Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Lahmu Keep

Exciting was exactly what Albertus thought this to be. He was no stranger to a lifted partner, yet even he had not previously experienced this exact setup before. They were both in for something new once again. Even the simple act of walking was making him move about within Meron, if only slightly. Naturally, that small amount of stimulation resulted in periodic pulses making their way through his member. Doing anything but thrusting at that point would prove difficult.

Ah, but a stroke of luck was upon him. His journey toward the bed had something else in store according to Meron. He was hardly a few feet from the mattress when Meron expressed an interest in continuing as they were. Hearing something like that, Albertus stopped in his tracks and grinned against the side of Meron's neck. "Well, if you're sure..." he replied. It was without further hesitation that Albertus lifted the woman in his arms, pulling her most of the way off his length before thrusting up into her core. Such would be the way of his approach from this new beginning.

Exciting. Albertus had been nothing but exciting to Meron since he showed up in her life at that bar. She had no real idea how much he was going to have an effect on her life, but she definitely wasn't upset about meeting him. In fact, every little alternation to her mostly mundane life, seemed to breath life back into her soul. Perhaps she'd have to tell her friends how right they'd been about the necessity of meeting someone new and having some fun post her divorce? Yes, she'd do that tomorrow over breakfast, but here and now she was dealing with something very different.

The gentle thrusts occurring with every step seemed to stir her loins back to life with relative ease. She had no problem with what was happening here and now and then rather suddenly she was lifted almost completely off Albertus' cock, only to be thrust into with so much vigor she was sure she saw stars. That was the first of many such strokes and was marked by a hiccup and the release of her loins in an instant. "Hyuck!♥~" she moaned. Never had she been one to climax from entry alone, perhaps it was the tool in question to blame for the overt stimulation? Regardless, her flourish became something of a wave, dropping her own and his mixed fluids down his shaft as her body repeatedly tightened around his with each upward movement. She'd never been held like this before but it was definitely something she liked. She'd have to make the most out of this experience while she had access to a man virile enough to sustain such forceful play.

That first movement of his caused the most beautiful sound to pass Meron's lips. It was something of a hiccup, something of a moan, and more of a pleasantry than Albertus could have imagined. To think, that was only the first of many thrusts made. Albertus surely had much more to look forward to, whether there was anything very different ahead or not. "Oh, nice! I liked that one~" he commented.

The wave Meron felt manifested around Albertus' manhood as a series of collapses. He felt numerous convulsions happening around him, and that wasn't all. This angle had him bent, or rather... forced upward at a sharp angle. As such, there was a permanent 'tight' feeling to his own girth already. The moisture of Meron's canal as the walls collapsed around his tool was amplified tenfold as a sensation for Albertus. He really should have done this earlier. Well, at least it was an experience he could have now. "Why was I missing this before?! Somebody somewhere deserves a piece of my mind for not telling me."

The first sound that escaped Meron was a hiccup but it was apparently a sound which Albertus liked enough to comment on it. It would be a moment before she could say anything about that, but all the while her whole body was vibrating and the plunging within her depths felt quite tight. "I... that's an interesting thing to say~" she said finally. Ah, that was quite the sensation. She didn't know if this was truly something different for this man, but she mad the assumption that it was, given the depth and angle he currently penetrated at.

Still there were many things to consider. The first of which was a statement from Albertus which implied that he'd not participated in sex like this before this moment. Well that was a bit surprising wasn't it. How did he know he could lift her body like this if he'd never attempted it before? Why did he seem so very comfortable while doing it? Why was she so very comfortable with these sort of movements. "Yes, I think we are both owed some explanations~" she claimed seeming to find it funny. Ah, well... she likely would find it funny. This man had proved himself to be beyond normal logic and beyond that he seemed to be very much enjoying himself. As her body continued to clutch around his, she'd find herself spilling over multiple times until such a time as their position changed.

There was much more to be done than Albertus ever intended. Naturally though, he wasn't going to reject anything coming his way. This entire situation was so very new to him, and to think... he was among the first in history to copulate. He'd been missing out on so very much. Ah, but did that not mean he was overdue for additional learning experiences? It certainly had to, and according to Meron, they were both owed some explanations about something.

What exactly did Meron mean? Well, he could only assume it had something to do with both of them missing this experience. Assuming that was the case, Albertus decided to milk this newfound position for all it was worth, for their sake as a pair. "Guess we'll get those later," he said somewhat cheekily. With that, time passed without Albertus' notice. He was lifting Meron repeatedly and thrusting himself up into her undercarriage just as frequently. Eventually, the 'spilling over' of Meron was something he took note of for an array of reasons. He could already feel it at each interval. Over time, it became something of a repeated clapping sound with a certain wetness to it. With that sound reverberating off every wall, there was a warm wetness that had long since cascaded down his thighs. Maybe he'd been at it long enough, considering that last occurrence alone?

Regardless, the positional change Meron awaited would occur in due time. The exact amount of time may have been a mystery to Albertus himself, but once he realized how much of her essence had been spilled onto his own legs, he couldn't fend off the instinct anymore. Meron would be lowered onto the bed only after being lifted from his lap. When he placed her atop the mattress, Albertus put forth the effort to place her on her back. He had an urge to create, but... how would he do so? Meron had already received a great deal of mana from him─ enough that she could see a full spiritual evolution at any given moment. Indecisiveness struck him yet again, and so there Albertus stood with a stiff cock and an empty mind. "So... the baby's in you. Question is, is the next one for it... or just for you?" he asked. To Albertus, the question made perfect sense in a very specific way. Children were created with greater capacity with additional mana transfers, yet there was an extra edge to be gained by either child or mother based on the type of transfer performed. One could only wonder where humans, or at least Meron, leaned in terms of those options.

More and more and more. This man's logic and restraint were truly missing. Even so, it'd be wrong of Meron not to simply enjoy and take advantage. He held her up, ramming into her insides from below for far longer than she thought any normal man would have done. Meron to her credit enjoyed every minute of it, as evidenced by the fluids which seeped from her loins and even down to Albertus' thighs. It was a great set of moments and a time that Meron thought would never even, but it would eventually and he'd pull away from her to lay her on her onw bed eventually. While this happened she felt her body constantly twitching, her mind burning and even her a gentle shake of her and twitches of muscles she didn't know had use.

Ah, but he was saying something now wasn't he? Making the claim that she had a baby in her and wanted to know if the next was for her? Or for the baby? Ah... it seemed to Meron this man probably had one of those breeding kinks. It was far from abnormal, most men liked to plant themselves within an orifice so it was fine right. Though she was always doing something strange his question made her chuckle just a little. "Well, if I am being honest here, I am becoming less of a fan of letting a kid run my life..." she mused. "You definitely can't start spoiling them before they even appear, it's bad for personality development," she stated. "So, like all things today, I'll take for me~" she mused. She was unsure of what exactly she was agreeing to, but it was bound to be fine. She'd not experienced anything from Albertus so she'd continue allowing him to show her alll the interesting things sex had to offer them both.

Albertus presented a question that he knew every implication of... as the old world saw it. New life could always receive additional mana before it was even born, as all mana sent to the womb would be added to the new growth directly. Mana sent anywhere else, however, was left to the mother's discretion. All beings had a method of delivering mana and one of receiving it. Women, however, had an extra apparatus for each purpose. As Albertus looked at the woman lying in bed, he determined that the ethereal glow around her person had become close enough to that of a Creator; she could be treated as if she were one well enough.

Meron decided that a child running her life was not an idea she was fond of. Albertus remembered hearing something in a similar vein to what she declared. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be so similar exactly, and he did indeed realize this... but... "Spare the rod and don't spoil the child then? Got it," he mused. Whatever the case, clearly Meron would take his offering for herself. It didn't seem she knew the full scope of this arrangement, though. Albertus knew her form possessed two mana 'receivers' as it were. There was but one way to offer mana to the unborn, while the option Meron chose left open another question. "So... up, or down?" he asked, one finger pointed to the sky while the other pointed to the floor. "I'm guessing one of those is something you've never tried before. Just a hunch."

Whatever changes Albertus saw in Meron's form, she did not know of them yet. In fact, any real changes to her physiology would simply be acknowledged as something that she simply hadn't acknowledged as possible to start with given her own lack of experience. Speaking of that lack of experience it seemed that Albertus was aware of at least a few aspects of her life that went unexplored. In this case, he commented first on her lack of wanting to spoil an unborn child and then next upon how she would receive him if it wasn't her intention to feed said child. Ah, but Albertus thoughts on this matter were a bit strange and Meron's reaction would likely feel equally so...

"Um..." she gave it a bit more thought. "I mean you aren't wrong, it isn't something I've ever tried..." she said giving it a bit of consideration. "There are a lot of things that feed into that. Seems like the sort of thing that will hurt..." she said giving a casual glance towards his manhood. "Also seems like it'd be a bit dirty...." yep human enough to not want things going into places that waste is supposed to come out of... But he'd offered so it had some interesting thoughts associated with it. What if it wasn't bad? What if it was interesting? What if she liked it? There were a lot of possibilities and if she was having a great number of experiences today she might as well see what a few more were like, right? "Down... trying something new today. Thinking about the consequences later," yes, Meron was still thinking about an immediate amount of satiation and less about the consequences of her actions.

It seemed consideration of consequences was something frequently abandoned by drunken minds. When given two additional options, she did a bit more than just confirm her inexperience. She looked down at his groin while commenting on the pain she imagined one of two methods would present. Furthermore, she called it something... dirty. Ah, right. Humans had the innate issue of producing waste from what more stable creatures accepted as mana receivers. In Meron's case however, he believed she could already be considered well beyond such a strange limitation. That part wasn't worth the complexity of addressing, but perhaps he could do so in an indirect manner. "You might be too negative. It shouldn't be bad at all, if you accept it fully. Even better if you want it," he explained.

Albertus knew his words were most likely taken as meaning no pain had to come Meron's way. That remained true, but in actuality, any desire she had to use her additional hole for mana absorption would negate that lesser need. Considering she was willing to try something new regardless, there was only one extra step needed. "You trust me?" Albertus questioned. Divine entities such as he required only a bit of faith, and miracles could rain from above. In this case, something a bit simpler would surely occur. With that question on the proverbial table, Albertus took another step toward Meron. "For what it's worth, I'll give you a minute to set yourself up however you like. That's something you people worry about, right?"

Meron made known her misgivings about the potentials of their continued sexual encounter. According to Albertus she might have been thinking about it a bit too negatively. That was of course, the story of her life, if one asked her friends. it was pretty normal for her to be this way, and it wasn't exactly a big deal to her that she likely had a bit of a pessimistic thought pattern. Though she was obviously getting over that piece by piece, she'd chosen to take Albertus' words a very specific way. Obviously, this whole sex in bums things was a matter of mind. If she accepted it or wanted it, it could be more enjoyable. She could do that, at the very least she could see what it was like before deciding if she hated it or not. "You aren't the first person to tell me I think negatively...." she mused seeming to find humor in the statement.

Even so, she'd soon be asked if she trusted the man she was currently engaged with. What a strange question to hear so directly, she laughed at the assertion initially because it was almost ridiculous as a thing to ask. "Gomen, gomen, it's just a weird question to hear. From a man, I picked up at a bar, who is in my house, who has been inside me...." she said. There were several distinct layers of trust in their situation which she couldn't have done anything about regardless of how she might have felt initially. "Yes, I trust you..." she mentioned in a more official manner. She likely trusted this man more than she should but that would be fine right? Ah, and it was faith well placed, given he'd allow her to chose how she'd be taking on this very new experience. So what would she choose. Well, given what she knew of sex, it'd likely be easiest reached in one position and if she took it in this case, she'd also be given enough physical space to try and relax. So she took that position. Her bottom up in the air a few pillows piled under and around her chest so she could feel more comfortable. Her own knees up towards her chest, as she worked through the fact that she'd be accepting a rather massive cock in her rear. Yep, it was all in her own mind... Her hips were swaying gently as she waited. "Does this work?" she asked seemingly rather suddenly shy about the entirely of the situation.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast