Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon Castle <Delsgade>

The most interesting sentence of this meeting may have been spoken by Sin after a minor flirt. She declared that he could show her whatever he liked, claiming the offer was tempting. She couldn't have a clue what sort of deal she was signing with that line. Oh well; he'd ensure that she understood soon enough. "Oh, I will. I have a few ideas already," he said. Ki had been a conquest that he hardly had to lift a finger for. Ki, however, was not the Demon Queen of Anos Voldigoad. That title was given first to Sin Aponia, who now occupied his lap just as her predecessor once did. She'd be the one to receive a real effort.

Indeed, they were very similar individuals. Down to their Sources, they boasted similar essences. That could have been as much a curse as a blessing, but Anos didn't mind either way. Sin could have been his spiritual mirror image, or his polar opposite, and he'd have an interest regardless. To think, she even remained keen of thought enough to reclaim her earlier position just to unveil herself from the same angle he failed to see previously. The best angle, she called it. Was that so true? Time would tell.

Leaning back, Sin declared that her face wouldn't shift, alluding to the lack of penetration between them this time. To this, Anos quirked a brow. "Hm? You think your face being the same as it was a few seconds ago is enough for something else to take my attention from it?" he questioned. That was just nonsensical. Alas, he would have to tear his gaze away this time as per Sin's request. In doing so, he learned that yes, her bust was worthy of being the focal point here. Cloth strips mysteriously kept in place were lifted, and Anos' eyebrows appeared to mimic their rise. "Ho. Even better when they've just been uncovered," he mused before shamelessly leaning forward. One of Sin's breasts was grasped and slightly lifted by Anos' hand, and rather shamelessly, he let his tongue lash out against her nipple. "I'm almost surprised your brain remained intact enough to remember that arrangement. Should I honor my end as well?" A question was asked, but the time for whimsy had come as well. A simple licking wasn't satisfactory enough. Instead of waiting around for his question to be answered, Anos pursed his lips around the same nipple he'd teased for only a moment, seeming as if he wished to slowly inhale it into his mouth.

Sin as a being was much more prone to flirting than her previous self. Even so, she wondered if it counted as flirting if the intent to follow through was ever present? Anos was the type of man she felt could be relied upon when he said something, and here he was now speaking of his ideas. He had a few things he wished to show her already? Such words made it sound like their wedding night was sure to be a long but fun process. "Mm-hm, I look forward to it~" she uttered. Strange though it was, she couldn't help but feel like she was embarking on a new journey with every step she and Anos took together. She'd bury the sadness of thousands of years beneath a mountain of pleasures she'd never before conceived.

Speaking of inconceivable notions, Sin was being introduced to quite a few. Anos, attention which he paid to her, came with words the likes of which she'd never heard uttered on her own behalf before. Her face not changing wasn't an excuse for him not to look? Did he truly find her so fascinating? His fixed gaze implied that most of the time and beyond that point he'd been focusing on her face until she demanded he look elsewhere. "Oh? Those words are something else... I don't know if I'll get used to them, but I also don't want you to stop saying them," she divulged of her own wishes. How strange, Ki had been so ignored she hardly registered the interest of this man in her person as something real. Sin on the other hand, was so certain of his interests she felt bound to it at the base of her being. In the moment she showed him her bosom, she did not know what he'd do upon seeing it. Still she was certain the unmarred flesh was worth a look at least. According to Anos himself the sight was worth a fair bit more than that, and he appreciated them at their moment of unveiling. Before Sin could properly react though, her breast was lifted. This would be no groping gesture and instead her nipple was licked seeming to wipe her brain of everything it'd contained before that moment.

Never had anyone's mouth approached her body with such an intention. Their first shared kiss was also something far beyond what she would have expected. This tongue contact with the sensitive peak of her nipple was enough to cause her loins to throb and drool as more shifting in his lap that she couldn't control. It would only become worse as moans escaped her lips and his mouth closed around her nipple. "Yes!~" it was all she could say. It was such a strange sensation but it was one she liked. She unconsciously bared more of herself to him, presenting herself to be assaulted in this new way without thought of her own sanctity. Initially her head had tilted backward but it'd eventually be looking down into his face again, how could she not, look to see what he was actually doing?

As expected, his words were an obvious new experience for the likes of Sin, even if one were to consider her and Ki as the exact same individual. Nothing would change Anos' approach, regardless of her form or whether this goddess and the Creator Ki were the same. Her face hadn't even changed, bar its expressions and the true depth of her eyes. This one, however, shifted in ways very different than Ki's. "Keep being as you are, and there will never be an end. I've seen two of your forms react to what I say. Both of them have their own reasons to hear more from me."

Now, Anos' attention was more than divided. Their banter would be met with intermission as he occupied his mouth with Sin's chest, granting what was obviously another first experience. How wasteful had Anu been? Apparently, very. He'd always been the lesser of these two in reality; he should have been taking as much mana as possible directly from the teat, at every opportunity. Anos had no need of Sin's mana, but something as simple as this would have surely done some heavy lifting for that previous... "relationship".

Whatever the case, Sin had a single word to offer him, delivered amidst moans as he suckled away. "Yes" was the answer. As Anos looked up into a face that was now looking down into his own, he snickered. Teeth closed around the target of his current fixation, just gently, while he spoke again. "Then I'll show you a trick," he said. Ah, but first there was pause. Anos' lips closed around the woman's nipple once more, his hand groping the breast around it while light suction was applied. This time, he dragged his mouth away until it was let loose. Occupying her breasts was not at all conducive to the trick he alluded to previously. "I won't be as that boy was and let these things go to waste. Did I tell you demons are self-serving creatures? The trick is for me, but maybe you could benefit from it somehow. We'll find out what your interests are together. Slide down to the floor, but stay close."

According to Anos, as long as she acted as herself, either of her forms could hear near endless words from him. Somehow that was a comforting thought, especially after her originally neglectful husband let her to rot within their marriage. A sudden amount of softness appeared in her face. How as she supposed to respond to something like that? Her heat seemed to surge within the cavity of her chest, beating at a fever pitch. "I'll never understand why such words seem to have so much power..." she said softly. "I'm glad they do..." she mentioned. Though she knew the power of words and how they worked in tandem with ones wishes, she'd never been so affected by them as she was when Anos spoke to her. Perhaps this was in part because of the seal now attached to her person, but Sin knew even her previous form seemed to grow soft as Anos spoke to her.

Amazingly enough words were not the only thing he possessed that could change her demeanor. That mouth upon her bosom could have served the purpose of sharing mana. She knew this was how one gave mana to children initially until they could do their own exchanges. But here and now it was used to send only a pleasurable sensation throughout her body. Such was only enhanced more after her utterance with the gentle closing of teeth around the tip. She wasn't used to feeling as such, she was quite certain a hightened amount of attention could lead her to experiencing a climax similar to her previous ones. But it was not to be. Though her mind had been blanked in the moment, Anos seemed content to show her something else. He asked that she slide down to the floor but remain close. He made the claim that demons were self-serving creatures so what he'd have her learn was not for her but for him. But he did state the claim that they could learn together. "That seems fair... as self-serving as you may be, I've not experienced anything yet that would make me doubt you," she mused. She slid in this moment off his lap. Still taking up residence between his knees while being on her own. Her chest was still exposed for the time being but it didn't seem necessary to cover herself. "So, what would you have me do?" she asked looking up into Anos' face from this angle. If she had to say, she quite enjoyed looking at this man from various angles, he was quite the specimen. Those heart shaped pupils in her eyes seemed to throb just as her loins did. Curiosity and anticipation were quite a strange combination.

The power of words was something discovered long ago, in a previous world governed by Mystery. Perhaps it was even one of the last remaining vestiges of Mystery in the world Ki was last found in. It was not wholly to blame for Sin's reaction, however. That was not the power of words, but the effect of negligence spanning tens of thousands of years, disappearing over the course of a day. Of course, there may have been more to it than that. A young Ki knew of him through stories of ancient times, so perhaps she was even a little star-struck? Whatever it was, the experience would continue by Anos' machinations.

Anos clarified the selfish nature of what he'd be showing the woman. There were many ways Sin could react to that information, and her choice with seemingly little thought was... to state that she'd yet to develop any doubts about him. How interesting. In the position he was in, and with how his kind were perceived in this infantile world, statements like that were few and far between for a Destroyer. Sin, however, was quick to descend onto her knees without leaving the space between his legs. She left her breasts exposed, which was an excellent decision since he would have use of them. This was quite the interesting angle to see her from as well. "Did you know? The mortal men have taken a liking to putting their cocks wherever they please. Even between the breasts of a well-endowed woman is a suitable place to them. It was the strangest thing ever when I first heard of it, but... well, I'm sure you'll understand in a moment."

The separation of her marriage had been something to develop over thousands of years. Her enjoyment of Anos was something that had happened earlier than that even and seemed to be something that would continue into the far-flung future. She may have been a little star-struck but it wasn't as if she was truly a child. She'd learned to judge others based on their actions alone and his had given her no reason to do anything other than fall into his whims while discovering her own.

Speaking of such. She was soon in place between the space of his legs. While she looked up at him he posed her a question and an explanation, rather he asked her if she knew of certain bits of information. She'd heard that mortals had taken up some strange interests over the course of their development. It was one of many things she heard from several different sources. Some seemed to find the newness of mortal desires a favorable development, some saw it as a further decline of a lesser species. "I tend to respect the privacy of others so I don't really know much of the mortals habits. This does indeed sound like a strange thing to enjoy but... I am sure there are stranger things~" she mused gently. And though she had no base line understanding of the act itself, it seemed like it had a pretty clear set of initial instructions. She wasn't without a bit of imagination herself after all. And because of this she'd easily find herself stripping Anos of his lower layers to reveal his throbbing manhood once again. Given the ample size of her own bosom, it'd take no real effort to leave it sandwiched between those mounds. How very strange. She could think of nothing immediately she should have liked about this, but it was warm and had been given the space between her breasts to inhabit. She'd hold her own breasts together at the sides and gently move them up and down. Given its placement she assumed this was meant to mimic copulation in some strange way. Mortals really did have quite a bit of innovation on their side. Her own state hadn't much changed all the while and she found her focus bouncing between looking down at the head of him emerge from between her breasts and looking up into Anos' eyes. Was there something to like about this? She supposed it was fairly intimate. If she was interested, she was technically in charge of such an endeavor and it was a new sort of sensation. Perhaps these things were reasons enough for women to agree to such a thing?

Sin knew of the general developments discovered by mortals, albeit not the whole wealth of information regarding them. With that being the case, they would both be learning how she fancied several deviant innovations now that her curves and folds were more than just some baby-making and raising apparatuses. Her physical self was now more of a pleasure-inducing tool that would be given just what it offered. What would grant that pleasure, though? Time would soon tell.

Thinking there were surely stranger things to do than what Anos suggested, Sin began pulling away his trousers to reveal his rod once more. While she did so, he decided to comment on her final statement. "There are much stranger things. Even today, you've only now seen two things a mouth can be used for," he teased as an idea. Mortals were so very interested in using their hands and mouths on one another when addressing their baser needs. Anos himself had come to enjoy quite a few of the things they came up with, including what Sin would momentarily attempt. Her ample bosom wrapped around his girth with ease, blanketing it on either side as she began shifting them up and down. With this starting effort, Anos seemed satisfied. What of Sin, though? It appeared her mind was at work, trying to discover the enjoyment of this ordeal from her own end. Anos also wondered how she was to take pleasure from it, but he'd already admitted that the true fun was his to experience. "What's the matter? Does it confuse you?" he wondered.

A body made with the intention of seeking pleasure instead of performing duty was a very different body to inhabit. Sin wasn't sure what all she'd get from every experience, but she found herself open-minded enough to give most things a try without much prodding. Here and now she used her breasts to stimulated Anos while they spoke of things regarding this act and mortal ingenuity in general. According to her new husband, mortals were prone to the use of their mouths for various things and she'd only seen two of them? She supposed they'd kissed earlier that seemed to be a minor level mana exchange but also an act of intimacy. While the tongue, mouth and teeth applied to her bosom seemed a point of stimulation and a different sort of mana transfer altogether. The earlier version of herself had also had her neck licked and kissed to stimulating effect. "That count is three..." she stated accounting for the three separate acts of mouth usage she'd not known before today. She supposed she could use her own as she saw fit as well... That might be worth a try.

Moving on from that, it seemed her concentration and thoughts about this act were ones which were at least noted by Anos. He'd claimed this act to be selfish, and it was by her own understanding of it. There was nothing directly pleasurable about the sensation and it seemed to require her to enjoy either committing to the act or enjoy the reactions she would get for it to be something she'd enjoy doing on her own. "I don't find it confusing. I think I understand it at least a little... it seems like another form of teasing," she mused. Would she take pure pleasure from it though? Likely not. It was for him after all... it was not a task she minded performing but it was far from anything she'd directly consider exciting. Was that part of what she was meant to do? Was she to figure out how to make it exciting for herself? Well, they were just talking about mouths and the mortals preoccupation with their use. The constant movement of his manhood between her bosom would make it rather easy....

A gentle pause would happen at the emergence of his manhood at a moment like this. And when the head of him popped up she flicked it gently with her tongue before it disappeared. It seemed like a rather natural reaction to something appearing and disappearing at mouth level so mechanically and as she did, she watched the face of Anos. She could do this just because she liked watching him but hm, perhaps the individual on the receiving end was what made it fun to undertake such things as well? At the very least it'd not be monotonous if she threw that in, and upon tasting him such a way she didn't find any dislike of the activity. Yes. This was fine.

Three was the count, according to Sin. Anos found himself wondering what all she considered when reaching that number. There was his recent attention paid to her breast, the kiss they shared previously, and... oh. The third thing on the list was something he hadn't even considered. Minor shock appeared on the face of Anos as he realized it was the only viable thing to add. "You're counting that? I hardly considered it," he admitted. That little move was so insignificant, he was surprised Sin even remembered it.

Alas, there was something else he'd soon be surprised by. First came Sin's apparent understanding of this activity as another form of teasing, which he could somewhat agree with. Like this however, he could see great potential for actual release. It was still a far cry from true penetration, yet uniquely pleasurable in its own right. Ah, but before any commentary came from Anos about the woman's performance, she came to a conclusion on her own. Their talk of mouths and their applications from prior moments was internalized and regurgitated in the form of action. He still wasn't sure whether she'd found any enjoyment for herself or not, but suddenly, her tongue protruded and lashed out against his tip. That was perhaps the most interesting development he'd seen thus far. "Ho─?" he muttered, his brow rising. If she was going to surprise with little maneuvers like that on a whim, eternity would be far more interesting than Anos anticipated. "I don't know if you've found anything to enjoy down there, but you're already making it enjoyable for me. Oh... If you don't like it, I could make it worth your while," he added.

Apparently there was shock to be addressed by what Sin counted as previously unknown uses of mouths. That little neck licking maneuver was one which could be considered very simple, but just the same she had not experienced anything like it before that moment. Like she said, it wasn't normal for her to spy on others extensively. She had no idea what mortals did at normal fun nor did she care much for what they amused themselves with while in the privacy of their bed chambers. "It happened while never happening before... it definitely counts~" she said with surety.

Of course, there was a new use of her own mouth as this situation progressed. She found herself flicking tongue over the tip of Anos' manhood and not disliking it. In the same moment she saw the raising of his brow and he'd go on to question this particular choice in action. Ah, there was the part of it she could likely understand. Sin wasn't absolutely servile by nature. It was no joy of hers to give to others without receiving in return. She was no person who sought power over others when she naturally possessed it. But... to illicit reactions from one who did not shift so often. Or maybe even to succeed at taking this tease to the next level? Yeah, she could probably find a bit of joy there... "I wouldn't say I dislike it. I am beginning to understand a few reasons that this could be enjoyable~" she mused as another flick of her tongue occurred. It would continue happening randomly throughout her speech seemingly just because it popped up once in a while. "But I would not turn down something that would equalize the situation," she stated cheekily. This was of course, right before her lips closed around the head of him instead of those few tentative licks. Anos had dome something similar to her bosom a few moments prior surely there was something to this mouth related pleasure seeking. Tongue to swirl around the head within the confines of her mouth before it disappeared from that warm and wet place back between the folds of her bosom. How entertaining. Perhaps this activity truly was growing on her. Whatever the case, she'd continue on to whatever end Anos found in his amusement here and whatever fairness in exchange he offered. After all, eternity was a long time, they might as well have as much fun as possible.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast