flourish which she would find herself incapable of denying. What was he saying? He'd instruct her in pleasure she simply had to speak freely. "Fuck you..." she was angry but still moving her own hips. She could barely breathe but she still found herself shifting her hips into his and enjoying the feeling of him burying himself so deeply. If he was content to instruct her like this she was content to let it continue, until such a time as satisfaction was found and she could kill him without regret. Yes, that plan seemed much better than most, if she worked all of this out of her system at once, she could murder this man and feel nothing again. No harm done. "I'll kill you for making me feel like this..." These were not lies from Eri, she felt this was the most necessary course of action, but honest words without thoughts were what he wanted, so he'd get them. As prickly as they were they likely wouldn't count as flirting at all. Still the tone in which they were said was wanton at best, though she didn't realize it in the moment. She'd reach climax clamping down around him with her hands tightening so much her knuckles became white. And what else would they being doing? What other ways did he plan on shaking her foundations? She did not know, but she sort of looked forward to it. A thousand years in captivity had proven, if this girl did not wish to be touched she would not be, so obviously her actions were to be taken as the dominate force instead of the angry words her mind had to offer always. Such was the way of those with her personality type.

Prickly as those words were, they likely wouldn't count as flirting. Ah, but the truth was not a likely scenario at all. Gilgamesh heard every word spoken, only to interpret their meaning from the voice of her body, rather than her mouth. How lovely. One spoke vengefully, and the other spoke pleadingly. Once more, he would continue answering only the stronger voice. As opposed to the impudent one claiming it would kill him, he chose to address the one that would put a stop to such assault. "H'oh? Tell me more," he said, though it was no request of the voice speaking of murder. When he spoke, he felt that additional clutch just as it occurred the previous time a swear passed his lips. What a strange interest she had.

Speaking of her interests, Gilgamesh had become curious about her take from a different angle. It was something he'd have to investigate soon enough, but first came the necessity of reaching a certain threshold. As such, quite some time would pass before things changed very much. That did not, however, mean there would be no change at all. He'd eventually shift things just a bit, until that raised leg was supported by his forearm. His own body had risen to more of a crouched position, and he lunged downward into the blonde woman's depths. All the while, his other hand had taken its place on the back of her neck, pressing his weight there to pin Hoshimi Eri against the bed. Much time had passed, but the swelling of his tool heralded the final stretch of only the first race. What did he have to say now, though? Well, there were still a few key points worth addressing. "What say you now, Hoshimi Eri? You may receive the greatest gift in this world, if it is your desire."

Hoshimi Eri did not understand this man nor herself. She threatened him with death and he wanted to be told more. Was he crazy? Did she realize though a threat was spoken it lost its bite the moment her moaning and tightening of her nether gave away her desire to continue? No. She didn't, she did not take her natural reactions as physically as everyone else. Her conscious effort was to get used to these sensations and move past them, but she was not allowed even that.

So much time passed between them. Slight alterations to this particular position had her moaning happiness, swears and beating down at her very understanding of this entire situation. Shouldn't she start to dislike it at some point? No. No she didn't. Why was she currently pinned down? Because it felt good this way! Ugh, she hated her mind, this man, and the world at large. Why was she swooning? Why had she found climax multiple times in such a state? Why was she still wishing for more? She did not know what to do, what would make this better? Well, there was the random swelling of Gilgamesh's tool, which she felt even in her current position. He was also talking again, she could receive his greatest gift if it was her desire? Well, in this case, she was rather close to something amazing... she couldn't have him stopping what he was doing for something like that. She probably should have been a bit more concerned with what was going on, but to her own knowledge she was barren so again it wasn't actually a problem. Besides, if she was to experience everything she had to right? "If you stop right now, I'll fucking kill you!" Well, that was a sentence. Of course, it was a bit more linear in her thought pattern than normal. She didn't want him stopping now, but she had no nice way of saying so, so she'd say it the way she wished. It wasn't an option for him to pull out so to speak, upon penalty of death, obviously this would mean it was something she truly wanted and her body agreed. That gentle pulsing of her nether continued as if trying to hold on to him in a manner most fierce. She wondered if that counted as following his weird instructions? She didn't know and in the moment she wasn't sure if she cared.

Page 125 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast