Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Lahmu Keep

Albertus wasn't concerned at all that Meron was openly staring at him. In fact, he hadn't taken his eyes off her once since she returned to the bedroom. That didn't even have anything to do with her choice of attire when coming back; she was purely the most magnificent specimen he'd come across in literal eons. Any God of Creation belonging to the male persuasion would be elated to swap mana with such a gem as her. Hell, one didn't even have to be a Creator for that. Had she been born in the world prior to its segmentation, she'd have been the most desirable and revered goddess of all. Even he couldn't fathom the amount of mana she'd be capable of storing in that body.

"Distracting, huh? That's a first," he mused upon hearing a new form of address for himself. No matter; he was soon to be following Meron's instruction by sliding toward a more open section of the bed to lie down upon. "But, I get it. Almost. I'd call you a distraction even clothed, though there wouldn't be a point. I'll call you the main focus," he added. Flat on his back, Albertus watched with maximum intent while Meron mounted his lap. It was interesting to see that her clothes were something she thought to just move aside, but... more interesting still was that moist pair of lips previously slightly hidden beneath lace. Seeing its gleam directly was quite different; he didn't expect that from a human. "Wow," Albertus chanted while brazenly staring this woman in the crotch.

He then expected penetration... yet that was not the next step. One brow lifted while Meron rubbed her lower lips up his tool, spreading moisture onto his skin from base to tip. Ah, so she meant to lubricate it with her mana before insertion? No? No seemed to be the answer. Just before what could have been insertion, Meron slid her way back down. Albertus immediately figured this was all part of the plan. Having the spongier pair of lips she possessed rubbing against the underside of him was startlingly pleasant─ pleasant enough that he was pulsing with an influx of mana to the groin, and he hadn't even made it a conscious effort.

This world was full of contradictions. Albertus could tell Meron all he wanted that she was attractive and she would only think back to the way her culture worked to know that it was just a difference in upbringing. Perhaps over their encounter she would gain enough confidence not to feel outed by her physical appearance. Actually, she was already considering that maybe everyone else hadn't been capable of understanding the type of person she was at heart. Only her friends seemed to understand her at all and now Albert was being added to the list of people who understood and wanted to help her become the best version of herself.

In the meantime, her unabashed staring hadn't been commented upon, and instead she'd had her confidence further affirmed. This man claimed that she could be a distraction for him, or rather he'd consider her his main focus. That was a stunning thing to say. She looked down at him after he spoke those words. A tint of embarrassment stained her face as she heard this, she could swear she hadn't blushed this much since she was a teenager. "That's... I..." she couldn't even get out a response. If this man continued to spout such things at her, she might actually start believing it was others who were wrong. She might gain confidence the likes of which this world probably didn't need.

Ah, but it wasn't just that either. Now she was sliding herself along his length, feeling the sensation of flesh against flesh and struggling with the idea of even wanting to use a condom. Why was that a good idea again? She'd almost moaned as she rubbed herself backwards against him and then after reaching the base moved herself back up. Whatever this man saw in her, his words never implied anything truly negative. Just the same it was such an interesting thought to skip the condom and just go for it. She was the mother of four, not some virgin girl. She knew condoms were an annoyance between someone and supreme feeling. Of course, this feeling would only be more intensified as she slid back up again that pulse in his member was something she didn't feel directly but it still managed to spur her movements onward. And as intoxicated as she was, it was truly a struggle to try and talk herself into using that godforsaken rubber barrier.

Nothing was said in response to Albertus' most recent proclamation. In exchange though, Meron's face took on a shade of scarlet more intense than what he'd already been seeing for the whole night. With a reaction like that, he could assume he'd said something very right. Kujaku Meron would eventually blossom into the vibrant flower she was always meant to be; of this Albertus was sure. Well, that exact phrasing was more likely the words of another... but even divine beings grew on each other. If Albertus had to put things into his own words, he'd say she was on a path toward having an awesome time. Yes, that was more to the point.

Speaking of points, Meron was continuing to just miss one... namely his. She continued rubbing herself along his length only to descend again. Surely this was supposed to be something done inside, right? This was a very pleasurable tease, yet teases could last only so long. Oh well; Albertus was one to go with the flow. If Meron was gaining something greater from this for some reason, he'd go along with it. Actually, the look on her face gave him reason to believe just that. "Looks like you're having a rockin' time already. Don't go too far without me now~" he said with a slight air of teasing in his voice. Of course, there was one thing Albertus didn't know about. He hadn't a single clue how much of a mental battle was happening right over him. The thought of a condom hadn't even crossed his mind, though he knew of their existence. Any time he'd heard about those things, he heard someone complaining about how much they took away from the sexual experience. He wanted no part of that, even though he'd not be opposed to Meron's wishes if she did. Ah, but surely that wouldn't be an issue, right? He was a premier God of Creation. Already rubbing their loins together, surely Meron could never have anything but desire for the unfiltered experience... right? Procreation was basic instinct when dealing with Creators.

Kujaku Meron's inability to respond in a moment to Albertus wasn't something he harped on. This was a bit of a relief though she was quite certain she'd be waiting quite a while yet for the redness to fade from her face. Whatever he took from her visage like this, she'd never actually stopped looking at him and saw nothing resembling disapproval so it was quite the relief.

What she didn't find relief in however was the movements of her hips against his shaft. Ah, that really was a tease but she was trying to be responsible here and needed a moment to break the contact that she'd initiated without thought because she was already drunk. It seemed that Albertus had taken note of this and decided to tease her a bit as well, what fortuitous timing! She managed to look just a tiny bit sheepish but still the movements of her hips hadn't really stopped. "Well, I mean this is delightful, in its own way and I didn't plan on going too far without you... but again, I was a bit distracted or maybe too focused~" she mused lightly. She said with that cheeky smirk on her face, "I ah... planned to have you use a condom and skipped over it in my thoughts, but by the time we were touching I really didn't want to anymore~" she explained of herself in earnest. "Still, I should be at least a little responsible and not accidentally a baby, even though I absolutely hate condoms. Everyone hates condoms~" she mused. She'd only skipped ahead a bit in this because she'd already sipped of his loins. Obviously she wasn't particularly concerned about catching anything from such a unique individual. No, she only wished to avoid the accidental creation of a child. Another set of gentle moans escaped her, she looked towards the edge of the bed and saw the string she'd dropped from the box after simply searching out the largest ones in the box she'd been left. 'Great job drunk me!' she thought to herself as she slid forward and reached taking old of the string of foil wrapped rubbers. She moved her hips again and tore one off, moved them back and ripped it open. Slid it out the package and slid back slowly. This was actually way better for condom application than any other method she'd ever seen. "Responsible me has won, I think..." she said. And if she had no presented objections she'd begin sliding that object down his manhood watching it stretch even though it was the largest available size and even being conscious of the well at the top for catching those fluids as she rolled it down. It was a damn shame, but it'd be fine. She could still enjoy it without the added risks.

Oh? Meron had indeed entertained the idea of using the thing called a condom. She'd gotten a bit ahead of herself, though. A bit of contact was all it took to have her wanted to avoid condoms entirely, which was about what Albertus would have expected. He also had no desire to use something that would limit the experience. As a Creator, it was also his natural inclination to... what would the humans call it? Breed? That sounded right. "Sounds about normal. I wouldn't want to use something like that either. Least of all on you," he stated. In speaking, Albertus let his eyes wander up and down the woman's body. She called to creation, as it called to her. Doing anything but utilizing her assets the only way he knew how, was a crime. Alas, Albertus wasn't in this world to act as a Creator─ not yet.

It seemed Meron would be choosing responsibility as a human instead of answering what should be her very soul's urges. How... strange. That shouldn't have been possible, and Albertus was stunned beyond words when she moved to grab a string of the contraceptives. What sort of human was she, that she resisted nature so heavily? Was he weakened so severely in this world? No, that obviously wasn't the case. Maybe she was the one he sought after all. "Huh," the man muttered. Meron went on to tear open a condom wrapper even while she continued grinding against his erection. Nature was obviously playing its role; she was simply overpowering it somehow. Regardless, he wouldn't be stopping her decision. He'd merely sit there while she continued rubbing their loins together, even while a device that was so strange to him was stretched and rolled down his length. It took only a couple of centimeters for Albertus to fully understand why those things were so terrible. "That's... interesting. I didn't think you were gonna do that─" said Albertus, wholly dumbfounded by this turn of events.

Meron's work on this man's rod hadn't stopped even as she was unwrapping a condom to put it on him. Of course, he expressed some manner of discontent, his actual words about the situation hit her ears in a strange way. He claimed that he wouldn't want to use something like on her either. That phrasing made it seem like he wouldn't have minded the incidental outcome of making a baby with her. Or rather, it made it sound like he might consider binding himself to her on purpose. "Ara? Isn't that a dangerous sentence. I kind of like it and you definitely aren't helping me be more reasonable here~" she complained in a rather teasing way.

Ah, but luckily or unluckily she managed to stick to her guns about this condom related thing. It wasn't even that she liked condoms, it wasn't that she worried about pregnancy or disease, she simply wouldn't impose like that on someone else. Regardless of what he said a few moments ago, she wasn't naturally that sort of rude as an individual. In this moment it seemed that she'd managed to properly surprise Albertus with her actions. She supposed a man like him would likely have girls lining up ready to be inpregnanted by him. She would have counted herself among them if not for some very specific circumstances running around in her mind right now. Even so, that expression of disbelief made her smile as she rolled the condom fully into place. "Being honest, I didn't know I would either. I don't even know if I'll stick to it~" she said of herself in an honest fashion. "Still, tomorrow when I think back on it I will have the moral high ground of knowing I tried and that is a success for me right now~" she said seemingly pleased with herself. Was it because she actually managed to think past that weird instinct/obsession she was developing? Or was it simply because she managed to surprise this man? She couldn't know. It could have been something so much more simple. It could have been because having done this she was about to participate in an act she hadn't in literal years and she was still so excited to do it.

Her hips slide forward again and this time she aligned them properly. The tip of him even incased in rubber nudged into her entrance and she slid down on top of lightly lubricated rubber. It was a filling sensation the likes of which she hadn't felt before. It was so thick and firm as it sank into her she was nearly surprised. She'd never been in control of this sort of thing before and she was quite surprised by how very far into her he managed to reach. Even past the thickness of her thighs she could feel it like it was touching the bottom of her stomach. All the while she just thought, 'This would be great without the condom.' Slowly but surely those hips of hers would begin to move as well, raising and lowering as she found a strange knocking sensation entirely towards the very depths of her person with every motion, What was that?!

True enough, it was not Albertus' intention to make sure she was being reasonable. By his own understanding and belief system, it was entirely unreasonable to block the flow of mana directly into a potential recipient. "I guess I'm not. But, that's not what I'm here for; I'm here for fun. If you want to use that thing though, who would I be to complain? It's your choice," he assured. As much as both of them obviously disliked the idea of condoms, Meron believing they were the better option for her life was all Albertus needed to acquiesce.

Meron made an interesting note eventually. She shared his surprise in her own acquisition of contraceptives. The woman didn't even know if she'd follow that plan all the way through, but the attempt alone was satisfying enough for her future, sober self. "That's not very committal of you. I won't say a thing about it, but if you're that likely to go around changing your mind, I'd like to know ahead of time." However Meron took this message, Albertus fell silent just after delivering it. Of course, there was much reason for his silence. Meron had completed the application of a condom, and immediately went about positioning herself at last. He felt her opening at his tip, spreading just perfectly to tightly embrace that which it wished to consume. She took him in almost as he would expect a fellow Creator to... almost. Creators had a sense for each other. With that sense, came a desire─ one that Meron did not immediately answer. Maybe she couldn't fathom it. Albertus could feel it as she went about squeezing the brunt of his girth between her folds, but alas, he would personally make no moves. Well... that wasn't quite true. He wouldn't move his hips while Meron was gaining a new experience, but her breasts were too massive and in sight to be ignored. So then, surely she'd have no problem with him reaching out to grope each one while she found her way.

There was permission granted, or rather... Albertus granted her permission to carry on the way she wished. Though apparently he simply wished to have fun and thus thought he had no right to complain. "I mean, it's alright to complain a little..." Meron said with a cheeky smirk on her face.

These two individuals were finally about to start a rather interesting journey. Meron had come clean in the moment about the use of prophylactics and her lack of like of them. She'd also cleared up her still arguing brain. This had Albertus questioning her intentions. He claimed that she should be clearer about her intentions over time and she could only laugh about it. "I'll make sure you know when I change my mind. It's pretty likely to happen..." she stated honestly. Of course, she'd actually managed to insert this man into herself and when she did she seemed to be quite happy about it. Still, it could always be better and Albertus was more than doing his part as she figured out what she liked best about this sort of movement. How? Well he groped at her breasts while she moved herself about. How interesting. Each movement she took now, came with a slight shift, her legs moving outwards her hips shifting forwards or backwards. Oh that was quite nice, each movement made her tighten around his tool... ah but she couldn't really stop that nagging thought. 'How much better would it be to feel it with nothing in the way?' This could continue, and it would. She was starting to feel it rather deeply within herself, a building pressure and sensation which she would not fight against. Actually it was quite enticing as a feeling, even with a barrier she did not like between her and the feeling of enclosing upon flesh. Ah, would she really like it, finishing around a lie?

"I wouldn't dare. I don't have a single right to say anything about the choices you make for your own life." Even if he didn't have an entire speech to offer, Albertus had a bit of sense and fairness left in him yet. More than anything else, he was finally nestled in her core, even if it was a bit sensationless with that rubber thing on. There was no room for any real complaint either way.

Albertus was to be given clarity, as he was told in the most interesting way possible. She'd tell him not if she changed her mind, but when she changed her mind. It was likely to happen, she said. Albertus would be the first to agree based on his own existence and passive abilities, but he'd also jokingly agree for very different reasons. "Oh, good. That would keep me from having to take this thing off myself~" he teased. Meron's movements in his lap had begun. Albertus was relishing in her warmth, yet simultaneously dreading everything about the barrier between flesh. Oh well. If nothing else, the way Meron's hips shifted lent more to pleasure than creation itself. One could presume things already felt better than simply 'creating' with a human while free of such constraints. Of course things could be better, yet still, this was nothing to turn one's nose up against.

He couldn't say anything about choices she made with her life? Hm, that was new, she was certain that the whole of society had something to say about how she was living her life. There wasn't a whole speech this time, just that one. How very nice. She couldn't help but want to keep going with this and even with the barrier between them. Still she'd move on from this point, enjoying the movements of her body. That rising and lowering the shaking of her hips as she moved up and down on his manhood was actually really nice. It could have been better, if not for the barrier between them but for now she'd decided it should stay.

Still, it seemed like that underlying struggle was being acknowledged. Her words to Albertus came out with a bit more certainty. She had told him that she'd tell him when she changed her mind, not if. Ah, yes, because the more she moved the more she found herself longing for the contact she knew she should be having. Going back to condoms after not using them for years, was quite a difficult thing to do. "I wouldn't make you take it off yourself, that'd be a bit rude of me after I was the one to put it there~" she mused. Ah, and as she moved she built upwards and upwards. Her hips, his groping that little twitch caused when she moved down and his phallus reached the end of her sex made her shiver, and twitch internally only to feel it rather randomly. To someone like Meron, normally this moment was a build up of another person's work. An angle shift, a building speed pummeling away at her until it just sort of happened. Here and now it was her own slow grinding and hip shaking that built in a single rhythm over time, which left her singing, in a most literal fashion. A pitch perfect noise which left her lips as she reached climax around that rubbery material and sank to a halt in his lap. She internally tightened so much around him that she was certain she could almost feel what she would have considered normal.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast