According to Sin herself, the difference of which Anos spoke would not have presented a great threat to his plan. Anos had already been made curious, but this admission was one to be heavily interested in. "You think so? Then it may be time for you to tell me a story directly from your own mouth," the male suggested, wondering after Sin's cryptic mention if this was something he'd have to work out of her by some kind of force. Of course, there were other methods that didn't involve that. "I could always go see for myself. There should be a few possibilities that have you and that boy in a more acceptable relationship. Maybe you were even happy in one of them; I should try my luck there." Anos spoke of ruining a marriage as if it meant nothing, but he had his reasons. Actually, thinking of the implications made him give some legitimate consideration to this makeshift plan of his. . .

Today was a day for Sin to learn something about her mother-turned-son, and about the creatures known in the world as Fae. It was never completely beyond Kishar to know and understand romance; it had always been a choice of duty above all else. In one particular case, the reincarnated Kishar, Enlil, had become very involved with an individual who classified as a Destroyer. "Everyone has interests. Lust reached your world eons ago. No one has ever been immune to it. But... I'm sure you understand that already." Anos spoke only truth. Ki herself had recently shown the lust within, just as her former husband had been doing for millennia. Kishar reincarnated was no exception, even if not all inhabitants of the world were consumed by Lust as others were. "All these things cast out from the world with my kind will always find a way back in. In all of creation, everything wishes to be whole, to be included."

These trees were an interesting replacement for the sun and moon. Their light appeared ambient, spreading far and wide without the trees themselves being an annoyance to look upon. Ah, but Anos' attention had already been taken by this strange creature. Sin claimed she was above starting a war in a fit of jealousy. That was... almost a shame. "Then there is a massive difference between us. I wouldn't hesitate to... rain hell, as they say," he asserted. Of course, the one called Anos did not know jealousy; he was far too certain of his superiority. That wouldn't stop him from massacring thousands just to prove a point. Regardless of their differing opinions, Anos watched nonchalantly as Sin employed a beast mastery technique of old to corral the staring creature. Onward it went toward its tamer after being enveloped by her mana, but even as it did so, it continued looking toward the raven-haired male as if curious. At this point, Anos was a step away from having flashbacks to earlier in the day. . .