Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon Shrine <Simitva>

Apparently, Elysia's confidence was to be expected simply because she'd been born on Ereshkigal's best day. How strange. For a time, Sukuna assumed he'd successfully granted Ereshkigal her worst day ever. Maybe his skills were waning after all, or maybe... that single moment of realization was enough to turn worst into best? He supposed that was possible as well. Yes, he'd go on believing that. As for Ereshkigal's confused and terrified state earlier in the day, he'd take every bit of blame... pridefully. "Then I did exactly what I wanted to. Don't worry; there's a lot more where all that fear came from," he admitted.

It seemed every exchange they had was cause for confusion in the goddess. He was clear about his intention to consume her, whatever meaning those words had behind them. Ereshkigal wasn't sure whether threatened or excitement should be what she felt. In Sukuna's experience, the answer was always some strange mix of both. "Those things are the same," he said. In this particular case, Sukuna meant for those words to be true. She should feel threatened and afraid, but she should just as much feel thrilled to gain a new experience. Such should especially be the case in a matter of moments. . .

What exactly did she have to look forward to? The true form of Sukuna in its armored state was upon her in due time. There were no fingers on its four hands, though that fact was not made visible due to the armor it was clad in. Another thing it didn't have, was the ability to speak. It was but a husk responding to its owner's presence and seeking reunion. Why then, did Ereshkigal actually greet it? Well, that wasn't something to question. Ereshkigal herself thought something was worth questioning though─ specifically the way Sukuna received her words. Perhaps 'question' was the wrong word; she outright denied his ability to connect clauses like he did. "Why can't I? You've got a lot to say, but I haven't heard a 'no' out of you yet. So... admit it." In the midst of this exchange, the two mobile Sukunas positioned themselves on the bent legs of the original body's red side. They seated themselves as if taking up a pair of thrones, both still looking toward Ereshkigal. "If you're worried about saying hi, you're finally on the right track. The other one, Elysia, knows the deal, but I'll let you in on it too. Between the two of us, a hello starts with this," he said, both sitting Sukunas holding their own shafts. "And ends with you not being able to think about anything but... what was it? Cum? Yeah, I heard that from the other one enough; I think I remember it properly. You were the one who said you wanted that, though. I guess I delivered to the wrong one at first."

Strange information was being shared between this pair of people. Quite a lot indeed if one were to consider the fact that Ereshkigal still had two people within her person. What was he saying now? Her fear and terror were things he'd wanted to do. That there was more where that came from, her eyes widened at this notion, and she was immediately a bit fearful. "I don't really need that though..." she said quickly. It was quite true, the one now called Ereshkigal did not need anything like fear as far as her own understanding was concerned. To be honest, there was very little in the world that could even scare her and this man was currently at the top of her list. Sukuna was full of strange comparisons and a bit of keen intellect whenever it struck him to be so. He claimed that she should feel both excited and threatened and that only served to further confuse her. Ereshkigal was a death goddess, she was quite used to not feeling anything remotely close to regular human emotions in the same way as everyone else. "They are not the same! I think that makes this situation worse not better..." she mentioned. Still it was rather hard to maintain any amount of dignified thought sitting the way she was.

And now, she was left to do something else. She watched as two Sukuna went and sat on the extended legs of their original self like taking up a strange throne. What were they doing that for? Why was all this still happening? This man had been alive again on this world only a short amount of time, didn't he want to do something else? It appeared the answer to most all of those questions were unknown except the last one which was obviously no. And Sukuna himself was still talking. He claimed she was saying a lot and she was, but he also claimed that she'd not allowed the word 'no' to pass her lips and thus she should admit to wanting it. This line gave her great pause and she seemed to think it over a bit. 'Wait wait... can I actually say no?' she thought absently. Her eyes shifted down to the man beneath her whose face she could see. In the time of pure terror and 'torture' she'd simply relegated herself to torture for self-preservation. She'd not been willing to test her existence against an unknown one. But she'd not actually considered she could say no and walk away from the situation unscathed. That would have been a relief wouldn't it? But... did she actually want to say no? It was a bit confusing to consider. People weren't normally interested in her so she didn't mind him. They had a bit in common and could get along so she had no real compatibility issues, and he wasn't hard to look at as far as she was concerned. In thinking about it calmly she hadn't really disliked anything that had happened so far today, and she was pretty sure that even without feeling like her life was endangered she might have agreed to some sort of interaction with this man.

Oh well, there was still quite a bit of confusion surrounding Sukuna and his actions in general, aside from things he said directly. Moving on from that, he made a few more statemetns which added some modicum of clarity to the rest of their interactions. Hello started with... nudity and throbbing dick. And ended with, her senselessness. Specifically, the word he used was one used to describe what humans thought of as mana, or rather what it downgraded to in their lesser lives. "Look you're the one who made me say something the worst way I could think of..." she mumbled. This was getting scary again. But she'd already followed him here, and she wasn't really inclined to leave. Even though she didn't know what was coming next she kind of wanted to find out, besides that she still wasn't sure she could actually get away from him if she tried. Oh, her eyes were still locked on, and she'd started to feel a bit antsy, enough that her hips were shifting a bit against the two who still occupied her. Was she really about to agree to something so outlandish as what he was saying now? Probably. Yes, it was definitely looking like a yes...

"Yes you do," Sukuna replied with swiftness. What he offered was precisely what Ereshkigal needed, whether she thought so or not. Well... it would be something she needed in hindsight, at least. "Mortals discovered a thing they call drugs, you know? You'll never see someone more paranoid and afraid than when they're on the stuff. Intoxication, fear, paranoia, and... addiction. Where do you think it all comes from?" The two sitting Sukunas were pointing at themselves and each other while this clause reached its conclusion. In the moments following this exchange, Ereshkigal appeared to be in thought─ though only after denying once again that threatened and excited were one and the same.

Was Ereshkigal wondering over her ability to say no? That seemed to be the case as she looked down upon one of the Sukunas still resting within her body. In that moment, Ereshkigal would see that shiteating grin of Sukuna's accompanied by a cheeky wink. If the goddess ever had any ability to say no, she threw it away the moment she took that seal. He could officially force her hand if he wished, yet he had no need to do so while having access to Cursed Speech. There were two methods of making her offer whatever parts of herself he wanted, yet he thought there was more entertainment in simply goading her into such things. Such was the case when he talked her into saying words well outside of her comfort zone earlier, and such would surely be the case again. Forcing people to do things was always so simple, so automatic and mechanical in its execution. In earlier cases with Ereshkigal, it proved more fruitful to have her saying and doing things while being her natural, flustered self.

Whatever the case, Ereshkigal seemed upset about being made to say such things. With that in mind, what could Sukuna do other than... demand that it be a recurring event? "I didn't make you do anything. You set yourself up like that, and you said every word yourself. I didn't control you. That's what's in your head then, right? Since you say I made you do the talking, why don't I actually make you?" With these words said, one more Sukuna pulled away from Ereshkigal, removing himself from her rear while the other connected to her began to lift. "So, what do you think? Should I make you say something even worse right now? I wonder what that brain can come up with now that you're dealing with me, me, me, me... and me~"

There was an immediate comeback made by Sukuna this day. He claimed she did need what he was offering. He was so certain of that, it was a bit too much obviously. Well, that was a weird thing to say, though she didn't like being called a glutton even she could recognize that she was more likely to overindulge than most. Whatever the case, there was a rather pointed explanation given by Sukuna in the moment. Drugs, intoxication, fear, paranoia and addiction all stemmed from him... "I see. Well, I am aware of the things mortals are willing to die over and kill over... more than most anyway. Congratulations," she said honestly. Though she didn't necessarily think she liked feeling any of those things herself he'd definitely done his fair share in making sure creatures would destroy themselves. Still, there should have been a marked difference in knowing these things and feeling them, she didn't like feeling fear or paranoia and the intoxication part just felt confusing. Whatever addiction was she wasn't betting on it being a good thing to experience in absolution either.

Whatever the case, while she was looking down to consider her options of naysaying, she was confronted by that strange grin Sukuna often possessed and... a wink. Her eyes widened upon witnessing this. She was likely weird, but that was kind of cute. She really didn't want to say no to him much at all... he was technically growing on her as an individual. Though she found him to be a bit abrasive she didn't mind him being so, she really was going to have to deal with her other self making such admittances on her behalf. She wouldn't have made such proclamations herself, but she did actually enjoy this man's personality quite a bit. Her face gained a red tint while she was thinking about it, and she found herself wanting to look away. But he'd told her not to earlier so she was sort of stuck in a mental battle with herself over whether it counted or not to look away now. Ugh, whatever, she'd keep it to herself for now and not worry about it too much.

Something she would worry about though, was the version of the man extricating himself from her rear. That was a strange feeling but once he left she felt kind of empty. The one below her seemed to be lifting her up as well. What was he saying now? "I said it because you asked me I wouldn't have done it otherwise, that isn't a placement of blame it is simply the truth," she admitted. Of course, that didn't exactly remove blame from him nor did it alleviate her guilt either. She wasn't sure she wanted to feel the emptiness of him leaving her body so soon, and she wasn't even sure where the thought came from she found herself clinging to him just a bit as she tried to work though what he meant. "Wait wait wait... that's..." was there even a right way to phrase it? He seemed to enjoy trapping her by word usage and so she was trying to be careful and it was still difficult to manage. "Is there even any way to answer this question? Logically if I say don't make me... you will force the issue because you like seeing me squirm. If I say I will say something then I am calling a bluff I am sure isn't actually a bluff... there's always a catch with you I don't know how to navigate it all. I also don't hate it, which probably makes it worse somewhere... I am still not even sure what I am actually supposed to do with five of you!" she seemed to be reaching out for his torso, unconsciously not wanting to be removed from her current perch. She was spiraling in the moment, snapping and a little bit sassy but also showing the faintest sign of not wanting to stop in spite of her own lack of clarity.

"I bet you are. You get to see all the people who end themselves and others over my essence. You know, it was just a matter of suffering when those plants grew. Then... you came along." The more Sukuna spoke, the more satisfied he appeared. By the time his speech reached the next level, two of him were sitting atop his original body with their arms spread wide, as if basking in the glory of realization. "You took it to the next level! They do all that suffering throughout their lives, and once they've hit the limit... they die! Kehahaha! It's the perfect end! No recovery, no light at the end of long darkness, just death! It's perfect!" he shouted. Somehow, these facts had eluded Sukuna until this very moment.

What more eluded him? Certainly not the fact that Ereshkigal had yet to look away from him, nor the fact that she was avoiding the true issue at hand. She couldn't keep hiding her intentions, nor her growing addiction that he'd been alluding to. Even while she beat around the bush, Ereshkigal physically moved to keep the one remaining Sukuna imbedded in her loins. She was clinging, holding on with her womanhood while reaching out to his torso. "Got some abandonment issues? I could stay inside~" he teased, having no intention of actually doing so. He'd be removing her from her current resting place shortly, all to make a point.

The point itself was one shared by every Sukuna present, bar the one obviously missing a proper brain. Ereshkigal had numerous things to say about his approach, and indeed, it was all part of a trap. Telling him not to make her say anything would require her to take things into her own hands. Claiming she would say something would just skip the middle, unless she decided to add additional complexity by trying to avoid making good on the deal. She wasn't sure what to do with five of him, eh? "Six," corrected one of the sitting Sukunas as he tapped on that armored husk. "This one counts as two," he added. "Anyway, it's obvious what you should do. You should scratch that itch we can tell you've got. Don't you feel it? I think the only way to do something about it now is to come clean, unless you want that me over there to pull out and leave you with nothing~"

A small tirade was to follow Ereshkigal's congratulatory statement. It seemed that Sukuna hadn't really considered the long term effects of his essence upon the world. And when he did he found the abrupt and brutal end to those who suffered by his hand, even indirectly, amusing. He claimed that it was all just for the suffering and then the finality of death was introduced and it made it, better? How strange. Ereshkigal was certain no one looked upon death with that kind of happiness. Well there were a few mortal cultures who seemed to appreciate her work more than others. "That is, a little extra dark, but not bad I guess. It's good you're happy. Enjoying one's purpose is important..." she mused. It was interesting she couldn't find reason not to be happy for him in a moment like this, even while not thinking about death as an ending in the same terms that he did.

Whatever the case, the clinging was noticed and came with a bit of teasing. She didn't have abandonment issues. She was used to people leaving and ignoring her, it didn't bother her, she just wasn't ready for parting yet. Such a statement in a teasing manner made her a bit huffy as she caught herself doing something she'd not been making a conscious effort to do in the first place. "I don't have issues, I am used to abandonment. I just... I'm not ready yet," she stated of parting with his form.

Moving on, there was the matter of her admission of not knowing how to navigate their current interaction. It seemed she'd misspoken at least a little, as Sukuna clarified that his original form counted as two people so it was six of him she was dealing with, not five. "That makes it worse. Didn't need that clarification!" Ereshkigal said not understanding her current line of thinking. But he was saying something else now wasn't he? Something she understood, something that triggered her extra memories about these moments and things he'd said when her brain was a bit less steady than it was in the present moment. She should scratch the itch, and come clean before she was vacated by the Sukuna beneath her? "Wait, wait, wait..." she started her brain taking a moment to catch up. Those words, said that way... implied those words he'd used earlier, intoxication and addiction. Was she addicted? Well, she had tried to keep him inside her. She did have a feeling of coming dread at the idea of him leaving her body. She did seem a lot more pliable in moments where he was making offers of mana and its related activities. "Did you, make me addicted to you?!" she seemed shocked by the realization. "That was so unnecessary..." she claimed while rubbing her face. Now that she was thinking about it actively she had to make a conscious effort to stop the movement of one of her hands which was drifting towards that mark over her womb. Why had he bothered going to such extremes? Actually, extremes were pretty normal for him, but still... she'd have gone along with most things without this kind of extra problem being placed upon her.

These two had different outlooks on death and its general purpose, but still, Ereshkigal managed to appreciate Sukuna's satisfaction regarding death's impact on his long-term curses. She was right; enjoying one's purpose was important... literally. To go against one's Source was equivalent to renouncing one's own identity, and therefore becoming weaker. Ereshkigal herself was likely only weak like the other Creators in this world because she was thrown into another purpose. Ah, but that path led to Sukuna receiving two for the price of one, so to speak; he couldn't be upset about that at all. "Somebody should have told the idiot," he declared in the most casual manner.

According to Ereshkigal, she didn't have abandonment issues. Perhaps she would soon enough. For now, she claimed she simply wasn't ready yet. Oh? "I haven't moved in minutes. You're just sitting there with me inside you, and you want to keep that? The mortals have a word for that sort of thing, I think..." Ah yes, Sukuna had heard a great many things. Those mortals, they discovered... kinks or something. Among the infinite list of deviant things they enjoyed, this was something some found enjoyable as well. Even so, the Sukuna beneath Ereshkigal would not halt his rise without purpose.

Where was the purpose? It seemed any discovery of that was to be put on hold, mostly while Ereshkigal came to realize one great fact. At least two copies of Sukuna saw that halted movement of her hand, knowing exactly where it was going. "Maybe you are addicted. Maybe it's not quite an addiction yet," he mused. It was quite hard to tell when addiction was properly formed and solidified without certain showings, but the early signs were definitely there for Ereshkigal. She said it was... unnecessary. Was it, though? If that were the case, maybe she shouldn't have allowed it. "It wasn't unnecessary at all. I never said I made you addicted. You did it yourself, when you decided to accept the second Binding Vow." This explanation was given by the most talkative Sukuna thus far: the one sitting on his original body's front-left leg. Meanwhile, the copy beneath Ereshkigal was continuing to lift her slowly from himself. The other nearest to her was standing in a somewhat provocative location, as his girth would now be found resting atop her head.

Ereshkigal's understanding of things seemed to be taken at face value. The only thing Sukuna had to say in the moment was that someone should have shared that information with Ishtar, whom he referred to as an idiot. That would garner a little chuckle from the pink haired girl, who was good-natured in most instances except those surrounding Ishtar. "That would require her listening which isn't her strong suit as we have all seen," said Ereshkigal in the snarky way she tended to say such things. "And someone did tell her but she interprets things as she wishes," Ereshkigal said of the lass she'd decided she'd disown at her earliest convenience. In truth, Ishtar had received the same lessons she assumed all of them did, she simply didn't retain or even hear the information when it was mentioned properly. Oh well, that was water under the bridge and not really a direct concern of Ereshkigal's any more, instead she could happily live knowing that every time she referred to her by her old name, she'd bite her tongue for eternity.

Beyond that point, in this moment, Sukuna brought attention to the fact that Ereshkigal had been sitting with him just resting inside of her for however long they'd been having this conversation. This was true, but it was simply the fact that Eresh, wasn't quite ready to feel empty yet. Ah, but the mortals had a word for this sort of thing... she didn't doubt that information, "Mortals have words for a lot of things that don't register to normal minds, or sometimes even damaged ones... As for keeping it, I like it there..." she said with some added thought. She'd heard an interesting number of catcalls and words issued to her by people she knew could only see her as a giant veiled skeleton. Whatever the case, such things were usually just cause for their added imprisonment and torture by the Gallu.

Moving on, it seemed that her realization about her potential addiction was a thing acknowledged by Sukuna as maybe something that hadn't been set in quite enough yet. She was being lifted off the lap of one Sukuna while another gave her a lot of information. Ah, it'd become a thing that could happen when she accepted the second binding vow... "You'd really pin that on me, like you weren't holding me hostage, by my body's feelings? I didn't even know what I was missing, just that I was empty. I don't like feeling empty..." she explained. Ah, there was now a Sukuna with his dick resting atop her head. Her eyes were starting to travel unconsciously. She was looking at it. Her mouth moving to speak but she was licking her lips thinking about the past moments and maybe future ones too with far too much detail for a passing moment of conversation. "You issued a Binding Vow to take ownership of me. That makes me your responsibility..." she mentioned. She hadn't forgotten the words she'd spoken in her agreement. She took ownership of him in the same way he claimed it of her, she wondered in the moment if the power of words her mother once spoke of truly the worked the way that implied. She supposed she'd find out eventually. There was an echoing feeling of emptiness as her eyes looked up at his cock. She could blame him for all the things he did to her, but in truth, given how she felt in the moment she likely would have allowed him to do the same things even without fear and terror being the initial feelings she had about the situation.

Each time the one called Ishtar was spoken of, the conversation had something to do with her stupidity. Well... it wasn't as if she had much else to talk about; she was essentially all looks and idiocy from what Sukuna had seen. "I should have erased her when I had the chance. Next time, I guess I'll waste less effort basking in the moment. She was more trouble than satisfaction anyway," he stated with a tinge of regret. What a waste that ordeal was. . .

Sukuna remained at least partially within Ereshkigal's undercarriage because... she liked it there. How very simple, yet understandable. Sukuna himself was quite fond of the exchange whether he was thrusting or resting, but he had greater things in mind. As such, that one would continue slowly, slowly pushing her off. What would Ereshkigal feel? He hoped to share the pleasure of movement, while also offering the agony of encroaching emptiness. It seemed the latter was becoming true.

He had been holding her hostage by her own body's feelings. He had also been the one to create those feelings. Ereshkigal was no fan of feeling empty, and her admission of that gave Sukuna additional munitions with which to torment her. As for the Binding Vow making her his responsibility, perhaps she was overlooking the whole 'deal with the devil' part Sukuna enjoyed so much. She was his to deal with, yes, but only while her 'soul' was worth consuming. How would she accomplish that? Very easily... sort of. "You're not my responsibility. You're my breakfast, lunch and dinner. You're my entertainment. You're my relief. You're my property," he listed. "You don't like feeling empty? I suggest you do something about it, little girl. The way I see it, you've got a choice to make, and neither of them is something you want to do." Sukuna was rambling, all for great purpose. All four copies were grinning from ear to ear, knowing Ereshkigal's mind was quickly catching up to her body. Three Sukunas saw her tongue trace her lip while she glanced up at the meat-rod upon her head. "You can embarrass yourself any time you like. Or, you can save face and deal with emptiness when it comes. I'm an 'easy way/hard way' kind of demon, you see. So... the easy way, or the hard way? The choice is yours."

Ereshkigal watched and listened while Sukuna spoke of Ishtar. She understood, she also missed the idea of killing Ishtar, and would gladly join in on such a thing whenever it came up again. "Don't be too hard on yourself, using someone else to get her out of a thing, is one of the few things I've seen her do before," Ereshkigal mused. They could take solace in eventually murdering the woman, and could likely have a bit of fun with it whenever it came up again. She knew a rather easy way to find her. That would be fine they could do something about her later.

Now, though, she had a problem which was headed for her. She continued to be lifted off this man's groin and her body didn't like it at all. Well, that wasn't true, the movement itself was quite nice and would likely have been acceptable if she knew for certain the man was going to move himself back inside as the next motion. It was almost torturous but kind of good, good enough that a small moan slipped from between those gently parted lips of hers. She'd become quite honest in their moments together and she would likely end up more so... she knew it.

Then there was the matter of semantics, which seemed to be quite important when dealing with demons. There was a claim, Ereshkigal wasn't his responsibility. She was several other things, including meals, relief, entertainment and property. Ah, right he did use words like that. He was quite brash and abrasive, and she didn't actually mind that, and what was more there were apparently only two options for dealing with him after he'd extracted himself from the core of her being. "Ds ven wemlin czek, Si wemlin ven," she repeated those words in a moment like this. Even with her eyes watching his cock, even with her body disagreeing with his extraction, and even as his words spelled her emotional doom. Ah, it was just her emotions... they couldn't actually kill her. Would she actually embarrass herself to get what she wanted in a moment like this? Maybe, did it count as being embarrassing when it was just the two of them? That seemed like the sort of philosophical question she'd only really have time to take up when her mind was already burning from an overdose. "Not a choice, it's an illusion..." she said after giving it a thought. Even so, he'd not lied directly in anyway since she met him, so she could give him a great deal of leeway in how he chose to be himself. Obscenity seemed to be quite a complex concept to manage. Easy way or hard way, wasn't an actual choice. The end of the line was still the same place, it was just about how much she was willing to suffer to get there. And it should have been obvious how she saw such things. Now, what words would she be using to elicit the outcome that was coming whether she would have agreed to it or not? A deep breath would occur as she prepared herself, what was going to come out of her mouth was a strange sentence, but she was pretty sure it covered all the bases. She was shifting about a hand resting atop that mark on her womb. "Please, I want you to fill all my holes, devour me if you want, just fill me with cum and don't leave me empty, I NEED it!" When she was done speaking her mouth opened gently as if she was expecting to have her throat filled. She'd come to the conclusion it was okay to be like this as long as you had a specific target in mind.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast