Page 130 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Unnecessary, she said. How foolish. If his claims were unnecessary, then he'd have long ago been the victor and claimed her wholly. As he'd yet to achieve his goal, anything he said toward it was absolute necessity. Eri had no ground to stand on in her proclamation when she'd yet to look at him again, even as he continued staring down into her face. Ah, but she did do something else. Once more, proof of her inevitable collapse was shown to Gilgamesh in the form of her actions. Never had her verbal and physical reactions serve the purpose of each other, but it seemed she could only lie and divert with her mouth.

It all made sense, though, when considering the woman's own statement. His words confused her, and that alone was likely the reason for her annoyance. Fine. He wouldn't stop. When she was confused and/or annoyed, he had something very interesting to look at. Besides, she had just a bit more to say before sinking her teeth into him in a more literal fashion. Ah, he'd done enough to her already? Nonsense! Gilgamesh naturally had a rebuttal to offer, albeit one made only after a rather content-sounding grumble. It seemed the pinch of teeth against flesh was something he considered pleasant; it fed directly into preexisting adrenaline, almost egging him on to utilize a bit more energy in his hips' pivoting. When he did acknowledge her final statement, he did so while leaning inward. His face brushed against the side of Eri's, lips quite close to her ear while eyes were cut in her direction. A fleeting glance toward him would reveal a flash of crimson targeting Eri's own eye. "I've not done nearly enough. But, I will allow you to speak your truth. Go on; regale me. What is it I have done to you, that you consider 'enough'?"

Eri's words were heard by Gilgamesh, of this she was certain, but before he responded there was a pleased sort of sound which left his mouth. This seemed to coincide with the bite she'd delievered as a point of her own frustration. He liked that did he? She had to assume so... strange, but the increased vigor with which he met her undercarriage left her quite certain of this fact. Unless it was something more simple, like kicking a horse with spurs to nudge along its movements.

No matter, she was busy discovering something she enjoyed. His face was dangerously close to her own, and when he spoke next, he did so close to her ear. A shudder which involved a tightening of her loins occurred as she drew away from this closeness only to look towards its source quickly finding one of those crimson eyes staring back at the emerald jewel she viewed the world through. Another pulse within her folds, she did really enjoy looking into his eyes as well not that she'd be mentioning that either. Looking at this man caused her a great deal of strange feeling and she could not reconcile it with her desire to rid herself of anything that challenged her ideals. He wanted an explanation, did she even truly have one to give? "You make me feel things..." that voice of hers was so very calm but those little moans had not stopped truly. A bit of honest and frank conversation while her body was invaded by this man seemed to be about as good as anything. "Mostly annoyed and confused but... that's pretty fucked when you think about how much you have managed to stand in my way..." she admitted. "The idea of your death pulls at my soul and even now, when it would be so easy for me to kill you..." her hands were travelling, sliding up and around his neck she could have strangled him. It would have taken some work but under normal circumstances she could have gotten the leverage. "I haven't done it." Her statement finished and those hands began moving around the back of his neck pulling his face in as she finally turned her eyes towards him fully pulling their faces closes and closer to each other. In those eyes of hers were flashes of murderous intent peppered with pleasurable sensation, confusion and bliss. She felt too many things at once to even know how she felt about anything. "I pride myself on my ability to kill things, and here you are, with the audacity to be inside me at my own invitation and still fucking breathing!" Ah, the outrage of one who could not reconcile feelings and why they sparked her to move in such a way. "That is enough, Gil. More than enough..." She pressed their lips together. She had not the ability to express herself favorably. She did not know what it was she felt or how to reconcile it with her identity as she understood it. She only knew that which had set her off her beaten path, which was why he needed to die, but she also was currently incapable of forcing her body to act according to her logic. She was currently flawed and that was his fault, but somehow she also did not mind this, so long as he owned what he'd done. And it seemed that he was content to do exactly that.

Interestingly enough, the flaxen young woman had some actual truth to spew from her maw. This day, the impossible instead became a rarity. Though moans of pleasure continued to pass Eri's lips, words of fury did the same. Oh? Making her feel things was enough. Giving her reason to feel when her instinctual reaction was to kill such things, was enough. The fact that she had an urge to kill him which showed even in flashes across her eye, but could not bring herself to do so, was enough. Eri grasped at his neck while mentioning these things, seeming to have some desire to strangle him then and there. Never did she act upon it. In fact, her hands both crept around his neck to the rear, returning the embrace she'd clearly come to enjoy. It obviously angered her that she hadn't the will to assault him, but in clarifying earlier proclamation, she brought their lips together. How queer.

Gilgamesh would indeed 'own what he'd done' as Eri would have put it. He drove her to madness, it seemed, and that was something to take pride in. In fact, it could be called vengeance in a way. In regards to Hoshimi Eri, he'd lost his sense of reason millennia ago. It was only fitting that he do the same to her. Still, there was no such thing as enough. Even as she forced his silence for a spell via a connection of lips, there was something to prove. How would he do so, though? Well, the proving began with the seeking of leverage. He moved the pair of them forward, until the woman's back was pressed against a wall. All the while, he was furiously indulging in her mouth and loins. The king's tongue thrashed about like an angry eel, his manhood rubbed against her walls like an itchy bear against a tree, and now, he had her sandwiched against the wall with no need to hold her up with his arms. With that, he raised one hand, closing it around the base of her neck with minimal pressure. The pressure was just enough to allow his face a slight retreat─ enough to share his train of thought. "As your instructor in pleasure-seeking, I tell you this: Bliss needn't be filled with niceties and the like. Do not restrain yourself; I am not so inexperienced as yourself. If your urges are violent, act on them. I will not always allow the same timid approach I have offered you as a kindness. Enough is not a word that belongs in this bedroom of ours."

Eri expressed herself not in a huge way but in a small one. But from one like her, any expression was something surprising. Her younger sister would say she did not have many of those and likely find such an expression to be a happy and joyous. Whatever the case, how did Gilgamesh take this information. The King of Heroes was buried within her depths, in control of her body and pleasure and very technically, being told in no uncertain terms that she still had the wandering urge to murder him. That such feelings were part of her right now had something to do with the way her body and mind processed passionate feelings. Of course, he had nothing to say initially, he moved her, her back was found against a wall and he continued on his way.

He moved in and out of her body. There was a bit of fierceness to this motion, and she was held up by the wall and her own legs for the most part, which tightened around him at the moment. She was moaning into his mouth as his tongue assaulted her orifice. She liked this too... there was something quite, hungry about it. She could do nothing but respond to that hunger with her own. Her tongue kept up its movements right up until the point that they parted. One of his hands was around her neck, such a moment let her know something very interesting, the difference in size between them was proportional in addition to many other things. That hand around her neck was large and a bit imposing. If she'd been a fearful person that bit of pressure against her neck might have caused her to thrash, but no... her heart seemed to skip a beat. He was saying something now wasn't he? That pleasure needn't be nice? She could be violent if she wished? He would not always allow the sort of 'niceness' she experienced as a kindness this first time? She had to process that... "Fuck... really?" There was a pause in her thoughts, what would she do with this information? Well... she'd make her next demand, strange though it might be, she maintained a curiosity about this supposed lack of niceness. She was told not to restrain herself... nor her violent tendencies, surely he did not mean that as her brain took it, but maybe he did? Her fingers slipped into his hair she tugged and aimed for eye contact forcing this view so she could see his response truly. "Show me."

In the wake of his most recent maneuver, Gilgamesh took note of a particular clench. Legs were more tightly embracing his body, and her tongue began swirling around his with vigor matching the offense... until separation occurred by Gilgamesh's volition. There was even an interesting reaction to the hand around Hoshimi Eri's neck; was that indeed something of pleasure? It certainly seemed to be. Perhaps she immediately understood his point, even if only a little. His own perspective had been indirectly shared multiple times across their many discussions, but a bit of clarity never hurt anyone. "Yes, really. The line between debauchery and intimacy is both thin as silk, and thick as the great wall around this city. Need I explain what makes the difference, and why this night shall be the latter?"

She wished to be shown what he meant. In expressing this desire, Eri took hold of the king's hair, tugging away at it while their eyes locked once more. Well, that was an excellent start. How would he react? "Hmph. Do not think you will be allowed signs of regret," he stated. If she proved unprepared, he did not have enough restraint left to care. Long had Gilgamesh waited for such a moment as this. He took it in stride, hooking an arm under one of the woman's legs and lifting that leg toward her torso. His other hand firmed its grip around Eri's nape, and his body pressed into hers to fend off gravity's effects on her between himself and the wall. There would be a bit of relief from this press here and there, what with every retreat letting gravity do its work just long enough for the subsequent thrust to force the woman against the wall again. At this point, a different perspective would see the Queen of Knights as some sort of cushion blocking Gilgamesh's effort to batter the wall with his body, yet he knew that elevated leg to be a cause for greater depth reached. Where in the depths of her being would he reach this round? Well, he thought perhaps the grasp of her neck would prevent too much of an outcry, if necessary.

After a rather heated moment, came the separation. Gilgamesh made claims about the difference between debauchery and intimacy and how the lines between them could be both easy and hard to cross. His claim was that this night would be intimacy and he asked if she needed an explanation. Strangely, Eri with the explanation she'd been given by her elder sister this day, did not need a true explanation of this. Based on what she'd experienced so far when lining it up with what her sister said, moments leading up to this one could be considered as vanilla. In keeping with that logic, the next bit could be a bit spicier than before but not beyond her own comprehension. Strawberry... "If you want. I mostly get it though..." this was Eri's reply. Truly, she understood the gist of what he was saying based on the information she'd already received.

Whatever the case she was apparently not allowed to show regret as Gilgamesh went about the demonstration she'd so recently demanded. He lifted one of her legs with his arm keeping a hand on the throat. This was a strange thing to note but she was uncertain of his methodology. Everything in her person willed her to remain calm but everything about this situation had a strange amount of energy applied to it. In this moment, Eri was being used as a cushion for Gilgamesh as he plunged into her and used the wall to stop her movements. That hand against her throat gave the most dangerous squeezes only to stop when gravity was doing the work. He reached a great depth within her, which simultaneously knocked the wind from her lungs and left her internally convulsing around his manhood as furious climax washed over her. Stars dotted her vision, and her throat rather suddenly felt raw. Had she managed a scream? Yes, she'd heard it echo about the room only to be halted just a second after her lungs registered having no air to expel. It was like she could feel Gilgamesh all the way in her chest, beneath her ribs up to the very throat he was pressed against. Why? Why was it so deep? Why did it feel so nice? Why wasn't she dead? By all accounts that moment would have been a great one to end her life, her whole body was vulnerable. She had no room for defense, even her own grip had tightened only to slacken a second or two after. In general these deep plunges of his put her completely at his mercy and yet... she was safe? That was confusing.

In truth, Eri had yet to understand any of Gilgamesh's meaning. He spoke not of vigor, spice, or anything of the sort. His meaning was far more simple than that, down to a single point. Eri claimed she mostly understood, but... was she anywhere near the answer? Time would tell.

Ah, time─ it would indeed unveil the truth. With the new take on plunging, Gilgamesh felt the effects on Eri's body immediately. Whether she could be considered adjusted enough for this or not, could not yet be told fully, but that hardly mattered. Orgasm found the woman with haste, though the ensuing utterance was cut short by a loss of air. He stared into her eyes all the while, as if searching for the truest answers to be found within. There, he saw her vulnerability. He saw her understanding, the knowledge that she could perish in a moment within his grasp. Furthermore, he saw no fear. Even if Hoshimi Eri did not mentally grasp his comparison, it seemed her body and soul understood fully. After one particular moment of lining her bottom lip with his tongue, then forcing his lips against hers, he decided to address the matter once more. "The answer is simple. I could snap your neck or strangle you at any moment. Do you believe I will?" he asked. Even while conversing, it seemed Gilgamesh wasn't at all willing to stop the movement of his hips. There would be no point at all to letting up now; a single climax was simply not enough to get the point across, even while there were things to discuss.

What is intimacy? That would have been a better question to ask one Hoshimi Eri. It was a thing she did not understand from a point of truthfulness, but there was a shining example of it occurring here and now. And from a technical standpoint a certain amount of intimacy had been shared between this pair for quite a while. Artoria understood her safety in this man's presence and found him tolerable even when his words did not seem to match his feelings. In the same way, the always violent Eri understood in these moments exactly how vulnerable she was, and as such wanted this man dead for putting her in such a position. All the while she was coming to understand that being open in such a way allowed for a certain amount of enjoyment.

Gilgamesh continued even after her most recent flourish, plunging in and out of her loins while licking along her bottom lip. The actions of his hips did not stop and she could not resist it properly at all. She'd more than melted into his motions while he questioned her understanding. He gave voice to the thoughts she'd reached in her moment of clarity. Of course, that only took place after he forced their lips together again. Through pursed lips as she adjusted to the feeling of having the air knocked out of her person, she braced herself against his shoulders while the wall took the brunt of the force for her. "Yeah, yeah... I already thought about it. I know better than anyone that right now is the perfect moment for you to kill me with the least risk to yourself..." she murmured looking into his face. Did she believe in this very moment that he would kill her? That was such an oppressive question but the answer was simply. "No..." just that word at first as she tried and failed a few times to finish her thoughts. All the while her body was content to carry on regardless of this conversation. "Fuck. I don't know why... but I don't think you would. It's stupid that you wouldn't..." Eri's words were the truth as she understood it. She did not think he would kill her, and as such found herself enjoying. Even though every bit of training she'd ever had said that being this open was dangerous to her being. Why did she risk herself for this? The answer was very simple... and it very much made Gilgamesh right in what he'd said to her over a thousand years ago. She sought this because she enjoyed it and enjoying it was reason enough for her to take risks her logical mind would not normally allow. Especially when she already understood the goodness of the moment, or rather the more she understood it the more she could justify it. It was ridiculous. Moreover to devote herself in this way, required her to trust this man implicitly with all that she was... if he tried to kill her. If he would harm her... then she could justify shutting herself off, and all of her contradictory feelings. If all he provided her was the sort of pleasure he had been providing her since they'd met, then he technically deserved no real hostility from her. She shouldn't want him dead, even though he changed parts of her fundamentally while they were alone together. It was a strange line of thinking, punctuated by that strangling of his manhood by her body as she reached blinding climax by his continued methods.

Freedom of exploration was a thing the people of Mesopotamia regarded as sacred when entering the bedroom with another. Artoria Pendragon may have come without such knowledge, and she'd certainly come without a need to know beforehand. Hoshimi Eri was taking care of that part for her, bit by glorious bit. In hanging herself around his shoulders, she stated her understanding. Yes, he could have ended her life by now. Yes, he could still do so at this very moment. He wouldn't even think of doing so; alas, that was the point.

Was it stupid that he had no intention of killing her? If one were to ask Gilgamesh, he'd call it stupid for anyone to think he should. Where would he discover enjoyment if he did? The mundane of this world would lead him right back down the same path he'd been traveling for decades─ even centuries. "That is the answer," he declared as one mighty plunge left him resting, pressed fully into the woman's body and throbbing throughout his speech. This throb was perhaps something recognizable, as it had been experienced twice before. It seemed Gilgamesh was ready once again─ albeit hanging on for a moment. "Twice, I have asked you the difference between two things. This time, you will understand in the moment. The difference between debauchery and intimacy, my fantastical queen, is trust. Without trust, this hand upon your throat is an offense, is it not? However, you and I both know that I will allow not even myself to do you harm. You have not yet spoken ill of this approach. Is it so foolish after all?"

Throbbing. That was what was occurring both by the loins of Eri herself and by Gilgamesh's member buried within her folds. She'd experienced this no less than three times now... and was becoming quite familiar with what such 'tells' meant. His end approached along with her own even as he buried himself at her end and stopped the full force of his movements. Of course he had more to say, he always had something to say. In this moment however his words were something different. He explained himself thoroughly concerning the difference between debauchery and intimacy, and it all boiled down to a single thought.

Trust. A word which was simple and complicated. A word which Eri herself barely understood. Trust seemed like something far beyond the scope of her logic. She trusted her weapon, she trusted her siblings... but trust given to Gilgamesh? Had she actually done such a thing? He claimed that she would have found offense with his hand upon her throat if not for that simple five letter word. That was fair. She had not posed protest to his current treatment of her. She'd also not protested when he'd mounted her like an animal several moments before this. She'd taken his hand here and now, she'd stood at his side in battle. She'd drank in his presence while being herself... she'd slept in his care.... Trust. Was it really something so simple. She trusted him even as he spoke to her now. There was no lack of truth in his sentiments. She could see that clearly, he surely wouldn't let himself harm her. Was that the oddity of her feelings. Her lack of reconciliation. Was it the matter of truly trusting someone with the parts of herself that barely existed even to her. She trusted different kinds of people in different areas of expertise. Was it the case, that she trusted him with her affections in their purest form. "That's so fucking honest, it's still stupid..." she said frowning slightly. "Not for you... but for me. It makes sense I just don't think such things are normally part of my nature..." she stated. "You're always so out of line, but you're not wrong..." she said as she stared at him her hips wiggling in anticipation. Those hands of hers were soon found resting on his face. "Fuck it. It's not like I can lie about it... if this is trust and in turn intimacy... then it's something only you can have in this way from me," she admitted. She should have found that more frightening than it was... to trust as someone whose whole life was independent was a frightening prospect but when faced with logic and her own memory she realized the truth of this 'trust' a long time ago.

Page 130 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast