Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon Castle <Delsgade>

"Hmm. I now wonder what they do have to say about you. I'm sure the stories would be very much the same, if not even more interesting," Anos spoke. Over time, surely both parties here would receive many stories about each other. It was going to be a very exciting eternity, Anos believed. More importantly than any of that, however, would be the stories yet to come─ the stories they would create together.

Sin made a fair enough point; he didn't have much difficulty doing anything. He did, however, have the desire to utilize a bit of flair. One received what they delivered, after all; it would only be right to put forth some effort. "I may want to make it hard for myself. If I really excel, the results of my efforts should show through you," he explained.

It came as no surprise that Sin questioned the merriment of which he spoke. Anos watched the shift in her pupils, noting that the seal's evolution was functioning as intended. He could still push a bit more, even so far as rendering the seal's host addicted, desperate and ravenous, but... that would have sullied the progression of a moment. Sin looked ahead to a certain quantity of whimsy in her life's future, but Anos disagreed just slightly. "Your life is going to gain a lot of things. Whimsy will only be one of them," he clarified while noting Sin's almost mindless approach to him. "As for merriment, it is as I said earlier. The mortals are fond of singing and dancing. The latter, when done with the purpose of sparking arousal, seems to often lead to a certain form of singing one might find very pleasant. It's very interesting. Nothing like the ritualistic dances of old; it seems the only thing it invokes is the person watching... or feeling the dance. Does that clear things up?"

Sin's eyes widened at the idea that her parents would have interesting stories to tell of her. She was often praised even as a child, as much as it embarrassed her, she couldn't imagine anyone not present for her actions being told those stories. "Not more interesting, only more embarrassing of this I am certain." Sin answered honestly. It didn't truly matter, she was sure he'd find out all he needed to know about her over the course of eternity. And even though it would likely be embarrassing she didn't really mind the idea that he might eventually know everything about her.

The teasing words directed at Anos seemed to make him offer an explanation. When hearing it, it seemed enough to Sin to amount to the man wishing to be equivalent in effort and see the fruits of his efforts through her. She could understand the logic of that well enough. "I suppose I understand your point... good luck~" she mused. Of course the man did not need luck.

The seal on her womb was pulsing with desire. It took a great deal of effort not to find something to grind against to alleviate the itch developed in place of what had been a much less forceful sensation in the moments prior. Ah, but it seemed that there was something to distract her once more though not fully. Anos spoke of singing and dancing. In this case, dances to rouse that lead to a specific kind of singing. Nothing like the old and ritualistic dances that were once used as forms of worship... how interesting. Here and now a skill related to a certain aspect of her being Goddess Eyes. Such a simple name for such a complicated thing. They started with her, the first true goddess of this world and spread through her female lineage. It was an exchange the ability to see through the eyes of future generations and share powers, skills, abilities and understanding... with the tempering effect of offering something equivalent when choosing to duplicate something you did not originally think of. In this way, those who possessed Goddess Eyes could only uplift each other and never truly take or steal. It was the pinnacle of creativity, drive and goodness crystalized in the light of the eyes. Natural born goddesses always had these eyes in red, but that didn't exclude other individuals from developing a connection to them. Her own eyes were used in such a moment to look a bit more forward. She seemed to be seeing something far beyond the current Anos, but also something very similar. And in seeing such a sight, she gained understanding. This rousing dance of mortals was something of feeling and intent. She could not tell whose eyes it was she saw through, but she knew the movements of that body as she knew her own. "It does clarify things quite a bit, hm..." she mused. The darkness of this place could use a little light.

There was currently a multi-colored crystal structure in the ceiling of this hall, that looked as if it was meant to be a skylight. But here and now it would be the start of a stage. From her own body sprouted mothlike wings of light which seemed to move and flow without ridgity connected to the small of her back. She gave a little smirk then creating a lounging couch for the man to have a seat while she moved into this crystal area. The floor around her lit up as her wings moved and seemed to cause strange lighting effects which could potentially build the allure of the moment. Setting up a reasonable visual for a space was something she felt comfortable doing and given her own rather skimpy and flowy attire she was sure she could manage a little something. If such a display was specifically for Anos, she could definitely manage it, but it'd be up to him to determine if he liked it or not. "I think this shall work. Do be sure to watch~" she teased just a little, it wasn't really an option though she wanted him to watch her attempt this thing he spoke of. And with that the dance would begin. Initially it was nothing too sexual, only gentle movements that caused little bits of flesh to become visible and invisible in slow and rhythmic motion. The movements of her wings brought rainbow lights down upon her, bathing that exposed flesh in the light created by this show. Movements of hips, of arms, of legs were all seemingly coordinated to draw attention up and down her body. No touching was taking place here but it was simultaneously releasing the tension built up in her loins and extending it. Strange, she didn't expect for this to affect her directly.

Anos' talk of merriment did appear to make sense in the mind of Sin. She'd taken a few moments not to mull it over, but to commune with her own innate abilities. Little did he know, a discovery would soon be made that went well beyond his expectations of a dance. Oh well; he would relish that in a matter of moments. First, it was most worthwhile to observe the struggle Sin suffered. It seemed to take all she had not to fidget in response to this amplified feeling. Soon enough, he'd likely be abusing that restraint... if it wasn't abandoned before he got the chance.

With Sin's understanding came the decision to perform whatever dance had entered her mind. To do so, she first created a lightshow using the crystal found within this very hall. Creation had its role to play, as Sin went to the lengths of producing a place for Anos to sit. The couch was close enough that he flopped onto it without issue, arms slung over the back while watching the multi-colored lights dance across Sin's scantily-clad form. This iteration of the former goddess possessed wings like that of a magical moth, which she made use of once her body started moving. Sin wanted Anos to make sure he watched the display. How laughable; there wasn't a single other thing he intended to watch for quite some time. "I guess I'll watch until one of us can't tolerate it anymore," he assured.

Even though the start of Sin's dance wasn't something innately sexual, it was hard to avoid it being taken as such. The most appealing segments of flesh she possessed were all but fully on display, so every appearance of those segments piqued a particular interest. She certainly succeeded in causing Anos' attention to shift up and down her form, albeit with heavy lingering on key areas that may or may not have adhered to this level of dance's purpose. Perhaps that dual-sided seal could be blamed for his hyper-fixation on her curves. Perhaps things would have been like that regardless. "Interesting," he said suddenly. "I've never paid enough attention to notice this part. Is it something new?"

The dance had started and apparently Anos was content to watch until one of them was too enamored to wait any longer. "That is fair~" she mused, as she continued this dance. Those little flashes of flesh became more pronounced and more purposeful. Bends and twirls were thrown into the mix. It seemed to be developing at a pace which increased bit by bit as she came to understand this little dance. Beyond the movements she was currently presenting, it was obvious Anos was watching her curves and she could feel his eyes over her skin.

Ah, but this part was nothing he'd seen before. Perhaps he'd skipped ahead when he'd first seen this sort of thing. "I do not know if it is new. Apparently, this build up has something to do with readiness and music. I don't mind it though," she stated as she twirled. Of course this little twirl came with a bend of her spine in the downward position, the fullness of her bottom up in the air. She slowly worked herself up, while bending her knees. Her legs were open before Anos in this moment as if she intended to flash him the flesh between her legs, but the cloth of her dress fell between them instead. Still her hips rocked back and forth from this position for a few moments more seeming to understand it better in the moment. "I am sure this is supposed to be a tease as well," she stated as she closed those legs and rose again. All of this movement was quite extreme but she wouldn't stop it immediately. Now she started walking towards the man full of confidence those eyes of her flashing gently as she looked at him. in his seated position. Was this part of why whatever descendent of hers liked this sort of thing? Looking at Anos from this angle was quite interesting, but she'd not stopped moving.

She stood in the space between his legs, doing little turns, shaking her hips in front of him. Her breasts jiggled just a bit as well, she seemed to be well within grasping distance and she'd easily lower herself against his lap, grinding against his manhood just a bit and finding she liked that as well. She began to understand this as a way to build one's own arousal while taking advantage of another person's. Dancing was such a strange activity.

And so, the plan was set. One of them would eventually lose the will for restraint, and then the consummation of their very unholy marriage would begin properly. For the time being however, a dance would be shown and watched. Whether this exotic form of dancing was new or not, Sin did not know. Readiness and music were strange things to have attributed to dancing, but it was already strange that dancing had become a sexual thing at all. Sin didn't mind, and as he watched her move about, Anos could only agree. "Neither do I."

If nothing else, this little show of Sin's was definitely getting Anos where he needed to be. There had been a bulge in his breeches since he'd first donned them, but by the time his new queen bent at the waist, his groin began acting as if it wished to break free. Ah, he could even just about see his new favorite place to reside for a few moments there. The notion of this being some sort of tease could not have been more accurate. "So I see. With that last move, I might like it more than I expected. Keep going," Anos asserted during the woman's confident approach. His vision locked onto those heart-shaped pupils staring him down, but such a gaze could not linger. After all, Sin would soon be turning to and fro, brandishing her curves on either side and delivering a plethora of sights during different shakes and jiggles both top and bottom.

Eventually, there was progression toward what Anos understood of these dances in the beginning. Following a turn away from him, Sin's backside landed in his lap, its primary goal seeming to be the grind against his manhood. Now the dance could be called pure preparation. With that in mind, why would he not abuse being in reaching distance? With Sin turned away from him so casually, Anos simply couldn't help himself. Both arms moved, each hooking around a side of her torso until each of her breasts was within one of his hands. He'd begin molesting her chest in a similar fashion to what he did earlier this very day, but then... the secrets of that seal would be unveiled more. There was something about a mutual acceptance, mutual contact even, that acted as tinder to an existing flame. Anos felt this at the moment of contact, and the throbbing of his groin became more akin to some burning urge to swell and explode outward. As for Sin, well... Anos would be seeing how she became affected for himself.

Over the course of this dance a few things became obvious. Anos didn't mind this slow build up she'd learned of. Sin, gained a strange amount of knowledge about the future of Goddesses as people and they both agreed that this was a worthwhile thing to do. Strange that dancing had become some strange prelude to acts of sexuality, but perhaps such things had always been a little bit sexual to start with. Regardless of the thoughts her confident approach was met by more words. He'd liked that almost flash, and she should continue her dance.

Of course, she could do nothing but oblige the man given how forthright he'd been about what he wanted in a moment like this. The progress of this dance had the woman displaying her full curves in a rather exaggerated manner, but eventually the distance between the pair was closed. She easily found herself grinding against his manhood through his clothes and enjoying the sensation of it. Even as it was done to a beat only she could hear. Strangely, it seemed that Anos was keen to involve himself, reaching for her chest from behind her, with both of his hands finding their way against her flesh as he held her.

Heat.

That was the only way such a sensation could be described. The warmth of his flesh against her own. She'd lowered herself into the space between his legs and the squirming began. Each little shift would see their bodies pressed closer and closer together as her breathing became rather jagged. The tiniest slip of a moan came from between her lips as her nipples hardened under the molestation he provided in such a moment. How was she supposed to continued concentrating like this? The task at hand was almost lost upon her as the movement of her hips became something more natural than a dance could be. Her hips kept shifting against him as she felt her own arousal hit something of a fever pitch. Having fully settled into the man's lap from this angle she found her hands gently gripping fabric. She truly had to get ahold of herself, or maybe she didn't... "Aah-nos," That name became a bit more exaggerated than she meant it to be. "If you are trying to distract me it's definitely working~" she mused as if the extra speech would have her doing anything other than wiggling her hips against him as she fought not at all valiantly against the sensations overwhelming her body rather suddenly.

The dance Sin began had a very real chance of becoming something very different, very soon. Mortals were such entertaining creatures for developing something like this out of old rituals. Anos was keen to find out what those lesser beings would come up with next. Sin filled the space between his lap now, and he made sure to fill all unnecessary space between her breasts and the open air. Flesh made contact with his palms, but not the whole of his hands. After an earlier discussion they had, he was content to avoid spoiling a grand reveal the second time it was presented. Even so, he could feel the woman's nipples jutting out against his palms, disrupted only by two strips of fabric.

That wasn't the only thing he could feel through a cloth barrier, of course. The teasing nature of this dance was becoming more clear by the second. It seemed the more he groped her chest, the more Sin grinded against his already-stiffened tool. Ah, things were progressing nicely from what he could tell. Sin's hands became occupied with the grasping of his trousers as she settled further into his lap. Her breathing was audible to him, and when she spoke his name, it sounded more like a moan than a word. Oh? She had even more to say. The thought that he was trying, and succeeding in distracting her, was a fun little notion... though it wasn't completely true. "Well, it's a shame I'm not trying to distract you," he said cheekily. With that, it was Anos' turn to grasp at fabric. More specifically, his forefingers and thumbs came together around each of Sin's erect nipples, rolling one way, then the other. "What would you even be distracted from? Isn't this the point?"

Such an interesting dynamic this pair of individuals was developing. Of course, Sin found herself at Anos' mercy within seconds of coming to occupy the same space as him. Even so, Anos seemed to be unaware of the effectiveness of his work. Hands on her chest seemed to do a great deal for her. Never had she been grabbed in such a way, and now for the second time she found herself squirming under the attention. And what did Anos have to say for himself in a moment like this as her hips moved against his groin as if she aimed to illicit a specific reaction for him. All the while she held onto the fabric of his pants. "Succeeding without intent, yeah that sounds about right for you~" Sin teased.

Well, that would be about all she could do was tease. He was being teased. The flesh of his palms met the exposed bottoms of her breasts. But those fingers of his began to twist and toy with her nipples through her clothing. That was new. It wasn't strange but it sent an interesting amount of sensation radiating from her breasts down to her core. She could swear she felt herself pulse between her legs from such a random bit of physical contact. She found herself moaning in his lap as her hips kept wiggling against him. "I can't say I knew the point... I figured the tease was the point, oh but I know what you're distracting me from~" she finally mused. Of course, she couldn't help but move for each and every twist of her nipples which happened. She really might be in over her head here. Oh, right there was something else she needed to do right? She'd promised to show this man in a grand unveiling of her chest so he couldn't miss it. Of course this would require her to rearrange herself in his lap. "I am supposed to be giving a grand reveal, I have to turn around..." she teased. Of course, this could potentially grant her a bit of reprieve but it would hardly last if she was allowed to turn herself around in his lap. If that happened she'd do exactly that, standing up and turning around, she'd slide back into his lap her legs on either side of his as she straddled him.

Anos began toying with the former goddess' nipples, and her physical response sent an equivalent sensation directly into his groin. Pleasure without release would be something both parties felt for the duration of this exchange, with Sin doing everything but replicating penetration through her constant motions. He could get used to this. All that grinding applied an enjoyable pressure and friction to his rod, stimulating a proper build-up to release without tipping the scales fully. In retaliation, Anos' shaft seemed to be fighting against the weight pressing down on it, reacting in pulses at every sway. Naturally, their banter had also not reached an end. "Does it? Then I'll have to show you what it looks like when I try. And how it feels," he proposed.

Teasing may have been the point of Sin's dance, but teases could only be called such until they became outright provocation. In this case, she'd been wholly provoking the Demon King since first contact was made. He couldn't just sit idly by and let that happen, right? If she became distracted due to his reactions, he was winning the unfought battle, and taking steps toward winning the war overall. "Maybe it was the point. If so, I'm sad to say you've been failing since the beginning. The real tease was over the moment Ki didn't object to my advances. Don't tell me my new wife would rally me without due deliverance," he pleaded mockingly.

Their minds must have been linked. Anos had been avoiding the baring of Sin's breasts for a sole purpose, and after some brief molestation of them, Sin made note of their earlier arrangement. Sadly, she did have to turn around and be freed of his grasp. Anos had little choice but to let go, if only to allow progression again. Once he did, she turned and mounted his lap in a very familiar fashion, albeit still clothed. Ah... how nostalgic. "Hoho? Just as it was the first time I missed it, eh? How could you expect me to avoid only seeing your face again?" the male wondered.

Sin hadn't spoken an untrue word since meeting Anos. It was quite true that the idea that Anos could succeed at something without the intent to do so, was something she knew to be true since her earliest years on the planet. Of course, she was coming to realize that this would mean something very different for her as his wife, but that wasn't a bad thing. Here and now a bit of teasing came with his response, he'd have to try and show her how it felt when he attempted distracting her with purpose. "Oh my, doesn't that sound tempting? Show me anything you'd like Anos~" she teased just a little. Of course she knew she was signing herself up for a great number of things she wouldn't understand until they happened but such an existence would be fulfilling of this she was certain.

From one tease to another. It seemd that Sin had been failing to tease Anos, if only because her previous form had already surrendered to him in some way. A sigh escaped her as she continued to wiggle in his grasp, surely this time of stimulation was far too much for both of them. His words seemed to imply it if only a little. "Of course I'm not the type to do abandon you in that regard. You have no need to worry, even if it wasn't my intent to rally you~" she mentioned gently. Truly, her intentions were to be with him in whatever ways they discovered they enjoyed together. As such she would always deliver him whenever he claimed the need.

Eventually she was freed of his grasp, if only so she could turn and face him. In this manner she'd reveal herself to him and bare her breasts for him to see. This would leave them in the earlier part of their marriage. Something only displaced by a few hours but still seeming to evoke a nostalgic feeling. If their minds weren't connected then perhaps they were simply similar types of people. "Of course in the same way, you missed it the first time. I want you to see them in the best angle~" she mused. Of course when she said this she leaned back just a tad. How would she keep him from simply staring into her face the entire time. "Besides, my face won't change too much this time since we're both still dressed, obviously they are the center piece of this unveiling. So make sure you're watching~" she claimed. Her fingers would trace those little white flaps and rather gently lift them from her bosom. Strange though it was, they hadn't moved the entire time she'd been dancing. Only now with the intent to move them did they even shift. And to make sure his eyes were looking down she remained vigilant. She'd only reveal creamy breasts and pink nipples after she was certain he was taking them in. A grand showing bathed in light would be occurring here. And of course she was more than prepared to see the entirety of his reaction as she freed them and the bounced as if they'd been held down by those tiny flaps of fabric.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast