Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lahmu Keep

Had Meron become strange? Well, no... not yet. The consumption of his mana would make her something otherworldly over time, though the world they were in may have extended that timeframe quite a bit. Apparently, this world's limitations for humanity was far more than Albertus expected. Normally, Albertus would have expected his expulsion to occur in the depths of another Creator's throat, not a drop of it spilled. Meron, however, had taken him only as far as her mouth. There was also seemingly an issue of quantity in place; a great deal of his expulsion spewed out of her mouth to land upon her breasts, and even on Albertus' abdomen. Luckily for him, his shirt had been pulled up just enough to avoid being soiled.

"Haah~ that's better than I thought," he commented while his breathing moved toward normalcy. Speaking of things becoming normal though, their leisure was stepping in the other direction. Meron alleged that the quantity was some amount of excessive, and the flavor was more pleasant than expected to boot. Had he miscalculated? Well... frankly, he figured it would be fine to avoid changing his natural expulsion at all. This was a rather fun event that he intended to enjoy naturally. "Sounds like you liked it. That's good. Well... you might've let a little bit slip out there," he quipped. Looking down, he saw quite a bit of white liquid upon the woman while she filled his lap. Though it should have been considered a waste of valuable mana, he rather enjoyed the sight. How strange. He'd have to apologize for judging his brother about such things when they next met, having previously been in disbelief about something so wasteful being worthwhile. "So how did you mean to say it?"

There was so much to unpack about what just happened in the back of this limousine. Meron, had just fellated a guy, that wasn't all together too odd. But before that he'd drank her breast milk and been pleased about it. That was pretty weird. Albertus, had seed that tasted only of mineral spring water, and made her orgasm in her own pants, that was likely a bit weird. She felt like she'd wasted quite a bit of it by virtue of it feeling nice. She'd accidentally said something and had it sound slutty, that wasn't all too abnormal given her drunken state, but Albertus himself didn't really seem to mind it. Her understanding of men had been completely shifted this day. As for his quip, she ended up replying to that while licking her lips and examining the spillage on her body. "Well... it was kind of a lot. I did like it. I wasn't expecting it," she said not knowing how he'd take such information. Perhaps it'd simply been a long while for him too, and he didn't masturbate or anything like that.

Still, Meron was quite pleased, glad he'd enjoyed his release and she'd enjoyed providing it. Though there was quite a bit of spillage, it was far from the worst thing that could have happened. As for what she originally meant, she wasn't sure completely how to explain it, and managed to look more abashed than she had even in moments prior to this one. "I well... normally it's like a bitter little spurt. The consistency is also grossly thick, the combination usually isn't very good. But this is like almost drinkable so it's just surprising I guess. I didn't expect to like it, it was shocking," Ah a bit of honesty but she couldn't really get over the fact that she'd actually had a minor orgasm of her own from the act of swallowing. Maybe, it was just a powerful thing and it just felt good to succeed? Perhaps that was a good assumption. Whatever the case, she'd work herself up and out of his lap, only to hear a little tap on the divider which would make her jump. "We'll be arriving in 3 minutes." said the driver through the muffling before the music went back up. Meron's eyes widened, she'd almost forgotten they were in a car in the first place.. "Definitely forgot I was headed home in the first place," she said rubbing a bit of extra off her face and very unconsciously dragging it towards her lips. Definitely not something she would have done outside of such a moment. Soon after she offered the man some wet wipes so that they might make themselves a bit closer to presentable before they had to leave this car. Perhaps they'd avoid that bit of shame.

Ah, things were beginning to make sense. With Meron's explanation, Albertus had a better understanding of the oddities he presented. She did like what she received; it was just strange to her. Her experience dictated that such fluid from a man was bitter and in small quantity. Albertus definitely wouldn't be changing the way he functioned if that was what he had to do. Indeed, he much preferred the idea of being totally outlandish in a satisfying way. "Oh. Groovy," he replied.

Somewhere, in some time period, a man who probably looked like the black-haired version of Albertus may have been sneezing... if he could even do that now. Albertus really owed that one a conversation in which his understanding was shared. That destructive brother of his had been right all along. Albertus couldn't have agreed more while watching this ridiculously-curvaceous woman lick his fluids from around her mouth. "Well, let me know if, when and where you want anymore of that. It's my job to make that happen," he said in a strangely serious fashion. What he spoke was truth; it had always been Albertus' duty to provide exactly what Meron would soon be trying to clean up. Ah, but why was she bothering with that? A quick notification from their driver mentioned the amount of time before their arrival. Meron had forgotten about their journey, and so had Albertus. Being handed moist cloths of some sort however, he had no idea what he was expected to do. Would it not simply absorb? "Well, what's three minutes? That's plenty of time, I think," he said before addressing the presumed purpose of these wet cloths. "Why don't you just leave it on?" Albertus wondered simply, knowing that a Creator would have already absorbed the seed into their flesh if they were in a hurry of any sort. Perhaps it would have helped if Albertus knew anything about these 'kink' things humans had. . .

An explanation was all that Albertus would receive. In truth, if this was the oddest sexual encounter Meron was to have, it was far from the worst thing she'd ever experience. Reproductive fluids that tasted and smelled like water were far better than those bitter, bleachy splotches she aimed to get rid of and spit out almost immediately. Ah, but that didn't really account for what would be happening her. Eventually, Meron caught herself and stopped the strange desire she had to lick herself clean and feel the gentle pulsing of her nether as a direct side-effect. She was simply starting to believe she'd come to like such secretions in her time of being starved. Luckily enough, there was something more strange to distract her from her own changing tastes.

First and foremost there was a strange offer from this man to give her his fluids wherever, whenever and if she wanted them. Her eyes widened as such a statement. It was made so seriously and in earnest that she hadn't even considered it to be a thing she could say no to. Even so, it was also strangely heartwarming to hear in such a way. Did he truly think it worthwhile to do something for her? It seemed like he had essentially made himself on-call for her sexual desires, even if he hadn't stated that in a way which was most obvious. "That's a pretty direct offer, I don't think I mind though..." she mused. It was strange, but this whole thing seemed like one of those intense romance novel things. Where she was becoming a part of a lifestyle she didn't necessarily understand completely given her own originally vanilla choices. Ah, and that thought would only become more ingrained as she tried to pass this man a wet cloth and he made the suggestion she leave it on herself. He wanted to mark her with his seed? Was this some sort of possession? Why was that kind of... hot? There was a bit of surprise in Meron's face, and her natural disposition made her a bit submissive in the first place so she'd accept it. She blushed pretty hard when thinking of how to answer him, "It's a bit kinky isn't it? Marking someone like this... I don't really mind I just wasn't expecting it. Guys who are into that sort of thing are usually pretty abrasive and don't participate in the softer more romantic stuff," she explained her own understanding. Still, with three minutes left she decided she'd at least, go about tucking herself back into her clothing. It wasn't nearly as sticky as she thought it would be, given its consistency it might sink into her skin in the same manner that lotion did over time.

Meron didn't mind his offer to be an on-demand mana supplier. That much was something Albertus always expected; his energy had always been in very high demand after all. In this case, maybe it wasn't for that exact reason... but what did the specifics really matter? Whether for power, lifeforce or simplistic enjoyment, he tended to keep himself available and interested. "Then it's settled. Call on me whenever you like," he declared.

The time had come for something else out of the ordinary. His suggestion that Meron leave the fluid on her breasts and face was called... kinky? That was a human way of calling something bizarre or perverse, but how could that be? He wasn't sure. In terms of marking another individual, he could only understand it as injecting them with his mana, which technically always linked two souls together in some respect. "Well I'm down to participate in anything fun. And why wouldn't I mark you? You're perfect for it!" he said in a manner that was, for him, entirely innocent. While making proclamations that may or may not have been strange in this world, he reached out to take another trickle of liquid mana from Meron's face unto his thumb. He purposely left a bit, which may or may not have contributed to further misunderstanding, but what he did move was gently rubbed across the woman's bottom lip. "And honestly, it looks good on you. I really figured people around here would be excited to be seen with this on them. That's how things were where I used to live. It gives you a special kind of glow~"

Albertus seemed pleased by the idea that Meron might call on him sometime to be 'supplied'. Of course, they likely had some very different ideas about this whole thing but, Meron wasn't really truly in any position to deny him, nor did she really want to. "Alright, I will..." she stated. Still it was strange, Albertus made it seem like she was such a desirable thing to have, after she'd been all but abandoned and discarded by her husband. It was quite refreshing to be wanted again, and oddly esteem building to know he didn't mind being publicly or privately connected to her.

To further this idea, he proclaimed that he was up for fun. And beyond that made the claim that she was perfect for marking and the like. This man truly had a strange and wide variety of kinks applied to his list. Adding to those he swiped at a bit of what had been left on her face dragging it towards her bottom lip but leaving some where it had been. He contentedly drew it across her bottom lip, leaving her to lick it away once more out of a reflex but also making her stare at him strangely. "I... well... if you say so," she managed. She'd not been so flustered in quite a while and it likely didn't help her current understanding at all. Oh well, it was fine right. He claimed that he expected people to be excited by things like that... and that where he lived it would have been seen as exciting, bestowing upon the wearer a special sort of glow. She couldn't deny there was something kind of good about being wanted. It made her feel like less of a failure as a woman, even so there were many things this man could do to her, that she didn't really think about, "I feel like you might have grown up in a way that most would find a bit strange. It makes you pretty unique I think..." she mused. His man was definitely some mix of hard and soft that she wasn't actually used to dealing with. Tonight was going to be strange to her in some way, and she was pretty well aware of that, even so she couldn't really say she wasn't looking forward to trying something new and having it not just be something that ended up making her feel ashamed of herself. Eventually they'd arrive and she'd be mostly put back together, though not without a couple of smudges of semen on her face and shoulders. Her clothes were back in place and she'd be ready to exit the limousine with her items in hand by the time the driver approached to open the door for them.

Her home was a modern style mansion with all the modern amenities and an open concept. It was mostly white, grey, and silver, sleek and exceedingly clean. She lived in this place alone and had neighbors on either side of her, but it wasn't a bad neighborhood and everyone mostly kept to themselves. She would at the very least before leaving this car, pick up that box of condoms. She didn't know what she wanted in life anymore but she was quite certain making babies wasn't supposed to be part of her weekend of fun.

And so, there was an arrangement made between Albertus and Meron, as one would have been in ages long past. Some others would have called it a binding vow or something of the sort. Ah, but Albertus had no interest in forcing 'lesser' creatures into things like that. What was the point of doing that sort of thing, if the other individual didn't even know what it was? No, he'd much rather leave it at an agreement between... comrades? That seemed right.

When he rubbed that small amount of semen onto Meron's lip, she licked at it. That could have been some natural response, he supposed, but it was inconsequential. Albertus thought this exchange was perfectly normal. He didn't get some sort of jolly from it, nor was he intending to mark Meron as his in any way. Well, he wasn't at all opposed to showcasing their apparent connection. It seemed Meron wasn't opposed either, even if she took his gesture as such. It was true either way that he'd grown up very differently, and as a result saw the world in ways humanity never could. He never even saw the point of covering himself up, but he'd go about doing so before the limousine door opened, simply because he'd been warned against exhibitionism. It took no effort at all to fasten his breeches prior to exiting the vehicle, at which point he was essentially pinned to Meron's backside just as he had been when they entered. His erection hadn't gone anywhere after all; he still had use of it. "Nice place," he commented from her rear while looking out unto the building they would soon enter.

Meron came to be in an agreement with Albertus. She had no problem with what she was agreeing to in a technical sense, a developing friendship that might have some sexual connotations if she was willing to be involved was something she considered reasonable for her current aspect of life. Here and now, she was just trying to get over the past, she couldn't have even thought of something more commital, and wasn't even sure she'd look for it if she could. No, technically for the time being, she wanted space and the ability to come to know more about herself not simply in the context of being someone's wife and mother and that was fair enough.

Moving on from that, when they finally left the car, Meron kept her eyes suspiciously down, but that didn't stop a little smirk from appearing on the face of her driver. It was good to see this woman enjoying her life and he wouldn't ever speak to the contrary. The man she took home was quite the specimen and in his humble opinion a great step forward and up from her former husband. Regardless there was a bit of commentary about her place, while her eyes widened knowing about the remaining stiffness of this man's erection. He didn't appear to be any younger than she was, so it wasn't youth keeping him stiff. Did he really just find her so attractive that the spillage from earlier wasn't enough to drain him? That was an interesting thought, wasn't it? "Thanks, it took me a while to get it the way I wanted, but I'm pretty satisfied with it now," she said of the house, which she'd taken a great deal of time and money to change out of the image her former husband had of it. That little ring of keys jingled in her hands as she opened the doors. She flickered on a few lights and opened to a big breezeway with a large window at the end leading to some open steps. She had clean and sleek greys, whites and a little bit of black dotting her furniture as decorations and a breakfast bar opening into a large kitchen as well. A sectional couch seemed to surround a fireplace and that was all the ground floor. And on this floor past the steps was her own bedroom/bathroom combination. She had a few guest rooms up stairs but she rarely went there. "Do you need or want anything?" she asked seeming to want this man to feel comfortable within her space.

Now that he was pressed against Meron's backside once more, Albertus came to realize something new. He was not acting on his nature as a Creator to remain firm. No, the hardness he currently boasted was indeed sheer excitement for what was obviously soon to come. Both parties were taking massive steps forward. While Meron gradually moved toward freedom from her past, Albertus gradually moved toward a new and riveting future. As for the building they were entering, it allegedly took some time for Meron to design it as she liked. That was a strange notion for Albertus, but... at least she had something she was satisfied with. "I guess any amount of time invested is worthwhile as long as you're happy in the end," he mused.

Soon enough, they were stepping inside. Albertus glanced around the mansion's interior and saw not just a house, but a most magnificent canvas. Maybe one day, one of his kind would be all about the visuals of spaces like this. As Albertus thought about this, he could almost feel such a person in his Source. One day... maybe. Whatever the future held, the here and now was more imperative. Albertus no longer needed to remain pressed against Meron's rear, but he didn't seem to be going anywhere regardless. He had a glance at the sitting room and kitchen from this entry hall, even having a peek up the stairs from where he stood. All the while, he was still throbbing gently against the woman's rear. "There's almost as much space here as there was in the club. You should get music and some of those fancy lights," he commented absently. Moving on, Meron wondered if he needed or wanted anything. Albertus was an old soul from a bygone world; he didn't really need anything. There was something he wanted, however. "Hmm. All I want is what I came here for, really. If there's something you want to throw my way, I don't mind. But... I'm just here for you."

Albertus' state could only be interpreted as excitement by someone like Meron. Even so, she seemed to be comforted by it, it'd been quite a while since she'd even acknowledged a man showing interest in her as a real thing, here and now it seemed like he was just happy to be in her presence and invited to her being in anyway. Oh, that was really an interesting thought... perhaps if she wasn't drunk she would have considered properly explaining her thoughts. But right now it wasn't important. She played happy hostess and introduced the man to her living space seemingly happy to be there, "I... thanks, I guess I hadn't thought about it like that," she stated. She knew many thought her redesign of her house was a waste, but she couldn't live in a space that only served to remind her of everything she'd lost.

Ah but losses didn't matter now. All that mattered was that she was playing happy hostess while being drunk to a man she was planning to sleep with properly who was by his own physical characteristics still planning to sleep with her. He claimed her house had about as much space as the club and stated she should get some lights and music. She could only chuckle at the notion. What would she be doing with club lights and music in her house? Well... "I'll consider if you're coming to dance with me... I mean I have a sound system but I wouldn't want to wake my neighbors~" she mentioned as they moved. It was something she realized, that even though this man could have separated himself from her, he was still rather firmly pressed against her. In turn she seemed almost excitable about her movements forward. She dropped all the things she didn't need at a stand by the door, slipped out of her shoes and walked about barefoot within her own space. But her little question to this man had been answered in a specific way. He'd take whatever she offered, but he only came here for her?! Her eyes widened and she glanced over her shoulders at this man seemingly surprised by him. She was blushing intensely, it was strange to her, to feel so desirable. "Hm, o-- okay. Follow me then~" she managed, though she still wasn't quite over the shock. But she was definitely more turned on in the moment. Ah, and she was still drunk, she realized this with every step she took, every little giddy heartbeat in her chest and hitched breath. Yes, he'd definitely be getting what he wanted out of her.

In opposition to all the light colors of her living room, her bedroom was a great deal darker. It had dark wood floors with charcoal grey paint in the walls. It had big windows covered by thick curtains and a king size bed, technically suspended from several strong beams in the ceiling to it floated off the floor just a bit. Off to one side she had a bathroom and a door to her walk-in closet within. There was a chair present in the room and a vanity with high stools and a large mirror. Upon leading him to this room, she strangely made time for separation though she almost didn't want to... "Give me just a second to freshen up, you can make yourself comfortable here~" she said. Her home was a rather secure place, and though her bedroom was a bit dark, it was still a bit cozy. And then she'd run off, to her bathroom, and then into her closet stripping down to search for a more pleasant set of undergarments to show him.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast