Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon Shrine <Simitva>

As that redness spread, so too did the grin on Sukuna's face. Poor Ereshkigal would never be free of anguish if he had any say in the matter, and as of the creation of that seal, he'd always have a say. One could take solace in the fact that he cursed the goddess only to make her look at him. He had so many other ideas in mind, but for the moment, this was the most he would be doing. The enjoyment of torment was something Sukuna took care of in the material world. He couldn't just go forgetting that he first took that trip to find a companion to have fun with, as the Demon King before him did. This session to christen the shrine Sukuna called home, was to be one of a less power-driven nature on his end. Well... excluding the extra bodies, arms and girth.

Moving on from the flustered state of Ereshkigal, there was the matter of Sukuna's suggestion. Ereshkigal and Elysia would likely receive two very different forms of compliance from Sukuna. While Elysia's flirtatious suggestions were taken by the Demon Lord easily, Ereshkigal's flustered requests and outbursts would receive the desired answer. Ereshkigal went for one of two methods to get just what she wanted. Replacing her active mouth with a hand, the goddess freed herself enough to speak, in the demon language no less. The gentlest plea passed her lips. She wished to be filled, and she wished to be fed. Sukuna was giddy as a child watching her make that request, and further watching and hearing her specify with what she sought to be filled/fed by. "Keh! Rayjtiv. Jehnyl karg!" he replied. Two Sukunas were penetrating the goddess, and two Sukunas were suddenly and immediately thrusting their hips to batter away at her insides. Meanwhile, a small amount of continued movement from Ereshkigal's hand would surely be enough to cause the same explosive ejaculation she'd be receiving in both of her lower holes. Sukuna was never one to spare use of his power, even if his intentions of fueling the death goddess were miniscule at present. What was to be said? He enjoyed spraying in spades, so he'd always be funneling additional mana through his groins during copulation.

Speaking of funneling additional mana, Elysia was due for quite the expulsion as well. The Sukuna on her end had quickly begun slamming into her birthing hole with that engorged dick. Each time her breath passed from lungs to lips, he took it as an excuse to beat down her interior walls again. She may not have been the focal point of ongoing events originally, but the one Sukuna she'd been left with was very keen on seeing her proverbial switch flipped as well. This one's approach was slightly altered. When his seed was spilled, it was not accompanied by the usual 'final' thrust. No, this Sukuna sprayed away while still thrusting with unending vigor. Each time he burst through that final blockade within her, there was another gush to be followed by a withdrawal... and then yet another 'gift' left right on the other side of the goddess's cervix.

Ereshkigal, her sweet and easily abashed nature, were prime objects of torment. Her own anguish was something she found herself wallowing in more often than not, and none seemed to take more joy in her moments of fluster than Sukuna. Still, somehow that wasn't so bad, he wasn't terrible to her. She wasn't a target of violence from him at all, though this sex would likely seem rougher than most would deem necessary, she also didn't dislike it. As far as she understood it, he only truly cursed her into doing things that she would have normally avoided to cause her the kind of annoying discomfort he seemed to relish in seeing on her face. That too wasn't bad... though admittedly the youngest of the gods was beginning to wonder if there was something wrong with her mind and body that she didn't have a problem with being the sole object of this man's torturous nature.

It didn't matter. Why? Because when she made the soft plea that she did, irrespective of her own feelings about doing so... she received an affirmative reply. He'd gladly give her what she wanted, and she should open wide? Well that was hardly necessary to say. The two versions of him below her began banging up into her person with a fervor that left her mouth open and tongue hanging out. Each and every thrust did this, and she couldn't help but moan as her mouth began to be filled. She drank down that energy as she moaned her own climax. Her mind went blank as her body began to hit the highest concentration of energy she'd ever felt. It was like his earlier donations had less potency by their own nature, and here and now she could feel that power bristling across her skin as she felt it flowing around her person. Her free hand was soon extended over the shoulder of the man who released into her ass and it would in turn be grabbed.

Elysia found herself reaching up as well, easily understanding what was happening. Her other self wished to make something with all that extra energy and it was such a simple thing but also very big. Coming together in the sky above as both girls reached climax was a big white full moon. Of course, Elysia herself was moaning her content, "Ahha!~ It's so much, too much... it's great!~" Her eyes were sparkling even as she was knocked about by a massive cock and pumped to fullness. That giant moon created by Ereshkigal began to be colored red. Why? Well... Elysia's vision became a bit hazed by the light, red dotted her vision as spills made into her womb seemed to rock her straight to the core. It was far too much for her. All that energy was being converted and it was still far too much for her little body to take. She was sure this was it for her. It was winding down... Her eyes were losing that signature sassy bit of light. This was going to need some recovery time.

Within this Shrine, there were six bodies involved in the sexual adventure of a millennia. Of those six bodies, it seemed all would be climbing to the apex of pleasure at once. The standing Sukuna with Ereshkigal's hands grasping him had quite the visual spectacle to see. The work of Sukunas beneath and behind her made his one request very easily fulfilled, earning from Ereshkigal an open mouth and dangling tongue. He was sure she hadn't become heavily intoxicated already, given the look in her eyes, but everything else about her face fit the bill in the most interesting way. With her continued stroking, that open mouth was poured into just as her other holes were. Ah, Sukuna may have discovered his favorite sight of all. When Ereshkigal drank of his essence, there was an additional conscious spurt to splash her face. Now it was his favorite sight. "Kehe! Don't forget the rest," he teased, boasting a dripping cock while one finger dragged some of the spillage from Ereshkigal's cheek toward her mouth.

As for Elysia, her situation appeared quite dire indeed. For something in excess to be considered great was a notion Sukuna shared wholeheartedly. Elysia and Ereshkigal had reached out for each other's hand while the latter went into overdrive. Creation was afoot─ as was destruction. A form of light came to the Demon Shrine, only to become visible as the shrine itself, bar the bed they inhabited, crumbled above and around the group. Moonlight shone, and then... turned red. Having a view of both goddesses, Sukuna knew exactly which was to blame for a change after creation. Elysia was truly experiencing too much, so... in classic Sukuna fashion, he'd offer a great deal more! If it was recovery time she needed, she'd instead have Sukuna's hand move from her face to her throat. That hand, one on her breast with its palm-mouth sucking her nipple, and both hands upon her thighs gripped tightly while he slammed and slammed more. That barrier he kept bypassing was now the home of his member at the beginning and end of every plunge, and he would ensure it was a very crowded stay by spewing endlessly into her. Sukuna cared not for waste; he wanted to make a mess of everything. Something about the ensuing overflow was cathartic to the demon, and even more so was the look of these goddesses when they were out of their depth.

The answer to her little plea was given in the flow of mana didn't seem to stop for some time. Eventually, even a splash was left on her face as she rested before a still dripping cock with a splash on her face that had her closing her eye just a bit as reflex. Still she looked up at the man as his thumb dragged towards her mouth that which had been spilled. Remarkably enough, Ereshkigal was enough of a glutton that she wouldn't want to lose out on anything that she could consume. Her tongue gently prodded that finger and a little bit of sass was found leaving her mouth for just a second. "You didn't have to say..." she mentioned lightly. Even so, she'd follow up those actions by licking and swallowing away that which still dripped from the tip of his cock, all the while feeling the happiness of that consumption. Before today she'd never received a mana transfer and here and now, she couldn't seem to get enough of them even when everything in her mind told her to stop.

Meanwhile, Elysia was finding out all the things she'd so recently signed her twin self up for. The constant pounding was one thing, as Sukuna poured himself into her. The breaking of the srhine around them seemed to be for the best given how much energy there was pouring across her entire body. Ah, a tongue constantly tickling her nipple and now a hand upon her throat. Ah, this was kind of a sensory overload. Even the moon they'd just created was pinking with her body and vision. The very end of her body was reached and breached immediately, continuously even until there was nothing left but stars dotting her vision. Tiny bits of red seemed to flood the skies. Trees were blossoming around them with pink and red leaves which blew into the winds created by massive exhales of this particular lass. That climax was massive for her, and rippling enough that she felt it through her body for the duration of her pummeling. Creation couldn't stop in the moment but it was taking all she had to endure. Her hand tightened upon Eresh's and she found herself mumbling some words. "Eresh, I... don't think I'm gonna make it. You've got it, right?" she asked as her consciousness began to fade. "Don't you dare, Ely! You did this to us, you can't back out now..." Ereshkigal said to her other self, but of course she had already begun sinking back into Ereshkigal's form. Disappearing through all that spillage, causing a massive influx in mana to Ereshkigal's form which left her swooning just a bit as well. There was still way too much energy flowing right now. Why was she always left to deal with all of this?

Apparently, Ereshkigal didn't have to be told not to waste the remainder. There was no arguing how much of a glutton the goddess was; she was much like Sukuna himself. Interesting though, was how gluttonous she proved herself to be when taking in his very essence, despite never previously partaking in a mana transfer. Sure, there were her words continuing to reject the idea of any further action, yet there were occasionally words of invitation... and every action she took was tantamount to outright hungering for more. She took all expulsions into her body from below, and she even lashed out against the residue dripping from Sukuna's tip. "Not so full after all, eh? There's plenty more where that came from," he teased.

Interesting developments would soon be taking place. While Elysia received an additional 'pummeling' as it were, the newer of two goddesses decided she'd had more than enough. Of course, this decision had somewhat been made in moments prior... but this time was a bit more final. Upon expressing her lack of ability to continue, Elysia allowed herself to fuse with the original body of Ereshkigal once more─ even against the latter's wishes. With that, one Sukuna that had not yet stopped thrusting and spewing was left with nothing to fill immediately. All four bodies knew what this sense of emptiness meant long-term. "Couldn't take it, huh? That's a shame; I was just getting started with her." With these words said, the Sukuna previously occupied by Elysia stepped around one of his copies to grasp Ereshkigal's face, turning it toward his own. Oh... a bit of spunk remained that she'd yet to consume. His eye was drawn by it for a moment, but that did deter him from his greater purpose. "I guess that means you're signing up to take care of me too, right? You're not saying you're done... are you?" he asked while wearing the most devious grin.

Surely Ereshkigal could handle four copies of Sukuna at once, right? If she couldn't do that, she was in quite a bit of danger. The shrine they inhabited had been destroyed, thus freeing the original body of Sukuna that had long since been sealed below. That body had already begun targeting the current incarnation(s) of Sukuna, and was gradually making its way toward its owner. Whenever it arrived, well... Ereshkigal would have something very new to deal with. . .

Gluttonous. That was probably an apt description of Ereshkigal. Of course, she didn't really like the word, but it was a pretty accurate way of referring to her. She couldn't even argue against it, what with her taking of mana directly, with claiming with without any shame at all. Was she full? No, not at all... or rather, it was something else. "Full isn't really a problem..." she said in her off-handed manner. For Ereshkigal, it wouldn't have mattered if she was full or not. Satisfaction didn't come from being full, satisfaction came from indulgence, and though she wouldn't have mentioned this aloud under normal circumstances it was nothing less than the truth of her existence.

Ah, but there was a different problem immediately following her feeling so sure of herself in a moment like this, the disappearance of her other self. Elysia seemed to be quite done. Actually, she'd tapped out and disappeared back into Ereshkigal with little to no prompting. The goddess of death was left to wonder why she managed to be so cruel even to herself. "Why am I like this?" she wondered once more. Of course, it went without saying that now she had four copies of Sukuna to deal with. It was obvious he had no intention of letting off the gas, so to speak, and obviously there was a certain emptiness in his own person after the disappearance of Elysia which he intended to fill with the other version of the death goddess. There was an obvious bit of sadness showing here and now, and Ereshkigal for all she was, couldn't really let that stand. Ah, and there was something else, the fourth Sukuna moving in front of her turning her face, and managing to look her in the eye directly. Would she be saying she was done? "I... well... no...not really, but this is still a lot right? What would you have me do when I'm already occupied as fully as I can be?" she asked of the man seeming to not really know what to say. She didn't want to disappoint him. She didn't want him to feel left out, but she was definitely a bit short on extra places that he could make himself home in. There was also a strange fluctuation of power which Ereshkigal was sure she wasn't really ready to deal with either, but she also couldn't leave anyone out. Even if she was starting to get a bit scared.

Fear was an excellent motivator, Sukuna believed. He'd tormented many creatures since the time before the current world. In moments of fright, they always went above and beyond expectation... at least, their own expectations of themselves. Whatever the case would be for Ereshkigal, she admitted that being 'full' was not an issue. Such a statement would lead Sukuna to accept that he could leave her bursting again and again, and she'd truly have no negative feelings about it. That was enough to act as Sukuna's motivator for the rest of eternity. Surely Ereshkigal herself was prepared for that eventuality. . .

Unprepared was the one called Elysia. A small amount of overindulgence left her running away back into Ereshkigal's body, leaving her other half to deal with four Sukunas. Even Ereshkigal took issue with this, as one could expect her to. "Maybe because you're a coward?" Sukuna asked. Elysia was just reaching a state of mind Sukuna would consider perfect, and then... she was gone. Ereshkigal would have to pay the price for that. Alas, her answer to the fourth Sukuna was one that belied a lack of understanding. She thought she was as occupied as possible. Oh, how very wrong the goddess was. "Who gave you that dumb idea? Your holes are filled, yes. Remember what I said? I'll own you─ every part. You still have hands. You still have feet. You still have tits. The space between your legs, your armpit, the side of your neck..." While he spoke, Sukuna's hand trailed away from Ereshkigal's face and swept its way through those long, pink locks on her head. "I'll even use your hair. Don't tell me you thought I'd let any part of you off the hook? You want me using every little piece of your body, don't you?"

Was fear Ereshkigal's motivator? Well, yes and no. She was afraid of many things, but her own nature wouldn't really allow her to turn down something being offered to her so freely. Actually, she couldn't really stop hersel from consuming something she'd learned to like so much already. As such, the coming extra Sukuna was something she wasn't entirely sure how to address, but definitely something she'd take on. The actions of Elysia led one to believe she was cowardly, but Ereshkigal didn't see those actions as such... maybe because she felt them deep within herself, even as her cores converged back into their solid state. "I don't think I'm cowardly, I am certain she had a fairly good reason for calling it done. She's pretty young after all... she's probably not ready for so much just yet..." she mused about the side of herself that was literally birthed today. Despite her attitude she was brand new, her form not yet fully settled and even her consciousness not yet all it could be. It was reasonable that she'd give responsibility for their continued happiness over to her older self. All of that was beyond even Elysia's motivations as a goddess of love and beauty. The first of which would have her, leaving the happy couple to their honeymoon as much as possible.

As for Ereshkigal, her filled holes and her lack of understanding for potential progress with even a fourth extra she found herself looking to Sukuna with wide eyes. "You. You gave me that idea..." she said curtly. Of course, he had but not in such a closed minded way. He'd made three of himself for her, this made it sound like she was indeed as full as she could be. But he claimed there were more parts to use. Various body parts were listed and not all of them had any specific sexual connotations, but he claimed he could make use of any or all of them. Did she have a problem with that? No, not really, it just seemed... "Excessive. All of that seems like... a lot," she mentioned seeming to be a bit fearful but not really in any position to back down she'd all but accepted already that this was happening. "I don't know if I thought you'd let me off the hook for anything... you haven't given me any reason to assume you even know the meaning of those words," she mused as she looked at him. She wanted to crawl away and die in a corner somewhere. "But... I don't think I mind..." she murmured. What was about to happen to her? What kind of way was he intending to indulge in her? Could she even fault him for wanting to indulge in her so much? No. Not really. Actually, the thought of him using as much of her as she could, completely indulging in her physical form was... exciting? Maybe? Yeah... that was probably the right word. If anything, her body seemed to agree just a bit as she tightened around the pair still present within her holes. She'd all but absorbed the remaining energy she'd been donated already so she supposed anything he wanted to give additionally, she had no problem accepting.

Ereshkigal spoke against her two selves being cowardly, defending the other half by proclaiming her youth as an entity. How strange. She was young in the technical sense, yes, but she had a leg up on Ereshkigal in the strangest way as well. "So I should expect you to be ready, right? She was born ready to take one in the ass, so where does that leave you?" Sukuna wondered this while his hand moved all the way to the tips of Ereshkigal's hair, sliding gently off.

Apparently, Sukuna gave her the idea that she was fully occupied before. Nonsense! Perhaps this was true in the conventional sense of mana transfer, but in Sukuna's case, there was much more to it than that. "You're thinking too much about swapping mana. I don't care about all that. See, this whole deal could be a one-way thing. I could spend all this time exclusively dumping my energy into you, or onto you. You see, I'm not one to skip out on experiences. I'll fuck every bit of flesh on you and fill it with energy, and then... I'll consume you." Sukuna's ultimate clause may have been a bit threatening as he hungrily stared down the goddess. While these words were shared, there was a... thumping. In tandem with the beat of Sukuna's own hearts, that thumping represented heavy footsteps... four of them per set.

Several moments passed before the source of those stomps became visible. From beneath the destroyed shrine, a massive, armored body erupted to a full height of over three meters. This armor hosted Sukuna's original body, possessing just the proportions needed. It had the look of two twins merged at the back, still sporting four arms, four legs and two faces on opposite ends. While one side of the armor was red, the other half was blue in color. When this body arrived near the bed, two Sukunas retreated from Ereshkigal while the other two remained buried within her body. "You don't mind, so you want it. That's what I'm hearing. So... say hello to the old Sukuna~"

In defense of her younger self, Ereshkigal was left open to more prodding. The fact that her younger self had risen with the intent of sex via one of the more initially condemned holes was something of note and merit, but Ereshkigal had an easy explanation for this. "Fertility goddess of love and beauty is born on my best day so far, she was bound to be confident in her own abilities. Besides, we have no idea what I might have been ready to accept if I'd not been both confused and terrified. Those two emotions I can blame you for... I figured I'd been called upon accidentally, no normal person is considering copulating with death!" she said childishly terse about the entire situation. Of course, she'd not been ready for anything initially, it wasn't even obvious to her that she'd not been called upon accidentally. Besides, whenever Ishtar appeared in a place, men typically chose her much to their detriment so she had no reason to assume based on history that the same wasn't going to apply in the moment.

Moving on, according to Sukuna, Ereshkigal spent too much time considering this as a matter of mana transfer. He wanted to experience things, and he'd dump all of his energy into her, just to devour her. There was a bit of shock spreading across the face of the death goddess as she looked back at this man. How was she meant to interpret those words? Maybe she only thought of it from one perspective but it was the one most natural to her being, as such anything else could be considered differently just because this man was the one offering it. "Being honest here, with you looking at me like that and those particular words as your choice, I am not sure if I am meant to feel threatened or excited," she explained as calmly as she could. Of course, if he meant that metaphorically or even if he meant to actually take a great deal of his mana back from her, she supposed she could feel fine about it if it came out in a pleasant way.

Speaking of things which were somewhat frightening. There was a sound which she'd been hearing for a while now but had no way to place. Soon though... all too soon, that sound became something with a full explanation. A gigantic man who seemed to be two smashed together and four legs came stomping up to the bed side. Two Sukuna's seemed apt to abandon Ereshkigal in this moment while two remained buried within her folds and rear. This new being, according to Sukuna was his former self. That was interesting but... why was he here? Oh! He was just saying her not minding meant she accepted. "I... that... you can't go making those kinds of word associations. Regular languages don't work like that!" she had a minor outburst. Where did he plan on fitting someone so large in their multi-body rounds of fornication? Well, she supposed given his own actions she'd likely find out. She'd not volunteered for this, but he seemed to take any words as yes even no in some instances. Even with all those thoughts within her head, Ereshkigal wasn't by her own nature particularly rude as an individual, she'd actually greet this new individual, taking in the look of him and finding it interesting. "Hi... though I am pretty worried about saying such a thing given the circumstances," she stated. Once again she was tapping the two index fingers of her hands together. This was quite the worrying situation and she had no idea where it was going exactly.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast