Page 132 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Already? It seemed Artoria may have been missing the fact that her departure had been under similar circumstances to the present. "You are not displeased, yet you speak as if you are. If you would prefer, I could greet you as such every morning for the rest of time~" he teased. In truth, he would do exactly that, if it suited the queen's desire; it certainly suited his own.

Moreover, it was alleged that Artoria knew nothing of falling, and nothing of disappointment. How long would those words ring true? Well, Gilgamesh had a say. "You will. One way or another, falling will be no stranger to you," he insisted as if it were fact. "Your escape route was sealed by your own methods long, long ago, Artoria Pendragon. Observe as I throw you head-first into the endless abyss of adoration." With these words offered, Gilgamesh seemed somewhat reinvigorated. He'd already picked up pace as if none of the energy had been sapped from his body before, but he now carried glorious purpose. He wouldn't be letting up once, even into the wee hours of the morning as the sun shone through his bedroom window. Then, perhaps the 'good morning' shared between them would have some legitimacy to it. . .

Artoria was surprised by how she woke, but not displeased at all. Was this something she thought about? Not really. The Queen of Knights had decided quite a long time ago she wished to give herself to the King of Heroes. This particular exchange she considered to be part of that. Regardless of the strange way she woke, her body felt pleasant so she hardly felt any need to argue, though she'd be the first to admit her words always sounded a bit terse. Beyond this point, the man before her kept up his work, even going so far as to tease the idea of such a greeting being part of every morning. The Queen of Knights eyes widened for just a moment. Surely he jested. No. No he did not. Of course he did not, "Do not tease me," ah, another diversion. "That is a ridiculous statement..." she uttered. She did not disagree, but gave consideration to knowing how her body treated this first instance before agreeing to something like every day. That was sensible in her own eyes.

What else did the King of Heroes have to say? That she would know of falling and she would look as he thrust her into an endless abyss of adoration? He even claimed her escape route had been sealed by her own doing. "Ah, hmphf..." she had something to say surely. "I have not agreed to falling..." she stated. Too bad one could not take her seriously when in the throes of passion her body was reacting to very kindly to being accosted by Gilgamesh. And in the midst of this moment she had no way of grounding herself. She was being pushed to the great abyss and as time went forward she'd see herself fall over the edge which would have her nether clinging to his tool while she relaxed in turn. If this was to fall she could get used to it. Even as the light of day crept upon them she could think of nothing better to do... was this satisfaction.

The hours flew by as if carried by the wind. At some point, Artoria found it within herself to deflect once more. That didn't seem worthy of a rebuttal from Gilgamesh, who knew long ago that she wouldn't agree to falling. No, it simply wasn't possible. She'd never willingly drop into bliss with him, and that was one of the many reasons he strove to make the ground falter beneath her. The fall would have to be something spectacular, something unexpected, and something Artoria Pendragon could do nothing about when the time came. He would have her fully only when she realized the fall had already begun, and there was no climbing back up. Then, they could fall together for all eternity.

For the time being, however, the two would rise. Gilgamesh had once promised the heavens themselves in the form of an experience; he was hellbent on delivering. By the time the sun's rays touched his bed, Gilgamesh would be found extricating himself from Artoria once more. There was no shortage of rudiment ready to spill forth by the time he did so. The time had finally come for another shift, though of what variety, he hadn't determined. "You said earlier that you had not agreed to falling. You will make yourself wrong, but for now, I will allow this defiance. The question is, how will you now rise?"

Hours. The Queen of Knights spent hours being pummeled to near death by the King of Heroes. Each and every plunge being something she couldn't deny liking even as she was certain nothing had ever stopped between them this night. She'd slept to this, she'd woken to this... was this what she was resigning herself to for eternity? There were worse things she supposed. Among the things she found both pleasant and not, was the sensation of Gilgamesh withdrawing himself from her depths. Such an exodus caused a strange feeling to occur she was certain she could feel the pressure of her loins release all the seed he'd pumped into her. Perhaps she should have been thinking more about what it meant for her to accept this constant stream of his family jewels. But alas, she thought not much of anything besides the pleasantries of this situation. Of course, it could be said that the smallest sound of protest left her lips as he withdrew. No one told him to stop, ah, but they did not always continue such things. There were changes to be made different positions to try and more indulgences to undertake.

When did this become a part of her life? What was he saying now? She was sitting up, tossing around blond locks with one hand while seeming a bit out of sorts. Her legs were tingling as she moved them, the muscles in them jumping in protest as she thought of anything like rising. She'd not agreed to falling, she'd made herself wrong, he'd allow her defiance. "I asked not for allowances. I am defiant by my own right you will deal with it..." she said almost curtly. Of course, it was impossible to take such a statement seriously when she was obviously still recovering from their most recent bout tossing her hair around like it was the only real part of her body to cling to. "How will I rise? I wonder that myself. Rising is, admittedly not something I have given much conventional thought to in the last few hours. You have no one to blame but yourself for that..." she said finally leaving her hair be to stare at the man before her. The only thing she'd given thought to as far as rising is concerned was the rise and fall of her own chest, as she tried to breathe. The rise and fall of Gilgamesh's body into her own, the rise and fall of her own consciousness as stars dotted her eyes and even the rise of the sun after it had fallen from the sky the previous day. The morning sun was here and it shined over this bed, surely this would come with the oppressive heat of the desert sun, she should want a bath before sweat set in, but she was also feeling strangely less interested in physical activities that did not involve the King of Heroes buried inside her. What a strange thing to think about...

Whether she thought more of that continuous stream or not, there could be no fighting against the potency of King Gilgamesh's essence, bar a woman found barren. They'd not yet been wed, and in fact, Artoria had yet to even agree. Even so, Gilgamesh fully intended to view her abdomen as it swelled with the growth of one within. Already enjoyable was the unmistakable sight of trembling leg muscles. Not yet, he thought. Gilgamesh would ensure his every promise was brought to fruition, including ones based on the few visions he had of this woman. There would be heirs─ no less than three. It could not yet be determined whether one among billions had found its home within Artoria's body as of yet, but by the end of their first ever session, he would have surety.

Well, one thing was certain already. Artoria hadn't thought through her aforementioned rise in the more literal sense, and indeed, he imagined it would be quite the struggle. There was no sign of reprieve to be granted, however; Gilgamesh only snickered. "That is only natural. No matter. If you are already finding yourself incapable, then I shall adhere to your next wish. Be mindful, though, as that will only prolong the time until your own legs do anything but scream and disobey you after we are finished here."

"You live to poke at every nerve I possess. I am certain you know well I am capable of anything..." she stated in her general proper but contrary manner. It wasn't that she had no interest in continuing on in their stroll into this thing called 'bliss'. No she was simply willing to indulge in things she enjoyed in general and keep up her own life's kind of luxury as she would call it. "That being said if we are granting wishes, then what I will take a bath and breakfast. The way I always would at this hour after such a vigorous morning..." she stated rather plainly for her own self. "I am even feeling generous and will allow you to join me~" she teased. Yes, she was aware that someone like Gilgamesh probably wouldn't be letting her out of his sight any time soon, even so, she would not be without what she thought as her standard. One might wonder about the Queen's indulgences, but none would be completely certain of them. Except perhaps her siblings and given his work in her castle, Merlin. Ah, well, she was sure Gilgamesh should have some understanding given the first time she'd entered his baths. Whatever the case, she'd wait to be supplied with the things, oddly enough she did not really have a problem making these sorts of demands of Gilgamesh. When did she make that decision?

Anything was quite the powerful word when claiming one's capabilities. Gilgamesh was content to use such wording for his own abilities, but never had he entertained the idea of humanity producing similar capacity. In Artoria's case, however, perhaps he was willing to extend his belief system in her favor. "Hmph. That sort of arrogance─ is it presented for the purpose of me mounting you once more? If it is, you certainly know how to coerce me," he claimed.

Gilgamesh spoke of wish-granting, and Artoria made her wish known. Interestingly enough, this wish did not involve the next round of penetration. How strange. A brow upon Gilgamesh's visage found itself quirked with haste as he mulled over curiosity. "H'oh? After all that ravishing, you retain enough of your sense to uphold a routine?" he asked. His voice was without a great deal of inflection with these words, yet his lips curled into a grin of strange satisfaction. Perhaps that little flirt in the aftermath of Artoria's request was to blame, but... only partially. "Very well. I am in no way opposed to witnessing the return of your most pristine state."

A bath would be the first thing taken care of, and without a single departure. Right hand lifted, Gilgamesh snapped his fingers just once. The bed beneath them was discarded, banished to Gilgamesh's treasury in favor of... another spring enclosed in a ring of stones. Artoria's positioning would leave her at the edge, while Gilgamesh himself sat within hot water. Two treys were floating atop the water, one large and empty, and the other small, containing a pair of cups and a bottle. The water smelled of honey and chamomile, with the former scent appearing in the form of bottled honey near Artoria's location. "Tell me then, what is it the people of Albion consider breakfast? Or, perhaps you have a taste for something from the more mundane world?"

Apparently there was arrogance noted in the statement made by Artoria. Given Gilgamesh's own personality this was not noted as a negative thing and was instead something he found rousing enough as a thought to mention it. The Queen of Knights managed to not look too shocked by this information a small upturn of her lips taking place instead. "I would be surprised but you have already stated that my usual antics are stunning to you... why should this one be so worthy of note? It is not like I assumed you would be one to require anything resembling coercion~" she questioned in a slightly cheeky manner. She would not take it back and her own acknowledgement of herself said it'd been taken as she meant it to be. She still wasn't quite sure about this thing called flirting but getting these responses back let her know she understood it enough to get by.

Beyond this point, Gilgamesh seemed to be a bit curious about Artoria's desires. Her keeping of a 'routine' post ravishing seemed to be something of a quandary for him, but... in the end he gave into that desire as he claimed he would do a few moments prior. But how wrong he was... "This is nowhere near normal for my routine... it is simply the level of comfort I maintain... especially while being in Uruk," she said seemingly amused by the missing bed and then the sudden bath her feet were even dipped in the water where Gilgamesh sat currently. How interestingly relaxed this man always seemed. Regardless he had no problem with her desire of a bath so she would have one within moments. Ah but now he asked about breakfast... Albion's breakfast was this a curiosity of his? "Breakfast in Albion is normally simple sausage, eggs, tomatoes, mushroom, toasted or stale bread depending. I am admittedly prone to having root vegetables and steaks along with the normal fare. And... tea," that last thing was said with utter distaste. Not because the Queen of Knights hated tea, but because a cup of coffee would have made her happy. "But I am not one to be terribly picky if you have a taste for something I would eat that as well, it has been a while since I have tasted breakfast in Uruk," she said seemingly happy with either amount of thing. A gentle sniff of the water and Artoria was submerging herself in a smell she quite enjoyed sitting across from Gilgamesh as she always would.

"And why would I? You may rejoice in the fact that I await your clearance before charging you with the full force of a wildebeest herd. There will come a day that restraint evades me. Receive this warning given from the vision I once had of my perfect queen," he declared. Gilgamesh vividly remembered one of few visions he had regarding Artoria. It had been difficult to see, and the details of her face were kept from him. Still, there was no mistaking those eyes, that poise, that sheer magnificence of everything he could discern. How Artoria would obtain such a physical state as that, he hadn't a clue... but he was ever so keen to see the day. "How does one improve perfection incarnate? Perhaps that is this world's greatest mystery," he mused absently. One could assume the alteration to Artoria's form was somehow linked to that fated death her path led to. The sword Caliburn should no longer have hold of her physical state, so perhaps its effects would cease completely in death? Curious was this matter.

As he sat within the water, leaned against the edge, Gilgamesh heard Artoria argue the notion of routine. In hearing her rebuttal, he scoffed. "A routine it remains. Or perhaps you speak only of the utter defeat I've been handing you bit by bit? I will assume as much," he said with the most casual snicker. Moving on, there was talk of breakfast, including a list of normal selections in Albion, and... a strange inflection when speaking of tea. Gilgamesh raised a brow upon hearing this, but did not mull over it. "Common things. On this day of celebration, more extravagance is required!" The king's fingers snapped once more, summoning food to that large floating tray. There was to be steak, eggs and vegetables by this selection, so Gilgamesh chose something he knew to be pleasurable. Upon that tray were soon two very large omelets, which he would go on to explain the contents of. "Minotaur steak, egg of the griffin, and vegetables grown in the garden of gods. Even your ravenous self should ordain some satisfaction from this," he insisted. "The minotaur has been processed thoroughly by my own treasure; even a herbivore could chew and call it tender. Be dazzled."

The words of Gilgamesh were always things of outrage. Even now, his words seemed to portray some deeper meaning to some random instance in the future he saw. His claim this time? Well, simply that at some point in the future he'd be unable to restrain himself... What an interesting thought. Was it strange that she did not find fault with this logic, that in an instant of hearing it, it became something she looked forward to? Well, she did not like losing and to make the King of Heroes lose himself even for a moment was something she could see as victory... Artoria Pendragon gave that thought some thorough pondering for just a moment or two. "If that is the warning I will accept it. But it is not as if I would allow you to simply do as you please..." she said in her normal fashion. The world's greatest mystery was an improvement upon incarnate perfection. Was he referring to her... her face reddened as she gave it a moment of consideration before looking away. He truly needed to stop saying such things all the time.

Gilgamesh spoke next of her routine or rather of the proximal defeat she was experiencing by his own doing. He chose to take it that way... but that was his right, though Artoria still had a gripe or two left to lodge about his lack of logic. "I have been moving towards no defeat, victory is the only path I see..." she said while crossing her arms over her chest. That could probably be taken a few ways, several of which she had not thought of, but that did not matter at present. Apparently, what was thought of as breakfast in Albion was still too mundane for the likes of Gilgamesh. Instead he claimed today required extravagance. What did he produce as breakfast in light of this. Omelets made of ingredients she was sure people would have died over. She looked at this meal on the larger of the floating trays and her nostrils flared gently. They definitely smelled quite good. She could not find fault in this meal of sorts. "That is outrageous, but I cannot say I am uninterested..." she mused. A fork and knife were within her hands in moments. Divine table manners, had the queen of Camelot as she took a piece of this meal cut it and placed it into her mouth. Unlike her normal speed of eating at the trial alone she would slow to think over the taste and enjoy. "Oishii!~" she almost squealed. Another slip of the tongue. That native speech seemed to creep into her thoughts whenever she did not remember long periods of time. Whatever the case there was now something she needed. That meat was tender, the eggs perfect, the vegetables, well... she'd never had better. She needed now something of great importance to her. She sat that fork and knife down and looked to Gilgamesh completely resolute. What would she have to say after such an experience. What else could she possibly need. "If you have it...I require coffee with cream. Breakfast such as this requires strength and balance that tea could never dream of delivering!"

Page 132 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast