Page 48 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Unnecessary and uncommonly stressful was essentially the perfect description of Gilgamesh's life, as well as his existence. Still, it was both his right and his responsibility to bear this particular breed of clairvoyance. In the time Artoria had been preparing for the Holy Grail War, he'd decided to name it. Sha Naqba Imuru was to be its name, insinuating that he saw the "deep" of this world. In his eyes, there was no truer title for the way his understanding functioned. Alas, it was not with this power that he accessed the sibling Artoria desired. "It is as I said," he affirmed. Yes, he did know which sister she referred to. It should be clear even to the common folk that she would not seek the younger sibling she doted over for such a discussion. The Lady of the Lake, Vivian herself, would be present.

Now, would she attack him as instructed? He was rather keen to find out, and he would indeed have his answer. She didn't know. There were interesting inferences to be made with an answer like that, such as the idea that it was something to be considered by the queen. "H'oh?" How strange. Such a marvelous woman walked this planet with virgin lips, which even previously only found the forehead of her younger sister, or even the lips of those she had no interest in. Well, he had yet another treasure to claim, didn't he? "Then it is passion you must learn of," he decided as the golden ark lowered toward land. "Shall I take on the role of instructor to compensate for your ignorance? These lips have not known the touch of another, you say. I say they are mine to claim, even here and now." Gilgamesh's words were accompanied by the movement of his hand. Away from her cheek it went, his thumb tracing along Artoria's bottom lip before joining his forefinger to grip her chin. Even while landing, he didn't seem too keen on stopping this approach. "What say you, O' fearless queen? Shall I be the first to attack this time?"

Apparently, Gilgamesh had gotten the sister she wanted to see. That was interesting. She hadn't seen either version of her older sister since she'd slayed Morgan Le Fay during her quest to unite Camelot and thwart the non-believers. Of course, this slaying of her sister had been part of her sister's plan but it was still a difficult thing to do. What was more, she only had fleeting contact with the other woman as it stood, it was fine though, she was raising her children and quite certain she would see her again. "Good, I have not seen her since I slayed her other self. I was beginning to worry she was cross," she said seeming to skip over how absolutely psychotic it was that she'd murdered her older sister at some point.

Her words were not met by strangeness instead Gilgamesh laid claim to her lips as if they were treasure. He wished to take her first of such instances. Did he not fear? She'd literally just told him that kisses normally came with violence of the life ending variety. And he'd preach to her instead that she needed to learn passion? "That is not a question anyone normally asks me," Artoria's words were strained he was far too close. This seemed to be exactly contradictory to her normal methodology. Even so, backing down wasn't an option. How did she allow this? There was a finger on her lip, she did not hate it. Should she allow it? It felt like he was challenging her and deep in her soul she couldn't really take that kindly. "You claimed I could not stop you from claiming something you consider a treasure, if there is any truth in that I should allow this indulgence just the once," Yes. That was the right answer of this she was sure. She did not understand what he meant of passion and though she was unlikely to care one way or another, no harm could come of allowing this by her own understanding. Perhaps it would even give way to her own understanding of the King of Heroes.

Oh? She'd never been approached by one who would take up the instructor's position in matters of passion; that much was blaringly obvious. The only passion she could be considered capable of wielding, was in regards to combat. Fine. In addition to the many other things he would claim of hers, he'd take it upon himself to teach her the ways of indulgence in another's form. How privileged she would be to receive him, and how privileged he would be to claim her innocence bit by bit. "It is not a question I would bother asking another. I will forgive your chastity, if only because it is another thing I shall soon possess."

Would she truly challenge his resolve? At this point, she was not simply consenting, but demanding. She claimed she would allow an indulgence, totaling three for the day. Surely she did not think he would back down after all the talking he'd done; he was never one to refrain from delivering. Most interesting of all was the fact that they had landed, and still she made no attempts to extricate herself from his lap. Well then, there was but one thing to do. "Hmph." This was not a moment of Artoria calling the king's bluff. Never had there been anything resembling a bluff passing his lips, but in the next breath, there would be a foreign pair of lips against them instead. His grip of her chin had firmed, and his lips had pursed just slightly. Two mouths connected in the most brilliant moment this world had the honor to behold thus far. Such a fool she was, with her experiences that held no real purpose. This day, Gilgamesh would be taking the first step down a long path of endless bliss. The first step being the most important of any journey, he would take all the time he had to enjoy a single, extended moment. He'd feel the swell of her lips' flesh, he'd savor the hint of fermented berries left behind from her wine-drinking, and in-turn offer the same. Ah, there was even the gentlest hint of warmth still creeping out of her face into his own. Truly, it was as magnificent as he could have imagined. Without a doubt, this was the first of many memories that would be engraved on the essence of his very soul.

Artoria ran into the situation consistently of Gilgamesh presenting himself to her in ways she was not normally spoken to by anyone else. In most cases, people did not approach her so very earnest ways. Of course, she also was not always so forward either. It was normally the case that Artoria Pendragon was stoic aside from her nature on the battlefield. As such, it wasn't likely for her to experience anything akin to fun or passion aside from moments of combat. So imagine her surprise when she called the King of Heroes on his words and he followed through with his actions.

She was surprised! Well, not entirely. She'd known the truth of his words when he'd spoken them. She knew he would not back down but she couldn't bring herself to back down either. It was quite a pickle she'd ended up in but as their lips touched his fingers firmed against the lower part of her face and she felt strange. His lips against hers, should not have inspired any new feelings but she could taste wine on his lips and feel the heat of his breath against the pursing of his lips. They'd landed she could have walked away based on that, but she hadn't. No, instead she was now locked her lips against his own, her eyes having closed ever so softly. Why had she done that? The heat of her face had gone nowhere and now her heart had gained an erratic rhythm in spite of the fact she should have felt nothing. She didn't know how this felt but she was quite sure it was something. Something new and different, and exciting judging by the thumping in her chest. This chaste press of lips had started soft and unsure, but confidence came naturally when engaged. Artoria was sitting in the lap of the King of Heroes kissing him and she was feeling something. Well, he said he was teaching it was his job to back away right? Yes, that seemed logical enough she didn't know if she should trust him with the task but she also couldn't trust herself to pull away. She was not sure it was something she wanted to do.

Sadly, any lack of trust Artoria had in herself to pull away would be her undoing if care was not taken. Just as she should never have believed Gilgamesh would not back down, she should never believe he would think of pulling back. Once he felt the shifting of her lips, the deal was sealed. To Gilgamesh, this was an uphill climb in a stairwell that crumbled behind every footfall. The only way was up, until the destination was reached. Ah, but what was the destination? Surely he wouldn't continue until anything ridiculous happened; that would be uncouth, and would furthermore sully their future wedding ceremony. However, a simple meeting of lips was never the way for one who sought true pleasure.

How far would the Queen of Knights' confidence take her? She fell to the kiss easily enough, but what of the evolution? Right there in the throne atop his golden ark, Gilgamesh opted to partake of more wine than her lips had to offer. Where would he find it? Once past the lips, the only destination was the tongue. The fingers upon Artoria's chin shifted to either cheek, pressing in to further the puckering of her lips and pry open her maw. That opening, once created, would give way to his tongue as it sought warmth, sanctuary, and deliciousness against the moist muscle she'd been abusing with words of challenge so recently. The slightest space remained between open mouths then, acting only to diffuse the breath that escaped Gilgamesh's mouth during this act. Sensuality was almost a mandate for these meetings in Mesopotamia; Artoria had essentially resigned herself to learning this first-hand.

Artoria found herself falling. If for Gilgamesh this was an uphill climb, for Artoria it was a freefall from a skyscraper. Every second she seemed to lose more air from her lungs and the ground was rapidly approaching. This whole thing could have taken only a few seconds but it felt like hours, and time would only extend for her as she was dragged along a varied path. She'd kissed people before killing them but such things always ended. What would she do when there was no end in sight? Well she'd continue her descent. But there was another matter entirely...

The grip of Gilgamesh's fingers on her face shifted. Her small jaw found itself opening to a gentle squeeze. He was forcing open her mouth and when her lips parted as they always would, he forced his tongue within the space. How audacious. Her eyes opened wide for just a moment as she mentally questioned this action of his. There was a tongue seeking sanctuary in Artoria's mouth, moving about within and taking up space for itself. She didn't remember agreeing to such an intrusion. Her natural inclination would have her fight back against anything intrusive. Of course, this tongue of his was included after a tentative stroke or two. The space between these two mouths was open and warm breaths were escaping her. Why had this been a reasonable idea? She really needed to rethink her impulse control, just the same... she couldn't truly deny enjoying this action. She couldn't say why she liked it though either. Stuck. She was stuck in the middle of emotions she did not normally possess. And beyond that point her body seemed to understand a bit more than she did. Why was she warm? Her face, and her neck both seemed to be on fire. As she moved against the tongue in her mouth that place too felt warmer than normal. Her mind had to have lost functionality for a few seconds, she didn't remember sinking so far into this. They should stop right? The smallest sound the tiniest little moan crept out of her throat. It was strangely a noise she didn't recognize as belonging to her body, it truly was a treacherous beast.

Treacherous indeed. While Artoria lied and lied, her body spoke only the purest truth. Luckily for her, the heat welling up inside had an outlet. Gilgamesh could feel it as it crept out through her mouth via every breath she took. Wonderful. That tongue he assaulted rubbed back in the most adorably timid manner, but shortly afterwards, the fighting spirit of Artoria Pendragon showed itself. He was rather keen on responding in kind, as this was always the sort of dance arousal led to. If he were not so busy making a home for himself in her mouth, he would have equated this to combat. One attacked, one countered, the other countered, and so on. Well... it seemed she understood the way of dancing well enough by instinct alone. Hers were clearly not practiced movements, but rather actions of confusion. Her tongue lashed against his with an arousal Artoria herself had not come to understand, while Gilgamesh knew it as a key to her loins. That little squeak of a moan was so audacious to her, and so inviting to him. She was into this enough that he could let loose her face and take her by the back of the neck instead. Ah yes, a proper embrace was best suited to this. His hand hooked around her neck in the same way his arm had been hooked around her midsection all along. In this way, he could take even greater thrill in the rolling of saliva across one tongue, back over the other, and all between.

The lies Artoria told herself were the truth as she saw it. She saw no real purpose in engaging in such a way before now, but perhaps, that was due to her own notions. Whatever the case, she found herself heated up to the point of melting against the actions presented by the King of Heroes. Those tongues of theirs engaged and she found further confidence. She could not help but lash out against him when he decided to invade, it truly was her own instinct which made her face such a battle. Still that little noise and suddenly Gilgamesh's grip on her person had changed. No longer was he hanging on to her face, instead his hand was around the back of her neck. He held her as their tongues danced and they swapped saliva between them as if it was their favorite pastime. Did she like being held this way? She didn't dislike it, but she could say that about everything. Her own body was betraying her at every intersection. She was certain she'd never considered anything about this man before now, and right now she was thinking only about the way his lips and tongue moved against her own.

Artoria was the Queen of Knights, surely she should have had more control, but no... she'd lost it all the moment he'd taken up with her more tenderly than she'd imagined while showing her a notion she'd never known before. She should have been squirming but she wasn't sure she could even feel anything in her body besides the exhale of warm air, the spreading warmth of her loins and the feeling of his tongue and lips against her own. At what point could she even pull away? Well likely at the point where the feelings in her body neared a threshold she didn't understand. At the point where a noise escaped her mouth that she recognized as belonging to her, her eyes shot open and she finally pushed against him seeming surprised to find herself still wrapped up in his embrace. Her face was flushed, her lips felt swollen and there was a distinct almost throbbing quality between her legs. Surely, she shouldn't still be here. "I... you... should let me go, King of Heroes." Already she was avoiding eye contact and feeling the necessity of squirming out of his lap. She needed to put space between them, as much as she could get as quickly as she could get it.

Gilgamesh found merriment in the continuation of this epic conquest. He would be sure to spoil himself on this, favoring the aroma of Artoria's wine-drenched tongue over the sweetest desserts and most well-seasoned meats. To think, something would surpass the wine of Siduri, she who made wine for the gods themselves. He could no longer refer to it as the best in this world, so long as it could be further improved upon by simply passing the lips of a particular queen.

There it was again─ that noise signaling the Queen of Knights' heightened arousal. This was all just the beginning, the speech before the true battle, the appetizer of a grand meal. Sadly, it was also the most fleeting experience in spite of its own length. It felt as if he had only just begun to experience the vigor of Artoria's tongue when it jerked away, the whole of her pushing against him to reiterate a desired release. Gilgamesh hesitated, but he seemed all too pleased in doing so. Eyes were upon the queen still. Still, a grin was upon his face. He let loose her neck and waist as requested, leaning into his own fist thereafter. "What's the matter? Has my simplest approach ripped your very soul out through your mouth? I will gladly put it back, if it pleases you." he chimed. It was clear to him why she pulled away. Confused as she was all along, it seemed they had approached a crossroad, and Artoria found herself without a map. He would have easily acted as a guide, but... all in due time. After all, there was a veritable palace just ahead of them, and many guests awaiting their eventual arrival. "Or, you may go. Find your lake woman, and have her take the reins in my place... for now. Rest assured, I will be waiting for your return when the thirst demands quenching."

That kiss was broken and Artoria was given the time to catch her breath. She was not the type to back out of any situation, but here and now... she could not move forward. Yes, that was the case. But what would Gilgamesh have to say about this denial. There was smug acceptance and a claim that this had been the simplest approach. That was terrifying. He'd also loosed her neck and waist, she could move and she would do, though it took her a moment. Artoria would not be taking uneasy steps in front of this smug man. "Do not tease me, King of Heroes," she said with sharp eyes but less firmness than she would have preferred in her own voice. She extricated herself from his lap and stood, cup in one hand, The Holy Lance in the other, which would disappear as it was switched with Excalibur. She would be finding her sister immediately. He claimed she could go, and find her sister instead of having him place her soul back into her body. She was fairly certain she did not have a soul at all to begin with but if she did, he'd definitely taken a piece of it. "I am going," she said to mark her seemingly calm exit. Even so, there was something disturbed about her face. Like she hadn't quite gotten it completely under her own control. She wasn't distressed or dishelved, she simply did not fully have the mask of her normal visage in place. Where would she go? Towards the palace not knowing who she passed initally as she sought out a bath. Why a bath? Because a standing body of water would do, and she intended to be clean before appearing in front of guests.

Even so, she dropped Excalibur into the water and watched it disappear in the surface. This same blade would appear in the hand of another in front of a certain Pharaohs whom she'd been chatting with. "Oh? I think we will be in the bath. Give us a few minutes... she's probably freaking out about something~" said the blonde haired woman with startling blue eyes. Not the color jewel sapphires like their youngest sister, instead a more electric sort of blue almost otherworldly even here. A few second later in front of a large steaming bath the Holy Sword Excalibur would appear back in the hands of Artoria and on the other end that long haired blonde fae girl would also be there. There was no stopping this lass in a moment like this, she had to just spill everything. "I kissed the King of Heroes. I do not know how to feel or what to do about it, I do not have a face for dealing with this situation!" she exclaimed immediately. Those electric blue eyes widened just a tad and then a laugh escaped her. "Well, you could always get back out there. I am sure something really fun will happen by the end of it~" she teased ever so gently much to Artoria's dismay. "Absolutely not. I do not understand why I did it at all... I do not have feelings Rie. I do not feel things, I thought it would just happen and be over, but I felt this. I felt it and I did not dislike it, my body is not my own, it betrays me at every turn where he is involved."

Page 48 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast