Oh? Bars existed for the sake of providing unconditional happiness to all goers. Even the downtrodden could know joy in the face of intoxication; Albertus had quickly become a believer in that. With that, and with a silent toast to follow an oddly-pointed speech, Albertus was right back to downing glass after glass. Humans didn't even drink water with the ease he showed consuming hard liquor, yet Albertus himself could hardly tell a difference between the two. This drink was just far more delicious, and had one hell of a side-effect to boot.

According to the woman whose name he'd yet to learn, he was... worldly? That was a laughable notion; she didn't know the half of it. "That might be the first time I've heard that. But, if it works, why not? I'll take it," he mused between gulps. Casual discussion was not a thing he'd been exposed to very much since appearing in this world. Even so, it was quickly growing on him. There was something peculiar about this woman. It seemed almost as if he was connected to her in some way he wasn't connected to any other human in this world. Could she have been the one at the other end of his reincarnation? No, surely he didn't accidentally create this world's equivalent of a divine, right? Maybe it was time to take a few things into consideration. . .

That time would come shortly. For now, there was a question hanging in the air. What had the woman down this night, was the celebration of a birthday not her own. What could that have meant? It was surely something beyond Albertus' understanding. From what he knew, the annual recurrence of the date one was born on had become a thing of joy in this world. "Huh? I thought those things were happy here. Does this area not like aging or something?"