"There's no reason not to believe in everything, right? Here's a fun thought: Everything is real, somewhere. Apply that to anything you want, and I bet you'll have a fun time," he mused. At times, Albertus could sound like something of a conspiracy theorist in this world. That was a title he heard several years prior, which in context helped him overcome the brazen way he pointed out truths about unknown realities. This world couldn't take facts beyond what its people could experience with their own senses, yet a bit of imagination seemed fine to them.

Moving on, Meron refused to believe there was anything that made her especially different from the other female humans of this world. She couldn't have been more wrong in that assertion. Once more, it was time for Albertus to speak what he knew as truth... but share it more as a 'belief' if he could manage it. "Never say that. Everything about you makes you especially different. You could count all the stars in the sky before you could finish listing the differences between one person and another. Trust me; I've counted them myself. But, let's start with the obvious. Physically, you're bound to have an easier time with a bunch of kids than anyone else in this region. I haven't seen anyone like you in a very long time. . ." Albertus' statement trailed off there. He spoke only truth when commenting on Meron's physique, as the last person he saw with those proportions was his own daughter, another Creator from the old world. They were built that way for a reason, yet this human mimicked their structure somehow.

Whatever the cause behind her physique that would have once been considered divine, Meron had few arguments against accompanying him. In fact, she had more to say about the idea that he was a stranger by now. That was fair. "Then c'mon, join your comrade in an adventure! I'm not gonna party by myself all night!" he stated as a matter of fact. Albertus had already begun walking, albeit backwards while facing Meron. One hand was extended in offer as he expertly weaved between other drunkards in the bar, never so much as touching another person's body in doing so. How he managed as much while so heavily intoxicated may have been a wonder of the world, but his eyes never left their target. This Kujaku Meron was going to enjoy her evening just as he did, simply because it was a worthwhile endeavor.