Page 129 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Perhaps most did think ill of being slaughtered by Artoria Pendragon. Of course, most were fools who could never appreciate the finest things this world had to offer. He was not one to appraise the mundane or hold it in high regard. The glee of one Artoria Pendragon, one Hoshimi Eri, however, was something to etch into one's memory as if engraving a tablet. What sort of expression would be found on her face if something like that were managed? Would it be pure elation, or would she backtrack upon realizing loss? One could say it was a wonder worth finding the answers to, and Gilgamesh would undoubtedly do so if the opportunity presented itself. After all, it wasn't as if he couldn't cheat death if the occasion presented itself. He'd fall into the underworld, return gloriously, and deliver just punishment for her audacity. "I needn't say again, I will uphold your every aspect as the finest treasures in the world. Even your outbursts titillate me to no end," he insisted.

In the midst of this "weapon study" Eri undertook, an exchange of threats was made. One would lead the other to death in a moment such as this, if words held any true weight during their banter. Alas, the woman had no recollection of making a request. Truly, she hadn't asked for a thing... apart from one. "H'oh? But you did ask for something," he rebutted, his grip tightening again while his face inched forward. Gilgamesh could feel the air passing through her nostrils by the time he continued. "You asked me to lift you in my embrace and rearrange your insides, did you not? I am certain you said something along those lines."

There was something wrong with Gilgamesh. No. That was wrong. To one like Hoshimi Eri there was always something wrong with Ishigami Daisuke. It was never clearer to her than it was in a moment like this. He was content to treasure even her outbursts. He was enthused by the outburst of a noted homicidal maniac being held together very precariously by her own idealism and her view of Chivalry. "Ridiculous... just... fucking ridiculous..." these were the words she chose in response to his randomness. He'd never truly understand the kind of person she was. Or perhaps he did and found that entertaining. She was not used to feeling things, and she wasn't even sure how she'd respond if she actually managed to kill him... it was part of the reason he lived past their first meeting.

Ah, but he was still inside her. She did not understand the physics of this world, but she was coming to understand that she could feel the depth of him reaching a spot he definitely shouldn't be able to without it killing her. No matter, because such a depth was enjoyable, strange though that was. Right now she was being held up and he was inching closer to her face. He made the claim she had asked for something and by the time he mentioned what it was he was so close to her face her most recent exhale danced back across her skin. A growl ensued from the lass, as her words were turned back at her in the manner he was so used to doing. Even so her loins tightened reflexively as hands gripped her person, she did not dislike his understanding. What could she say to that? "If I said that you're taking your sweet ass time complying..." she mentioned with narrowed eyes, but she couldn't really argue that they were in fact basically what she'd asked. But she could express a minor bit of impatience while deflecting. What was more, that was inline with her current understanding of her flirting behavior. It was cheeky and filled with bite, but she could not change the base of her person for any reason.

Ridiculous indeed. It was not new information that Gilgamesh was far beyond the norm in all regards. Eri's claim could easily be called a waste of speech, as such. Alas, he would not treat it any such way; he'd respond in kind. "Nonsense. I did not address you as my perfect queen to then claim a distaste for any form of your brilliance. Rejoice, Artoria Pendragon. Rejoice, Hoshimi Eri, for I deem every fiber of your being to be one worth only admiration! This is the word of Gilgamesh," he declared in typical grandiose fashion.

Now then, what of current events? In the wake of his little reminder, it seemed Eri had some impatience to showcase. True, he was taking his time getting around to the act, but such was his way. How could he live if he didn't scratch the perpetual itch of teasing, and seeing how this one reacted to it? That was no way to live, as he determined of late. "If you said that indeed. But, perhaps I was mistaken?" he offered. By her own speech, Gilgamesh was tarrying only if that had truly been her wish. If it hadn't, though, he'd done no wrong. Whatever the case may have been, there was a certain urge within Gilgamesh to begin stirring away at Hoshimi Eri's interior, so of course... he began doing exactly that. "Is that, in fact, what you said? I would hate to keep you waiting if your wish is clear. It is a husband's duty to answer his queen's request, is it not?"

Outlandish. Every single word that this man spewed from betwixt his lips was simply absurd. The fact that she was the object of this particular word vomit was astoudning to her. That being said she knew he was being truthful with his words. The fact that he put it on himself and held no one in higher esteem was almost more proof than her eyes would ever need to verify. "Why?! Why do you let shit like that fall out of your face?! You're shameless!" she said giving a small squeal. For some reason words like that left her completely disarmed, embarrassed even. She definitely wouldn't have believed him if not for the things that had already happened. Her face was reddened, and she would rather not be looking at him in the present moment. She wouldn't get away with that she knew.

Ah, and there was something else she wouldn't be getting away with... deflecting. Apparently, Gilgamesh was content to tease her in a very specific way. He began stirring her insides. He pushed at her in a strange way using his words to tease as her hips began to move against the motions granted her. She was swooning once more but what was this? She'd not been clear enough? Her deflect would put more time between her and the goal she had in mind? She wouldn't allow that, nor would she allow Gilgamesh to think of being so coy. "I keep telling you not to fuck with me..." she started. "At the same time I did tell you to fuck me so I can see where the confusion could come from..." she mused. "I did claim that... I'm not made of patience," she grumbled almost playfully terse. Of course, she did mean that. Though she'd still not agreed to anything resembling marriage to this man, she figured that if he wanted to make it so, she'd deal with it later.

Why did Gilgamesh let such statements pass his lips? Simply put, the truth was to be expressed. "I will not be misconstrued, Hoshimi Eri. For too long, you have evaded me. You will be made to wholly understand what you've been running from for millennia." There seemed to be something resembling reminiscence dancing across the king's eye in the form of a gleam. What it was, Gilgamesh himself didn't care to question. Clearly, it was of little importance when considering the here and now.

The statements of Eri were a matter of semantics. The addition of a single word within a sentence made a great difference, but it wasn't as if Gilgamesh never knew the truth. Still, he goaded that fantastical voice into further speech toward one ultimate goal. She wasn't made of patience? Obviously. There was work to be done, and the body of Hoshimi Eri was clearly keen to see it begin. Gilgamesh's minor gyrations were met by her own movements during the reiteration of demands. "H'oh? I suppose that is clear enough for starters," he said while staring her down again. By this point, the stirring motions had come to a screeching halt. "Once more," he urged. Gilgamesh wished for her to speak once more, but it was not his intention to leave her waiting. Perhaps he would allow a few words to be shared. Whatever the case, he'd wait until she addressed him again before his hips began to pivot. He'd plunge into her nether with nigh reckless abandon, and he'd do so repeatedly without further hesitation. Only seconds were to pass before Hoshimi Eri's small frame was made to bounce against direct thrusts which pushed her against gravity with each and every upward slam. Surely, that was what she meant when being so impatient. . .

According to Gilgamesh he would say the things he did so he was not misunderstood. He claimed she'd been avoiding him for too long and that he intended to make sure she knew what she was running from. A scoff escaped this blonde lass as she heard these words. "I evaded you?" she questioned this in the moment. "That sounds wrong to me," she said succinctly. She did not avoid him she didn't evade him, he was always there badgering her whenever she turned her head. Even if she wanted to run from him his face and his voice was something she saw far too often in her own life to be able to call it avoidance. Perhaps the main difference in then and now was the fact that it was quite obvious to her that his interest was in her person for whatever reason he had it. A thing she'd been choosing not to question but with every outlandish statement she found herself wondering more what it was he found so entertaining about her.

Oh well, it was a thought that she could put aside for now. Why? Gilgamesh was hearing her demands a second time. He claimed it was a start but with him such goading usually meant he was apt to take a bit more from her. It was his destiny to try and garner more speech from her than she normally gave anyone. And somehow she never really had a problem talking to him. Still those stirring motions of his came to a halt and the sound that escaped her was one of protest. "Ugh, fuck me!" that was it. All she would say to such a thing. She truly did not tolerate being teased and immediately after speaking she found herself in an entirely different situation. Gilgamesh began to move almost immediately after her speech doing such made her squeal initially. She was rather suddenly bouncing and found herself clinging to his torso grounding herself as a reflex to the suddenness of the movements. Still her insides were gripping at his moving manhood as she held on for dear life. Actually, she was quite fond of this experience. Only moans would leave her now for quite a few moments yet.

If the notion of Artoria Pendragon evading Gilgamesh sounded wrong, the world itself was founded upon a bed of lies. Gilgamesh firmly believed this in spite of all she said. No matter. Once again, current time and situation took precedence over all other matters. He had a single purpose for the time being, and it was completely dependent on the woman's mouth opening once more.

Ah, and open it did. She even managed to get a full thought out before that initial thrust which preceded many. As if the given command was delivered directly to his very soul, Gilgamesh moved his hips with great purpose and undying vigor. He even seemed quite satisfied to be doing so, and naturally, he was. It took no time at all for Eri to begin clinging, both with her womanhood and the arms she held onto his torso with. All that repeated, wet slapping would engrain itself upon the walls of Gilgamesh's bedchamber, and perhaps the same could be said of the moans Eri offered. In a way, this felt like only the beginning... and maybe it was. Gilgamesh had no interest in keeping track of time, or any ridiculous concept like that. The very same energy that resulted in battles lasting days on end had been repurposed. He'd promised no less than a fortnight of immobility. If nothing else, he would be a man of his word. After all, the quota of his queen's verbalized desire had yet to be met.

Eri was distracted. Well that wasn't true, she was currently being rocked to an extreme. This sort of position was quite different from the norm. She'd given this directive and she was enjoying it. Just wet slapping sounds and bouncing around on his manhood. Currently, she was clamped on to his person... for as long as the ride would take. As she was moved about, her mind wandered but also stayed just the same. Why was this what she was doing? When did this become something she was interested in? When did he become something she wanted to partake in?

She had no real answers for those questions, but it did not stop her body from reacting just the same. Over time she'd find her legs wrapped around him. Her own stamina was just as limitless as his. She could easily find herself experiencing bliss numerous times at his hands. But when it came to her what could she do but cling tighter. Why was this something to run from? Why didn't she just enjoy him? Why wasn't the future something she should look forward to? Well all those questions were strange. He was staring in her face, she eventually buried her face into his chest. Why? She couldn't look at him directly right just now. She moaned and happily consumed his body with hers, 'I hate this.' Her thoughts and body didn't agree. She loved it. She moaned happiness and wordlessly reached nether slickening climax over time. Her body claiming his to the point that her legs were wrapped around him and she found herself most pleased by his being buried within her person. "Why do you do this to me?" she asked that question to the world at large.

For every excellent question, there must be an equally excellent answer. At long last, Hoshimi Eri was beginning to ask the proper questions. It only took an eternity and the burial of her own face within Gilgamesh's chest to do so, but her question was precisely what it needed to be. The question was not one meant to offer any naysaying, however; such was obvious in the reactions of her body. Her arms gripped his upper body as if she would fall through the world if she let go. Her very womanhood took hold of his girth as if to keep it trapped within for all time. Sure, the latter of these things had been true since initial entry, but it belonged as part of a reaction cluster nonetheless. The simple fact that Eri's legs ensnared his body was enough to reach a final conclusion, making it clear that she had no intentions of him withdrawing.

So, what of that magnificent question? Why did he do this to her? The inquiry itself was slightly vague, but any way of it being taken resulted in the same answer. Said answer was to be given while Gilgamesh continued his assault of her undercarriage. "Whether it is fate or myself that you question... the truth is simple. In this meeting, you will be ruined for all time. When you think of pleasure, you will think of me. When your loins throb and drool with desire, the thought of anything but Gilgamesh rising to the occasion shall never be more than a passing notion of disgust. It is not only a key to your heart that shall be forged by my hand, but indeed a key to every fiber of your being!"

As Gilgamesh continued his assault against her undercarriage, he also decided to give her an answer to the question she'd posed the universe. She'd not expected anything resembling a valid reason for this contemptuous treatment of her person, but she couldn't stop the question from slipping between her lips. As her body throbbed against his every intrusion and gripped tightly as if to strangle his member before its escape, she was given the truth of this matter by Gilgamesh. What did he have to say for himself? Well the truth that reached her ears was strange indeed, and Hoshimi Eri had no real way of countering his words.

The truth of his words was, that he intended to ruin her. He did not say this in the way tha implied violence nor negativity. He did not intend to ruin her and toss her aside to be undesirable... no. His words implied something else entirely. In the time she'd known and spoken to this man, he'd spoken consistently of having her. Of course, at face value this could have meant in simplest terms he wished to sleep with her. This was a notion she did not understand but one she eventually came to understand could have been a matter of attraction. The reason rapists were sent after her, is because he found her attractive and this upset some random cam-girl. But that was not all he intended. Every time he spoke of her, he spoke of eternity of nothing so fleeting as a singular meeting and nothing so simple as a carnal desire. Even the version of him who wasn't his current self, seemed to revel in the idea of breaking her down from the sort of person she was and into something else. Here and now he claimed he wanted her to think only of him when she thought of pleasure. Gilgamesh the King of Heroes, wished and would see made possible the ruining of all other men in the eyes of Artoria Pendragon and in this case Hoshimi Eri. What a strange amount of ownership he wanted to claim of her person. He did not want just her heart, he wanted to claim her body. Not just its present sensations but all sensations of the future as well... he wanted by this same logic her mind and all aspects of herself she currently maintained. Her heartbeat sped up considerably. "That is so fucking unnecessary," she stated seemingly aghast though she'd not looked up at him.

A thundering pounding was occurring in her ears, at the same time her undercarriage was being beaten into. Did she like that? Yes. No. Maybe? She turned her head from side to side against his chest, she was biting her lower lip, almost pouting her discontent. If his concern was simply her interest in other men, she had none to start with. That being said, his desire was to claim her and in doing that she'd have to claim him too, right? It could not simply be that he worked his way into the depths of her being and gnawed away at her core and all her boundaries and she did not reach back. Why would he do this? This was ridiculous. It should be repulsive the idea of enslaving oneself to another. In fact, she found it undeniably annoying that he'd even try such a thing. But still... she liked it. Why? It was all so confusing she wanted to lash out. That pouting lip moved along his chest. Her tongue would gently trail along the red lines and she would moan and whisper quiet words to the world and Gilgamesh. "Every word that falls from your stupid face confuses and annoys me. You've fucked me up enough already..." she said as that trail led her face up to his neck. Lashing out was her aim so she used the only weapon she had available, teeth sank into skin but much like she couldn't decide if she wanted to murder him or hug him. She also did not break skin or truly harm him. She hated not knowing truly what she wanted to do, decisive action was the backbone of her existence and his actions towards her always confused her. Even before, in another world his motivations were unclear to her. Everything about him, tested her resolve and she had already failed and fallen apart.

Page 129 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast