Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Lahmu Keep

A 'yes' was given to Albertus in response, but it was no simple answer. When Meron offered it, it was a moan, perhaps even a scream. Humans sure took their matters of pleasure seriously. Oh well. In moments of that affirmation, they both discovered a new height of physical bliss. Meron learned what it was to be filled with the fruit of a man's loins in the most direct fashion possible, and Albertus learned what it was like to empty his essence into another for reasons other than sheer creation. However satisfied Meron was, Albertus was the same if not more so. The feeling of her womanhood clamping around him, walls and gate alike, was almost too much to bear. He could have known nothing else in this new life, and he would have been more than content.

Being content was no way to live, though. There was always more for oneself and others. Where would he find it; how would he find it? The mystery alone was worth a great deal of investment. For now, Albertus was bearing half of his weight against Meron's back as the final trickles of his mana flowed into her. Soon, his member would eject himself from her womb. Excess fluids would flow back along his shaft even while he remained partially buried within her, his head resting on her shoulder. "Don't say that. I was average. You were incredible," he said, primarily complimenting her ability to lie with a Creator whilst being only human. Still in the heat of their encounter, Albertus found himself kissing Meron's neck repeatedly. He still hadn't released her breasts or freed himself from her womanhood. After all, the afterglow was only normal while a female Creator began the cultivation of new life. . .

This pair of people were both now experiencing the afterglow of a new experience. Both had managed a certain level of newness and now Meron was experiencing something strange. Albertus continued kissing her neck his head resting on her shoulder and praising her? She'd not been doing anything amazing. She was a drunk woman who happened to really enjoy sex in a moment like this, but that wasn't particularly impressive. She'd not even done much of anything by her own understanding of how life worked. How could he even talk like that while ejecting himself from her womb which made her knees just a little bit weak, in addition to the rest of the sensations she was currently dealing with. "I think we have two very different ideas of what constitutes incredible..." she said thoughtfully, her breathing having somewhat returned to normal.

It was probably for the best that he still had such a firm grip on this woman. And what was more, she also managed to be much calmer than normal even after this. When was the last time she was cuddled post coitus, it'd been quite a while. He was even seeming to appreciate the extra closeness, how could she do anything but relax into it while a final moan slipped between her lips. Why he was still lodged within her like he was, she was unsure, still, Albertus seemed to be quite comfortable in his current activity and as such she wouldn't interrupt. "You are still quite something, I probably have better words to describe it somewhere in my head~" she mused seeming to find it funny. Just the same she'd allow their continued closeness and would only move to extricate herself a bit later.

True enough, their opinions differed quite heavily. Meron thought Albertus was great, when he knew himself to be doing nothing out of the ordinary. Albertus thought Meron was incredible, and she knew herself to be acting only on desire. This wasn't a matter they could agree on without each having context from the other side. They could, however, agree to having an interesting time in each other's company. "Seems like we do. You're the wrong one, but that's alright," he insisted.

Meron didn't need to go fishing out a better version of her most recent claim. Albertus knew what he was, and he knew what he wasn't. Her opinion of him notwithstanding, their business reached a natural lull. Albertus was left partaking of Meron's neck while he kept wedged within her loins. He knew his mana would go on to embed itself in Meron's soul. He knew the mana between Meron and himself would coalesce into a new existence. He could feel the process starting already, albeit far less efficiently than a proper Creator's body would have managed. No matter. Albertus continued pressing his lips against the woman's neck, seeming to enjoy the small traces of her jumbled energy upon his lips. In the meantime, he still did not withdraw. Whether it was strange in this world or not, Albertus' member was no less firm than the moment Meron was first entered by it. Maybe he should have done his research on humans, or maybe it didn't matter at all.

She was wrong. According to Albertus, Meron was wrong in her understanding of who had been more or less awesome in their particular endeavor. He was allowed to believe that she was something incredible. She figured that she was much more interesting than she'd initially given herself credit for, even so, she seemed to be relaxing into his touch. Still this man hadn't bothered to separate from her. She wondered if he understood it made it seem like impregnating her was exactly his intention. He did seem to be a bit displaced from more standard human activities.

Whatever the case, it didn't escape Meron's notice that his manhood was still rather firm while being buried within her body. She wouldn't have assumed it had anything in particular to do with her, but his words tended to make her feel like she was more or less responsible for his physical reactions to her. She wondered if he knew, but couldn't bring herself to properly question it, given their closeness which she was enjoying far too much. Even past the point of their initial meeting his lips making contact with her skin almost sent tingles down her spine, eve though he hadn't moved directly. "Tomorrow is going to be a doozy," she murmrued. Mostly about her completely nonchalant attitude which would all come crashing down the next morning when she woke with a strange in her bed. She'd never been one to spend too much time so close to someone else, not even her former husband. Even so, she couldn't help but continue look him over both through the mirror and correctly. She could only hope she wasn't misinterpreting him as she began shifting her hips gently against him. "You'll make me think you want to continue if you keep it up..." she mused happily.

Albertus was basically living in the neck of Meron. There was a notable lack of movement between them, neither party doing anything to separate their lower bodies. It would eventually be Meron who moved her hips, just slightly after mentioning something about tomorrow. It was going to be... a doozy? Albertus couldn't fathom why if he tried. He knew nothing of the problems associated with excessive alcohol in human bodies, bar the few things mentioned by Meron earlier in the night.

Whatever she was talking about, Albertus wouldn't be able to question. Just after she'd spoken, there was that movement around his girth which accompanied something of a tease. Was his continued erection really so strange? As Albertus himself would believe, even a normal human should be able to experience some enhanced stamina when dealing with women of this quality. Apparently, keeping something up would make her believe he sought continuation. What had he even been doing? She was the one moving and rubbing their loins together anew. "What? I thought this was just how things wound down. Though if that's what you want, you won't get a no out of me. You seem like the one ready to start again from where I'm looking."

The space occupied in her body and the tingling kisses along her neck, stirred Meron just a bit. Of course, she understood this to be something of an increased desire. That being said, she wasn't purposefully pushing towards a restart, she simply wasn't used to the added affection of this caliber. Ah, but she could get used to it, and so she would, perhaps her problem wasn't this moment, but simply every moment preceding it not living up to the new shining example that was this. As for her spoken words and those little shifts of her hips, it was to be expected. But how would she answer Albertus? Cheekily.

"Well, if this is a wind down I am not sure my body understands it as such~" she mused. Coming to a stand still once more only to just start separating them, though she wasn't very inclined to do so. "I really don't get it, but I don't really want to separate us, but I also know we shouldn't really stay like this, it's like a contradiction of instinct and sense," she explained of her current movements. "Still, unless you plan to sleep buried in me like that... we should probably separate eventually~" she stated in a teasing manner. Of course, only a single bit of separation had been forced and she almost felt empty for the single inch of separation given. Why did it seem so enticing to leave him buried within her like this? Wasn't it against normal logic and decency? Shouldn't she want to separate, clean herself up and get some sleep? Yes, probably but also not, today was shaping up to be rather strange.

A bit of confusion was to be understood. Such was especially anticipated in Meron after seeing how indecisive she became earlier. What was the reason for parting? Meron claimed to know they should separate, but Albertus didn't know why that would be the case. Sense didn't make so much sense at all to him. "I don't get the sense part. If you hadn't noticed, I'm pretty much all instinct," he quipped.

Meron took steps toward separating them, but not entirely. The notion of sleeping whilst buried within her folds was presented, bringing a previously unheard-of thought to Albertus' mind in the process. Did humans do that sort of thing? If they did, they were more interesting still. "People do that? It sounds pretty awesome. Let's do it!" So quick to become excited by new things, Albertus took hold of Meron's legs from the rear. "Just lean back a bit," he suggested. If Meron were to acquiesce and lean against him, a quick push forward would lift both legs toward Meron's fore, where he'd hold them in place and keep her elevated as a result. It was something he'd have no issue doing, and he'd keep Meron lifted while keeping her wrapped around his member as well.

According to Albertus he didn't get what was sensible about the situation, he claimed to be a creature of instinct. "That much is very obvious," she said with a bit of a chuckle. He really didn't have any common sense, she wondered how he managed to get anything done when he was so easily distracted and so prone to going with the flow presented. In her humble opinion it was as if his sense of rationality and purpose resided within another individual entirely. Perhaps this was the case, people often spoke strangely of how people were only half of a proverbial whole.

Ah, that nonsensical state of this man was something which was going to become more obvious in this moment. He seemed surprised by the idea of sleeping within the woman being an option. And she'd only mentioned it as a bit of a joke. That sort of kink wasn't at all normal, but something which happened from time to time as a point of exhaustion or closeness. In their case, the latter seemed to be more likely than the former, "It happens from time to time... one can occasionally find such a thing comforting for both parties," she explained. Even so what happened next wasn't at all within her expectation, though his excitement was. He asked her to lean back and she did as a matter of course given this man's ability to support her weight was something already known to her. The ease with which he did this though was about to be made crystal clear to her, as he picked her up from behind while remaining nestled within her core. The suddenness of the movement made her gasp, and the sudden lifting of her legs inspired something of a nervous giggle. "He--hehehe!~ This is a bit much isn't it?" she questioned. Though now that she was up this high with him still in his new home, she had to say she quite enjoyed the vantage point and the sensation. Perhaps she truly was aiming to continue just a bit, this was a rather new experience for her.

Meron had no idea how very right she was. Any rationality he was meant to have in this incarnation was likely being hosted by another. Perhaps she was that other, or perhaps there was another still. The answer would come in due time, but it was of no importance presently. All that mattered now was the existing link between them, which he was content to keep active whether there was thrusting involved or not. Occasional comfort was apparently the way of the thing they discussed. Well, Albertus was not one to shy from anything comfortable.

So then, up the woman went. It was with the greatest ease that he lifted her. It was not at all more difficult for him to begin walking for the sake of exiting the closet. Of course, each step resulted in something almost a thrust in its own right. Meron thought the entire ordeal was a bit much, but it was nothing strange to him. "You said that about something before. Does that mean you like this one too?" he wondered aloud while passing through the bathroom. "I like it. This has a whole new feel to it; it's pretty sweet~" he added. Had he thought about it earlier, this current position would have been one he pushed for while they were most active.

Her rightness about this man's lacking sense notwithstanding, Meron was treated to a rather sudden set of steps after her most recent utterance. This man moved about with her in his hands as if she weighed absolutely nothing. It was quite a new sensation for her, and she did enjoy it. Those little moving thrusts made her squeal just a tad as well, as she worked towards an answer. She needed to answer his question, so she worked up the ability to do so. He thought she might like this and he was quite right, "It's new and I do like it. It is something I never would have thought to ask for, and it's quite exciting..." she stated clearly. To be honest, to be so imposing wasn't at all something she would have done of her own accord. It simply wasn't in good taste to make demands like this when she was the kind of person she was.

Of course, this man had been doing wonders for her... making sure she understood that it wasn't her who lacked anything. So maybe she should have thought to ask? Well, she had it now, and it definitely would have been something exciting to try, she couldn't deny the feeling in her loins and the gentle pulsing desire she had to be sated even while they were simply casually speaking of moving on. "Though if it is something you like, we could try it this way... I'd quite enjoy it~" she mused gently as they moved towards her bed.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast