Albertus wasn't concerned at all that Meron was openly staring at him. In fact, he hadn't taken his eyes off her once since she returned to the bedroom. That didn't even have anything to do with her choice of attire when coming back; she was purely the most magnificent specimen he'd come across in literal eons. Any God of Creation belonging to the male persuasion would be elated to swap mana with such a gem as her. Hell, one didn't even have to be a Creator for that. Had she been born in the world prior to its segmentation, she'd have been the most desirable and revered goddess of all. Even he couldn't fathom the amount of mana she'd be capable of storing in that body.

"Distracting, huh? That's a first," he mused upon hearing a new form of address for himself. No matter; he was soon to be following Meron's instruction by sliding toward a more open section of the bed to lie down upon. "But, I get it. Almost. I'd call you a distraction even clothed, though there wouldn't be a point. I'll call you the main focus," he added. Flat on his back, Albertus watched with maximum intent while Meron mounted his lap. It was interesting to see that her clothes were something she thought to just move aside, but... more interesting still was that moist pair of lips previously slightly hidden beneath lace. Seeing its gleam directly was quite different; he didn't expect that from a human. "Wow," Albertus chanted while brazenly staring this woman in the crotch.

He then expected penetration... yet that was not the next step. One brow lifted while Meron rubbed her lower lips up his tool, spreading moisture onto his skin from base to tip. Ah, so she meant to lubricate it with her mana before insertion? No? No seemed to be the answer. Just before what could have been insertion, Meron slid her way back down. Albertus immediately figured this was all part of the plan. Having the spongier pair of lips she possessed rubbing against the underside of him was startlingly pleasant─ pleasant enough that he was pulsing with an influx of mana to the groin, and he hadn't even made it a conscious effort.