Suddenly, Albertus understood everything about how humans perceived dancing now. This was akin to a ritual of some sort, but more of a... mating ritual. Was this what became of the old fertility dances? He supposed it made sense as a method of preparing one or both participants in creation. Besides, it was already seeming quite... fun. The words of Meron were strange, though. That escalated quickly, did it? "Really? I figured you knew it was coming," Albertus claimed. If he had full understanding of modern things already, perhaps he would have meant that in a very specific way. Looking at this woman, it was a certainty that she excelled at causing the rise of men all over the world.

True enough though, he did understand now. Well... that wasn't exactly true; Albertus' understanding was clear to both, yet true in very different regards. "Yeah, I think I get it. Feels good," he said with utmost nonchalance. Albertus was beginning to find a more suitable groove now that he understood dancing in his own way. A quick glance gave him a full detailed look at every person in the nightclub. With a few hundred examples in mind over the course of two seconds, he soon took on wider movements that became more purposed each time his lap found firmer contact with Meron's backside. His hands were loosely resting upon her hips as to avoid impeding any of her own movements, though at certain points in the dance, one or both of his hands were raised overhead. "Somebody should have told me about this years ago! This is awesome!" he exclaimed in the midst of it all.