Page 150 of 178 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Each time Ki spoke, even if only telepathically, the male with whom she conversed only became more amused. Untrue was the notion of his fun being no concern of hers. "It easily could be. We are more connected than you know, child of Kishar, and could become more connected still. That is an idea I've been toying with since deciding to visit this world, and coming to understand where I would first appear." This male's explanation was slightly cryptic, but easily understood with a small amount of context.

So, the Creators had truly become known as gods and goddesses in this world. They had all the room to be as much, considering the lack of Destroyers, Heroes and Spirits residing on this lesser clump of dirt. In being acknowledged as deities, it seemed they were given a plethora of names as well. "Then you should choose one that suits you. It shouldn't be that difficult," he stated, a flippant hand thrown into the air. He rather liked the idea of being called devil or demon, so that moniker could remain in place. Ah, but the descendants of Heroes had something about multiple names going on in this cycle, didn't they? Perhaps it was time for another change. More importantly though, his talk of rings and bracelets could be equated to a modern-day marriage proposal. That was something he didn't even consider. "H'oh? Interesting. I hadn't given something like that an ounce of consideration. It's far from the worst idea I've ever heard. Taking spouses has become a more common thing since the first Heroes, hasn't it? I suppose doing that would be a requirement to lay with Ki herself. Then, perhaps you shall feel like doing all those things once again."

Ki's eyes widened for just a moment. It was extraordinary as a thought that someone so ancient in the world felt the need to see her and shamelessly flirt with her upon realizing that they were connected in such a way. Even now, he seemed rather bemused and if nothing else, Ki felt strangely flattered by the attention. "You're quite shameless, you know? I am surprised one can flirt so easily and mention a being as ancient as Kishar in the space of a few breaths..." she mentioned. "You'll age yourself doing that..." she added. Oh the longer they spoke the more comfortable she became with his presence. She did not know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. She did not know if it was telling that she was considering the idea that being a point of this man's interest wasn't really a problem for her.

Besides he had an interesting effect on her mood. She should simply choose a name if she had many, one which suited her? What straight-forward advice. "I will give it consideration but I am sure if I am choosing a moniker to serve for the future it should have at least a bit of thought involved," she mused. Ah, what of her many names would she choose. Ningal had always been a pleasant name, with only connections to the brighter of her children. Or maybe one of the shorter names, she'd always enjoyed her fewer syllable names. Perhaps one of those with an affiliation to match would be much better long term. No, the longer she looked at the raven haired man before her the more a specific name seemed to speak to her.

Ah, well, she had time to think it over at least. In the meantime she was about to experience a surprise unlike any other this day. Her idea wasn't one which upset the man before her, but that wasn't an idea nor proposition of any sort. Her face gained a redness which reached all the way to the tips of her ears, and those shifting eyes of hers seemed to widen well beyond anything physically possible. "Well, yes the first Heroes laid the ground work for that sort of... " she paused. "I didn't mean for you to take those words that way.. You can't be serious. Surely, my happiness can't be of that great a concern," Ah there it was utter disbelief. She wasn't the sort of person who thought badly of herself. In general she thought just the opposite, but there was something rather shocking about the idea that this man had respawned because he was connected to her, just to proposition her in more than one way for reasons she couldn't begin to fathom.

Shameless, was he? That seemed accurate. "Shame has no purpose. I'll leave the Heroes' descendants to something like that," he said with surety. As for his flirting and the casual reveal of his age, he saw them going hand-in-hand to an extent. "Obviously it has been awhile." How long was awhile? Quite some time, probably, but the concept of time in the Void was rather... askew. Whatever amount of time had passed, though, he intended to make up for.

Ki would give consideration to her name, whichever she preferred answering to. This man didn't have a single care what name she landed on in the end. She could choose the entire list at once, but the response he had stewing in his own mind would probably take precedence whenever she spoke her decision. Oh well. Currently, he was mostly considering this new train of thought brought about by Ki's mention of marriage concepts. Ki's face had become tinted again so soon after the last recovery; this was becoming quite fun. She expressed disbelief in her happiness being a great concern. Her shock was not strange, nor was it misplaced. "Hmph. Don't be silly; your happiness has nothing to do with my decision. Rest assured however, that the idea of watching your merriment is something I may take personal enjoyment from." As he'd already established, this man was a creature of Pride. One could even say where the sin Pride was concerned, he was its forefather. "An exciting idea nonetheless, isn't it? That isn't a look of shame on your face. I may well annul your marriage to that fool right now, just to lay claim to you on a whim. The idea is growing on me; I don't remember ever having a queen for my castle."

Shame has no purpose. A statement was uttered by this man that was so large Ki took a moment or two to decipher its full meaning. It was as if the man who spoke to her had no idea the amount of fluttering he could cause in the space between her heartbeats. Ah, but he did make a few valid points, shame wasn't something truly needed by higher order beings so long as they were truly acting within their own natures. Moreover apparently, it'd been a while since his last try at flirting or anything similar. "Obviously, I am aware. It could always be worse, I was simply letting you know~" she teased gently. Ah, perhaps she was a bit more comfortable conversing with this man than many would be lead to believe.

Still this man came with layered statements, loaded with pride and his own brand of shamelessness. Ki couldn't deny finding something innately attractive about such qualities. What was more, he claimed that it wasn't simply her happiness that made him think the way he did, but instead the fact that he would enjoy watching her be happy. That seemed like a loaded statement one without a real way to answer. "That is a lot though, isn't it?" she questioned him on his words. Even if it wasn't simply for her, it would be in the end. That was way more than she'd come to expect even from the best of people, especially when directed at her. Her reddened face was noted as something not of shame. That was true, she wasn't a ashamed she was... "It's flattering, truly. I doubt any would recklessly turn down such a thing as being Queen to someone like you," she stated. Still something rather ominous seemed to crop up as she thought about the nature of her ties with Anu. There was at least one glaring reason she'd not broken it herself and it had to do with the nature of bonds. "But my situation is a bit more complex than that. There are many supported by this 'keystone' being and her union to a fellow creator. And even in the face of multiple grievances against me, to ruin that which I built in congress and to jeopardize those who remain behind is against my own nature," she stated seeming to have given it a bit of thought. To remove her bond would mean the true fall of Celestia. Celestia, the kingdom built on the bond of two gods, would crumble if their union fell apart. Some of those present were markedly innocent, she could not truly allow them to suffer for her own selfishness. That would make her no better than the gods, she detested. And as such she became the steadfast guardian of their livelihoods, even though they did not know it. She rested on her pride that she did what was right for everyone else even at the cost of herself. It was a shame truly, if Anu her paired brother-consort, have ever given any consideration to all that rested upon his shoulders, perhaps he wouldn't have gambled away something permanent for something temporary. In fact, even thinking about it now gave her a tinge of annoyance. She wished another death upon Anu for the audacity he had earlier to demand her speech and call her apathetic when Celestia's continued existence was currently resting on her good graces. The same good graces he'd been gnawing away at for thousands of years.

In truth, he had every idea how much he could affect the space between Ki's heartbeats. He could hear every beat, even feel them within his soul. Whether this was some innate ability of his, his natural senses, or the fault of their connection would be left a mystery... but he was very aware. He was also aware that she'd let his admission be misconstrued. Clarification would be given. "You misunderstand. The last attempt was not too long ago in the grand scheme of things. However, rare is it that I find someone capable of tolerating more than a glance. It seems the only one to have gone without even a few titillating words here, is you," he stated.

The idea of taking a place as Queen of the Void was not resisted, even though she would soon offer reasons she could not part with Anu. How interesting; she had only commented on the recklessness of turning him down in the previous breath. There was a grin on the male's face that could not be torn away. "A keystone, you? Don't bother. You are a Creator; let your creations fail or flourish under the weight of their own merit. Leaving yourself tied to something that does nothing for you is pointless. So, I suppose I'll go ahead and rid you of your chains." With those words spoken, he snapped his fingers again, splattering Anu for the third time. "Ingal," he said for yet another respawn of the old god. This time, Anu was immediately outraged.

"How dare you?! You believe I didn't sense something happening? What have you done to cause these fluctuations in Ki's mana?!" he asked, angrily shouting to such extremes that saliva spewed from betwixt his lips mid-sentence. This time, Anu was allowed his eyes and ears. This time, he would be allowed to keep them for the foreseeable future. "I've done nothing but exist. That is far less than what you did to alter the mana of innocents, though in the same vein as what a child of yours did to garner your interest, no?" Still prattling on, this man took another step toward Ki. Briefly had he touched her face before, so he would now reach out to touch her cheek with more purpose. In doing so, there was a once-over glance granted to the whole of her person before more words were shared. "It interests me that modern entities take trinkets as symbols of connection, but I am more interested in the true form of forging bonds. Tell me, both of you─ has the connection between you ever been so strong that I could not snap it like a twig?"

More words fell from this man, and the more that fell the more swayed Ki was. Even in just a bit of banter there was much to be taken from his explanations. He made the claim that she'd misunderstood and went on to clarify his meaning. His words made sense enough, Destroyers as they were formerly called were forces of nature that did as their name implied. To be one of high standing, was basically to almost never find anyone who could stand in front of you, much less beside you for any extended period of time. "Titillating words? I'm not sure I would know what those are..." she said. "Well, that isn't entirely true, but you seem apt to share many, I have no reason to interrupt~" she shared with a contained bit of cheek. Regardless of how drawn she found herself to this man though, it seemed almost wrong to acquiesce to his blatant propositions, no matter how much music they made between her ears.

Or... maybe not. This man claimed she was a Creator so her creations should be left to flourish or fall of their own accord. She supposed as the mother of all, she had been more than a bit doting on all of Celestia... at least a few of her children would tell her it was fine to let go. One of them had been pretty adamant about it for a long while anyways. While she considered this the raven haired man claimed to free of her of her chains and did so with another death of Anu. Her eyes widened as his meaning made its way to the depths of her being. "I..." whatever she was about to say was lost for the moment as Anu revived.

Well, she wouldn't be speaking aloud again for obvious reasons. Still she considered accepting this offer and it was only made more reasonable as words spouted by Anu hit her ears with a lack of harmony and so much undeserved audacity that she could only scoff. Her eyes had yet to shift from the black haired male, even as Anu questioned the changes in her mana and what the Demon before them was doing to her. Nothing was the truth of the matter. They'd only actually been talking, but the nerve of him to question anyone else's doings was disgusting. Ki couldn't help the shift of her eyes into a roll as annoyed as she became. Actually the more Anu spoke and the more his hypocrisies raised into the air the more the offer this black haired male made to her seemed to be a rather reasonable thing to take. Surely, she could easily free her creations to take care of themselves, it would be nothing to hand them the keys of their own destinies. The Age of the Gods ended by her youngest son's hands, perhaps it was time to allow herself to fade along with it? That tantalizing thought was punctuated by the hand of that raven haired male making contact with her face so purposefully those eyes of hers were drawn to his as if by magnet. "The power of destruction is yours, breaking a bond like ours is something you were always capable of..." she mused directly to him, while absently shaking her head no. Still those eyes of hers though uncovered did not shift towards Anu. Still that voice of hers, even mentally would not reach him.

Ki first claimed she knew nothing of titillating words, only to correct herself based on what the man himself had been saying thus far. Interestingly enough, he had another correction to offer. "Oh, I'm sure you have a few floating around in your head. We'll find out what they are together, eh?" he asked cheekily. It was wholly his intention to see the corruption of the goddess by now, especially with such a prime opportunity as the one laid before him. Anu had risen and revealed his absolute stupidity, even while remaining incapable of movement.

Whatever the case, a question had been presented. Could this Demon have ever been incapable of severing the bond between gods? Anu and Ki were the king and queen of Celestia, the last vestiges of Creators linked to the original world. Anu held a different opinion to Ki, understanding that their connection went far beyond any form of matrimony, basing his answer on that notion alone. "Don't speak such nonsense! Of course it is, always has been, and always shall be! Do you think even with your tricks, you can tear down Celestia and cause this world ruin by dividing us?! Uncast this vile magic of yours and see what fate awaits you!"

For the first time since his arrival, the Demon appeared confused. Ki and Anu had each given him a different answer, and both were so very... wrong. Those perpetually-glowing eyes of his shut to accompany a sigh. "Wrong and wrong. I don't need my Source of Destruction to eliminate your bond, nor would I bother separating you for any stupid reason like ruining the world or your little home and family. We are left with few questions then, aren't we? Why would I divide you?" he asked further. With that, he remembered a few things. The aura that had been surrounding him all along receded into his body, finally bringing into view his fully nude, remarkable physique. This visage did not have Anu's attention, nor could he stop seeing that dark aura himself. That was likely for the best, as the old Creator would have little choice but to be shamed in every regard before the physical specimen standing before him. "Oh, and what of this form? Does it suit me? I chose it on a whim, but I wonder if I'm better off making some alterations~"

Ki's eyes widened at the cheeky statement she was presented. Would they really be finding out that information together? That possibility was beginning to look more and more real as time moved forward. "That's pretty forward of you... I am not used to that," she stated as those eyes of hers returned to their normal size just a few seconds afterwards. Something about this man was pulling apart her resolve, but it wasn't happening in a way that she found detrimental to her being.

While she pondered those thoughts, Anu went on to claim what was, would always be. He even seemed to think that the man before him somehow aimed to tear down Celestia and destroy the world. At the sentiment alone, a scoff came from Ki, a gentle noise accompanied by the clicking of her tongue. Whenever Anu spoke he became more annoying to her. It was a wonder she didn't silence him for his insolence instead of taking on a vow of silence herself. As if dividing them would do any real harm to the world. It'd already been left in the care of the next generation. All but a few of the gods had faced death numerous times and at least of few of them had lost control over their authorities while they aligned themselves against the world's betterment. What did he honestly think there was to lose?

Well, it seemed that was something she would be left to ponder. Along with the new questions presented by the man before her. Actually, he claimed both she and Anu were wrong in their assumption. She knew Anu was wrong but the idea that he did not need power to break their bond was an interesting one to consider. Apparently they were asking the wrong questions so he went with another, why? Why would he bother breaking the bond between them given he had no need for power nor any nefarious desires? She'd think that over while pondering his last question first and taking in the fullness of his visage.

That aura of his faded into his body and his form was revealed apparently to Ki alone. Here and now the moody red eyes she possessed seemed to flicker about just a bit. He had a very interesting form he'd chosen. That dark hair surrounding his face seemed to make the strangeness of his eyes pop and they appeared most expressive. A face full of arrogance was also perfectly sculpted not too masculine, not too feminine. What was more her eyes darted further down his form. His proportions were interesting and his musculature fitting of both his stature and his strengths. If she was being honest, Ki couldn't find a single issue with his form. And as her eyes traveled further still she saw the unshrouded meat dangling between his legs. That was rather interesting, wasn't it? It was quite a bit larger than the two she'd dealt with previously both in girth and in length. As a person not completely unfamiliar with fulfilling matrimonial duties, she understood enough how it worked but did not have the necessary experience to fully understand how much of a difference it would make. She assumed it would be quite good maybe making sex into the fun thing that those of the younger generations participated in, instead of the chore it had been while she laid beneath Anu. "I find no flaws with this form. It's actually quite nice so unless you take issue with something in particular I'd see no reason to change anything," she said. Seeming to not have noticed that once her eyes moved down they'd yet to move back up. She seemed to be engaged in a bit of a staring contest, a hand drawn up beneath her chin as if in deep contemplation about something. Of course, she was on contemplation about a lot most of it concerning the man directly in front of her. "Also I cannot think of a direct reason for you to bother breaking that bond, unless it is simply a whim you possess. You aren't innately nefarious nor is it a matter of claiming any power for yourself. With that in mind all that is left is a whim." A finished thought and those eyes finally shifted back for a moment of eye contact for the sake of his dignity.

"Obviously," was all the man said. Ki had no reason to be adjusted to forward approaches when the likes of Anu was what she had to deal with for millennia. She'd get used to it soon enough. Before that, it seemed she was far too used to the audacity of Anu. His every word was gaining additional reactions from Ki... though the same could be said of both men present in very different ways. Which would be the more potent reaction by the end of it all? Well, that much was to be made obvious the moment a Demon revealed himself to the Queen-Goddess herself. . .

Ki's gaze took its sweet time scanning the male's figure from top to bottom. No... No, that wasn't right; it never really reached the bottom. That smirk he'd been wearing all along turned sideways in smugness as the goddess' eyes lingered. She was inspecting his groin, no doubt. There was a hint of wonder upon Ki's face as she stared almost mindlessly, talking into his mind about an overall physique she abandoned her observation of for something more... focused. "Is it? Good, but what about the rest?" he asked in high spirits and humor, offering some form of address to her specific choice of visual target.

One recipient of the man's question believed the answer was whimsy. The other, however... "Fine, what is it then? Is it only because you're upset over being thrown to nothingness?! Your lot were the ones too impure to remain in this world, lest Velber take us all!" That was Anu's current opinion. Once again, both parties were wrong... though not entirely this time. The man's hand upon Ki's face glided downward just a bit, eventually falling from her cheek entirely. In its descent, that same hand eventually found Ki's hand. What would he do with that hand in reach? He'd take it, using it as leverage to turn Ki toward her 'king'. "Come now; I don't have all day. Here... I'll help you both." From his place now behind Ki, he pressed his body against hers. One arm hooked over her shoulder until he had a heaping handful of the goddess' sizeable breast. How interesting; in this getup, he was touching more skin than clothing, excluding a chunk of that golden sun-like ring under his palm. Regardless, he gave a healthy squeeze to the first flesh he could truly get a grip on in this world. "See? I can do this. Is the answer clear yet? Surely one of you has it by now."

An audible chuckle escaped Ki at the commentary of the black haired man before her. Of course, she immediately recovered for but for just a moment she'd cracked because in all honesty the cheek of the moment made the whole of the situation laughable. Still, there was the fact that her eyes had scanned his form and she'd given her commentary and it'd been noted at least a little where the focus of her gaze found itself. Reddened hue returned almost vengefully to the woman's face as equally red irises widened at the shock. "I mean, it seemed offensive not to look. I am not blind though I meant what I said the whole of you is exceptional," she murmured. Even the voice she spoke with directly into his mind seemed to be a bit sheepish at getting caught in such a way.

Whatever the case the audacity of Anu revealed itself once more. He seemed to think that this man was upset at being thrown into nothingness. Was his memory of the situation truly so short. Ki knew as an absolute fact that this man before her and a few others had made the decision to leave the Creators to create, so that the split forms of the world could stabilize. Having made a sacrifice like that, it was hardly right to call him impure, even if a few of his ilk were misguided as they tried to re-emerge. Another scoff would happen. Every word that left the mouth of Anu did more and more to separate the idea of Ki from his presence. She was truly starting to dislike him more as he conflated and confused the truth for his own means. Perhaps, fidelity in any of its forms was truly missing from his being. It was obvious he missed at least one of them. Ah and they'd both missed something else. In this constant questioning Ki had come to realize the bonds weren't very strong between them to begin with. Besides that her connection to this black haired man was quite literally forming and strengthing over a matter of just a few moments. What was this, that hand upon her face moved down her form. Surprising as that was the turn of her body around to face what should have been her husband was not something she anticipated. Still instead of looking towards him her face angled towards the man behind her.

As he stepped forward and pressed himself against her rear, her eyes widened once more. It was a lot bigger than her visual inspection had given her account of. What was more that hand thrown over her shoulder found its way to the exposed skin of her breast. A whole handful was grabbed as he mentioned a certain amount of impatience. They should understand he could do this. Her face was already red, she truly needed to question this moment quite a bit. "I can't say I understand this action at all. But in truth I do not dislike this touch, nor anything I have experienced within your presence so far..." she explained of her side of this. She didn't mind him touching her and would ultimately prefer it to any other. But this wasn't a matter of worship, it wasn't him trying to gain power for himself. She knew they had no 'duties' to carry out so why was this something he would do? She was quite certain her heart was thumping within her own chest at this point and still... there was something else. A curiosity, or maybe it was simple. Was he able to do these things simply because she had no desire to stop him.

Page 150 of 178 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast