Page 168 of 178 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1773

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Before Creation, comes Destruction. Before Destruction, comes Creation. These words made the whole of a notion between entities titled 'gods' in the old world of Mystery. This lesser planet had known nothing but Creation, and now, there was balance for but a moment. Before Creation, comes Destruction. Kur's very existence internalized these words as one colossal event shattered her being in the most glorious fashion. Her body was filled to the brim both physically and spiritually, with excess of the latter being converted and purposed for the greatest creation since... well, since this world itself. An entire reality was born of copulation, a paradise whose magnificence was felt by even Sukuna.

Yet again, the demon paused. Sukuna took several seconds just to take it all in, from the burst of mana to the new radiance of Kur, even to the sense of that paradise he had through their connection. To think, something so pure had come from what was likely the most twisted consummation in this world's history. Even the Demon Lord of Obscenity could do nothing but appreciate its brilliance.

There was something else happening. In Sukuna's chest, there was an ominous pulsing accompanying his heartbeat. It wasn't the heart itself, but instead his Source thumping as if registering something... more. With all that creative energy, Kur still hadn't made use of everything. She'd been reinvigorated, and now it seemed... oh? Was there a Source awakening afoot? He'd never known the binding of two Sources as the Demon King once explained, but surely this had to be it, right? What would happen next?

Apparently, the next thing on the list was rest for Kur. That incessant thumping in Sukuna's chest was becoming more powerful each time, even shaking the world around them. The Sukuna in front of Kur grabbed hold of her body to support it, while the one behind extricated himself to rejoin the original body. In rejoining, his third and fourth eyes returned and closed, his additional arms returned and vanished, and his groin returned to its normal girth and length. Ishtar thought the other goddess was dead? Well, she wasn't entirely wrong. The Kur that existed several hours prior would likely never exist again, yet Ishtar also couldn't have been farther from the truth. . .

In all this time, Ishtar had started monologuing about her victory and Kur had gone very still. Sukuna for his part in this, withdrew from her rear and rejoined his other self. He was holding up the now glowing goddess as she stayed still for quite a while just to hear out whatever ridiculousness that Ishtar would say. Here and now though she felt the expansion of her creation. She felt a strange thumping and cracking within her own chest and... she felt Sukuna supporting her person. She wrapped her legs around him gently and smiled against his chest. It was too funny, she couldn't hold it in any more. "Chehe...hehehehe... hahahaha!~" she finally managed ah but what she had to say was something very different overall. What? Ishtar was looking aghast, here Kur was being held up and seemingly comforted by this demon, who'd even taken a more visually pleasing form and she was laughing. Not dead, just playing. "NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS. WHAT KIND OF WHORE COULD YOU HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN TO ENJOY THAT?!" she demanded of the girl seeming to find it impossible that she liked hours worth of rough sex as a virgin. Obviously there was no such difference but that couldn't be explained she was still screaming. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS! YOU CAN'T WIN THIS! YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM FROM ME!!!" ah, there it was. The break. She finally figured out that Kur wasn't suffering. Obviously, Kur has succeeded in cursing Sukuna and brought him under her control, it was obvious by how docile he was being here and now. She obviously did this in a manner similar to how Ishtar in her other form, tamed the demi-god Heracles.

Ishtar couldn't allow this! She had to stop Kur, she had to kill her. She could do this. She knew enough of how to strengthen a curse, a single word was all she needed and she had the power to do it. She would, with all the negativity her soul had she put mana and power behind a single word. "DIE!" there was quite a bit of power behind that word. Of course it was, Ishtar just realized she was missing out on a new toy, one she'd decided to use against Kur in the first place. Kur finally removed her face from the chest of "Dafast hase erivk yik unnpeb ariv" said Kur. She couldn't help but chuckle further. "Roe fielesz ehnumpit, loyral ailn fermill." Ah, that was it wasn't it. She couldn't give death to the goddess who literally created death as a concept. Ishtar looked astounded. She'd done everything right, why didn't it work? Why wasn't she dead? Why wasn't she getting what she wanted?!

Kur remained silent for some time to come. From so close, Sukuna could tell she was far from dead, and actually wasn't even unconscious. Why did she pretend? The eventual laughter implied that it was, naturally, for only the best reason. Hearing the joy of Kur, Sukuna grew even more elated. Having her join the torment of Ishtar was one of the greatest victories this day... and Ishtar herself still didn't understand the truth unfolding around her. "Havri laf, defrinz aera?" he questioned, loosing his hold on the goddess.

Now was the time for Ishtar's comeuppance. Sukuna turned himself, looking upon the fallen goddess as she lost every bit of composure. A feeble attempt to curse Kur had been made, and... strangely, it wasn't the worst attempt he'd ever seen─ even excluding Ishtar's earlier debacle. It had no effect on Kur, and likely wouldn't do much of anything to any Creator without a stronger touch of the Void... but it was a surprising and decent attempt. "Oh? That might have worked on a mortal," Sukuna mused. Just after speaking, the demon could be seen grasping at his own chest. That pulsing was becoming more and more powerful. A storm was brewing in quite the literal sense. Dark clouds were being pulled into the sky directly above, not quite eclipsing the moon, but it almost seemed like they would in a matter of moments."Ugh. What is that? I don't like it," he griped. What exactly was his Source calling to? It was obviously something in Kur, but what could have been going on with hers that he suffered such an effect?

Sukuna questioned the laughter of Kur, by once again referring to her as 'little girl' she hadn't much minded it before, but felt a bit more classically snarky than before. "Si elt unn miy defrinz, roe tove. Sia'sz miy cavvin," murmured Kur. She couldn't help it. Only a couple of seconds was required before she completely few off the handle about what she'd lost. She even managed to call Kur a whore, she questioned her virginity (after being the one who brought it up in the first place) and even tried to curse her to death. It was actually reasonably powerful, Kur thought so, and knew it had the amount of power necessary to kill a mortal but it would seem that Ishtar didn't really have any idea about the nature of anyone else. "You can't try and curse me Kur!" she claimed while struggling. She stared at the other girl now lowered to the ground and covered in tattoos squirming as she felt really strange. A heated little blush was on Kur's face and it had everything to do with extra physical sensation and nothing to do with anything else. Even so, the power of the moment was something that Ishtar didn't get.

In the moment Kur just seemed confused. Did Ishtar really not understand the difference between a language spoken for the sake of expressing idea and one for the sake of cursing someone? It would take a moment for Kur to understand a bit more herself. All the while, Sukuna seemed to think that Ishtar's attempt at Cursed Speech was a bit more reasonable as well... She took the compliment with her same general pomp and saw it as a saving situation. Maybe this was just a set up, and Sukuna was planning to act against Kur himself. Of course, he made a claim about some feeling and was holding his chest. Oh, so that's what it was! "I'm on to you Kur!! You've cursed him, enchanted him and you're just trying to take him away from me when he's obviously chosen me! You're obviously still upset and my divine punishment has caused you madness! So you're using your body like I use mine to keep him tied to you!" she said in the most haughty manner.

Kur looked at Ishtar and blinked. If this woman put half as much thought into actually doing something constructive and not in jumping through the mental hoops necessary to come to such a conclusion, she'd likely be very successful in life. She wasn't even sure how to reply to that claim, maybe she'd let her believe it for a while. Just the same, Kur felt pretty comfortable with her own abilities. She wouldn't have pretended to be stronger than a demon. First she would speak first to Sukuna. "Oen ayledd ta czek. Si elt fauz unn lilthreid zis," she murmured. "I should get rid of more," she mused. Hm... she was still naked it was time for a bit of a change. A long black dress with a high split up to the thigh. Golden boning along her ribs with a high collar decorated by bones. Her now more than ample bosom peeking out of the top, but her overall look still conservative enough to suit her tastes. One sheer sleeve one each leg and wrist. One dark long sleeve on her arm and one short dark one. More shoes. Even as she made these items appear on her body she seemed to have shivers. Those tattoos on her skin making it crawl as she shifted just a bit. "Still too much, you too..." she said looking at Sukuna. If Ishtar believed she'd enchanted the man, what she was about to do next would probably make her believe she planned to keep him as a pet. She created for him, a light colored kimono edged in black silk. Black tabi and associated shoes in the 'Japanese' style he seemed to like based on how he'd been dressed previously. At the very end, she created around his neck a black scarf which covered his neck. "I said you can't have him Kur. Fight her. Don't let her take you from me... my glorious form is waiting to receive you!"

Kur remarked that she wasn't so 'little' anymore. Sukuna shifted his gaze in her direction, visually inspecting her form without being physically pressed against it or something of the sort this time. She was undoubtedly a physical specimen that could put this world to shame. Still, his form of address for her likely wouldn't change. "Fauz eh dresdin," was his almost whispered response.

Many mortals had to suffer aneurisms because of the green-haired goddess. Even with their collective plan in full effect, both Kur and Sukuna were occasionally lost for words due to the sheer ignorance of Ishtar. While Kur was landing and continuing to feel far too much of everything, Ishtar was rambling. She thought Kur had cursed Sukuna. She thought she had been chosen. She thought Kur had gone mad, and that the death goddess was trying to use her body, as Ishtar used her own. All of those assumptions were moronic, but the final assertion was far dumber than any other. Sukuna had just gotten a decent look at Kur's new physique, and. . . "Huh?" he blurted out while glancing in Ishtar's direction again. There was something to do about that, but that was something to deal with later.

First and foremost, Kur was to blame for that thumping in his Source. Hers remained in a state of flux, which didn't seem to change after she constructed a fresh ensemble for herself. Cloth and bones adorned her form to create a very reserved, yet still accessible outfit. Sukuna approved of this. Ah, but she needed more, and went on to create more by throwing a light kimono and dark scarf upon his form. Pulling at the garb, the demon appraised it quickly. "Looks like something I used to wear before. Not bad. Now..." Sukuna began stepping toward Ishtar, who continued to talk. Her 'glorious' form was waiting to receive him, apparently. The simplest wave of one hand would force Ishtar upright, floating just off the ground. Of course, this was Sukuna... so there was more. She'd feel tightly constricted from head to toe, as if bound by thread... though her curves would be unaffected. "Your what is waiting for what? You were the best to look at when I showed up. What happened?" he asked, alluding to the obvious fact that Kur had acquired a vastly superior form to hers.

Kur was still feeling a bit snarky. At her observation that she was no longer little, Sukuna made the claim that she was still a child. She had a pretty quick come back for that phrase too, considering that he'd subjected her to a great deal of sexual and mental torture while thinking of her in such a way, "Nevt ven unnin chan, nevt saysz seva adti ven bevn czek," she said seeming to scoff. Even so, she didn't actually mind him referring to her as 'little girl' it was hardly an insult.

Still there were so many things wrong with all of Ishtar's assumptions in this moment that Kur hadn't even figured out how to address them all yet. And she only thought to do so, after she was dressed once again. She was trying to burn off the extra energy which was obviously bothering Sukuna at least a bit through their binding but even after dressing him, she still felt her own mana seemingly still brazenly active. But much to her own surprise and now blushing face once more, Sukuna seemed to like his new attire quite a bit. "I'm glad. I thought it'd suit you, given how you were dressed at first..." she said though she was very pleased at the acknowledgement. Here and now, her heart had started to pulse in her chest along with her mana. It was a harmonious thing, giving her quite the euphoric sensation throughout her body.

But that was not all that was happening in the moment. No, Sukuna strung up Ishtar once more, having taken too much stupid from her speech and deciding to question her on one thing. And the green haired woman found herself unable to move, her form on display but when shifting her eyes towards Kur she finally took proper note of how far along her form had come. She could no longer even refer to her as a runt given how well her body had filled out. "My glorious form is unique to me. Obviously, Kur knew you'd chosen me and while you cursed her to make her more physically appealing like me, she managed to somehow use it. But mine is the original... she even stole my glow you should take it back for me!" she claimed, it was quite the delusion. She wouldn't known but Sukuna had seen Sin who was the originator of such a form in this world and now he had for his own use Kur whose body boosted a certain superiority to Ishtar's. In this moment Kur couldn't help but laugh. "Did you just accuse me of abusing my body when you're the one who offered up both yours and mine to a demon?" Kur asked. This made Ishtar's brow furrow, well... yes, she'd definitely done exactly that, but it was some kind of magical or cursed influence that made him keep talking to Kur after his urges were settled. That was the only way. "Men will have sex with anything that lets them, and half the time it doesn't have to allow it. But they will always choose the greatest form around and it's mine. I'm the one with an especially good body. I am the goddess of love and beauty!" she proclaimed.

Calling Kur a 'little girl' was something which said more about Sukuna, than the goddess herself? Nonsense. Sukuna was a demon who knew the world before its segmentation; he had no such concepts of propriety. In response to Kur's quip, he extended a hand. Two fingers collided with one another, and from that came a pulse of concussive energy. It was restrained, insignificant, but just mighty enough to tap Kur's left breast. Perhaps she shouldn't be acting so coy while still affected by his seal?

Moving on, Ishtar kept yapping and yapping. Unique form? What? He didn't have much time to look before, but there was something very peculiar about her claim. "I have four eyes. You're exactly the same as that other one," he said upon recalling Sin, or formerly, Ki. More importantly, his sight was unquestionable enough that none could argue when he compared Ishtar and the new Kur. Even more importantly, a discrepancy in Ishtar's yammering needed addressing. "I didn't make her any thicker. Yours isn't even original," he replied.

Ishtar insisted that men would have sex with anything, whether allowed or not. Once again, she wasn't entirely wrong. Sukuna would have had his way with any goddess on the list earlier in this day, bar that small which would have done nothing for him. Even so, the execution always varied from person to person... and Ishtar had long since painted herself as the disposable sort, returned to only when holes needed plugging. Another swipe of Sukuna's fingers was aimed at the green-haired one. He did not slice her body, but he did shred her clothing. With that done, he stepped even closer while smiling madly. "Greatest form, eh?" he questioned. "With blood in your mouth and a hole in your chest?"

One thing had to be done. Sukuna lifted his hand again, and without even touching Ishtar, he sealed the hole in her torso. A few moments of observation ensued. "Ah, I didn't get a good look before. Now that I get a good look at you, I see things a little differently." What did Sukuna mean? Well, he'd be sure to make that clear while the sharp nail of his forefinger made contact with Ishtar's pelvis. Two goddesses had sold their souls to him today, Ishtar being one of them. She could gain a seal as well. His seemingly-telekinetic ability separated the goddess' legs, and in that moment, Sukuna rammed his entire hand into her craw. Just then, his sick grin widened further, his second pair of eyes opening slightly to stare her down. "It's terrible! Kehahahaha!" Sukuna's laughter was loud and continuous. That hand within Ishtar pulsed mana directly into her being, with Sukuna being sure to utilize every bit of his druglike energy to form a seal. It appeared as an inside-out variant of Kur's. Just the same though, it would spread across her body... albeit with the ability to turn all her senses to pain rather than pleasure. "Goddess of what and what now? I don't think that fits anymore, missy. I can't smell it on you at all~"

Kur was in for a very rude awakening, or rather a playful one. That little tap to her bosom sent a surge of sensation through her chest which made her twitch on her feet just a little. Her face reddened immediately after and she found a hand on her chest which also did nothing to quell the extra sensation. "Wait wait, don't do that... I'm still all tingly," she stated. Ah, but Ishtar didn't like these moments of being ignored. She could only scoff and huff until Sukuna went back to paying attention to her.

And then it was back but what did Sukuna have to say. He had four eyes? Yes, that was true, creepy but true. "There is no one with a form exactly like mine!" claimed Ishtar which only made Kur laugh a little bit. "Mom has the exact same shape as you." That was the one correction and a scoff came from Ishtar. "That doesn't count, even Anu didn't acknowledge that such a thing existed, she's old!" she exclaimed. "She doesn't look it." said the death goddess. "No one asked you Kur." she said to the death goddess which made her smile. "Brye vensh daar han ven chenm czek nevt" That one came as a curse, it was a command. Ishtar could no longer utter that name, if she tried, she'd bite her tongue. More or less, Ishtar's pronunciation of her name always came with an intonation that the death goddess didn't like. And now that she was all sparkly and tingly she figured it was time to be called something a bit more fitting of her actual works. "Ereshkigal. Yes, that's a name I can live with," she said with a smile. She'd just renamed herself after her mother and after her great works.

Beyond these points, Ishtar's form was injured presently. But, Sukuna would be fixing that. His words made it appear that he truly appreciated her and she became prouder in the moment. All it would take is the man wanting more from her and he'd come back to his senses and get rid of Kur. "Of course you made her thicker, Kur---" another tongue bite happened as she tried to argue a point. That curse was more appropriately potent. Kur had already renamed herself. Whatever the case soon after, she had a mark on her pelvis which seemed to be aligned oppositely to what Ereshkigal had felt but... it wouldn't have nearly that effect. A full hand with clawed fingers was shoved into Ishtar's undercarriage as she was being insulted and she... moaned. There was no sound of pain and no registration that anything negative had happened at all. In fact it seemed she enjoyed this attention. Ereshkigal looked astounded and slightly grossed out. She figured there was something wrong with Ishtar but not that she was... this. "Eww."

Tingly was how the death goddess described her current level of sensitivity when struck. Sukuna was fully aware that her seal had not yet been retracted, and intended to keep using it if she decided to be a bit... snippy again. Since she reacted so favorably to that little tap, Sukuna repeated the process several times over to assault the other teat, each leg, her abdomen, et cetera. His smaller set of eyes were watching her all the while, and his primary pair remained trained on Ishtar.

No one had a form exactly like hers, the green-haired one said. The first Creator Sukuna had seen in this cycle boasted the exact same form, and moments before surpassing Ishtar, Kur could be considered the same as well. When it was pointed out that their mother had the same form, Ishtar completely disregarded the notion by claiming the woman was old. Sukuna hadn't seen the one called Ki, but he'd seen her newer form and assumed there was no great difference between the two. As such, calling her old was something utterly ridiculous.

Apparently, Kur was in the process of deciding a new name for herself. She didn't fancy Ishtar continuing to address her as Kur, it seemed, even going so far as to curse the other goddess if she attempted such again. Ereshkigal was the name she chose, continuing the naming pattern of Creators with homage to her mother, status and purpose. "Not a bad choice," Sukuna commented absently. With that, he was onto dealing with Ishtar and... whatever the hell kind of reaction she was having to pain. Sukuna was certain he'd officially seen all reactions to torture. There was hardly a difference between his arm and cock, so he didn't expect much from his arm's girth. On the other hand, he dove into Ishtar's core with extended fingers bearing claw-like nails, and even gave her a seal that created pain from all forms of contact. Ishtar's reaction was still... moaning. What? How? Why? It didn't make sense! For the first time since his arrival, Sukuna was genuinely dumbfounded. "What the fuck is that? Why do you like this?" he asked Ishtar. "Why does she like this?" he asked Ereshkigal without waiting for the previous answer. "Do all of you like this?!"

Apparently the warning that she was still tingly wasn't enough to discourage Sukuna. Several more such taps made their way to various aspects of her body and Ereshkigal as she was now being called, squirmed, squealed and giggled at the attention. It was after all a pleasurable sensation though she could have gone without this current level of attention. "Come on... that's not really fair." she managed though that tingling sensation of her skin would not stop at all even after he was done with her. Beyond this Sukuna also seemed to find a problem with the way Ishtar viewed the mother of the gods. He'd likely seen at least a version of her, and understood Ereshkigal's main point.

Moving on from this point, Ereshkigal cursed the goddess Ishtar for calling her 'Kur' and then Sukuna said her new name wasn't a bad choice. That little notion seemed to make the rather innocent girl happy. "I mean... I guess... thanks," she finally managed. She was frightfully embarrassed but such a happy moment couldn't actually last. Why? Because it was Ishtar's turn for punishment and her response to it was nothing but moans. Ishtar didn't even get a chance to answer the question before she was moaning again and Kur was instead here to answer it instead. "Absolutely not! I'm sure everyone has preferences but I am quite certain I am not taking claws to my insides and being happy about it," she mentioned seeming to find the whole situation off-putting. "I wouldn't question you at all. I know that seal is the inverse of the one on me, but I definitely wouldn't have put my hand in there... she's gross." Ereshkigal said in an oddly childish way. Ah, but what of Ishtar, did she have anything to say for herself? Nothing if her body was currently being given any kind of stimulation she was definitely just going to moan about it. "Trash! All of you have the audacity to look down on me when I am perfection incarnate." uttered that sentence seeming not to find anything wrong. "No. Not that. I did hear a story from the Gallu about her taking a long trip in the underworld and ending up with a sword in the butt," she said shrugging. Ishtar managed to look surprised. "If you know of my glorious tryst with Gilgamesh then you know I am magnificent," she said seemingly completely deluded.

Page 168 of 178 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170 ... LastLast