Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lahmu Keep

Albertus seemed to almost exist for a singular purpose: informing others of better ways to view their own lives. Well... he did have another obvious purpose, but that was neither here nor there; it would be found somewhere better than a breezeway. In the here and now, he could only acknowledge the building they were now in. "That's pretty much what I'm best at. My outlook on everything tends to be a little different from most people. You're welcome," he said from a position not very far from Meron's ear, given how close their bodies were at the time.

Meron admitted that she would potentially go for the setup he suggested, if he was coming to dance with her. As suggestions went, that one was grade-A in his book. "Dance with you? Any day you like; I couldn't get enough of the dance we had. I figured it'd be even better if we didn't have to leave before the clothes came off," he mused nonchalantly. Ah, it seemed Meron did at least have music in her abode. She didn't want to wake her neighbors, but... that was another thing Albertus didn't fully understand. "Isn't volume a thing?" he wondered earnestly.

Moving on, Albertus was instructed to follow the woman. His words were true; there was only one thing he intended to gain from this visit. If Meron had anything else she intended to share, he'd entertain it as an idea. Primarily though, he wanted only one thing, and he fully intended to be forthright about it. Albertus followed along with a light wobble and heavy swagger, up the stairs and into a bedroom that was rather interestingly set up. Albertus whistled upon having a quick look around, taking special note of the dangling bed farther in. "I like it. Since you said get comfortable..." Without much hesitation at all, Albertus stepped away from the already-parting Meron. He'd take it upon himself to flop on that hanging mattress, waving off the thought of Meron 'freshening up' as it were. "Not sure why, but go ahead and do whatever you need. This is an awesome spot; I'll be here when you're done doing whatever~"

According to Albertus his outlook on everything seemed to be a little different from everyone else's. Upon hearing this all Meron could do was laugh a little, "I think that is a bit of an understatement~" she said. Still, this man was quite the interesting individual. She couldn't help but like him the more and more he spoke. Actually she was probably also just a bit turned on, given how closely those words were spoken to her ear, she could have moaned given that sensation but managed, to hold it back, or at least she thought she did.

Moving on, their newly thought of dance, was apparently something that Albertus would agree to. Or rather, he seemed content to be involved in a dance with her, especially if they wouldn't have to go anywhere else before getting naked. That was such an interesting bit of news. It further fed into her idea of simply being well liked by this man, surely he couldn't be so open about being so sexually interested in her? Ah, but he definitely was, even claiming his knowledge of volume as if it was enough. "I mean yeah... volume definitely exists, if you'd take a quiet little dance I suppose I'd be fine with that too. I don't have club lights though, only dimmers~" she chimed. Dimmers were another design choice fueled by the way she thought, sometimes she didn't want bright and happy and nothing made that more obvious than her bedroom.

She watched as this man went to collapse on her bed, seeming to enjoy it quite a bit by his own words. "I'm glad you like it~" she mentioned happily. He claimed he'd be there when she got back and she could only hope so... As for what she needed to do, it was simple. She figured since he'd been a good sport about everything and she was now really feeling everything he might as well get something interesting out of it. She went about stripping out of her current clothing, rubbing the unabsorbed semen with the motions not seeming to realize it'd basically sunk in like lotion up to this point. Ah, and now she was looking through her closet but only after beginning to gargle. Why? She was looking for a little black negligee, with a black lace thong and a bralet made out of the same thing leaving a great deal of her skin exposed. Ah, she even managed to find the little short robe that was basically just a see through piece of silk to wear on top of it. She gargled, spit and with fresh breath, a clean mouth, and a newly donned outfit she looked at herself in the mirror. Maybe there really was something to his words, she felt like she looked legitimately happier in the moment, and went about coming out to find Albertus. "Alright, I'm pretty sure, I'm ready now~" she said, stepping out leaning against the wall, waiting for a bit of appraisal and approval while dimming the lights of this room just a bit. After all, there was nothing worse than staring into a bright light bulb at random.

Albertus hardly needed to be told that he was very... different compared to the humans of this world. He knew all too well, though it couldn't be said what the differences really were. The man could only remain silent in such regards, leaving Meron to go about her business. Of course, her business involved many things that included addressing music volume and its existence overall.

In all honesty, Albertus wasn't one who cared about the volume of music. So long as it could be heard, he'd dance to it. Actually... he could dance to music that wasn't even heard─ even music that wasn't real at all. She didn't have to have strobe lights so long as there was music and a viable dance partner. Ah, and what a coincidence... Meron claimed she had both. "Quiet or loud, light or no light, I don't really mind. A quiet dance actually doesn't sound too bad on the old ears. I'm not opposed to dancing slow either~" he chimed.

After a few words were shared and Albertus took his place in a bed of utmost comfort to his drunk and swimming mind, Meron wandered off to the washroom. He didn't mind a bit of waiting. In fact, he took the time of waiting to further appraise the room around him. It was a great bit darker than other locations throughout the house. Albertus could assume why, but there wasn't a lot of room for assumption regardless. No, it was quite clear why the room she spent at least half of her days in was so bleak. The bedroom was a reflection of the mind... but it seemed the mind was undergoing a great many changes at present. When Meron emerged from the washroom, she revealed the fact that she'd also visited the closet. No longer was she wearing those leggings and that sweater. Meron now sported something black and primarily lace, including some strange belt connected to her legwear. Those undergarments could hardly be called what they were, being virtually nonexistent and being translucent where they were. Albertus was quick to sit up and behold the woman leaned against the door. The lights may have been dimmed, but nothing affected his sight now. "Far out!" he exclaimed. "This is what you meant, huh? Don't ever wear that other thing again; this is way better! Why didn't you open with that?"

More words passed between this pair of individuals and it seemed they came to another agreement. Albertus was fine dancing in the quiet, slowly with or without lights... he apparently simply wished to dance with her. What a strange sentiment. So heartwarming and somehow still exactly what she needed to hear. Strange was a man who managed to say all the right things in the right way to someone like her who'd all but started to fly completely under the radar of things. "That's... good to know~" Meron mused. It was quite surprising to find someone to agree with so randomly, and she really couldn't help but enjoy his quippy replies. The room her bed was in, might have been a point of conversation for some, given the brightness of the rest of her house this one room seemed to be quite bleak indeed. The assumptions of Albertus weren't wrong either, her mind was a dark place and her room reflected that beautifully. Still, somethings still had the opportunity to change, much like the woman herself...

Here and now, Meron was managing to emerge from her washroom, with clean mouth in sexy lingerie, instead of her cute fare, and obviously very ready to start their 'dance'. It seemed in leaning against the wall, she'd managed to avoid being called on the cliche and instead had her general visage appreciated. She wasn't sure what kind of reaction to expect, but as he had with most things this night, Albertus sat up expressing only excitement about her choice in attire. He claimed she should never wear the other thing again and wanted to know why she hadn't opened with this, as it was much better. A smirk crossed her face as it tinted red, this man was very good at compliments. "Well, I mean that one was cute, for self-support and what not. I didn't go out under the assumption anyone would end up seeing them," she expressed of her previous underclothes. As for these, she'd made sure to wear them for this very specific occasion though they'd previously been purchased with something else in mind. "This is more... sexy for someone to see. I am glad you like it though..." she said as she approached the bed, having dimmed the lights to the amount she wanted them to be. She'd end up right in front of Albertus wondering gently what kind of thing he had in mind, or would she be deciding? She supposed anything was possible given his own temperament. Whatever the case, she found herself easily inspecting him in her bed, and appreciated that view as she built up a tinge of anxiety about their coming interaction.

In the world Albertus once knew, clothing had little importance. Any articles worn were for practical reasons, and here Albertus was discovering a different form of practicality. Clothes that barely counted as such were worn in such a way as to accentuate more important parts of the body, with these even purposely failing to fully obscure what was beneath. Albertus' imagination hardly had holes to fill regarding what lay beneath the black. Just looking up top, he could see the whole of her nipples and areolae. Who knew veils of any sort could be used in such a way?

How many strange things would Albertus see and hear this night? There was at least one more: the idea that Meron went out whilst under the assumption no one would see her undergarments. Albertus had nothing to say about the assumption itself, but everything to say about the way she approached things. "Bad move. You look way more satisfied having those on. So what if you wore that and nobody saw it? You'd be ready if someone did," he rambled, sitting up in bed and even elevating one knee to rest his arm atop. "Here's a tip: always be ready to have the best time of your life. Anything less, and you're just ready to settle for whatever happens. You shouldn't settle for anything but the most awesome thing ever, every day. Don't walk around thinking you don't deserve it."

One life lesson after another passed Albertus' lips, even as he sat in a foreign country, in some newly-met woman's bed, fully clothed and fully erect. There remained the matter at hand, however. Meron had thrown on those new articles for a reason, and that reason had all to do with something Albertus wasn't sure how to approach. Right, it was probably worthwhile to address that before it was too late. "Oh. I should warn you. I've got no idea how you all carry on around here. Got any advice? I'm all ears for whatever you prefer."

While Albertus looked her over, Meron got the distinct feeling that she'd made the right choice in her undergarments. Still, she'd made the assertion that she'd not expected anyone to see her undergarments in the first place, which gained her a specific sort of reaction. The reaction in question was a quickly spun life lesson, something Albertus seemed to be fairly good at doing. He claimed that she should have gone with the more risqué option regardless because she looked more satisfied wearing it, and if no one saw it, it wouldn't matter, but she'd be prepared if anyone did. "Hm, I don't think I'd considered that..." she said honestly. Everything this man said seemed to be worth pondering at least a little bit. Beyond that point he claimed she should always prepare to have the best time, instead of setting herself up for having to settle for whatever sort of time she ended up with. "That is some pretty solid advice. I'll keep it in mind," she stated. Strangely, she didn't think she'd ever be capable of forgetting any random thing this man said to her.

Moving on from the matter of her clothing, having already taken a seat beside the man on her bed, she was confronted with something rather new. She was being told he wasn't sure of the pace their interaction should be taking. Albertus was open to advice on the situation surrounding their copulation, making it sound like either, wherever he was from things were done very differently, and like it'd been quite a while since he last partook. Hm, that last one was almost unbelievable, a guy like him should be capable of pulling any woman he wished. He was charming, kind, and very attractive, surely it couldn't have been that long. His warning was kind of cute as well, in an odd sort of way. "Ano, I'm not sure I expected this..." she stated seeming to give his words some hefty consideration. "I suppose I don't actually have many preferences, I've only experienced this a few ways myself and I haven't disliked any of them. I think it would mostly depend on how you want to move..." she said. It was in her nature to be a bit closer to passive, even so, it would have been a shame if a person like Albertus couldn't stir any random woman to movement. "I think... we have to start with getting you out of your clothes..." she mused leaning towards him, beginning to flicker with buttons and zippers to help him towards that eventuality. "I can keep this, get rid of them or a few things in between, but that'd mostly be up to you..." she said the state of her own dress not being very important to her. "Ah, we could start at the beginning though, get even more worked up and play it by ear~" she teased gently as she pressed her lips against the side of his neck. She'd get back to this sort of interaction, leaning in slowly from the side, never did she move to position herself in front of or on top of this man... it was a mental hang-up, one even she hadn't noticed about herself that made her avoid wanting to do anything that would put her weight down on people.

The time for Albertus to give advice had passed. As Meron seated herself beside the male, it became time for her to take up the mantle of guidance. He could have easily lifted them both to a higher plane of existence, both spiritually and physically. Alas, actively doing so would have produced many questions and concerns in this world. Sadly, Meron didn't seem to have all the answers either. She first expressed shock, whether it was due to his ignorance, the request for her perspective, or both. Afterwards though, she claimed to have no preferences... while mentioning that she'd only experienced a few variations herself.

Albertus wasn't an expert on the intricacies of human debauchery or anything, but something about Meron's words seemed... wrong. He believed all that she said, and that itself was the issue. She spoke to a certain level of inexperience while having four children in her list of creations. The math of it all just didn't add up. Were humans actually... boring? No, that couldn't be! Meron had been nothing but exciting thus far, so there obviously had to be another factor at play. Here she was now, talking about getting rid of his clothes while taking the necessary steps to make it happen. She also didn't spare a moment of progressing events, applying her lips to his neck just as she'd done in the limousine previously. "I ah... feel like you should've done a lot more. No offense. I don't think that's your fault at all," he commented, his gaze shifting suspiciously toward the woman's face. Someone had wasted several opportunities, which made someone else lose just as many opportunities. Having already established Meron as one who settled for less than the best, Albertus understood better how he'd be approaching the night moving forward. There was a choice to be made as well. Would he move toward nudity and leave Meron's clothes in place, or would he rather she be bare as a newborn babe? "Decisions are tough. I'd go for nude, but this is new and I like it. If it's in the way, how about we deal with it as needed in the moment?" he suggested. Now to do something about Meron's lack of experiences to be excited about. "Anyway, I've got an idea. What's a thing you've always wanted to do, but never had the chance to try?"

The advising was over and now was the time for negotiations. Meron was unsure of what she would have desired sexually given the situation, but at the same time Albertus was apparently not one to hold back on any of this thoughts. According to him her lack of experience didn't necessarily match what he figured it would. He claimed to not mean this offensively and Meron herself didn't take it that way to start with. "I don't think that is too odd a thing to say. I was married pretty young so the only things I know besides what I've done is like girl talk over drinks..." she stated as if this explained most things. It likely didn't help that women being experienced wasn't what most people were looking for and would have drastically decreased her chances of being married in the first place. That suspicious look didn't go unnoticed though, it made her wonder what exactly he thought in a moment like that, if he wasn't blaming her for her lack of experience.

Moving on from this though he made the statement that making decisions was hard. Albertus would apparently like to make decisions about her clothing as needed which was fair enough and beyond that he seemed keen to figure out what it was she'd like to do with herself. Her known experiences were rather limited but she still had friends. She still heard a few things. Breakfast mimosas after a night out with the girls usually led to some interesting stories from her more adventurous friends. She'd heard of a few things she wouldn't have minded trying and a few more than that which she'd actually tried and gotten little to no feedback for. As for what she'd like to try, she gave it some thought, her face reddened and she managed to look more than a bit embarrassed, and thus averted her gaze. Was it actually okay to say the kind of thing she was thinking about? She was still a bit too tipsy to properly feel ashamed of herself and feeling too forward to stop words from falling out of her mouth. When speaking with her female friends the matter of being on top came up more than a few times they made it sound like fun, and she always wanted to try, but the comments she received from her husband made it seem like he wouldn't have allowed her to try it. "Hm, I've sort have, always wanted to try being on top, my friends made it sound like it was fun." she said those words and her face went red. "Oops," that one she hadn't meant to let slide out from between her lips. She was a fairly imposing woman in Japan. Significantly taller than most people and weighed quite a bit more thanwas allowable, she definitely shouldn't have said that. She was far too polite to want to impose like that.

Meron also understood how strange it was that she had such limited experience. Given how she was built and how humans took the act of creation as a thing of leisure, even Albertus figured there were a hundred ways she could be handled. That figure was only the first thought as well, and had no application of magic in any possible situation. He was keen to give multiple things a try just tonight. In fact, he'd have been so keen even if they had both taken this journey sober. "Well I'm from a pretty weird place that has different values. We can both figure some new stuff out," he muttered.

Now then, what would Meron be choosing? One could say the world was her oyster in the here and now. Nothing that could be done was beyond Albertus' ability, even what most humans considered outlandish for any physical build. According to Meron, what she wanted was... to be on top? Oh, things were sounding far simpler than Albertus imagined. He knew there would be no magic, floating, or even direct power application, but just 'being on top' was astoundingly ordinary. To make matters worse, she even seemed embarrassed after stating her desire. Albertus had already let his hands roam free, one claiming a breast to squeeze while the other explored the length and thickness of her thigh. If he'd been any more shocked, it would have halted his movements... but he managed to keep his cool well enough. "Oops? Sorry to say, you're not exactly making a tall order here. If that's all you want, you didn't even have to say. It's a bummer you haven't gotten to try it yet."

According to Albertus he came from a place with different values. That much was obvious by how freely he handled himself. Where he was now, was no such place of freedom, or rather it hadn't been for people like Meron. But no matter, she was having enough fun now to more than make up for her less than stellar start on adult life. Whatever sort of things he found himself wanting to try, she'd easily find herself going along with, given her own lack of true knowledge in the subject. "I like figuring stuff out~" she claimed, which was a pretty factual thing.

Ah, but there was something else. Now as she thought over her request as it were, she'd let her own desire slip out a bit too freely to take it back. At the same time, Albertus was already squeezing one of her breasts and exploring the thickness of her thighs. And where he touched her, her flesh seemed to bubble under his attention, breaking out into gooseflesh, hardening her nipples and even bringing fresh redness to her face. The latter thing wouldn't be going away anytime soon as her mention seemed to cause some kind of reaction in Albertus, he didn't stop what he was doing but expressed a commiserate idea that she wasn't asking for much at all and it was a shame she hadn't gotten to try out what she wanted up to this point. That oddly sounded like agreement to her, but she felt the need to explain her slip just the same. "I, well... it just seemed a bit selfish. I wouldn't want to impose or anything..." she mentioned with an abashed visage that made it sound like it was a completely normal thing to be apologetic about. But if he didn't mind, she'd have that and then whatever he wanted, that seemed fair enough. Perhaps in the near future she'd be figuring out what was what... and how all this actually worked. In the meantime he was content to help him out of his clothes, it was actually quite an exciting prospect, she'd not seen many naked men in her life. And this one was bound to be interesting given how much of him she'd already seen.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast