Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon Castle <Delsgade>

Demon Castle <Delsgade>

Delsgade is a giant three-dimensional magic circle, so even after thousands of years, it remained unchanged. There is a special magic at its core that allows it to automatically regenerate, even when its most important components are destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodedge View Post
    Spoiler:
    It seemed that the Demon King Anos, was curious about the stories Sin had received in her previous form. He seemed to think enough of it to offer a warning about the embellishment of the stories about him and he was also keen to know exactly what she knew of him. A most innocent smile crossed her face, how could she do anything other than tease at a moment like this. "Hoh? And what if I say that I was told stories by both of my parents?" she asked as if she was most amused. "I mean I am more than capable of reading between the lines but there is hardly a reason to warn me of embellishment. I do know how people like to brag about their achievements,' she mused. Of course, as the mother of Gilgamesh she couldn't help but be somewhat privy to that sort of attitude regardless. Still, nothing she'd been told about Anos by either of her parents was wrong or overtly embellished. From what she'd pieced together he was a good man with a roguish attitude and commanding presence. There was hardly anything wrong with that. And it was he who decided to take Destroyers out of the equation for the sake of creation. He couldn't be bad. What could be bad was Anu whom she'd reduced to dog only to have three simple words change her perspective immediately, "I see the fairness in these words. I do wonder if there is an animal alive which would be suited to such a comparison..." she gave it considerable thought but obviously wasn't familiar enough with the flora and fauna of the world to come up with something appropriate. She'd find it one day.

Moving on from this point, she'd taken in his visage, and once again, her lingering gaze was given note. She couldn't help where her eye was drawn, it was a thing to marvel at after all. Still she was not quite as soft as her previous incarnation. She'd have something cheeky to say. "I'd enjoy the sight irrespective of the presentation. It is after all, nice to have a bit of mystery every once in a while.." she stated plainly. Such was obviously why her own choice in clothing existed.

Beyond this point, there was the information of how he'd chosen to drop Anu back where he had been. "Well, no one can fault you. It is pretty cowardly to incite violence against yourself and then run..." she said of the choices of Anu, specifically when concerning his moving fortress. "Besides, I did ask you to do that... I simply hadn't considered the consequences fully. Not that I mind I am far from sympathetic at this point," she stated her peace on that matter and was willing to leave it with just a parting chuckle. After all, they were fully alone now and could continue with the proper consummation of their marriage. And it seemed that though Anos liked to tease he would not be leaving her waiting. And their first stop was the Void within the castle.

Of course after that snap they arrived in a very dim place. That wasn't really bothersome the only thing strange besides the weight of the air here... was the broken state of this castle he'd formed whole on Alaya just a few moments prior. "Oh? You've redecorated..." she said, oh that was a bit snarky wasn't it. "So, do you like this castle this way or is it broken simply because it is here?" she asked as a pure point of curiosity. "I could fix it, if you're interested~" Ah. This was strange but here she felt like she could do most things without even the necessary steps or materials. Even just the first taste of extra power would be enough for her to create a solid living space for the pair of them and she would do. After all, creation was the foundation of her being, it wasn't as if she could or would give it up.

"Then I would say you're likely to have been misinformed twice," Anos replied without a moment of hesitation. His brother Anshar was one to embellish tales, but Kishar had been a different story entirely, never shying from singing his praises. Frankly, it had once been a point of embarrassment to deal with either of them─ especially when one was once meant to be his betrothed. "For you to say that, you must have heard very little," he stated with a sigh.

Anu had been dropped from the upper atmosphere of the world, and Anos' only concern seemed to be the banter occurring between himself and Sin. His interest in this new demeanor of hers was unwavering. Moreover, her mention of the benefits to a little mystery was worth considering. After all, the small amount of coverage to her current ensemble was a thing of great interest to Anos. "Haha! In that case, I would hope you kept the blindfold," was his retort. If she desired mystery, he could offer it in spades, and not in terms of what one would find in her new home.

Speaking of Sin's new home, they were very soon to be within its infinite depths. The pair remained standing in Delsgade's throne room, though it was a bit... spread-out, so to speak. Such was simply the way things were, assuming they were actually made tangible in this realm. "The redecoration was what you saw before," Anos claimed. "We are in the Void. Here, only the most powerful entities are tangible in their natural state. Delsgade is the mightiest structure, but... this is the result of being without creation. You are free to make alterations as you see fit. Rebuild this old building to your comfort."

Anos made the claim that she'd gotten the wrong story twice? Once from each parent, surely two people couldn't be wrong about a single person. "Oh come now... there is no way they can both be wrong," Sin said with happiness and teasing in her voice. "Though I will admit that mother was a bit on the dramatic side. Actually, when she was reborn through me she maintained that bit. Very prone to tears, my eldest son ended up being..." she said making the sentences more amusing as time went on. Of course, she wasn't lying her eldest son was an exceedingly emotional individual but in the whole of her lifetime she'd never heard anything untrue from that person. "Admittedly, I am now wondering what you find so disconcerting about my parents tales of you?" she aked again from a point of curiosity. After all, her mother only had nice things to say about this man and her father spoke of him as if he was the best possible person. Surely they both couldn't have the wrong idea. She'd always found such tales appealing.

Moving on from this point, her flirty behavior seemed to be more than a little acceptable. According to Anos her talk of mysteries meant she should have kept her blindfold. "Oh? I mean I can always make one, if I need it. Is there something I don't need to see? I'm curious~" she wondered just a little. She'd never thought about the usefulness of a blindfold for a sexual purpose. It probably only occurred to her in a moment like this because her loins were in a perpetual state of agony.

Ah, but agony was something she could distract herself from and it was mostly because she was thinking of what to do about the spread of the Castle Delsgade. According to Anos, the version she'd seen had been the one redecorated. He claimed that only the strongest of things could exist whole in the Void and the castle was mighty but not quite so individually. "Oh?" she seemed to be looking at the structure for just a few moments. She'd been given permission to make whatever changes she liked. "Well, maybe we can just start with the bones, the rest can come later..." she mused. Of course with such words came glowing in those eyes of hers. As she looked at pieces of the castle and fit them back together. She took a few steps forward while she did this causing a few elongations of hallways, a few towers to be built up and several other strange things to happen. It was like the pieces of the castle were fit together in the image Sin wanted them to, and not necessarily what they were meant for. A bit of creativity would be used to fortify and recreate this castle. A few moments later Sin looked and gave a bit of a nod. "I like that. Do you like it?"

There were many ways both of Sin's parents could be wrong in their tales. Would Anos explain many of the misinformation she may have been given? Well, he did swear his honesty. Perhaps Anos didn't have to adhere to oaths and the like, but that wouldn't keep him from doing so anyway. "Where would I even start? I'm sure one, or both of them would have told you of some great feat from before your time. Maybe they told you of my conquests against the Jovian armies, claiming I managed to arm-wrestle one of them into submission to turn their forces away. Am I near the mark with that one?" he wondered.

Sin could easily create a new blindfold if needed, but she hadn't a clue why she would need to be blinded. Ah, how innocent the former goddess was. Once more, Anos' grin grew wider. "You may wish to see nothing at all for awhile. Think of how much mystery there'll be if you don't have a clue what I'll do to you next~" he flirted. The number of ideas in his head were nigh infinite, but even something previously unknown could be understood in part the moments before it occurred. What would full sensory depravation do? He was keen to find out eventually.

With little provocation, Sin acted as the sole Creator of the Void. Her eyes glowed in the most enchanting fashion as the segmented castle was used as building blocks to a full, proper structure─ the first of its kind in this realm of infinite nothingness. When it all came together, Anos' gaze remained fixed on Sin. He didn't truly care for the castle's design; it was only a place to be because he'd be bored floating around in empty space forever. Never did his gaze shift. In fact, he wasn't even trying to pretend he'd been looking at the castle at all. "It's the most beguiling thing in the Void. I do like it."

Anos had mentioned that he did not have to be bound by the rules of their agreement, but he'd still be answering Sin's questions regardless. How very interesting. Soon enough she'd be asked if she knew of a specific tale concerning his feats against the Jovians in one of the many World battles which took place before the landing of Velber. The smile on Sin's face had never really shifted since they'd begun speaking, but if it was possible it became wider as she remembered such a story. A tale once shared by her mother and father with her about her 'uncle' as he would have been called by modern standards. "I am familiar with that one. It was one of the tales I liked most. Father said, you turned the army away single-handedly. Mother on the other hand, claimed you used a single hand and a single sacrifice to prove your might and turn the rest of the army away..." she said giving it a bit of thought. "I assumed the truth was somewhere in the middle, still a thrilling tale regardless~" she explained of her own logic.

Moving on from the tales of old, there was the matter of future exploration to consider. According to Anos, she might find it interesting to not see anything for a while. He made the claim that the mystery of not knowing what he'd do to her next would be bountiful. Her eyes darted towards the man in that moment and she blushed at the thought. Still her answer to such an idea would be to create the blindfold in question and rather gently tuck it into his pocket. "You make such interesting proposals. I'll leave that in your capable hands~" she flirted back. Yes, this version of her was just enamored enough to actively appreciate the kind of person she was. It probably had a bit to do with being born mid-coitus as part of her existence, but it was still there and thus still useful.

And then there was the matter of the castle. She'd fixed it up in a few moments with very little prodding indeed. In fact, she'd seemed to be buzzing with the desire to create for quite a while since coming into contact with Anos. Perhaps it was simply the way of things, the established order of creation and destruction to work in tandem properly. She hadn't remembered the last time she felt so inclined to make anything, but here and now she seemed to have both the inspiration and ability to do literally anything. Well... almost anything. There was something that even this form known as Sin was a bit too fresh for, and that was the not so subtle behavior of an enamored Demon King. He claimed something was the most beguiling thing in the Void and that he liked it, but when her eyes turned towards him, Sin found Anos staring at her quite unabashedly. Those still glowing eyes widened just a little bit as she felt the drumbeat of her heart speed up. "Oh my. I'm still not used to that... though I am glad," Ah. There it was, a bit of softness remained within the soul of Sin and it would be shown to Anos alone, specifically in moments like this.

Of course the story from that age-old war had been told by both Anshar and Kishar, and of course it was told with some ridiculous and untrue details. Much to his brother's credit, it was true that Anos had driven the forces of Jupiter away single-handedly. Ki, however, claimed he'd used one hand and a single sacrifice to prove his strength? What sort of nonsense was that? Anos sighed deeply. "Ridiculous. The truth of it is, I tricked the enemy commander into facing me head-on in a punching competition to determine whether we'd answer their demands or not. I'm guessing the 'sacrifice' Kishar spoke of was supposed to be my offer to let him go first. Either way, by the time I punched him, the army was sent flying back to their own planet. Those two could have at least gotten the story straight," he said as if legitimately disappointed in the retelling.

Onto matters most appropriately aligned to Anos' current interests, Sin went about spawning a blindfold that she'd slip directly into his pocket. So quick to accept a new idea, this one was. Ah, but it was such a dangerous move, reaching so close while behaving that way. "A little to the left~" he teased as her hand was leaving his pocket.

From there, Sin managed eye contact once more, if only due to his reaction to her creation. Damned be the state of his castle, or anything else within the Void for that matter. For the whole of this day, Anos had been following a singular purpose. That same purpose had only been amplified the moment Sin activated that seal on her pelvis, and further still from simply seeing her fluster. "You'll get used to it. Or, maybe you won't. It makes no difference to me; I won't stop regardless. I'm assuming that's not a problem, since you're still forcing that enchantment on me. Rest assured at least, the enchantment has no effect on my words and opinions."

Sin would soon be receiving clarification on the stories from her childhood. She was excited by the prospect. Nothing like hearing your favorite childhood stories from the source, but... Apparently what had happened between Anos and the Jovians was exactly as Sin thought. It was more than her mother's explanation and less than the open-ended explanation presented by her father. But still it was no less strange to hear spoken aloud. She processed this information and made a few new determinations for herself given the information. "That is admittedly, a bit less dramatic than I thought it would be, but it also manages to be completely outlandish," she concluded with a curt nod. "How do you manage to be disappointed in the retelling, if your story is essentially you challenged a man to a contest of fists and won on your first swing?" she asked. It was utterly ridiculous. Quite like the sort of tales she expected to be told by her son, still... it was quite amusing to hear. With this information she could easily amend the bed-time stories of her childhood into more factual versions of themselves... but it'd be no fun to do so without being able to witness Anos' reactions. She'd become quite fond of him already, regardless of the odd habits of his youth.

Beyond this point there was the interesting placement of a blindfold into the pocket of Anos. There appeared to be no issues with her immediate actualization of the thing and even less with the idea that she had in a round about way agreed to the future. Of course, this came with a bit of teasing, this time in the form of action. A little to the left? He claimed. Well that would put her hand directly atop his manhood was that something that interested her? Well she never took much interest in such tools before but this one was already doing plenty for her mindset, perhaps it should be given a thorough inspection. "Careful... Anos, I'm hanging on by a thread here," she stated obviously moving that hand to the left quite a bit hovering just over the place she should be most interested in touching. She brushed against it while she exited the pocket and much to her own credit she managed not to fall to her own lust in a single instance.

Why? Well there was also the softness of the moment to consider. She'd recreated his castle but as had been the case since they'd met, Anos only had eyes for Sin. There was no difference made to him if she got used to his advances or not. According to the man himself they wouldn't stop and even the seal on her person wasn't enough to control completely his attitude and opinions. "That is good to know, and definitely isn't a problem... I could release you but that would be a bit unfair, considering you haven't released me either~" she teased back. It seemed that flirting was the base of their conversation and all the while they were moving towards a different kind of goal.

The lack of drama to the true story was precisely why Anos took issue with the alterations. He didn't consider the truth outlandish; things were very different back then. As for his disappointment, there was a simple truth to it. "I'd rather have accuracy. Those two leave too much to the listener's imagination. What actually happened should be the focal point of the story; it wasn't even that great an undertaking."

Anos spoke his direction as Sin's hand prepared to leave his pocket, and what did he get for it? Sin claimed to be hanging by a thread already. That was precisely where he wanted her to be. Her hand escaped his pocket only after brushing against his shaft through the pocket's lining. She'd not fall to lust in that moment? Anos seemed just slightly surprised, previously believing the seal would have a bit more sway than that. "Only a thread? I wonder what I should do to snap it," he mused, having a few decent ideas as to how she could be tipped over the edge, albeit nothing decisive.

Perhaps something decisive was soon to come, though. The idea that Sin could release him was a pointless one, just as the thought of him releasing her was nothing to entertain. "Don't even consider freeing me. I could negate the effect if I wanted, but why would I? I'm sure you'd have me in this state regardless of magical effects, doing little more than making merry as the mortals do. The one who needs a bit of help seems to be me," he said, that bulge in his trousers pulsing to produce a very similar effect in the seal on Sin's body. Hanging on by a thread, was she? Anos wondered exactly how much he had to evolve its effect to throw the entire thread away in a moment.

According to Anos, he'd rather his stories had been told truthfully. The accuracy was more important to him than leaving bits up to the imagination of the person who was hearing the tale. Sin gave it a bit of thought but nodded her head at the end. "I can understand that... I wouldn't like to know the way my parents spoke of me. Factual explanations are fine. I just want you to know that in your case, the accuracy of your story doesn't do you any favors. It still produces great wonder in the imagination~" she teased gently. Regardless of embellishment the truth of the matter was the story was no less fantastical than it had been the first time she heard it. If nothing else it only became more endearing as time progressed for the pair of them. How many more stories would she hear from his own lips that would do nothing but add to how she felt about him? Well, she didn't know but she looked forward to finding it out.

Moving away from the purest wholesomeness of their interactions there was still their impending consummation. Their paused debauchery seemed to be less and less likely to remain on the back burner. Actually, Anos himself was speaking on ways he could break her concentration. "I'm sure you'll think of something. It doesn't seem to be too hard for you to do anything~" she chimed seeming to find it a bit amusing.

Ah but there were more things coming Sin's way. She wasn't to consider releasing Anos from his end of their shared torture. According to the man himself he could have cancelled his own feelings but felt he'd be the same way even watching something as simple as Sin's 'merriment'. "Oh?" she questioned. There was a curiosity she possessed about the nature of this merriment, but of course, there was a sudden pulse in her womb. It made her loins hot and gave her a significant internal throbbing that she couldn't ignore. Of course, at the same time those slit pupils seemed to blossom into hearts. "I get the strangest feeling my life is about to gain a level of whimsy I would never be used to," she said breathlessly. "What form of mortal merriment did you have in mind?" she asked finally staring at the man rather directly and subconsciously closing any remaining distance between them.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast