Page 73 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Allowances. That sounded about right for what Gilgamesh expected of the gods─ Ishtar most of all. Gilgamesh stared down at the pinned goddess, having naught but contempt to offer even behind the smug grin he wore. He wondered... if there was a chance Enkidu was watching from somewhere in this realm. Surely his friend and sworn brother would enjoy these following moments. "Be silent. All this rambling is going to ruin the fact that I've still not given you a more appropriate payment. It just so happens, I've decided to give you exactly what you want... many times over. What say you, Ishtar? Bound and gagged, does not the idea of bending over in Kur's domain sound marvelous?" Gilgamesh moved just slightly again, retrieving fabric previously worn by Ishtar before returning to the goddess herself. He would grant her ample time to answer as a kindness, but he would also use the time of her answer to shove her own clothing into her open mouth. "It matters not. Bend over, whore goddess, and I will offer tribute." What would Gilgamesh do if Ishtar acquiesced to his demands this time? A simple click of his fingers would occur, and the cages within this segment of the Underworld would open. The souls freed from said cages were mankind's worst, and of course, that meant Ishtar's vengeful little cult of rapists and those who were scorned by her in the past were present. The Chains of Heaven would keep her arms pinned to the ground as those souls took forms resembling what they had in life. "Denizens of Irkalla, hear me. How many of you blame this sow for your endless torment? I am the magnanimous King Gilgamesh, and I offer you that which you were promised in life before you were abandoned to your demise. Find peace in receiving that which you were promised for the deeds that ended you." Ishtar was to receive a great deal of pummeling during this time in the Underworld, but not by the king himself. There were probably some kings in the mix of dead closing in on her though, so that was fine, right? Right! One part of Gilgamesh's earlier promise would be kept as a veritable army crawled over to her, even trampling over each other en route until the first of them mounted the goddess. Of course, while penetration was to occur, Gilgamesh took some time to watch in satisfaction. This, too, was where the alleged Queen of Heaven belonged.

Speaking of belonging, Ozymandias learned that the King of Heroes wound up precisely where he belonged; within the Duat after working himself to death. That sort of commitment to work was healthy for no one, and could only end one way. He did expect more of the Golden King, but perhaps that was due only to Gilgamesh's own insistence of his durability. "Hmph. He's as much of an idiot as I thought. A sensible one would at least let himself pass out. Give him hell," he said, implying his assumption that Artoria would be giving the man a rather stern... talking to during his eventual resurgence. Regardless, the dining room called for all but Artoria herself. While she was off to the baths, they were to get started. Ah, but a potential interruption had presented itself. Rim-Sin of Larsa, current king of Nippur, came in response to Artoria's summons. He didn't seem too rushed for time, though. With King Gilgamesh's absence, any agitation he presented faded into the ether as well. Surprise did not elude him, however. "And here I was prepared for annoyance. I came early because I was made curious. When should I expect to see this queen? I've no problem standing around here with you all day, but if that damn Gilgamesh comes back, I don't care to be here."

How dare a mortal question her? Why was he always like this, he could have simply done as she asked and everything could have been fine. She could have gotten what she wanted, he could have bedded a goddess and as long as he stayed loyal only to her nothing else would have mattered. Still he told her to be silent and she felt like she should. She could give a bit more and then get everything she wanted. OH? He was going to give her what she wanted, many times over?! That was exactly it. Finally, this ridiculousness was paying off. Defiling the Underworld with the King of Heroes, and maybe taking it over first to put Kur back in her place after all that nonsense with her deaths and requirements? "Y-" she'd been about to speak but her discarded clothing was shoved into her mouth. She couldn't speak around it and it was probably for the best that she couldn't. Asked... no told to bend over she found herself, doing as asked if only because he could only lead her so wrong at this point right? Wrong. He didn't intend to insert himself into her at all. He snapped his fingers and released the cages on this lowest level of Irkalla and souls of the numerous came out. And one of them finally succeeded in penetrating her body. Nothing but a muffled noise escaped her as this happened and the look of smug satisfaction on Gilgamesh's face was something she missed due to her turn around. Her ears worked though, she knew it wasn't that glorious tool she sought. It shouldn't have been like this, she only wanted Gilgamesh why was he being like this. But her body was always accommodating.

Artoria heard words of encouragement from the Sun King and they made her smile just a little. For all of his niceness she could almost think of a man like him as the big brother of the world. Just there with encouragement and good advice. She still wasn't completely sure what she was going to do with the King of Heroes for daring to die in such an abysmal way. "I will..." she gave a firm nod. Soon after in just a few moments she was heading to the dining hall from the baths, but before doing so she went to get Siduri, she wasn't about to have breakfast prepared by someone and not eat with them, that went against her entire code as a human. "Siduri," she started. But upon reaching the throne room with that large sword still over her shoulder she saw a strange man conversing with her blessed wine-maker. "My Queen, this is Rim-Sin of Larsa, King of Nippur," said Siduri instead of answering the man's question on when he would see the Queen. Artoria approached directly swinging the sword over her shoulder and planting it into the ground, knowing that the wine-maker was infinitely more comfortable when she wasn't holding a large sword in her hands while talking to new people. "Oh, I did not actually expect anyone to answer such a summons in a timely manner," she said with nothing but poise in her soul. "I see... I am Artoria Pendragon, Queen of Knights, the one who currently sits on this throne in Uruk," she said while looking at this man directly. Her eyes were on him, shining with emerald fire as she took in the look of him. "So you are the king who made the audacious request for 20 cows for 20 shekels of silver. Going rate for a single cow is 10 shekels of silver, Rim-Sin. If you actually expect to get something so ridiculous I would have words," Artoria said that exactly in such a way that Siduri's eyes widened. Was she just faster about killing people than the King of Heroes when she was annoyed. "So do you, King of Nippur, actually expect such a thing?" Ah, yes, Artoria was the type to cut straight to the chase, seemingly without even the slightest hiccup or pomp. Why? Because she wasn't in the mood. She also had breakfast and people waiting on her, if she needed to slay this man, she'd do so and then go have breakfast.

It was so simple for Gilgamesh to make Ishtar do as he demanded, he wondered if he should have just made a slave of the goddess centuries ago. He could see her functioning as such for someone, somewhere, but any reality in which she lay with him was deleted by Ishtar's own audacious hand. She could have those souls she once promised herself to, though. Many of them were overdue for their payment, and many of them were clawing at Ishtar and each other in their attempts to get it. Ah, that noise passing Ishtar's makeshift muzzle was like music to his ears. It was a far more melodious sound to him than her normal shrill, annoying voice filled with undeserved pomposity. He had to take the time to enjoy this, so the king walked around the horde toward Ishtar's fore, crouching to lower himself to her level and watch her expression. "A fitting turn of events, is it not? What say you now, Ishtar? Does this not please you?" he asked in high spirits, reaching out to pull the gag from her mouth just briefly. In the meantime, that horde was making quick progress. One fallen servant of Ishtar's was pushed back, yet not dislodged from the goddess as another mounted her back. She would soon be pummeled in two holes with the reckless abandon of the angry dead, her mouth only spared by the happenstance of Gilgamesh's oppressive presence. "Today, we will see the true side of the Queen of Heaven. Perform well. My personal gift is yet to come."

Rim-Sin was fated to meet with the queen Siduri spoke of, the very woman who sent for him. She was quite small, yet wielding a sword nearly rivaling the blade of Kish's Aga in girth, and thwarting it in length. Her dress was of a design he'd never seen before, yet strangely regal and demanding attention in its own right. She was a seasoned warrior in spite of her state of dress. By the way she spoke, she was also no stranger to rule. "Artoria Pendragon," he repeated as the feline next to him seated itself at his side, its head being met by his calm hand. "You were there when the great beast struck. I've heard of your exploits. Pleasure," he greeted. Quick to business was the Queen of Knights, though. She wasted no time after introducing herself before speaking of his trade offer. She dared call it audacious? Did she not know upon whose throne she'd been sitting? "Psh! Audacious, me? I don't know why you now sit on the throne of Uruk, or who named you En, but you don't speak as someone who knows of exchange with the Golden One. I demand 20 cattle for 20 shekels because to make a deal with Uruk's Lugal, is to lose. The man who claims to own everything is a hoarder who parts with nothing. If I were to offer 20 shekels for 2 cows, I would hear his endless barking while being offered one thing, not even a cow, and a threat of death. If you are of sound mind and offering trade, Nippur is agreeable to a fairer trade. We have very little to offer besides silver, but any trade of livestock may be viewed as an investment. The grounds of Nippur are fertile and capable of raising many generations of all animals. Are those enough words for you, or do you intend to pick up precisely where Lugal Gilgamesh left off? If that is the case, the time of my trip has been wasted, and I would be left at a messenger's length while either of you sits in this ziggurat."

Violated. That was how Ishtar currently felt. Why would he let these things touch her when she was trying to give herself to him? Yes, she would have normally placed such people at arms length while taking everything from them, but that was all they were good for. Why would he submit her to something like their service just because she'd made an empty promise? Granted her body was always accepting of such things, so she was technically enjoying herself. If the state of her depths was anything to go off of, she was never to have a bad time even while taking on such actions. Actually without the care and patience normally taken by men who approached her she could have actually called this suitable. But these were not the men she wanted. Her muffled cries came with large pleading eyes. Eventually one of the men was joined by another. The invasion of her rear caused tears to come to her eyes, it was painful more painful than anything! But... By the time Gilgamesh was removing her gag she was moaning. Of course she didn't like this why would she be pleased they weren't what she wanted. But what was this? Gilgamesh claimed he had a personal present for her if she performed well... so this was all she had to go through to get what she wanted? "I want your personal gift!" That was another demand, but she had actually demanded anything stop. Strictly speaking she did not mind this treatment if she knew she'd get what she wanted at the end, she could look forward to it, and accept this for now. She was strangely submissive when it came to the likes of Gilgamesh in the first place.

In a distant place, the Queen of Knights Artoria Pendragon was meeting for the first time a man who'd sent her the sort of request that had her blood pressure see rise within her first few moments sitting on Uruk's throne. Whatever the case, he knew of her exploits and was pleased to meet her, she reserved judgement on the happiness of meetings until the matters which required attention were dealt with. According to the King of Nippur, she did not know whose throne she sat upon and how much one usually had to go through to get the things they required. "I can see how one might find the King of Heroes difficult to deal with, given what he was like when I met him initially. I can see the potential for conflict, but that is why I wished to see you directly," she said sounding rather evenly minded. Siduri was watching with interest. She did not know what the Queen of Knights was planning when she demanded this man appear before her, and figured she was going to end up talking her out of attacking him. Of course, Artoria was just experiencing a moment of nostalgia remembering that she'd almost killed the King of Heroes for being a miserly hoarder, who wanted her attention. "The King of Heroes and I are different in these particular approaches. So, given what you say... if you are content to not send any more of those violence inducing requests while I sit on the throne, I am content to be amiable in our dealings. " she said once again proving she was raised well despite her violent outbursts. "Those words will suffice in that case." Artoria said these words and meant them, but Siduri had the distinct feeling that she did not expect anything resembling defiance after saying such a thing. Artoria took the logic that if his problem was with Gilgamesh that was for Gilgamesh to fix either by his own actions or own words. She would instead, do what she would to show them the difference between herself and him and a leader, though she found them to be different she realized they were not when it came to using violence to enforce themselves.

Mounted by two spirits, Ishtar wore a pained expression. That was to be expected of anyone having their rectum abruptly invaded, but in the specific case of Ishtar, the removal of her gag was immediately followed by the sound of moaning. Beyond those moans was the sound of wet slapping at her backside, where penetration occurred. How very indecent. Actually, this little show would have been arousing if not for how easily Ishtar managed to disgust him. She could have said anything when that cloth was removed from her mouth. What she chose to say, though, was that she wanted his personal gift. Gilgamesh scoffed. "Of course you do. It is the fate of all to desire Gilgamesh," he said as his eyes adopted that eerie glow. Another spirit was taking its place beneath the goddess. Gilgamesh's presence continued keeping her mouth safe, but that said nothing of her gargantuan breasts that would soon find themselves forcibly squeezed around another thrusting member. "Ah, but you seem so preoccupied that there is little room for the likes of me. I shall offer you a deal. If you can survive this ordeal while falling to bliss no more than seven times, then I, King Gilgamesh, will take you to the heavens in every way possible."

Artoria clearly had not dealt with the same Gilgamesh Rim-Sin and other members of this country did, but even she seemed to understand how he could be such an annoyance. It could be assumed that she had a good head on her shoulders. She expressed there being a difference between them, even offering fairness in trade while she occupied Uruk's throne. Rim-Sin could ask for nothing more, nor would he. No ill-will was held toward this woman; he only detested dealing with Gilgamesh. As of this very conversation, Artoria Pendragon was setting herself up to be his ideal person to make exchanges with. "I have no reason to make outlandish claims for someone who will hear and acknowledge a fair request. As far as I'm concerned, you are Lugal here now. Expect many more offers from Nippur soon; I'd like to take advantage of a good opportunity. On behalf of Nippur, I extend a hand for any assistance you need during your reign. In exchange, I expect notification when the bane of my city returns to the chair he loves so much. You should keep him at bay, though. Mesopotamia would be much better off with someone like you in its largest seat, whether the others agree or not," he concluded, sparing no distaste for the King of Heroes while casually mentioning the varied opinions of the land's kings.

This penetration of Ishtar was something she was not used to, but something she came to enjoy rather easily. With eyes on Gilgamesh she could easily feel better about the whole of the situation. She could imagine him stroking away at her instead of however was behind her. She could feel clawing at her body in random places. She'd never been touched so roughly before, how very nice. Even this thing that had climbed up between her massive breasts was touching her in ways she'd never been touched before. She could feel the depth of tingles within her loins which would eventually spill over in a moaning orgasm. Her body naturally tightened around the first two of those specters. But Gilgamesh had nothing useful to say at first. Why was he putting her through this? Oh... it was a test of some sort? He dared to try to test her worthiness. If this went on she only needed to resist a mere seven times, surely after the newness of it wore off, it would mean nothing. "I will accept that deal... there is no way I will enjoy this any more than I already have. You will give me everything I deserve!" A shrill outcry that ended with a rather audacious moan instead. How long could she actually hold out against such a thing? Her tell for an orgasm was rather obvious after that first one. Even if one were lienient with that one. She would reach orgasm from this sort of rough treatment seven times in no less than 40 minutes. Being raped like this was the sort of thing she liked, being used was something she enjoyed but... she wouldn't admit it. Obviously, it was just her body's reaction, obviously there was nothing to be done about it... it would be wrong to count it, right? She should still earn her reward.

Meanwhile, Artoria came to an easy accord with the King of Nippur. Of course, Siduri watched with an easy smile hidden behind her veil. A calmness settled in her soul and she released a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. After dealing with so much stress surrounding this Rim-Sin's outlandish requests, knowing that it would be no problem for Artoria was calming to the woman. Artoria gave a nod of understanding. "How you deal with the King of Heroes is your business. In the meantime, I can look forward to at least one person not requiring conquering. I will have Siduri here send word when he returns so you can return to your silent feud," she said and then she just relaxed. "It will be done my Queen," she offered ever so respectfully. She didn't care to think any in Mesopotamia would accept her current reign she was actually more prepared for a fight then this easy going truce, but... Artoria had seen many battles already, and while she loved a fight, she could accept peaceful coexistence when offered. "Now that such an agreement has been reached, two things. I want to pet the lion, and we are having breakfast and you are welcome to join us..." she offered the man with her. Siduri's eyes widened immensely. Was the Queen of Knights truly so easy going outside of business situations? Was Uruk truly about to see some great change? Artoria stepped forward truly wishing to pet the lion present. If she was permitted she would do so, and when she was done she'd pull up the sword and lead the way to breakfast. Breakfast was a large spread including pheasant pies, eggs, chickpeas, bread, dates, pomegranates, apples, and a soup of lentils and barley which seemed to Artoria a bit like savory oatmeal.

Perhaps the most foolish choice Ishtar made this day, was appearing before Gilgamesh. The second most foolish thing was easily her agreeing to his little wager, mere moments after experiencing the first of multiple orgasms at the hand of those spirits. He knew exactly how this would end, and he knew exactly when she would exceed the wager's threshold by one. As such, he decided to offer something he would call "kindness", though it was in fact only an extension to his own amusement. The first would be given a pass, as it came just before she accepted his terms. The six that would follow in forty minutes, however, would be his countdown. "H'oh? You would be correct, Ishtar. I will grant you everything you deserve, until it causes you to burst," he promised. Moronic as the goddess was, he doubted she would understand his meaning. He would continue to observe as Ishtar was violated by specters, even as they expelled whatever counted as their seed into, and onto, Ishtar from three chosen locations. Some were becoming antsy enough to take Ishtar by her chained wrists, placing their shafts in her palms with intentions of forcing whatever movements she refused to make herself. Forty minutes passed, and the count finally reached six, with Ishtar coated in the seed of multiple spirits, five at a time in sequence. Five were still having their way, clawing, thrusting, pushing and pulling, while Gilgamesh looked ahead several moments. "Hmph. I offered you reprieve just once. Six times, you have fallen to pleasure. What's the matter? Surely you don't mean to say this is what pleases a goddess?"

Over the course of that forty minute time period, arrangements between Uruk and Nippur came to a surprisingly satisfying conclusion. Rim-Sin could easily respect this new ruler of Uruk, if only for cordial behavior and fair exchange; that was about all he desired to have his city eventually flourish at last. So long as she was in charge here, he would be sending a great deal of offers, barters and so on. Strangely enough, this queen even seemed quite normal under the surface of her official persona. Had he walked into this ziggurat while Gilgamesh sat atop the throne, he probably would have heard some nonsense about his own audacity for bringing a "lesser" lion into the king's midst. Better still, Rim-Sin was offered a meal after making the journey here. "I will enjoy a meal, and by all means, go ahead. He's well-behaved enough," the lord of Nippur stated. And so, the day would begin proceeding as... normal, if it could be called such. A breakfast shared between holders of the Holy Grail was joined by a random Mesopotamian king and a full-grown lion. Such a strange breakfast it was, but... that hardly mattered.

Some six orgasms deep and Ishtar was being completely abused by this group of spirits. Even her hands were being used now and she hadn't the strength in her arms to fight compliance. But would she have done so regardless? Probably not. This was what Ishtar enjoyed and she would never be capable of admitting that. Even as she neared the end of her ability to fight for what she wanted, she was coming apart at the seams. Each and every thrust, grab, and usage of her body seemed to turn her into something else entirely. Her already empty mind seemed almost broken by the point of the last release. She held on to the fact that she wanted Gilgamesh and that was the only thing which kept her near sanity. "Of course this isn't what pleases me, it isn't my fault its theirs for being so forceful and..." there was a pause. It wasn't a pause. She couldn't even properly form her argument because her body was now clutching. Between her rectum and her deeps she was sure her whole body had just overflowed with sexual pleasure. Endless tingles spread down her body as she moaned her completion even while trying to argue against Gilgamesh. "Wait, no... that didn't count. It... it..." she wanted to say she was displeased but she'd never felt as good as she did right just now. Staring at a dominating Gilgamesh, receiving raw treatment she didn't have to look at, her whole body being used to the max without all of the softness and fawning with no real appreciation of her. Obviously she wasn't the only one like this. She'd been sending this down on people for ages... so it was only natural she have a response like this. She was a goddess who responded to the depravity of humans.

Having petted a new lion, the Queen of Knights seemed to be pretty chipper with her day. She had breakfast with the Grail holders and the stray Mesopotamian King and then returned to her duties. Nothing was amiss. She sat atop the throne in Uruk sorting through various tablets. Making sure resources were properly allocated where they needed to be. Her new work life, was training her knights in the morning at the place where the old temple was converted into a training grounds, breakfast of various types and sorting through tablets. Every other day, she'd take rest allow both Siduri and Medusa to take rest as needed. It was a strange cycle which only seemed to be interrupted at random intervals, all the while Artoria sat with Excalibur beside her, feeling its presence and seeming to be bonding with it as one would a new friend. At least she was comfortable now, she'd never be able to thank Nefertari enough for this change in wardrobe for her stay here. Still, as time passed she noticed a few things about her work. One that the piles never seemed to end, and two that requests were present for every little thing happening between two lands. "Siduri, I might need a history lesson on this place. Why am I mediating every little exchange between two neighboring lands? These men call themselves king but I feel like the mother of dozens of terrible children," Artoria griped non-specifically. Ah, something that was similar between Artoria and the King of Heroes. Both of them seemed to be capable of making rather outlandish statements sound rather amusing in the moment. "My Queen I can have Medusa pause to translate some older tablets of the time before if you wish for historical context on Mesopotamia. It would take some time... but it would likely let you make proper headway on the stacks," she offered gently. "Well, that would be fine. But tell her it is no rush. I do not wish her any unnecessary strain," Artoria mentioned seeming unhappy to put any extra work on one individual. The King of Heroes needed more trust worthy attendants. His need for solo power construction made his life so much harder than was necessary.

Oh, it was the fault of the spirits that Ishtar was failing, was it? Ridiculous. Gilgamesh had nothing to say in response to such blatant untruth. Ishtar was truly giddy as a hyena while being ravaged by an army of her own creation. She could have known peace if she admitted this preference long ago, but it seemed she wasn't even aware of it beforehand. How pitiful. "It does not count, eh? You accepted the terms, and were already given a pass. What; would you have me count that as six instead? I have no time for this dribble, but let us see." Apparently, Gilgamesh was willing to change the terms of his own arrangement. It would not matter either way. Once more, he would stuff Ishtar's mouth. This time however, he immediately turned away and began walking, letting the Chains of Heaven pull Ishtar along behind him. The spirits would not be stopped. Even as Ishtar was pulled by her neck, arms, and now her legs, she was left spread to be assaulted by every spirit that reached her. Gilgamesh would carry on all the while, continuing to seek answers he would need by the time Artoria Pendragon reached Camlann. All this information about forbidden rituals and the like was, however, seeming to get him nowhere fast.

Gilgamesh had no time for the dribble? He wasn't going to give her even a little bit of reprieve. That was absolutely audacious! Instead of doing anything of use, she'd find her legs bound as well, and now she was being dragged through the Underworld by the neck and having her body plundered repeatedly by the angry spirits she'd wronged during their lives. She'd led them to ruin initially but now her body was leading them to bliss. Her own was going there rather frequently as well. How long would she be kept like this? She hardly knew, but her body being forced and contorted into this position allowed for her to be violated without much work involved. All she could offer were muffled moans, occasional cries and screams and the like for all the time her body was being violated as such.

While Ishtar was led around Irkalla by the throat, Artoria swam in her work and schedule. Though this day she'd been seen a tablet earlier that said the lions of King Gilgamesh had become restless. "Siduri, the lions are restless what does this mean?" she asked curiously because the wording seemed rather open-ended. "Apparently, if the King does not visit his brood, they are prone to getting... nippy with their feeders. That was a tablet requesting the King to spend some time with his pets..." she said carefully. "Ooh! I am going to play with the lions then!~" Artoria was way too happy about the prospect. "Oops, I mean. I will take over their care." Artoria said trying to hide her childish glee and failing miserably. A break in monotony to play with lions, that was a strange thing the Queen of Knights wanted. "My Queen are you sure that is safe, I did just say someone was bitten," she said wondering what Artoria intended to do. "Well, yes, someone did just get bitten. Make sure they get appropriate compensation by the way, but I am pretty used to handling animals. I grew up on a farm. I also spend all day running bands of knights like well oiled machines. A couple of playful kittens will be a welcome break in my day," Artoria said. She pulled up Excalibur after sitting that tablet to the side. And Siduri led her to the lion's den. Within there were numerous cats of various sizes and Arotria, sank into full girly happiness. Within a couple of hours all of the cats had been fed played with, petted and Artoria seemed to have gone through therapy. Siduri had never seen anything like it. They were content and so was the Queen of Knights, "I did not know you liked animals so much, my queen. I mean you did greet Rim-Sin's lion but I did not know you liked them so much..." she said finding it to be a strangely endearing trait to have learned about Artoria. "I like big cats. I almost died when I saw the Sun King's Sphinxes. The King of Heroes also let me pet these lions before I believe... his taming of these animals is rather endearing," she said as she stood. "You can put this into my regular rotation of duties, or rather... I will come here of my own accord periodically. It is no problem," she said with the smuggest smile on her face. Lions. Little did Artoria know she was about to find out a problem she didn't suspect in the next couple of days. A dark shadow... on the horizon.

Page 73 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast