Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon Shrine <Simitva>

Demon Shrine <Simitva>

The shrine originally meant to host the body of Sukuna, Demon Lord of Obscenity upon his sealing. Since his reincarnation and the creation of the Demon Goddess Ereshkigal/Elysia, the shrine has become something of a habitable home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodedge View Post
    Spoiler:
    Ereshkigal wasn't quite aware yet but she'd fallen into another trap. It was very difficult for her to spot these as they weren't naturally as malevolent as the ones she was used to avoiding. Even so, between a side of herself turning her over to a demon constantly and the demon deciding to sate his desire for torture on her she was pretty much a goner. She was being motivated by a tongue and even when she paused to speak it seemed that it was not yet allowed, that tongue forced itself back into her mouth and she continued to fight it off. All the while, Elysia was teased by a different tongue which found her nipple and left her biting her own lip ever so gently while it explored. "I wonder that too," said Elysia about the state of who was being taken first. But... it didn't really matter as it was now time to go a portal to the Void opened up and they were set to leave.

What happened next was the return to that simple method of speech, referring to both versions of the death goddess as 'little girl' he wished to know who would be going first and it would unsurprisingly enough be Elysia to speak up first but not in any manner that would make sense to others. "As the little sister I will bow out and let my big sis go first. She's really been trying her best today and she deserves a treat!~" mentioned Elysia. At the same time having finally broken away from the tongue which invaded her mouth Ereshkigal finally managed some more speech. "Wait, I don't need that. I can't really take any more of this right now. You can go..." she said willing to put it off on Elysia for the second time today. Why wouldn't she, she was barely able to keep herself together as she was. Even now she was slightly weak-kneed and it had nothing to do with the fact that she'd been drugged. She was starting to realize that this was just a natural occurrence and she wasn't ready to deal with it. Still she'd walk through the portal seemingly fine. As Elysia came along while having her hand at the same time. Both would step into the near infinite darkness and look out upon nothing but the shrine meant to house Sukuna's body and a starry sky. There was light somewhere in the distance and while the entirety of this place felt rather empty, there was surprisingly a lot more stuff here than either of these two goddesses would understand.

There was a decision to be made. Not too far beyond the realm of expectancy, Elysia took it upon herself to present a suggestion. She was the younger sister, if these two were to be considered twins. Well, that was both true and false. Her Source was closer to the original spawn of the goddess, but it had been actualized some time after the current Ereshkigal. Besides, how could Sukuna argue when she presented such a grand idea? Ereshkigal had been through the ringer this entire day; she earned a treat and then some. "You've got a point. Poor little death goddess, going through all that hell. Look at her squirming for attention now. She should get it," he said, even though Ereshkigal herself diverted to Elysia.

Ereshkigal couldn't save herself. If she was barely able to hold it together presently, she still had something to lose. Sukuna's decision had been made. Two goddesses walked into a portal to the Void, emerging outside the temple Sukuna's remains were sealed in. Sukuna himself followed upon banishing the Malevolent Shrine, but... something strange was done by the demon as he crossed over. He stepped up behind Ereshkigal just as he'd done hours before, presenting his firm rod around her left hip. Then... he stepped up behind Ereshkigal just as he'd done hours before, presenting his firm rod around her right hip.

Ah, there were two copies of Sukuna again, just as there had been multiple times today. He focused both copies of himself on Ereshkigal, but then... he stepped around Ereshkigal and turned toward her, presenting his firm rod from ahead of her. "What was that word... okaeri? Now, am I ruining the dress you made, or what? I don't really care what happens," he said. What was this, though? Sukuna had spoken, but it was none of the three presenting themselves. In actuality, the speaking Sukuna was still standing where the entry portal had once been, though the other three were no less real.

Ereshkigal had been through quite a lot today, a treat would do her heart and soul good. Elysia wasn't particularly needed and besides all of that making sure people saw paradise was what she aimed to do, this included the version of herself who'd been seated with a 'duty' for thousands of years without being able to form proper friendships and whose work most often went unappreciated. "Yeah, she can't really help it though. She's come to believe it's acceptable if she's ignored so it's probably for the best to make sure she gets enough attention~" mused the 'younger' goddess.

"Wait wait, you're really not even hearing me right now..." said Ereshkigal. She really wasn't ready for this. Actually, the whole of this situation was already a bit scary once more. She thought she'd have more time to prepare. She could have worked at it a bit more. Instead her other self let go of her hand and gave her a playful slap to the rump. "No no no... don't be like that," Elysia mused. All the while, Ereshkigal looked to her right and saw a massive cock. Looked to her left and saw another massive cock and then another version of Sukuna stepped up in front of her and she couldn't close her eyes before she saw that same massive cock once more. What was she supposed to do about this? Her heart was already beating erratically why did it have to be her? "Tadaima..." that was incidental, she couldn't help but respond to a kind welcome. No one welcomed her places... it was actually kind of sweet except for her impending doom. Well...she didn't want her new clothes ruined or anything, so fine... she'd take them off. But everyone should just calm down... why was everyone always so crazed. "Why are there three of you right here. There are four, shouldn't it be two and two. Two and two would be fair...." mentally Ereshkigal thought it'd be a tiny bit more manageable to deal with two. Still those clothes of hers appeared over one of those Japanese dressing screens that was created in the scene of a mountain and a battle. She'd been welcomed home but did that really mean she was ready for this? Not really. But with her skin properly exposed she was glowing once more how interesting.

Ereshkigal believed it was acceptable for her to be ignored. That couldn't stand at all, now could it? A rare find like her should not be ignored, but instead given more attention than she could tolerate. She deserved every bit of mental anguish Sukuna would deliver unto her, for the rest of time. "Nothing to worry about. She'll get more than enough attention from me," he said, all four copies of Sukuna grinning widely.

Apparently, Ereshkigal wasn't being heard. That was incorrect. Sukuna heard everything she said, as it should have been said. 'I can't take anymore' was more accurately something like... 'I volunteer as tribute.' Yes, that made much more sense! Ereshkigal looked to her right, looked to her left, and looked to her front. Three times she looked, seeing three things that belonged inside her body. Then, she accepted Sukuna's welcome. If that wasn't a ringing endorsement for events to come, nothing was... right? In stripping herself, the goddess questioned the number of Sukunas standing around her. Two and two would have been expected, nay, acceptable. He'd done that enough already. It was the Sukuna ahead of her who answered this curiosity. "You've got three holes, right? That's why it's three," he said simply. Sukuna was not here for balance; he was here to ruin Ereshkigal's immortal life in as many ways as possible. The two Sukunas behind her to either side shifted forward, bumping the goddess as if to urge her on. Meanwhile, the one that spoke so recently moved toward the shrine's entrance. "We'll try something new. You two still have a lot of extra mana, right? Give us a bed," he insisted. Sukuna may have been the Demon Lord of Obscenity, but he still had an interest in taking the goddess within the shrine. There was something about that idea... defiling a goddess within a temple of some sort. Sacrilege was also part of Sukuna's nature, naturally.

"Good good. I need that for her~" Elysia was selfless? Well yes and no. She still considered Ereshkigal as part of herself and technically as her big sister. She'd been part of her soul long enough to understand her lonely and dejected ways. As such, she should truly indulge in acceptance as it presented itself. Sukuna was an individual that could appreciate the goddess of death in a way that many others could not. So she should have a good time.

And though she seemed to be quite anxious about the upcoming situation, it'd likely all work out at the end. Whatever the case the clone of Sukuna before her claimed that she had three of him because she had three holes. But that was a ridiculous thing to say. "Of course I do that number hasn't changed. It's not the point!" the snark returned as it tended to, with the level of fear and awkwardness. Ah, that was pretty normal for her too. Here and now she was being nudged by each of the two behind her. Why? Because he wanted them inside the shrine. Fine fine, she took several steps forward. Apparently, Sukuna wanted a bed for his home. Okay but given what such a thing would be used for, Ereshkigal imagined it would need to be big. "Yeah, we have a lot still," said Elysia as she walked up and grabbed Ereshkigal's left hand. Ereshkigal for her part in this scanned the size of Sukuna by four and then added herself and Elysia into the mix to decide the dimensions. In all actuality it seemed like an orgy sized bed would have to be standard here considering how often Sukuna became at least two of himself. As a boney framework came together to make a large canopy frame, blood red silk sheets seemed to cover the oversized mattress and spill off to the sides. The curtains around the whole thing were deep black as well. "Hmm, this is good work. A bit dark and gothic but that is about what I expect from us. Nice~" she said. Inside of this shrine the homestead would likely come together eventually, would this be enough for Sukuna? "Anything else?" Ereshkigal asked seeming amused. "I don't feel like I've used much mana for this..." she added.

The 'point' as Ereshkigal put it, was Sukuna's to make. There was little more to it than that. Ereshkigal had three holes and was the one attention was to be delivered to this time. In fact, it was only her assumption that the fourth Sukuna was not for her to take as well. It was a correct assumption, however. Elysia was still technically a virgin, and he couldn't be having that remain true. As such, she would have one simply because she was separate from Ereshkigal at the time.

The two death goddesses walked hand-in-hand, and a bed of satisfying make was erected. Four copies of Sukuna looked out unto this sizeable bed while Ereshkigal asked if there was anything else. "I like the look. It feels... me," he declared upon witnessing the new structure. There was something else, now that she mentioned it. The first Sukuna to enter this shrine kept moving forward, falling back-first onto red silk. He'd sit there and look toward the nude goddess while two others stood by her side on either end. Meanwhile, the fourth walked up behind the goddess. He reached out, pushing her with enough force to launch her atop the first of his copies. "This time, no misleading. Pick a hole, and take a ride~" he offered. Whichever hole Ereshkigal chose, she'd soon be joined by two more Sukunas. The last of them would spend his spare time looking in Elysia's direction. "And you, little virgin. I've got a special bone to pick with you."

Ereshkigal's little snap, like most of her others were seemingly ignored. Of course, both Ereshkigal and Elysia created a bed which seemed to please the man to no end. He claimed that it felt like him and that made both of the young women rather happy. Ereshkigal always enjoyed showing others her work and it always felt nice to receive a bit of praise. She'd designed this bed with their earlier conversations in mind and the general motif of his shrine as well. "We're glad you like it," Ereshkigal said seemingly a bit sheepish. This was of course all before one of them went on to collapse on the bed in front of her. He seemed rather comfortable, but then rather suddenly Ereshkigal was falling forward and catching herself on top of another Sukuna. She was told no misleading to pick a hole and take a ride. Hm, that was some weird phrasing.

Still, she knew how he was... and at this point she would do as he asked. Having already caught herself she soon enough realigned her body to take his manhood into herself, her birthing canal being the choice as she was supposed to move on her own. "Okay..." once again, Ereshkigal felt strangely defeated. She was always going through a windfall of emotions. Here and now she wasn't even sure how she felt as she aimed to sink this demon of hers home and into her depths.

At the same time Elysia was being addressed rather directly. Apparently, there was a special bone to pick with her which made her eyes widen and her giggle just a tad. "Ufufufu~ A special bone you say~ I only really want one to do something about that virginity, but special is good~" she teased just a bit. The difference between her and the darker version of herself was rather interesting. Still, she had no problem outright flirting with the demon, tossing her sister into a orgy or even just being around so she could eventually hold her hand later.

It was Ereshkigal who replied to his comment about the bed. Of course it was her. She was the dejected child who'd been showing off her work and progress all day thus far. She was the one who kept being pleased by positive appraisal of her works. She was the one... who had yet to be left a full decision of her own today. That would soon be fixed. Sukuna said there would be no trickery, and there was none... technically. It was easy to assume she'd mount him in the conventional manner upon being given a choice, so he'd been relying on that eventuality. The second Sukuna was mobile as Ereshkigal assumed her position. Her descent began, and he made his way to her fore, where he'd stand over the head of Sukuna #1. However long she took to take that first one into herself, she'd have nothing ahead of her but another meat-rod. "What's taking so long? Need something to hang onto?" this one teased.

The third Sukuna had not yet moved, but the fourth was soon to be quite busy. Elysia took his comment about bones a very specific way, establishing a pattern of jest Sukuna himself relied on earlier in the day. Oh, he had just the 'bone' this one needed, and it seemed the one she wanted as well. It would take a short matter of minutes, but he had a plan for the position of this one... though she did seem quite full of her own ideas. Why not? He may as well see if she had something in mind; it could be quite interesting. "I've got just what you're looking for! Pick your poison, unless you want me to get you thrown into the mix over there somehow."

Ereshkigal had indeed been rather pleased by her own works. Of course she would be, she was a Creator after all. Learning to make things and having them be the way she wanted them to be was something she enjoyed as an innate part of her nature. She couldn't help but be the person who managed to speak on that desire to create first and foremost. Still that didn't stop her from descending onto the manhood of the back down Sukuna though it was admittedly something she took at the pace she was more comfortable with. It didn't stop the one now ahead of her from commenting on it either. He claimed that she looked like she needed something to hold on to. "Well it's not exactly an easy thing to do!" Another snap and more snark. She would always fall back on that particular way of talking about things. But with one right in front of her there was an obvious way for this to progress. Soon enough her mouth opened and her tongue extended gently at first before she began sucking that one towards the depths of her mouth.

Just the same, Elysia was now making jokes about bones and watching as her other self get settled into an afternoon of debauchery. Being directly connected to the other one, she knew and understood her emotional state. She couldn't help but find her constant fighting with herself to be something interesting. Her Sukuna apparently had just the thing she was looking for but wanted to know if she maintained any particular ideas. "Hm, well... I guess that would depend. I could use a bit of back support but how many of those arms can you manage for me? I figure we can get my legs out of the way pretty easy, but I'd still rather face you~" she mentioned seeming to find all of it amusing. Ah, her other self still wasn't really over being chosen. At the same time, Elysia seemed to just be capable of enjoying. Her clothing joined her sisters atop the that screen as she also got naked.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast