It was generally accepted that more excitement was to be had, primarily by exploring Delsgade in a more natural manner. Now, Anos would not have minded a map or something, but seeing everything fresh with his own eyes was ideal for deciding different rooms' purposes in a moment. He imagined there would be many rooms he thought up a few specific purposes for. First though, there was the matter of new life born of Sin's efforts within the Void.

According to Sin while she dealt with the endlessly staring creature, Sukuna and one of her children would make quite a fun pairing. She also thought Crbnki was a suitable name for the little beast, expressing that before releasing the creature to let it roam free. Only then would Anos be prepared to move; he wasn't planning on doing so with a random new animal staring him down the whole time. "Then it's settled. Of all the life you've breathed into the Void this day, that thing will be the first named. Now then, shall we? I'm very interested in seeing what we will make out of Delsgade's rooms," he said cheekily, an open gesture of one hand over his shoulder. The castle was massive, but time was endless─ as were their lives. Even if it took an eternity to explore the whole castle, even if there were a million distractions along the way, Anos figured progress would never be anything but perfectly paced to his liking. "I'll even let you lead the way. Rest assured, I'll be close behind all the while~"