Page 84 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: Finis Chaldea

Whatever reason Ishtar had for hating the one called Artoria Pendragon, was not a reason shared by Enki. He did not hate that woman, but he would bring her to heel. She could be another of his trophies. Yes, the one that bastard Gilgamesh desired could be a slave to his whims. Such a marvelous plan he had. Now, with Ishtar taking his hand, Enki had the pair of them transported to the country within his empire that held her temples. Quite a few had been erected during seven years. In fact, he now had a grand temple of Ishtar at the center of all five segments of AS-IKU. Their arrival would not be in any of said temples, though. No, he had instead manifested them atop his bed set in the center of a pool that filled the room. Floating around nearby were various trays of offerings from the humans that visited him, be they harem members or otherwise. One particular tray was picked from for its date palms as Enki sat comfortably. "Rest, my dear Maiden. Let me tell you of the plan. First, we must separate those two. Gilgamesh seems to show some exemplary ability when he believes he is protecting that pet of his, and she must be shown what she deserves for acting against us. Even more important though, is your lack of divinity at present. Lacking a Divine Core may affect you over time. If you perish again, there may be no chance of returning it. I believe I have the ability to... spare you of that fate. Doing so would connect you to this empire, but... that was within the plan anyway."

Merlin thought his departure was ahead of him, but that was apparently not to be the case. Instead, he had a visitor he'd not seen in nearly two decades. Lady Vivian, the Fairy of the Lake herself decided to grace him with her presence. Was he stressed? That should not have been a thing showing on his face, but it was hardly a thing to be avoided. "H'oh. Has it been a thousand years since I last heard that voice?" he asked of the world, ever the smooth talker. "Worry not for me, my lady. I was thinking of a future I cannot see. It is... strange. This Clairvoyance is a fickle thing. I see everything happening in the world right this moment, but only some parts of the future. A future beyond burying that sword, though, there is not." Of course there was a future ahead of this moment. He somehow knew this, but the fact that he could not properly see it was almost infuriating. Without skipping a beat though, he stopped walking and turned toward Vivian. There was a smile on his face as well, though far more devious in nature. "Hmm. Maybe it's your fault? Maybe you shine so beautifully each time you appear, this resurgence after so long has blinded my mind's eye~♥"

Here in this man's terribly named empire, Ishtar found herself ported into a bed, surrounded by water and offerings. She could have felt accommodations like this were at the very least interesting, but the fact that he'd dropped her in his temple, in what could only be his bed did not sit well with her. She could anticipate the man with her trying his hardest not to just give her what she needed but to try and extort extra favor out of her. She hated men like this... Still, as she heard out his plan, she couldn't argue against it being a good one. He wanted to separate Gilgamesh and boy-queen. She wanted this too but for very different reasons. Even if Gilgamesh, considered the thing his pet, he should have been paying attention to her. Maybe if he went without her, he'd see the grand gift Ishtar was offering. She'd even let him kill Enki, after she assured her own divinity. Ishtar was propped up on her side, listening semi-attentively while scheming in her own mind. "Yes, no one understands more than me how much of a problem my missing divinity is, than me..." she said. Even being here felt slightly different than it had before and she wasn't even in Celestia. She imagined the world felt thicker than she was used to, but missing a divine core, even with the underlying status of a mage was a bit annoying. She doubted she could even have pulled off her escape from the underworld without truly exerting herself. Still, how was he to achieve this plan of his. "So you would spare me my fate of decline, but you haven't said how," Yes, she'd go ahead and include herself, it was best to make herself appear available to this sort of thing, even if she wasn't actually interested.

At the same time, a different kind of conversation was occuring. Vivian had approached Merlin directly and heard still honeyed words from his mouth. This always happened when she appeared before him, and she had to admit that she enjoyed their arrangement. Still, after seeing the declarations the King of Heroes made towards the brick wall that was her sister, these seemed almost hollow. How could she have been so stupid? Well, he was still good looking, and just being in the vicinity of him still made her loins tingle. Even if she was angry she had to admit that he was attractive. And more so than that, he was willing to do things most people would not... her enjoyment of sex was far from 'normal' and having an incubus on hand for such dalliances was truly a boon. "Oh? You do still know how to sing so sweetly~" Vivian could barely help falling into such a trap. Well, she was going to get laid today regardless what did it matter. It seemed Merlin could see everything happening on the planet right now but nothing of his own future past this point. A smile came to Vivian's face and it was genuine. "The future is fine... I have seen quite far past this moment and I can assure you it is nothing to worry about..." she said these words and meant them, though she knew what her overall plan here was. Ah, he turned towards her deviously, he always would eventually, she grinned into his face and gave him the most innocent look her body could muster. "I doubt I have anything to do with it, but..." she gave a sly smirk and gave him a cheeky wink. "I'm sure I could think of a couple of methods to save you from blinding yourself while enjoying me nonetheless~" Strangely again, those were words she meant. Her mind and body had been all over the place for literal years, but in the end, hormones won out sometimes.

It was only natural that Ishtar be troubled by her lack of divinity. Without it, she remained no less appealing physically... but alas, a mortal was just a mortal. She could do nothing for him without all the bells and whistles that accompanied godhood. It was a shame that Kur would not accompany him instead, but if he could restore Ishtar's status without incident, that would not matter. So then, what was the male god's plan? It was a simple one. "I am getting to that," he stated while tossing a date palm into his mouth. A few chews later, and he sighed before speaking. "If I were to connect my own core to you, it would hardly make a difference. The only thing they do for us now, is ensure we gain power from worship and whatever authorities we are willing to take on. So... a sharing experience. I've been watching those humans summon copies of heroes for some time now, and they have this thing they call... mana transfer. Basically, we create an empty core for you from half of mine, and I fill it with my divine essence to keep it stable. As it functions strongly with a concept originated by you, it should be very effective."

Speaking of effective things, it seemed Merlin had not yet lost his touch. He may have lost touch with the world a bit, but that was of no importance at all. "I'm fit to sing whatever tune satisfies you, of course," he said with a bow. Hollow though his words may have been, that was simply the way of Merlin. His very nature demanded that any semblance of emotion register quite differently to the norm. After all, one could not emulate the meal on their dinnerplate. Vivian offered assurance of the future, stating that no worries need be placed in it. Merlin was not one to truly care one way or another; lacking the foresight was more an annoyance than anything. Ah, but that was also of little importance when stood against the hunger of an incubus. Charm in place, he heard the words of a promising future that held actual importance to him. She had some methods, did she? Well, she certainly had his attention. "Oh? I'm not so sure I'm against the blinding. What's a bit of sensory depravation, if not a wonderful journey of discovery? Though looking at you is a treat I will never say no to. What might these methods be?"

The words of Enki were interesting ones to say the least. He planned to give her half of his Divine Core and wished to fill it with his own essence. Of course, that is what he wanted to do. She knew at least partly such a plan would work, her own power worked based on things offered to her body. To leave an offering within the body of Ishtar was to give power to her brand of divinity. Mortals were at least useful to have noticed such a thing themselves when using summons. "I do not see a flaw in this aspect of the plan. It is rather close to the basic level of my acceptance of offerings," she concluded. Of course, to be given only half a divinity was to be forced into an entire cohabitation with a man she did not even like the look of, but it he was going after Gilgamesh and he always seemed fine with slaying random gods. It should be nothing for the King of Heroes to kill Enki and allow her to take full possession of the Divine Core he should have just offered her. "I'd rather not remain in such a state for so long, how long until we could try?" she asked. It would seem like she was quite interested in becoming powerful again, and of course she expected some dumb and random request from the man. As long as it wasn't too outrageous she supposed she'd make due with what he asked for. Besides all of that, she could definitely see the use for a summoned Gilgamesh and she was pretty sure she could easily demand one for something as simple as basking in her presence from any mortal that laid eyes on her. She was a Rider, she should have no problem controlling a summoned version of Gilgamesh. Then she could keep him until she got her hands on the real one. Yes, she could content herself with that thought, while hearing whatever ridiculous thing Enki wanted in exchange for giving her merely half of his divinity.

Vivian was being fed the same kind of words she always was. She still liked hearing them surely enough but that being said, she was always receptive to such words. "Oh aiming for my satisfaction and we've only just started, you are working fast~" she flirted without missing a beat. Of course she always would and could do exactly that. Annoyingly enough, there was once a time that she meant such things, to this man specifically. That was her own fault she realized. She should have never allowed such investment, but... when she felt she found someone she clicked with, she thought such a thing was mutual. Actually, the longer she talked to him, the more clear this whole situation became, she'd been stupid and now she should be less so, the other her was right about that. "Oh my methods this time?" she asked with a cheeky smile. "How long can you hold your breath?" she asked obviously she had plans which involved the man not breathing for a while, "I mean, I was thinking we could have a bit of fun in the lake fall through and finish up in my new place. It's pretty sweet but I haven't been able to show it off yet. Through the water would be pretty fun... " she mentioned with a wide grin spreading across her face. Actually, she truly thought she would enjoy a romp falling through the lake into the world on the other side. If it wasn't for the fact that she was emotionally broken right now, but this would be strictly for fun.

Ah, so she understood where things were going. That was a relief; Ishtar tended to be quite lacking in the intelligence department. Moreover, the similarity of the idea to her normal method of things was something she found easily acceptable. "I figured you would agree. Just the same, the core we create will be capable of taking on a true Divine Core, if one is acquired. It seems Mother and Father have been working on ways to pass theirs along. I will make an effort to acquire something more legitimate for your sake, but for now, we must keep you from becoming one of... those," he said, repulsed by the idea of Ishtar becoming fully mortal. There was no need to waste any time before creating the core. All he had to do was something similar to Anu's plan for passing divinity to another, altering it by the principles of Heroic Spirit summoning. "Try? I do not try, Ishtar. Have a little faith. Come here; I'll give you what's rightfully yours again."

Meanwhile, Merlin was in for quite a treat. At least, that's how things seemed already. There was a semi-permanent smile on his face, exasperated by every word passing Vivian's lips. Frankly, he'd missed interacting with this woman. Why hadn't she taken a break to visit him sooner? Life on the other side must have been busy, but oh well. He was always used to being the aloof one, so it took nothing to play the other side for once. Besides... it gave him more to be excited about when she finally appeared. What did she have in store for him now? Something about holding his breath. "Aww, no fun little transformation this time?" he complained jokingly. Steps being taken anew, he seemed to already be heading in the nearest lake's direction. It didn't need saying that her suggestion was something of interest to the incubus. "If I had to guess, I'd say I could hold my breath for at least... seven," the mage said, making no reference at all to an actual measure of time. A wink was offered over his shoulder when that statement was given, as if his meaning even needed to be made clear. "Don't tell me you waited all these years because you went house shopping. I might cry~♪"

Ishtar was lacking in intelligence, unless it was something that benefited her directly. When something benefited her directly she had a unique understanding of it, in this case, it was of a benefit to her that Enki share his divinity with her, though she wanted whole divinity she supposed half would do for now. Admittedly, it would have been much more useful for her if she'd simply found out about Anu having one to give away. She definitely could have just badgered him into giving her his. Ugh, maybe Enki would do it and she wouldn't have to, he at least implied he wanted her to have her full divinity. Ishtar was to have a little faith in Enki, "I suppose you are always the one who gets things done," she said rolling over to meet him. Strangely she'd be found straddling the man initially this would be fine. She had the strangest knowledge that this would be uneventful for her if she was not in control of it in a moment like this. She supposed in a normal setting she should make him feel like she wasn't doing such a thing for selfish reasons. "Since you are giving me half your core. I will take care of this part," she said this because she would be taking control. She'd reach for his manhood between her thighs while stripping herself of the simple robe of the underworld. She was a 'Rider' after all.

At the same time, it seemed that Merlin was at least a little excited by the ideas presented by Vivian. It really was a shame, she quite enjoyed what she thought was a mutually beneficial relationship. Whatever the case he teased about the lack of transformation by her own desire, she could only smile. "What can I say, I'm feeling a little nostalgic~" she said as if that made all the difference in the world. In truth, she'd missed seeing him, and she'd quite enjoyed feeding the Incubus. Whatever the case he was already headed for the lake, it seemed at least he was completely happy about the idea of hers she'd presented so far. "Oh seven? You're sure... It's been a while. I might need a bit more than that~" she jested seven was plenty for what she had in mind. As for house shopping being the reason she'd not visited she could... technically tell the truth about that. "Oh please Merlin, I've been very busy. Making sure my sister doesn't kill her future husband. Placing the idea in her head she wants to live. Making sure to start on a method she can come back without breaking the whole of the world... my life is pretty complicated right now," she said with a smirk. "Not to mention having for forge an Excalibur and re-forge hers... That, was a headache. I had to see the Great Creator and begin dealing with a different problem cropping up from that. I am lucky I finally managed to take a bit of time just to build the thing... you know?" she explained of the situation. To be fair, she'd been very busy the last few decades, though she'd spent quite a bit of time just trying to do about a certain bit of information she'd learned about. Oh well, she was taking care of that now.

Ishtar not only approached as instructed; she outright straddled his lap without any additional goading. Well, that was the sensible approach, after all. He had the key to all she wanted, so it was only right that she seek it herself. She'd take care of "this part", she said. "How generous," he replied smugly. As she busied herself disrobing and wresting the shaft from his trousers, he focused on his own core. Enki had to imagine some sort of opening to stream that glorious divinity through, and though it pained him slightly to do so, it seemed there was no issue. The real issue would of course come later. "Today is the day of miracles," he commented. In essence, Ishtar would soon be born into a new divinity entirely. With that, would come some sort of miracle. "Open wide, Ishtar, and let the authorities speak through you. Today will be your birthday, and by my input... that boy-queen will suffer." Should Ishtar leave her mouth agape as instructed, Enki would be quick to close much of the distance between them. His own mouth would open as well, and between them would be a wisp of divinity to enter the woman's maw. Her core would form from that, and his would close. One could presume two miracles could come of this, as Enki thought only of having Ishtar as his trophy queen and, more importantly... bringing that damnable Queen of Knights to heel somehow. Capturing her for himself would surely give him all that Gilgamesh desired, and having Ishtar would do the same for every other man in the world. Perfection.

Nostalgia was what motivated Lady Vivian to make her decision. Merlin took no issue with this; he could partake in a little nostalgia trip as well. Ah, but she joked that seven was not enough after such a long time. A mock scoff passed Merlin's lips as he turned up his nose. "Oh I don't know~. It has been so long. Maybe seven is all poor little me could manage. We'll have to find out~♥" Vivian had indeed been leading a very busy life. That she even had time for casual visits now was surprising, but he would not be looking a gift horse in the mouth. No, there was another mouth he thought to look into instead─ perhaps while letting himself be a bit artistic with the face around it. As they moved closer and closer to the lake, Merlin found himself considering a great many debaucheries. Even when answering the call of nostalgia, rarely was there anything normal between them when they met. "With you being so busy, I wonder how you managed to even remember the likes of me. I hear that Great Creator is too amazing to even look at!" he joked while being himself regarded as "too beautiful to look away from" by most. "So then, you're looking to relax? We can easily arrange that, probably~"

Enki thought she was being generous, Ishtar was never truly generous. What she did now, she did for the sake of returning her own Divinity. Making such a miracle in the world was one thing she wanted to do if only because it would get her what she asked for. In a moment like this, she realized, that the sex was hardly necessary. It was probably just how Enki chose to pose this because he wished to have her in such a way. Whatever, she'd get back at him about this later. He wanted to continue giving her orders? What made him think she... the Glorious Ishtar would take such things from him? Only now, only right just now because she needed this Divinity would she even bother. After his shaft was freed she, slid herself forward onto it, managing to have her mouth fall open as instructed. Open herself up he claimed by her authorities? She'd do that, it was always easier to accept than it was to give. What would she concentrate upon, first and foremost, regaining what was hers, all of it. And secondly? Keeping apart Gilgamesh and that damnable boy-queen. She would not have them capable of meeting, they should stay away from each other and suffer. And with that in mind, she'd easily find herself capable of accepting his Divine Essence. She'd let her eyes close, but as they did with Enki's mouth closing in upon her she decided she did not like this. Facing some man she did not want, kissing or anything of the sort. She was here for power, not some damnable romance. Next time she rode a man like this, she'd face away... She hated looking such a man in their faces, and they didn't deserve to look upon her ecstasy while not being the ones doing the work to cause it.

At the same time, Vivian seemed to be amusing Merlin. That was pretty normal for them actually... she being the sort of person she was, and he being the sort he was... they could always have a casual chat before one of these little escapades. "Oh, that'd be most shameful Merlin... to keep me from something I've not had in so long~" she was musing and not lying. If he'd suddenly become rather bad at this all decisions would be made easier. While she thought that over, she gave a wistful smile. "No nothing like that the Great Creator is beautiful. But not in the same way you are... it is almost a stark contrast," she said. In lesser terms the Great Creator was almost paternal in his way of dealing, he saw them all as children. But for the idea of sex with Merlin to have fallen off? Hell, if she'd thought such a thing possible she probably would have killed him. Rarely were things normal between them, but that was simply a matter of course, Vivian had gained a great many 'strange tastes' in her life and she had ended up with more dealing with someone who could provide her whatever she felt like taking. She needn't even speak such desires, but simply take them as thought while opening herself to this man, yes that would be fine. She imagined for this go, something long and girthy. Actually, she imagined a bit of a dance beneath the waters surface as she held him at different levels. Ride him along the surface, pull him deep into herself as she rolled them into the depths, ah, then both of them, upside down as they fell into the abyss, into the swirling lake beneath the waters surface. Perhaps after all of that she could grace him with something sweet and be graced equally while blindfolding him against the walls of her new place. Actually, yeah... all that sounded pretty fun. Maybe all of that with one of those adjustable ties around his neck so he couldn't breathe until she found release. Yeah actually that too. No breaths to be taken while she searched for her own. Vivian was full of good times such as these. Even with all that thought and feeling her body tingle at her own imagination she supposed this could be considered more nostalgic than other things. "Yes, I'm looking to relax~" she said that as they reached the water's edge. "Come on then... I know you felt it. You know the things I want~" Armor pieces disappeared as she took her first steps she wasn't wearing anything beneath that dress but it mattered little given she intended to mount him as they floated along.

Into Ishtar's open mouth, went one of the last traces of the old world's divinity, at least in terms of what remained active. Enki could feel his own Divine Core sealing itself anew as Ishtar mounted him properly. Surely Ishtar's would do the same without issue. Whether that was the case or not, both would feel the shifting of the world beneath them. It wasn't truly the world, but instead all of AS-IKU answering to the desires of its gods as best it could. Five countries made this empire, all outside the slab of land on which Enki's home was built. Those five countries, and their current place of debauchery, had become mobile. It would be over the course of their meeting that the land itself took mana from the people, all for the sake of converging on Albion. The temples would be the cornerstone of a barrier, the likes of which the Father Anu had been constructing for himself elsewhere. Soon enough, all of Albion would be sealed off from the rest of the world, and made mobile along with AS-IKU.

Meanwhile, Merlin was stepping out unto the shore of a lake, observing the Lake Fairy herself as clothes were discarded between them. He did indeed feel her desires, just as he felt the first of them manifest on his very person. It was always a surprise to know what sort of tool he'd be working with for a meeting such as this, but he could always feel the change occurring. Upon the removal of his cloak and robes, he took a moment to inspect his own manhood. "H'oh? I almost forget this is your idea of relaxation. Well... I guess that part comes afterwards, doesn't it?" he mused. Nevertheless, the excitement was painted quite clearly on Merlin's smiling lips as he stepped out into the water. A simple bit of swimming technique, as well as a bit of magic from the Lake Fairy herself would certainly make it no great feat to float atop the lake as they began. As such, Merlin let himself relax. He floated out, phallus aimed to the sky and arms spread wide. This was going to be an interesting day, he thought.

Power restored. Ishtar took back her Divinity and with it came the extra power of her body. Nice, that surging wetness in her loins return. The absolute appeal of her form that came with magical influence also happened as she sealed such power within herself. Any Authority she could take unto herself she did but she wouldn't realize for a while yet one was missing. Her desire, was to separate two lovers, her desire was to keep them worlds apart for her own selfishness. There was nothing that could be found a greater in opposition to the Authority of Love than that. She lost hold of it and in its place settled fully the Authority of Lust. She could spark desire as always, her perfect form could inspire sexual impulse, but she lost the ability to cause love, to feel it and to even understand it. She also gained with it, a madness which was stuck to her skills like glue. Whatever the case as her hips began to move, she began to shake enjoying herself and all the power she was offered. She did not care about anything else, she was Divine again! "YES!~" she could only moan her happiness. As Albion as a country was hidden from sight, locked away forever by their own whims. This was the power of gods. That boy-queen and the King of Heroes would be finding out soon enough, exactly why they should have just fallen on their knees in prayer before her. All the while she rode Enki like he wasn't even there having a great time with every movement of her body as aggressive as they were. Yeah, she could take this amazing finish for herself and felt that one like Enki should take his own.

At the same time the Lake Fae was using magic of her own to float them across the water. Merlin had something to say about what she called relaxation and she could only chuckle. "It's best not to forget, you'll end up a bit shocked if you let too much slip your mind~" These were the words of Vivian as she slipped atop the Incubus. Always going into those rather welcoming arms she easily found herself sliding onto that manhood stretched up into the sky with an easy amount of desire. It could be said after all that Merlin was irresistable and made the loins of all ladies enter such a state even without the magic. Vivian wrapped her arms around the man as she sank into the most blissful feeling of pleasure. And around the time that his manhood reached the depths of her person, she would reach the first of many orgasms and cancel her own magic without thought forcing them to sink beneath the surface.

Page 84 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast