Slow and steady was the descent of Ereshkigal. Based on the first time she'd been penetrated, Sukuna expected nothing different of her just yet. That wouldn't save her from the teasing though, no. The one standing in front of her had a purpose as well, regardless of how she chose to fill herself with the one below. "Good. If I wanted it to be easy, it would be," the standing Sukuna said. Ereshkigal had been offered something to grasp, and the way she went about grasping was rather unexpected. He thought there'd be a hand upon his cock, but instead he watched the tongue protrude from Ereshkigal's mouth. Before he could even express his thoughts on the matter, her lips were closed around his girth. "Kehahaha! Is that what counts as hanging on now? When I said you were both my sluts, I wasn't expecting you to act on it like this!" he exclaimed. Strangely, words that had such bite were delivered in the manner of one feeling a sense of satisfaction.

At this point, the third Sukuna was entering the fray. He moved in behind Ereshkigal while she sank lower. Obviously, she wasn't privy to how many things she could do with her arms/hands. Before he properly joined this debauchery, he grabbed the goddess' arms and moved them forward. "You were using your hands a little while ago. Keep it up," he said, stopping his forced movements of her arms at a point that would have her hand against the standing Sukuna's abdomen/hip region.

Meanwhile, Sukuna #4 was being questioned about the number of arms he could utilize. At this point, there was one of him for each arm, though not so specifically. Sukuna had the limitation of two fingers per incarnation, and was currently stretching himself as much as possible. He could afford to divide his arms, though. "Four arms, four legs, two faces; that's how I was born," he said while the third and fourth arms sprouted from his back. Elysia wanted to face him regardless of their position, she said. That was an interesting request, but easily acceptable. "It sounds like you plan to be stretched out. If that's not the plan, you might want to say so before that me is in place."