Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Demon Castle <Delsgade>

Sin continued to prove herself as an enjoyable experience. In the history of both this world and the last, rare was it for the Prime Destroyer to believe he'd been missing out on something, but this was such a case. He plunged into her body across infinite possibilities, feeling every last one with his own body... twice. In all these possibilities, there wasn't a single bad experience for the male. Each possible angle and velocity of every thrust was nothing short of blissful─ as was every ejaculation that occurred.

The height of pleasure may have been reached for now, but there was always more. Was Sin broken? Well, something being broken could only be known as such when it was tested once more. Both versions of Anos would have purpose in doing so. At Sin's fore, one Anos laced the fingers of one hand through her hair to keep her head lifted. At the same time, the other reached out to grab her by the wrists. "Nothing to say? I'll never figure out if I'm doing this 'dam' thing properly at this rate~" the Anos behind Sin teased. Each magical effect Anos had applied to the woman was dispelled at once, from the subjugation to the chains that bound her. She'd be given her sight and freedom of movement back, all to see the one Anos holding her head in front of his dripping phallus. In the meantime, the first Anos used his hold of her wrists as leverage to pull himself in for further collisions with her backside. The womb of a Creator was something he found to be addictive once visited, so his leave of it was not assured quite yet. No, he was still pummeling away a thousand times over, still spewing the fruit of his loins constantly, still watching the reddening of her backside be renewed with every passing second as a river of white that flowed out continued to be fueled.

It was likely good that Anos was pleased by his experience. Sin couldn't really see herself accepting anyone else after having him in the way she currently did. Truly, eternity just became something of a game and she was more than willing to play it. Speaking of playing, it seemed that Anos was ready to change their game of choice at the moment. He'd plunged into her body more times in the last few hours than she'd experienced in the entirety of her fourteen thousand years of life. Still he did not truly stop. Instead he grabbed for her wrists as she recovered from the forward Anos' expulsion.

Ah... the magic around her was being undone, here and now she could see again and came face to face with the phallus of her new husband dripping. Her body started to metabolize again and she could feel herself brimming with energy. Ah, and her head was being held, giving tension across her scalp and such an interesting amount of sensation. She liked that. Anos' teasing words were something else entirely but she'd deal with them now. "I mean the point is to divert and release flowing rivers. I do not know if any other would have committed to the activity in such a way. But I am fairly certain it counts as successful~" she mused. In the same moment, of her own volition she'd take the time to lick the dripping head directly before her. It was taken as an offering and then she exhaled, in that moment she caused the return of air density to the Void. The area around Delsgade gained atmosphere.

Ah, but he still wasn't quite done yet. Holding her by the arms he continued to ram himself into the very end of her being. She could do nothing but like the attention of an itch being scratched that had never before been reached. He was pummeling her what felt like a thousand times over. The hearts in her eyes pulsed very thrust and the stars dotting her vision were spread across the skies of the Void as the energy passed through her person. What else was left? What else would be created this day? As he continued her body convulsed around his constant movements, she brought forth light. Two trees sprouted along lands that increased one of gold and one of silver grew to adulthood with each passing thrust and would bring light to endless darkness. The whole of Delsgade became a functional world unto itself as a Creator was given all she needed to create. Fruit bearing trees, small animals to move across the land. Everything was made... except a child, she didn't want another of those just yet.

Apparently, Anos had managed to successfully utilize a dam of sorts, despite his every effort to do the opposite. Perhaps the result of effort from Anos Voldigoad was accomplishing even things he didn't set out to do? Given his history, it was a possibility. Successful or otherwise, Anos had undoubtedly accomplished all he wished, and more. Releasing Sin from the bindings of her soul and continuing his efforts had some immediate payouts that he could sense far and wide. She breathed, and there was air within the endless vacuum. She saw stars, so all who inhabited the Void could now look out and see the glimmers in a perpetual night sky.

Even the excess mana was not put to waste in any way. Some of those Creators could have been expected to burn it all away on their existing constructs, but in Sin's case, new life was spawned. Anos sensed life, flora and fauna not previously manifested in the Void. "Ho? Others of your kind would have used that additional energy to disturb the balance in existing creations. This arrangement is getting better every time you make a decision," Anos admitted, thinking of a particular Creator whom he'd blame for a special type of curse no demon could take credit for.

It could be said that a marriage had been properly consummated numerous times over this day. Anos doubted he could be kept from his new queen for very long, but for now... the Anos ahead of Sin faded into nothingness. The other, however, decided to tug on her wrists and bring her closer to himself. This movement wouldn't be halted until they were front-to-back, torso-to-torso. The thrusting may have been over, but there was little point to separating physically right away. "You've done a lot of redecorating. For the famed Heart of Genesis, it should be expected." While he spoke, Anos held the Demon Queen against his fore. Every word was delivered almost directly into her ear as one arm hooked around her middle torso. "I wonder what manner of creature I'm sensing outside. Should we have a look for ourselves, or are you hiding a secret?"

At the end of a rather vigorous consummation, the Void was turning into a much more habitable place. Though it wasn't a fully conscious set of thoughts, Sin had indeed created things missing from this space with the excess mana she was given and the added spice of Mystery her own creations had been missing since the last world. It was quite relieving to do such a thing with impunity, and as such her body seemed a great deal lighter. Anos, took note of all she'd done and decided to comment upon it. He had nothing but compliments to offer of her creative choices and Sin found herself smiling about it and explaining her perspective. "To over stimulate an existing creation will only stifle its development. I would not add directly to something which can grow itself, with a different new thing beside it. Creation is a spark, the rest should be left to take the shape that feels most natural to it," she stated. Such was how flora and fauna now existed in this land. She honestly felt things should grow and change based on their own individual experiences so after making something it was generally against her own logic to interfere with it directly.

The Anos before Sin, faded from sight soon after the end of this bout of creation. But the one behind her pulled her wrist, making her stand her back to his fore, while he remained buried within her. His whispered words made her shiver. Though they'd finished for now. She imagined her curiosities wouldn't wait too long for her next experience. If this was to be taken as only the beginning, she had nothing but the surest future of happiness ahead of her. In noting her redecorating he used a title she'd was sure she'd not heard since reaching adulthood. Her face flushed immediately at the utterance. "I am certain no one has called me that since the end of the old world," she said softly. That had to be about fourteen thousand years give or take a few. "I only added what was missing. It was not fully conscious decisions, some were a bit more whimsically induced," she confessed. "We can have a look if you like... I have no secrets and it's been a while since I looked upon such a widescale creation caused by me~" she uttered. How nice it was to be pressed against this man, his member still lodged within herself. It was the most pleasant experience of her life so far and she wouldn't have traded it for anything. It was quite surprising, she'd not known this would happen. She'd never seen this man in her visions of the future before she gave up her sight. Given that, she also did not really know what all she'd created outside...

Sin spoke truths of the world which others like her former self could have been better off understanding. Many times, he'd seen overinvestment in the works of Creators. Never was the end-result of excessive influence by Creators a positive thing. It always could have been, but that would have required the presence of Destroyers in the same world... but it seemed one of the original Creators simply couldn't accept that. "You're obviously among the few who believe that. Others are happy to make something, then ruin it by stifling its growth. For all that, my kind should have been around to get rid of the scrap."

The two were conversing as normal, but none of Anos' movements belied a casual conversation. Though he no longer moved within her, that hand that reached around Sin's middle torso cupped and squeezed her breast in a surprisingly casual manner. Did Anos intend to start their debauchery anew? Well... no. He kept conversing normally, and even seemed interested in moving on to their sightseeing. Many things were created of Sin's essence and his own mana this day, but what were they all? That was certainly worth figuring out. Sin seemed interested in having a look as well, though not before acknowledging her proper title as something old and... embarrassing? "That's a shame. Well... as long as no one else considers themselves worthy of the title, I guess it's fine if I'm the first you've heard it from this cycle. Though others should know there is only one real Creator left presently. Maybe that will change one day... but it isn't the case now."

Both were of a mind to see creation first-hand, and Anos in particular wondered what all had become of his old castle. There had never been something solid to look at within the Void. Now that there was, what better way was there to appreciate such things than with the one who caused them? Slowly but surely, Anos removed himself from the core of Sin. The motion he chose was somewhat teasing in nature, done as a series of conscious throbs occurred in his member. "I wonder if the new life I'm sensing is for the best. The Void has never been friendly to consciousnesses appearing within it, but I expect better of things that come from you."

According to Anos, there was a truth spoken by Sin that her kind could have used. He stated his ideation that overinfluence on the part of Creators was indeed a bad thing, and that without his ilk around to balance the scales, so to speak, only negatives came from such overinvestment. "We were always told of balance and the necessity of culling along with creation. In the absence of destruction a careful approach became necessary, and you are quite right... it never turned out well," she said with a smirk. In her time as the Mother of the Gods, Ki had seen plenty of wayward issues with overt creation. Such was why she never really opposed to humanity rising up against the creations of their supposed Gods. Someone had to balance out the equations and they were not necessarily equipped to do it themselves.

Ah, but equipped wasn't something that Anos needed to concern himself with. Here and now he was equipped with hands which he used to molest Sin in a most casual manner. That reddened face caused by the utterance of a long forgotten title, would not fade as her bosom was casually molested while the spoke. Ah, but she also couldn't claim not to like it. She didn't pull away or even seem like she was in much of a rush to separate them. Instead her body relaxed against his, opening the space around herself to give him more freedom of movement for his hands. "I can't say I mind you saying such a thing, I quite like it... to be honest. And while I doubt anyone else could even claim it as a title presently, I wouldn't begrudge someone who earned it," she stated honestly. Oh what an interesting sticking point, Sin formerly Ki was a Creator of the old world, she knew the old would eventually be replaced by the new, her only issue, was that the new filled the void left by their predecessors in grand fashion, not in a manner which could be considered lesser.

And that strangely didn't matter. It appeared that both Sin and Anos planned to actually go and view these new creations, regardless of the fact that their bodies were currently entwined and relaxed against each other in a way that would imply an easy renewal of their most recent activities. Given this Anos began to extract himself from Sin's depths, in so doing she felt teasing throbs with every bit he managed. Her own body responded in kind, though the teasing nature was still present. Apparently, Anos wondered if life was for the best considering the void was not a kind place, though he held a certain faith in Sin's abilities. "I am hardly capable of creating something that would crumble, even in the Void. That might be a bit too much, everything has the opportunity to thrive, if they take it... yes that is a much better explanation of it..." she mused seeming to think back on her own creations with a bit more critique than most would be capable of. "No matter, with their contributor being so very robust, I am sure any life now present will be worth watching grow~" she teased just a tad. Her own experiences with new life had always been so interesting and whenever they actually separated she'd don her clothing once more, though admittedly there was a certain emptiness she wouldn't deal with for very long within her being. And with that they could go look upon all that Sin had created as they consummated their marriage.

"Oh? You were told? I think some of you should have been told twice," Anos asserted. However many times Creators were taught balance in the world, it obviously hadn't properly stuck with many of them. It was of no consequence to Anos himself, of course, but it remained a shame that one faction of gods had fallen so low while the other ascended amidst infinite nothingness. "I may have picked you up at the right time. The others remaining may have poisoned you by the next cycle," he stated.

It remained a thing of wonder why Ki had chosen to join the Demon King so easily. For some time yet, Anos would continue being curious about her choices. Curious though he may be, however, he would never question the goodness of this decision. Even amidst purposeless molestation, there Sin was, becoming more open to his advances by the moment. The one concern he had was the foolish notion that the goddess' title could be usurped at all. "You think someone could earn it? I've been around enough cycles to think it's an impossible feat. Like mine, your title is of a rare type that can never be claimed a second time."

Moments between these two seemed to never flow backwards in development. Even as he teased her interior during removal, she reciprocated the action. It was going to be one hell of an eternity, he thought. In such a casual manner, they were conversing about the quality of Sin's creations even within the Void. Both would soon be dressed and ready to depart, while Sin commented on the upcoming growth of her creations. Stepping forward, Anos snickered. "I'm quite sure myself. If my presence didn't destroy half of what could have been, I think we would have already seen some interesting growth. So... let's step out. Show me what you've managed to do after feeling the true worth of your own power."

"People hear what they want to hear, being told multiple times wouldn't have helped the message sink in any better..." she stated plainly. Of the pair of them, Anu was less likely to hear their mother's words about creation and its long term progress, but he'd also always seemed a bit less receptive overall. According to Anos, he might have picked her up at the right time, as the others may have poisoned her over the next part of her lifetime. "Poisoned? I'm fairly certain I am above such things... Though, I am quite happy you found me when you did~" she said about that potential. She'd seen herself in the future as she was without any real difference in her being. Given this she was certain there were only a few ways in which her personality could have been warped.

Beyond this point she found herself steadily open to Anos' advances. She writhed against his body in a manner most titilating while he molested her. Never at all regretting the decision she'd made this day in either of her forms. It was probably a combination of things which lead to Ki accepting Anos and becoming Sin. Not the least of these was her pre-existing interest in the Prime Destroyer. One could have said that Ki the former Queen of the Gods maintained a fanatical romantic interest in Anos, which did not seem to go anywhere even after he disappeared from the world. Speaking of his title, apparently they both possessed titles that simply could not belong to others. That news was interesting, but also rather amusing as a thing which further connected the now paired deities. "Well most can be. Titles can be passed around at various intervals. It is interesting mine cannot..." she mentioned with a small smirk coming to her face. That would likely be something very upsetting to the girl who'd managed to become 'Queen of Heaven' in the most ridiculous fashion.

Even so, they would only move forward, both in flirting and teasing they seemed to rather easily progress. Sin couldn't deny this being a good thing for her, and even as they properly dressed to head out, it seemed they were only a second or two away from another interesting moment. According to Anos his presence alone had destroyed half of what could have been, though he didn't deny her capaibilities in any way. Instead he found himself content to take her along as they adventured outwards to see this creation so they headed out of the castle. "Destroyed half just by being here, that's kind of exciting~" she mused. Ah, yes, just beneath the surface, something rather interesting about Sin's appreciation of Anos. "I'd be happy to be the first to show you what I made~" she mentioned and out they would go. The first thing of great notice, would be the light. No longer was this a space of complete darkness and oppressive vastness. There were present, two trees, one of gold and one of silver giving off light. The golden one currently quite bright and the silver one seemingly waiting to take over the next cycle, so to speak. There was grass now, and plants and flowing waters. The landscape itself was quite interestingly detailed. "Light, air, water and plants.... that is a pretty good start."

Anos could only truly agree with one thing. Based on what he'd seen of Anu, that one would never have gotten the point. He'd seen the children of Anu and Ki as well, and that group... he never had much hope for as a unit. "There are some ways. Erasing the history of those who failed their duties is always possible. At least, it could have been," Anos rambled. He personally could have deleted all events that resulted in the current uselessness of Anu. However... "But, doing that would have been detrimental to my own future. I do wonder if a happier marriage to that Anu would have been a proper impediment to me," he mused.

Moving on to matters of titles unattainable, Sin took interest in the uniqueness of her own. Anos knew there was one she possessed in that realm of Celestia, or at least... one Ki used to possess. Which one of those children did that pitiful Creator give his superior's inheritance away to again? He couldn't even remember, but he doubted it was a worthwhile exchange. Regardless, it didn't seem to matter at all now. The current Queen of Heaven could more easily be called Queen of Nothing.

Speaking of nothingness, there was a distinct lack of it in this corner of the Void presently. Anos joined Sin in stepping outside of Delsgade, a brow quirked over the alleged excitement found in his destruction. "Exciting? It's only normal. When our kinds meet, the result is uniform creation and destruction. The only thing that can come of that is those other creatures who determine the laws of reality in the material world." Anos' explanation was given as a matter of fact, and he moved on from it without a hitch. Random knowledge was spewed and immediately tossed aside as he took in the new light around Delsgade. Those trees sparked great interest, just as the stars and atmosphere did. "H'oh? What is that, one as the sun and one as the moon? I think your mother would be proud for you replacing them with trees. She always had a thing for her plants," he stated while something very peculiar caught his eye. Of the wildlife spawned, there was a particular creature staring at Anos from afar. It was quite small, almost feline in appearance with some canine features. In its forehead was a gemstone the color of its creator's eyes, and its own eyes mimicked the gem's glow. "Hmm. It looks like one of your new children has taken an interest in me. Do I get to see a war caused by jealousy on the night of our wedding?"

Anos was full of interesting information. It had apparently been possible for him to erase the past failures of other entities. That was an interesting thing to note, but when on to explain that he hadn't done so upon his arrival because it worked better for him this way. He also seemed to harbor a bit of curiosity about whether or not a happier marriage between Anu and Ki would have resulted in him having difficulty in attaining his queen. Sin gave it a bit of thought and came to a singular conclusion, "It might not have caused so great an issue for you," she said almost cryptically. Of course, it wasn't really her intention to be coy, she simply wasn't the type to out herself as the biggest fan of the Prime Destroyer in the history of such a thing being a word. The uniqueness of Sin's title as the Heart of Genesis, was likely something that could only have caused her greater pride. She would not dwell on this, but only gain a strange sense of smugness knowing that there were was at least some justice still left in the world, that what was truly hers to have could not be taken from her in underhanded dealings. She maintained hope that eventually all such wrongs would be righted, and as such she was content to continue on with her life as it was now...

Now she found her world to be something full and ever growing, it was much what she wanted out of life in the first place. Complete with that, came a person who had information and other such things on offer which were previously things unknown to her. What did he have to say, Destroyers and Creators had a certain outcome when they met in such a way and it was the birth of the type of being who determined the laws of reality in the material world. Such a thing had been done? The only thing she could think of was... "Oh my!" her face reddened immediately by the implication alone. "I am far too surprised by that information. I did not know that they held such interests... well I did know about the tender of the gardens but..." that low little mumble became only a gentle chuckle. How could she do anything other than appreciate what came from one of the great works of what the Fae even referred to as their Great Creator. "The references for them make so much more sense now..." she thought all but astounded.

So astounded in fact, that she'd all but lost other avenues of thought. Here and now there was talk of the trees she'd created for the sake of light in this Void. She looked at them and nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, they are exactly as that... I thought they'd be a nice touch and capable of serving multiple purposes. Mother would have definitely enjoyed them, who knows they might still get the opportunity~" she mentioned. The trees themselves would flower and bear fruit. It was technically possible to plant others of this if other lands appeared and the food from them would be rather tasty and full of nutrients, for whoever decided to be brave enough to taste them. Moving on from that there was this small creature which looked rather interesting and it did indeed seem to have taken up quite the interest in Anos. Funnily enough, Sin would only scoff at the notion of jealousy appearing in the wake of such an adorable thing... "Of course not! I would never start a war of jealousy, I'm above such a petty impluse. To be honest it is quite cute, and definitely has good taste. Besides, it has quite a few of my traits, I couldn't be angry at it if I tried~" Sin proclaimed with a tinge of cute pride in her little creation. It looked to be the sort of creature worth keeping as a pet, and as such she used magic to try and form a contract with it, coerce it into coming closer.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast