Page 65 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Finis Chaldea

The goddess agreed that her form was perfect, and seemed willing to consider his proposition as... an offering. Strange though that may have been as an idea, it was nothing too odd to divinities of their nature. There were only offerings, and once in a while, those offerings were made in two directions. Enki was in the position normally taken by mortals now, but things would surely invert with the passage of time. "Of course it is. Nothing less from the queen herself, right?" he mused. Enki would not be wasting time with silly banter. Even as a few words were shared between them, both of his hands were already mobile. He took hold of Ishtar's top, constricting and difficult as it was to pull down and let spill those hulking mounds. It was no matter of difficulty to find arousal for oneself when dealing with the sex goddess, even while being divine himself. Of course, being deep into a state of arousal before anything even began would only hasten Enki's efforts to tug that white dress of Ishtar's all the way down the curve of her hips. "I'll be sure to have a thorough inspection. Your statues won't miss a speck of detail," he specified while his hands were caressing the green-haired goddess' sides, as if to truly get a measure of her form.

Enki was quite mistaken on how bedding one like Ishtar actually worked. But he would find out exactly what it was he was dealing with in a few moments. Ishtar herself, with her long green hair and perfect mounts had her clothing begin to be stripped away by this man. As if he truly intended to study her form, she was fine with it as a method of appreciation. It would at least do a bit to get her closer to where she needed to be mentally. Luckily enough her own power made it so that she was always ready and willing to accept what any man had to offer, regardless of her personal interest in the act. Nothing less than perfection for her. Yes! Finally some understanding. "Of course, it is good that you understand~" she said as if amused by the statement. Her body reacted to touching by sending a veritable flood to her nether and she had no problem being naked even in front of this man. He seemed to be well on his way of course, men always where when her perfect form was revealed. Her normal relaxing chair transformed into a large bed, fit for such an offering to take place in. As her dress finally fell away revealing her full nudity. She laid against it showing the whole of herself for this supposed inspection, expecting this man to follow as well. "Come then. Learn all you wish of this perfect form. And present to me the most perfect statues I have ever seen~" Yes. She could get into this so long as she thought of everything this would gain her. She could offer a word or two of encouragement to string him along, to keep him going in her favor.

Ah yes, none should understand the functionality of a divine more than, or even as well as another divine. Obviously then, no one in existence should understand better than the divine one who sought the Queen of Heaven's loins with intent. Ishtar's throne took the form of a bed, and she moved to it. Enki followed behind only loosely, taking the time to appraise her from the rear as she moved. On his way, the male stripped away his own garments and bore his tool, eyes traveling up and down the flawless form presented by Ishtar. He crawled onto the bed, his touch beginning at Ishtar's ankles and rubbing its way up the whole of her legs. To touch Ishtar's flesh was enough of an aphrodisiac in its own right to leave even the god of water's groin sore with anticipation. How riveting. Nevertheless, by the time his hands were just between her hips and thighs, he was wondering exactly what sort of approach to go forward with. "Now, how can I even the scales? This is quite the bountiful display laid before me; there may not be much fairness to the exchange here. So... what pleases the Maiden? There are some stories told among the mortals about your former lovers. Shall I become as my own newest symbol, the horse? Or do those stories hold only half-truth?"

Enki was now rubbing along her legs, moving his hands up them to get to her thighs and part them. It was obvious he was enjoying himself, anyone who touched her did regardless of any actions she took for herself. He was naked before her and she gave him the general appraisal she gave everyone. He wasn't a bad looking man but he also wasn't the man she was looking for. It was a strange twist of fate that would have her bed him.... all so she could get enough influence to stop someone else from bedding the person she actually wanted. Oh, he was talking again? He wanted to even the scales on this exchange? Did he finally realize how little he was offering in exchange for her? Good for him, perhaps he'd have his uses past this singular moment of influence. Ah, he wanted to know what she wanted out of this, making reference to that ridiculous mortal topic of her and horses. "What pleases me is men hung like horses. My stories have been told strangely over time. I turned that man into a horse only after he proved himself incapable of doing anything but acting like one..." she explained of herself. She wasn't simply having sex with lesser creatures all over the place. There were however a few divine ones she made exceptions for if she found herself lacking in entertainment long enough, but that did not actually need saying. What was she to say... if she wanted to keep him, it was probably best to avoid insulting him. Even so, it was definitely better for her in general if she finished, preferably before she'd be in need of a bath. "I have no problem with what you currently have to offer as far as tool is concerned, but if you'd rather make sure I enjoy myself properly... you are free to offer the use of your face to that space before entering it," she said as if she had little care at all in this way. Hands above her head she made herself an open offering to this man. If he displeased she'd take what she wanted for herself and never bed him again... however if he managed something better than mortals, she might be willing to at least use him when her frustrations were high. What more could any man ask for?

Ah, so there was a bit of embellishment to that tale of Ishtar and the stallion. Apparently, what she sought was men hung like horses as opposed to the beasts themselves. Well, it happened to be the case that Enki could be both. What was the goddess' desire, though? It was not implicitly that he change what he had to offer, though he was not discouraged from doing so either. What she suggested properly was the use of his face. Of course, it should have been expected that the goddess who received infinite tribute from mortals would expect servicing. To this activity, Enki was no stranger. He was even expecting that it would act as some sort of delicacy, and would thus approach it as such. "Oh, where is my brain? I've gone and gotten ahead of myself," he said, seeming oddly pleased with this opportunity. After all, why shouldn't he be? This moment was proof that he stood above mortals and demigods alike, including those who knew not what they could achieve beyond their normally limited capacity. Enki would be sure to take advantage. His left hand traveled from Ishtar's hip onto her pelvis, two fingers carving a path into her dampened crevice before spreading it for his observation. With his other arm curling under Ishtar's thigh, Enki moved himself forward to partake of her divine juices with tongue.

Meanwhile, the one Ishtar seemed to prefer the idea of performing such acts was finally returning to his throne. As he expected, there were full mountains of tablets awaiting him the moment he appeared. He should have flown into a fit of rage. He should have cursed the high heavens for this turn of events, but this work was of his own creation. Begrudgingly, he seated himself to begin work anew. "Siduri," he called out once his rear met the throne. "Are proceedings in order to receive Albion?"

Enki asked where his brain was, and to be honest Ishtar had no idea why he didn't think to offer such a thing himself. Even so, she'd never had a man say no to performing such an action so she would not be sparing herself pleasure just for this man to find his. No, her own would come first. He would take time to study her form and then she'd have temples. A man like Enki likely enjoyed the idea of having her, like every other man should, as such he could play into her enjoyment of the moment even if she didn't want to look down at him. How would she balance her desires in this moment? That first lick and hooking of her leg would find her eyes closing. Ah yes, that would likely seem to be from pleasure as that little moan escaped her and her own hips shifted gently to offer easier access. But there was a realer truth of this matter, she wished to imagine someone else offering her this service. Someone with blonde hair and strange blood red eyes with slit pupils. Yes, if she closed her eyes and just concentrated on the feeling she could almost have that.

Speaking of the King of Heroes, he was currently asking his main attendant about a coming arrival. After the white titan was felled there was plenty of clerical duties to be undertaken and though the King did not look pleased, he went back to his work without question. Siduri, had known he'd disappeared from the Queen of Knights party with her. She was also aware of how long both were missing, she wasn't sure if they'd consummated their relationship but she was quite sure it was on the right track. After talking to both of that blonde woman's sisters, as well as the female knights of the round table, she could almost be certain the Queen of Knights harbored at least interest in the King of Heroes. And all he had to do was capitalize on that. "They are ready, my King," she said with a small smile on her face. "I have taken the liberty of having Medusa transcribe the necessary information into the common language. According to the Queen of Saints, the information we require to help settle the new countries can be more easily streamlined if we take it through such a channel. It will also reduce the number of tablets you have to deal with by condensing the information. This of course makes the assumption that Albion will not be the last country to make such a rise, it could be our test case of the new method," she said of Jeanne's apparent ideas given her own transition and her knowledge of administrative duties. To be technical she had all the necessary skills to help such a situation and offered her own advice freely, as well as her surplus crops and the use of her actual knights to fight beasts and patrol. If Siduri didn't know any better, she'd say the lass was used to such tasks well before creating the Holy Knights. "That woman truly is a saint." In all honesty, the Queen of Saints offered up the information to help create more free time for the King of Heroes to be able to spend with her sister without having to catch up on tasks, but no one needed to know that.

Enki would only take the closing of Ishtar's eyes and the moan passing her lips as a sign of pleasure. Why would he think otherwise? He was the one here, the one starting to lap at her loins, and the reason those very same loins dripped so readily. The thought of his victory over all others who could view themselves in the same position was enough motivation to keep him beyond focused. Diving into the undercarriage of a goddess like Ishtar was not something to take lightly, even for him. He wouldn't let himself drop pace for a moment while trailing his tongue up and down that slit. This would solidify his standing. Ishtar, the Queen of Heaven, would soon become the queen of his empire by his own design. What greater trophy could one have? Ah, he could see it all now. The day would soon come when he stood above even Anu, the Father. He'd see Ishtar stand in the Mother's place too, of course, but he could not think ill of having a single equal. So, he'd continue his efforts until Ishtar became satisfied, all as a show of good faith between would-be partners. . .

Everything was proceeding well in terms of preparation for Albion's ascension. There was even better news to be shared by Siduri as well, it seemed. Though the King of Heroes had a particular hatred of snakes after the final moments of his long journey, he'd never been remiss to have brought the one called Medusa back to this great city of Uruk. She'd been the one translating the language of Mesopotamia to the common tongue by Siduri's order, had she? Well then, the pair of them were due proper remuneration for their initiative. The same could be said for that holy woman, Jeanne d'Arc. While Gilgamesh took up the first of many, many tablets, he grumbled his way through the mental acceptance of this. "H'oh? Good. A lighter workload is grounds for efficient work. I will not shy away from it," he declared with certainty. With that out of the way, he thought it was finally time to deal with a... certain matter of great annoyance, before delving into less strenuous things. "Before the rest of this dribble, what word is there from Nippur? I would have the most tedious matter dealt with first."

Though his intentions weren't completely unreasonable, Enki failed to realize something about Ishtar. He saw her as a perfect trophy and she was for the sake of being both exclusive and powerful, but she would never consider herself anyone's equal. Not his, not Anu's, not even Gilgamesh's. She was to stand above everyone, her title was Queen of Heaven for a reason. She did not want a partner, she wanted a pawn, who knew their place in the world and would let her do as she pleased while serving only her. She wanted all the things the world had to offer, including sex and service on her terms as well as the ability to be worshipped as the absolute bombshell she was. She couldn't even properly imagine this man at her side in any real capacity, as such she was busy imagining someone else's tongue moving around her folds. She moaned her content as she could clearly have this shifting her hips ever so gently to move herself closer and closer towards completion. One of those hands would soon be found grazing his scalp as she moved for this purpose. Yes, if he kept that up she could definitely get there, and all her actions could be seen as passion, irrespective of how much she actually had for this particular endeavor. He might enjoy bringing her to climax but she would enjoy it only under the guise of enjoying the one she actually wished to do it.

Meanwhile more efficient work was the aim of the King of Heroes. Siduri wondered if he knew fully why such things were being arranged for him, but she wasn't one to tell a man how to run his own life. No, that was a matter for the one person whose opinion would weigh greater than all others. Perhaps, she should take it upon herself to mention it the next time she spoke to the Queen of Knights? Whatever the case, she gave a nod of her head to the sentiment, at least it wasn't terrible, not as terrible as it could be. He immediately asked of Nippur, knowing the amount of headache that place was going to cause. She sighed, trying to take the most careful approach but knowing there was no real way to stop the fury that would ensue that particular request. "The King from Nippur has offered chickens..." she said taking this particular bit of speech in reverse order. "In exchange to unfettered access of the Limestone Quarries," she mentioned turning her head to the side. She knew how outlandish that trade offer was, but she had no idea why this man never wanted to exchange things of equivalent value. It was almost as if he thought he had some reason to gain greater access to the resources, than literally everyone else.

The passage of time only had Enki believing his work was potentially unrivaled. Ishtar's moans were all the reason to perform mental backflips of joy, and the hand reaching to his scalp was a sure sign of her satisfaction and desire for him to continue. At least, this was how Enki himself saw things. There was more fluid leaking from her sex than he knew what to do with; there was naught to do but drink as a horse brought to stream. He could even feel her hips moving, as if searching for that glorious feeling that he was the one to provide. Ah, what a day he was having. None could ever claim to be doing so well for themselves!

Much to Enki's credit, he was at least in a better situation than King Gilgamesh. His ultimate desire born of the last decade was stripped from him for an amount of time he refused to know, and now that he was finally back to the ridiculous amount of work he had, there was business to do with Nippur. What did that bastard king of another city want? He offered more chickens. Good; Gilgamesh could consider their earlier arrangement fruitful on all fronts, forced though it was. Ah, but in exchange for those chickens, there was demand for limitless access to the land's limestone. "I see," Gilgamesh said in the most eerily calm manner. His eyes were on the tablet he held. His mind was so flooded with this, that and the other, he couldn't even focus properly on these ridiculous requests. Soon enough though, the audacity of lesser kings registered. The King of Heroes stood suddenly, brows drawn together as a tablet crumbled between clenched fingers. "THAT FILTHY MONGREL! I'LL KILL HIM MYSELF!" he yelled. It seemed Gilgamesh had every intention to stomp off right then and there, as if to walk his way right into Nippur for a good old-fashioned murder.

Enki was the sort of man who when given a chance thought of himself as if he was the ruler of the world. Ishtar supposed this was fine for a while, especially while she was so close to pleased. So long as she did not have to look at him directly, she could definitely reach the sweetest bliss. It was a nice image for her mentally. A blonde haired, tattooed man with a perfect physique licking away at her undercarriage. Her legs were tightening up, she could feel it in her soul the pull of pleasure so nice she could not deny it. Her fingers gripped a bit harder and her body arched upwards and the feeling of her pleasure washed over her form. "Aaah!~ Yes!!~" There it was, she could at least count herself as somewhat pleased, and this man's tongue was pretty good when she imagined it not on his own face. Whatever the case, they were due for a change of pace. "You can make your offering now, I will graciously allow it~" she said with the same haughty attitude she always had.

At the same time, Siduri was pleasantly surprised. The king seemed to be taking the news of the demands of the King of Nippur pretty well. No. That wasn't true at all. He hadn't quite caught up to it yet, and that calm had an extra bit of eerie. And then, he broke. It seemed the words she'd spoken hadn't fully registered in the King of Heroes mind initially. Then when it did he was absolutely furious. A tablet was lost, and he was on the warpath immediately after. Siduri held up her hands and tried her best to talk him out of it. "My King, if I could ask you to stave that anger off a bit. It cannot be healthy to be so angry. I am already in the process of writing back a strongly worded reply. I know an agreement can be met... regardless of his audacious request," Siduri mentioned. Of course, this was more or less the reaction she expected, she simply needed to know what the King of Heroes would exchange for the Limestone if he was willing to part with any for any amount of time. "I simply need to know if, or how much limestone you are willing to part with and how much of it you are willing to exchange?"

Page 65 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast