Page 60 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Finis Chaldea

"H'oh?" he muttered against the side of Artoria's face, his lips brushing against her cheek in the moment. She had questions floating through her mind, the likes of which she hadn't experienced in two lifetimes. Good. He was keen to know what these questions were, and how he would exploit their existence with a very physical answer. "And what manner of inquiry do you have? How long you will be capable of holding to your precious sanity? How much of me your tiny form can handle before you snap like a twig? How much of my touch you can tolerate before all other things in existence become mundane trifles? There is validity to all of these curiosities, but worry not. I offer you every chance to take advantage of heavenly bliss, even if it breaks you apart and slams the pieces back together repeatedly throughout."

Perhaps it was ridiculous of him to say he would partake of her every inch. Even in being ridiculous, however, it was very much true. More ridiculous was how she responded to his touch with an utterance so rarely allowed to pass her chaste and chivalrous lips. She demanded releasing? Those lips lied yet again, and after such a truthful moan passed them to boot. How many lifetimes would Artoria Pendragon spend running from part of herself? One might wonder. Nevertheless, Gilgamesh put forth precisely zero effort toward releasing her. She said he was too close, but he would say he was not close enough until they were joined fully. She said she was not used to feeling anything, and he reacted by pressing the tip of his middle finger to where he knew a very sensitive spot would be. She rejected the actions of her own body, and he made an order for the body to fight against oppression. "Then we must simply have you acclimated to feeling everything. The Queen of Knights has spent far too much time playing knight, and not nearly enough time being a woman. Only I am fit to solve this issue you've created for yourself."

The air from his lungs moved across her face. Each word he spoke seemed to dance across her skin. She was being made crazy by his words and his supposed questions were not doing much more for her either. He'd allow her to experience bliss. What? The happiness Artoria felt usually did not concern herself. Physical bliss was something unknown to her, unless they were talking about the thrill of victory or the gentle burn after a workout. Ugh, everything about how this man spoke to and dealt with her absolutely confused her understanding of herself. It made her question everything around her. "Those questions sound like challenges or threats... they hit my ears strangely. And I do not know this thing you speak of called bliss," she said. With red hue painting her face and her own breaths coming out in short bursts. What was she supposed to do? Should she pull away? Should she stay? Her body wished to stay, it aimed to sabotage her at every intersection. Even now she could not bring herself to pull away from him... was biology truly so strong as to force this issue?

Her elder sister had given the advice that she should stay and see something interesting and fun happen. She'd taken the opinion that giving another control of her body in anyway was a terrible idea. Even so, her own curiosity was getting the better of her. Artoria Pendragon had never questioned this... and Hoshimi Eri had never experienced anything which made her even remotely wish be in such close company with a man. The King of Heroes, was winning at holding her affections, even if she wasn't quite sure of that herself yet. And he was also rather expertly manipulating her body that she hadn't known the uses of herself. What was happening now? A finger long though it was, pressed against the spot at the apex of her legs. So sensitive this nub was, never before touched with such purpose, even indirectly. How could she do anything but moan as a new jolt of sensation sent a tingle from the base of her spine up to her brain stem. Her body seemed to have lost functionality as gooseflesh spread across her skin. She was so dangerously close to a sensation she did not know how to fight against, it was like feeling herself floating by a thread. "Aaah!~" Well there was no helping that, nor the gentle moisture unknown to her previously leaking from her loins. Still she had not removed herself. She could have. If she truly felt threatened she could have used violence to remove him from her person but she did not want to offer him that... did she wish this experience? Actually, yes... it simply seemed like a lot to undertake when she barely knew how to function while not being someone specific. "You sang to me of moderation, King of Heroes. It is contradictory for you to wish to acclimate me to everything," Artoria's came out in slow breaths as she tried and failed to get her own heartbeat under control. How strange, normally... she was tranquil as a forest stream.

His questions were in fact challenges, but they were no mere threats. Gilgamesh never offered anyone something so simple as a threat. To Artoria and everyone else, he only delivered promises. To Artoria alone, he delivered the promise of everlasting euphoria. "I speak only the future that must be. Worry not. I have already chosen to forgive your ignorance of pleasure. It will function as greater entertainment for me as I explore every fiber of your being," he proclaimed, having decided that no part of Artoria Pendragon, physical or otherwise, would be spared his attention.

The fight was almost gone, and the flight had all but left the room already. In its place was a semblance of the bliss Artoria claimed she knew nothing about. The sound was a melody that could never be replicated by any bard, any instrument. He felt almost compelled to do more when hearing such a thing. In fact, there was an additional twitch of his finger that could only be called instinctual. He may have spoken to her about moderation, but he also spoke to her about indulgence. "Yet still, a woman you are. What sort of woman can you truly call yourself, if you allow femininity to evade you for eternity? Besides... if I am to overindulge in one more thing until it drives me to madness, why should it not be my perfect queen? The same should be said on the opposite end, don't you think?" Ah, the grandiose return to an attack on the mind. He would wear her down eventually. Soon enough, Artoria Pendragon would answer her own thirst for him, and he would rise to the occasion of quenching it with all he had. In the meantime, his own hunger would persist as he attacked these moments of receiving a simple bite or two. "Or do you think you can keep fighting me in addition to combating yourself for all eternity? Your body has yet to reject me, though your words continue insisting that I release you. Perhaps I should be offering you a different form of release? Part of you appears to desire as much."

Speaking only of the future that must be? Bloody, Clairvoyant individuals, removing choices from peoples' lives. Of course, Artoria couldn't actually blame that skill for the amount of smug Gilgamesh possessed in this moment. He was rather keenly able to manipulate her body, and seemed to take some strange form of entertainment from being the first to stir her in strange ways. "I... that is... I did not ask for forgiveness." That didn't even sound as forceful as she meant. While looking at him, while dangling on the precipice of something strange and maybe... exciting what was she supposed to say to him? That was scary... and exciting, maybe? Hoshimi Eri was never out of her depth, Artoria Pendragon was sovereign knight-queen of a nation, why did she feel like an embarrassed school girl right now?

Her body was betraying her. Her mind has started betraying her... even her own sense of self was crumbling with her curiosity. What did that little noise escaping her lips give her? It gave her another reflexive jolt caused by that finger tip still pressed against her. A spread of sensation that sent crimson down her face and neck to an extreme she wouldn't have found a way to quantify. And what words would the King of Heroes share, yes he advised moderation, but he also spoke of indulgence. He claimed there was no one else for someone like him to indulge in except his perfect queen and the same should be true on her end. Right. Those things were sensible enough, but she still hadn't agreed to his marriage proposal. She was a woman who did not understand his attraction to her, as honest and obvious as it was, it seemed illogical. Still, it was kind of something. It made her feel strange to hear such words directed solely at her. "Umphf~" those small noises seemed to escape whenever her mouth opened. "I cannot argue against the logic... But I barely considered myself anything until you made it blaringly obvious how you saw me..." she said carefully. He was still holding her body though. He would not release her. Or rather he could offer her a different kind of release? The king for her body, for this tingling feeling she now had with no idea how to deal with it? Would she fight with both herself and him forever? "I am for a battle against a formidable opponent... but I would much rather myself be in agreement about the subject," she said shortly. Still she was dangling on that thread feeling shooting down her body. "I will not deny my own curiosity, though I do not know this desire you speak of. If you would exploit the weakness of my words, I would have no one to blame but myself..." Chivalrous. Or was that a roundabout way of consenting to a release she did not fully understand? A challenge to make her regret her decision? She supposed it could be interpreted many ways but she could not deny liking being held like this, nor wanting her body to stop acting against her. If he could give her any of these things she supposed she would have a greater understanding for their next battle. Oh, but when did Artoria start looking forward to seeing the King of Heroes?

"That is also fine. I will forgive that as well," Gilgamesh said as if he could truly pardon someone for not asking forgiveness. In truth, there was infinite excitement to be found in Artoria's chastity. He would see her every first experience for himself, and enjoy each one more as a result. Even now, even if he couldn't see the truth through his eyes, and even if she hadn't admitted it herself, Gilgamesh could tell he was the first to touch this woman in any way that produced some sort of effect. If her quantity of will existed in contrast to the amount of blood filling her face and neck, she'd have lost consciousness long ago. How exhilarating.

For once, Artoria chose to avoid arguing against something. Of course she would prefer being in agreement to the ongoing situation, but how could one ever agree to that which they knew nothing of? That would have been foolish. As such, Gilgamesh had taken it upon himself to get the proverbial wheel turning. Finally, the walls were crumbling. She said she could blame none but herself if he were to exploit her weakness. Frankly, the clause alone was titillating. The king's loins were set ablaze by the mere presence of this woman, but now, he had a glimpse of the world burning beneath that same inferno. "You speak as a warrior. Where are the words of this world's, of Gilgamesh's queen?" he wondered. His lips brushed her neck, his tongue briefly tracing her climbing pulse while his finger shifted once more. Based on that finger alone, he seemed to be... clutching? No, that wasn't quite right. In truth, Gilgamesh put forth the simple effort of pressing firmly with that finger and dragging it back toward his palm. Of course, it remained in indirect contact with Artoria's genitalia all the while. "Hmph. I wonder if you are even ready to step onto a new plane of existence, far from the meager platform you currently stand upon. You didn't have a proper view last time, did you? The sight of this world's most magnificent form, which you presently seem content to explore with your fingers like a blindman learning to read."

He'd forgive her lack of asking for forgiveness as well? Of course he would! Gilgamesh was showing himself to be quite the generous individual when it came to the Queen of Knights. Pompous, arrogant and ornery though he was from time to time, it seemed all that fell away with the notion of pleasing 'his' queen came up. She'd never been touched in a way that did anything for her. She'd never felt anything akin to desire, she still didn't quite know what to call it, even so she was drowning in it, even beneath the layers of clothing she wore. Where were the Queen's words? He wondered. He saw her speech as that of a warrior but that wasn't entirely true. "I--ah~" before she could speak properly a tongue was tracing along her neck. She definitely felt that. The grips of her fingers tightened if only for a moment as her pulse jumped in her throat. "Do not tease me, King of Heroes..." she said carefully. She was wondering plenty. How did she manage even those words? Could she manage more?

No. She had no more words to speak for a moment or two as that single finger pressed against her nether even from the outside seemed to cause the electrical pulses of her brain to cease. It was just a moment, but she could swear, there was something just on the other side of that feeling. Strangely her hips moved of their own accord, her body begging for the release she presently was just shy of, and then that finger firmly dragged towards his palm and her entire life seemed to flash before her eyes. Just an instant of feeling as she held onto him. He was saying something... She'd not seen his form properly? She had interest in it... honest words would fall from her mouth in a moment like this. "I..." she paused a tiny moan would seem to always be interrupting her. "Just maintained a curiosity. I have never really thought about the difference in my own form compared to another. I did not know it possible to feel small or soft until my hand met your chest," she said that part and meant it. "I realize you have no shame but I do not know my reaction to such a thing..." Honest. Artoria was being very honest, as her body bubbled over. What was this wetness she felt in her undergarments? Why were her legs nearly weakened? Why did she feel like she hadn't truly appreciated the sight of his nudity before? Her eyes shifted down his form for a moment and her face gained more blood. Besides her loins and her face she was quite sure her body had no blood left.

Oh? Of all the options she had, she meekly insisted that he refrain from teasing her. Well, it was a cute attempt, if nothing else. He would not be acquiescing. The most he could actually do in response to a demand like that, was... tease her more. Ah, but a single finger was already managing that much. Artoria's body knew it was being led down a path to satisfaction. If that destination was reached, Gilgamesh had no problems with it... though he intended to hear the words of a woman rather than those of a warrior. How would he fish those out? The answer would be discovered eventually.

Artoria's physical self sought more, as it tended to even when she did not speak the words herself. Oh well. He only needed one part of her to agree; the rest would buckle over time. A curiosity, she claimed. Lies. There was no such thing as curiosity. In this world, there could only be desire! "Fuhaha! You will soon learn a multitude of feelings you've never known possible. Feelings unknown to any who walk this world, but first a sight only you have been deemed worthy of. Steel your gaze, Queen of Knights. You alone may witness perfection," he stated. Gilgamesh's arm released its grasp on the woman's back, though his hand did not move from her loins even as his clothing vanished on the spot. His full "golden" form became visible, glowing like well-polished jewels as perfection itself was left on full display. This time around, he used his free arm to gestured down the full length of his flawlessly sculpted torso, all the way down to a prime source of the King of Heroes' blatant arrogance: a firm tool that looked as if it meant to threaten the queen's diaphragm even from where it rested between them. He'd hardly been joking when he spoke of breaking her apart; many minds had been contorted by use of his most personal "treasure" in past centuries. For this woman, he frankly intended nothing less. Naturally, his smugness would only grow the moment he revealed himself. "Hmph. You may gawk and profess how awestricken you are. Marvel, flounder even, knowing my flawless form will be your first and every experience!"

Artoria had asked not to be teased. Of course, she came to realize that this likely wouldn't work in her favor. But she could not stop herself from trying. Even as her body continued to be earnestly toyed with, she found herself moving regardless. He'd released his grip on her back, but still he played with her loins. Why was he still doing that? Well, because each movement of that finger was still something she wasn't sure about. Still, it seemed to be clearing her mind in the strangest way. There was a building sensation in her loins, one which she found unfamiliar but she couldn't say she disliked.

Still Gilgamesh spoke, and his next phrase included that laugh she'd come to like but some very strange words. He'd decided only she was worthy of looking upon him? She alone could witness his perfection? Those eyes of hers shifted back to his face for a moment. He truly meant this?! She'd figured this man was some sort of hedonist in truth. She didn't understand his desire to have just her view his nudity, but she supposed that gave a bit of credence to the idea that he wanted to marry her. If her mind hadn't been so full of stuff, and so empty, she might have gotten time to think about that. He wanted to show her his body and her eyes took in his form. Unlike the last time when sheer disinterest had been all she needed to avoid truly looking. Her eyes took in his form properly this time. Golden skin, glowing eyes was this perfection? Well, her eyes had never stayed on any man so long before so there was that. But what was this? She looked down his body as he gestured and she found herself unable to comprehend the sight. What was presented in front of her, was manhood almost larger than her torso could ever be. Artoria wasn't stupid by any means. She knew how babies were made, she knew how sex worked, but... how exactly did he think he would be giving her this. "Ah~" Every time she opened her mouth she moaned, her body was more treacherous like this than it was when she hungered. Or perhaps it was just a different kind of hunger. Still taking in the length and girth of his manhood her understanding of physics was soon challenged. "No. I do not think that will work. This does not at all seem like something that will work the way I understand sex. I cannot fathom." Was that encouraging or discouraging? It was honest.

Now, how would events play out when Gilgamesh bared himself before the Queen of Knights? He did not truly expect excitement; she seemed far too inexperienced for something like that. Actually, he was thrilled by the idea of her fear, her inability to understand how she could even begin to receive him. There did seem to be something of that ilk in the end. Her understanding of sex, limited though it was, could not even be faulted. There were sacred prostitutes within his own great city of Uruk who didn't see the possibility of being penetrated by King Gilgamesh... until they were. Artoria would be no different, though there was one thing strange about her declaration. She wasn't simply showing disbelief for his magnificent stature; she was expressing what she believed to be fact. Well, that was quite different. "Your innocence betrays you. The way you understand sex is more akin to the way a child understands war," he began while taking hold of his own shaft, brandishing it as a fine weapon. "Functionality is not to be questioned. You will understand soon enough, but first, Queen of Knights... you must take up your sword."

Gilgamesh was somewhat insistent in his final statement. It seemed he actually intended to have Artoria take hold of his bare tool, while his own hand kept busy pressing her dress into the space between her legs. He understood that if there happened to be a wall of some sort in this space, he'd already have her pressed against it. He'd have to go about furnishing the Nexus' vast emptiness at some point in the future, if he intended any such thing... but he'd eventually discover why something like that wasn't already done. As none of that truly mattered, Gilgamesh was content to continue his assault on Artoria in a realm of nothingness, until such a time as they could move to better venues.

According to the King of Heroes her innocence betrayed her. It did not. Artoria had spent her life as both genders. She understood the male anatomy well enough. Granted she'd never seen such a tool as this she understood the phallus in a general sense. As such she was quite certain her body was far too small to accommodate. He claimed it would work and she would understand but first she had to take up her sword. "Truly?! I own swords smaller than this... and I wield Excalibur two handed for a reason... I am small, proportionately." Physics was not to be questioned. Of course, there was a bit of an instruction or a demand rather. Even as he continued toying with her through her clothes. Her reddened face and the jolts of sensation caused by her loins made her curious.

Yes. Curious. It was obviously curiosity which drove the Queen of Knights. And that nagging sensation of being challenged at the back of her mind that would not let her step away. He was playing chicken with her, and she did not bluff. Strangely, he also did not bluff, nor was he backing down. She liked that didn't she? Not simply as a warrior but as a person. Years of killing had desensitized her, but she always enjoyed the challenge of figuring out a new person, a new target and finding the best way to slay them. This was why she had fun in the game they all played once upon a time, and it was why she found herself reaching out even as her own nether sent strange pulses of sensation up her spine. This felt a bit dangerous but she wasn't the type to back away from a challenge. She reached for it. That small hand taking hold of manhood she would have had to work to close her fingers around. She understood this, as a feeling. Artoria could easily understand what a touch to such an thing could incite. After all, she'd been a fifteen year old boy for a while, she understood that at least. And given the size of it, it was worthy of at least inspection, right? Yes, she'd do that... with the same care she used on actual weapons which bordered upon obsessive. A light touch from her holding above his hand and an upward stroke across the tip. Why was she curious? Well, it wasn't like she'd ever handled anyone else's tool before. Care was to be taken right?

Page 60 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast