Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Lahmu Keep

Suddenly, Albertus understood everything about how humans perceived dancing now. This was akin to a ritual of some sort, but more of a... mating ritual. Was this what became of the old fertility dances? He supposed it made sense as a method of preparing one or both participants in creation. Besides, it was already seeming quite... fun. The words of Meron were strange, though. That escalated quickly, did it? "Really? I figured you knew it was coming," Albertus claimed. If he had full understanding of modern things already, perhaps he would have meant that in a very specific way. Looking at this woman, it was a certainty that she excelled at causing the rise of men all over the world.

True enough though, he did understand now. Well... that wasn't exactly true; Albertus' understanding was clear to both, yet true in very different regards. "Yeah, I think I get it. Feels good," he said with utmost nonchalance. Albertus was beginning to find a more suitable groove now that he understood dancing in his own way. A quick glance gave him a full detailed look at every person in the nightclub. With a few hundred examples in mind over the course of two seconds, he soon took on wider movements that became more purposed each time his lap found firmer contact with Meron's backside. His hands were loosely resting upon her hips as to avoid impeding any of her own movements, though at certain points in the dance, one or both of his hands were raised overhead. "Somebody should have told me about this years ago! This is awesome!" he exclaimed in the midst of it all.

Albertus was a very interesting man. He was dancing with her, and seemingly hadn't missed a beat even in the midst of learning the whole that the activity offered. He went on to say about her slipped utterance that he thought she knew. And while that was true it was a bit more nuanced than that. She'd had kids, she'd enjoyed making them for the most part, and as such it was more than shocking the size of the member rubbing against her backside. "I mean... well..." she was flustered beyond normal reason. She found herself trying to find the right words to describe what she'd thought would happen and her surprise at the findings. "Um, the reaction yes. The size is delightfully surprising..." she managed. "Oops, that was too forward. I'm sorry," she sputtered those words immediately. She was quite certain her face couldn't have gotten redder if she'd downed the whole bottle of alcohol.

He claimed at least to understand the motions they were undertaking and said it felt good, which was to be expected. Actually she was quite fond of this sort of movement herself if she was being honest. When was the last time she'd managed to have this sort of fun? "I think so too..." she managed somewhat meekly. It was strange to be dancing this way, but her drunken body very much had a mind of its own. She was easily swaying her hips shifting against the more rigid movements her body seeming to take on a casual bend as her hips lowered a bit before rising. Just a bit, just the length of thighs and back up. Why was she moving like this? She should probably slow down, he might get the wrong idea if she got into this too much. But... was it actually the wrong idea? Her drunken mind couldn't really get it together. Whatever the case, he claimed this experience was awesome and someone should have told him about it years ago. "Well, you have to go to places like this to find out about it. Or be a teenager, thats where this starts."

Between the two, there were no less than six total children. Both had offspring, and neither would have any complaints about their creation. Perhaps Meron better understood the fun of creation, but Albertus was not totally without enjoyment. Regardless, Meron's apparent surprise had nothing to do with the reaction he had to her... 'dancing' as it were. Instead, it was for the sake of exactly what she felt as said reaction. The mass of his member was apparently something to take note of, even being called a delightful surprise. "Really?" he wondered just before Meron corrected herself, claiming that admission was too forward. He didn't understand why that was something worth apologizing for, but this area was out of the ordinary anyway. "If that's what was on your mind, there's no point apologizing for it. I don't mind anything you say, and I think that was even a compliment? Don't hold your thoughts back; it's not like I could be offended or anything~"

Both parties seemed to take pleasure from the current arrangement. For Albertus, this was a very new thing, though it seemed relatively new to Meron as well... at least for certain reasons. If being in places like this or being a teenager were reasons to learn about these magnificent developments, he wondered how she had any foreknowledge of her own. "So you got this as a teenager? Lucky you! I guess I'm late to the party," he mused while both hands were gliding their way down Meron's sides, en route to her hips again. It didn't seem like these grinding maneuvers were meant to stop, nor did he feel like stopping was worthwhile. With each passing moment, he became firmer still. That wasn't something worth reverting, right? Surely they were meant to keep going all the way to... well, creation itself. "I'm not too sure about that. I'm here and all, but..." Albertus hesitated for a moment, letting his gaze cascade down the back of Meron's body. "I'm pretty sure this is a you-specific thing. Couldn't have done this with anyone else here."

Meron was experiencing a strange spiral of emotion. She couldn't really help it, she'd said something aloud that her drunken mind had let fall between the grooves of her brain. She'd never had said such a thing if she'd been sober, but it was apparently well received. The difference between Europeans and Japanese people had to be quite long as a list. After all, he'd taken what she'd said as a compliment and seemed to enjoy quite well her words about him. He claimed she shouldn't apologize and that it sounded like a compliment, she managed to be slightly abashed, but even so relaxed just a tad. "I mean, I did mean it as a compliment. I probably wouldn't have said anything... it seems a bit rude," she mused. Her upbringing seemed to have a rather interesting effect. "Also yes really, it might be dangerous women have gone crazy over less," she said with a sureness of understanding that came from being a woman in the world.

So she continued to move those little shifting hips of hers. Did she get to enjoy this sort of a thing as a teenager? Well, yes just a bit. "I married pretty young, but clubbing was still a pretty popular activity to celebrate after exams and the like," she stated. Ah, but this kind of dancing was pretty normal stress relieve and foreplay for people wanting to wander off. Or for shy couples who weren't sure how to break the ice between themselves. It was a known fact of their culture so it almost went unnoticed as a thing. And then there was so much more that last little dip of her hips had her bending over with an arch in her back before she wiggled those hips of hers against his pelvis. She was probably getting a little too into this for the current situation. She should be trying to calm down by her own logic but... why was that again? By the time she stood up she'd leaned her back against him, the space between their bodies disappearing as she kept moving her hips back and forth. "I don't remember this being so fun before, I'm pretty sure you have a lot to do with that too~" she mused. Oh, she'd just keep being a bit more forward than she had been since Albertus himself didn't mind. She gave a casual glance upwards, she was no small woman but he still managed to be a great deal taller than her. Her mind left her tracing his face in the dim and sparse lighting wondering exactly how they'd gotten to dancing in a club together with no space between them and her more than a little entertaining the idea of being more forward with him than she'd been with anyone else in the past.

Ah, Meron did mean those words as a compliment. Good; he'd find it strange if that had been anything else. As for it seeming rude, he would be remiss to discover she was refraining from anything. Albertus was a very open and free individual who believed in living life to the fullest. Naturally, that included speaking brazenly in all regards. "It's not rude if it's honest," was all he said. Meron had more to say as well, namely the thought that he was somehow dangerous. She was technically right, but she had no reason to know exactly why. So then, what exactly did she mean? "There's something about me that makes women crazy here? That's the first time I'm hearing about it," he said, assuming Meron referenced some unknown trait that affected women within this world or region. He knew of many magical plagues, and knew seeing one of those would be quite problematic.

Many things were already problematic, actually. There wasn't much change in how Albertus danced. In fact, the only changes occurred when he realized Meron was getting lower and lower as she rubbed against his lap. His hands no longer reached her sides by the time he noticed this, but... there was much more to notice. Was there some importance to that arch in her back something of importance? Albertus couldn't know why, yet he certainly felt it was, as evident by his loins' throb of a reaction. Perhaps it had to do with the full visible curvature of her body? It was obvious that arousal came as the immediate result of attraction, which was a concept he could now grasp. Speaking of grasping, the hands on Meron's hips seemed ever so inclined to inch back just a bit. Albertus nearly had both hands upon the woman's backside while she was bent at the waist, but just before he made enough progress, she rose again.

In straightening her posture, Meron somehow left even less space between the two of them. For some reason, it felt only natural for each of Albertus' arms to wrap just slightly around her midriff at such a time. Her hips hadn't stopped moving, and neither had his. This was becoming more and more like the process of creation with barricades. Was that just more of the point? Either way, Albertus was being gazed upon directly as they continued grinding against one another. Meron commented on the fun of this shared activity while passing some of the blame his way. "Hey, I'm just going with the flow you started," he said with a look of certainty. "You got me all worked up, so this is what you get back. I can't take any blame for that~"

It's not rude if it's honest. What a foreign concept. Meron was quite certain there was an implied bit of rudeness to saying the types of things that crossed her mind. At the very least the society around her encouraged a lack of that kind of honesty. Still, she wasn't against being honest with the man if he enjoyed hearing such words from her. "You are insanely free-spirited," she said with surety. She'd likely never meet another individual like him in her entire life, but she also figured that was fine. Truly free-spirited individuals were supposed to be rare finds in the world, she considered herself lucky to have crossed his path at all.

As for his question of causing craziness in women. The fact that he had to question it at all, meant he was either super conniving or well-meaning enough to have not figured it out already. Given his nature, she could assume the latter and speak on the issue as she grinded her form against his to emphasize the explanation. "Well that personality of yours is kind enough I wouldn't assume you to do it purposefully," she said with a soft smirk crossing her lips. Perhaps the extra alcohol helped along her honesty a bit. "Even so, this..." she marked that with a movement against his manhood to punctuate her words. "Is something women would covet, keep locked up and have crazy ideations about. Being well-endowed would be like a double-edged sword..." she said. "It'd have a hypnotizing and hysteria causing effect all at the same time if you were to go about just giving it away~" she said and those words almost seemed joking but they were quite true. There was many a story in her old friend group about the jealousy caused by covetousness, especially in relationships with well-endowed men. Still it was nothing like the magical effectiveness he was thinking, or maybe it was but in a different way.

All the while those little maneuvers of Meron's seemed to be enticing a bit of exploration of Albertus. His hands were moving down her hips to her backside as he seemed to be coming to some interesting realizations. She could tell this by the placement of those hands and the pulsing of his groin against her bottom. It really would be fun to experience it... she thought, not truly acknowledging that she had such a thought at all. And as she stood back up, those arms of his wrapped gently around her waist. Oh this was terrifyingly good to feel. He was a strangely safe individual to find yourself tucked against, she could almost forget she'd only met him a couple of hours prior to this, a hand extended upwards giving a comforting pat to the side of his face. Weird she couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so inclined to touch a man as such. "Well, you could take a little," she said of their blame. But if what she got out of stirring him physically was a gander at something surprising she couldn't really argue with the results. "Though with the current exchange I can't say I mind~" Honest, a little flirty and accompanied by more of those motions of her swaying hips with just a bit more pressure applied than normal. She couldn't even bare in mind the thought of stopping though she probably should have at least entertained it a bit more.

Was Albertus insanely free-spirited, or had this version of the world become far too reserved? Time would tell which thing was to be considered true. For the moment, Albertus was showing himself as being particularly free with his hands. As if he were a young one going through puberty, or even as if he'd simply become exceedingly excited, Albertus' hands kept up a continuous rubbing motion wherever they landed on Meron's body. Currently, he was almost molesting her abdomen with that gentle grasp. Soon enough, even that would evolve. . .

His lack of understanding was taken mostly at face value, as Meron presumed any madness he caused in women would be accidental. Of course, she'd also go on to explain exactly what trait caused said craziness. Her every move was already seemingly focused on rubbing against his groin, but as part of her explanation, there was an especially focused grind against him. Ah, the endowment of men was also a cause for the sin of Envy now? That was not always the case, but he could fully understand it as a development. "Really, women are like that too? That's new," he mused, grinding against Meron's backside with an amount of purpose that matched her own. It felt only natural that as she pressed more firmly against him, he'd do the same. It wasn't even a conscious thought; it was more of a natural reaction at this point. Human functions were interesting in this cycle. "So this is a pretty good one, huh? Good to know," he commented. In truth, Albertus had no idea where he stood physically among human specimens after reincarnating. In his own era, there was little to no importance in it, as far as Albertus knew.

Alas, this world seemingly held such things in high regard. Meron's demeanor had been changing bit by bit. Initially more reserved than anyone he'd once known, she now seemed like what would have been considered a prospect for creation partnership. Frankly, it was a prospect he would have undoubtedly entertained. Her hand was soon resting on his cheek in the strangest way. With that, his own hands were on the move again. While the left slid its way onto her left hipbone, his right went up instead. Amidst all the grinding and flirting, Albertus was discovering how much his own body reacted to titillation. It could have had something to do with the alcohol, or it could have had nothing to do with that at all. Whatever the cause, his right hand was sliding up Meron's abdomen. If it were uninterrupted, it was to stop only when grasping her bosom. Albertus knew nothing of this desire, but this current body apparently did. "Don't mind what? Taking all the blame yourself, or me being worked up? If I'm being honest, it seems like you like the second part. Unless I'm mixing signals," he muttered. At this point, could it even be believed that they were still dancing? It truly seemed more like the 'creation' Albertus once knew, albeit with several added caveats since being observed by mankind. . .

Meron was getting to know Albertus in the strangest way she had so far. His wandering hands and inquisitive personality. He was rubbing along her flesh where he grabbed her and she couldn't remember the last time she felt so very comfortable in the arms of a man. Thinking about it now, she hadn't really been touched since she got pregnant with her last son, so it was quite odd to feel this way. Here and now, his wandering hands were allowed their freedom and she was left to consider the new information he processed. He didn't know women were prone to jealous rages over men and their endowments. She supposed if one never really dealt with a woman long term, or if one didn't have enough female friends it would be strange information to have. "We're only human. There is a lot of pressure on women to not show such negative personality traits, but that wouldn't stop them from existing completely, it'd only bury them deep below the surface until they bubbled over. There are a rare few individuals free enough with themselves and other people to not experience jealousy or the tinge of ownership but many aren't that kind of nice," she explained. It was a simple truth. She wasn't the sort who would stop someone from going to find their true happiness, it was part of the reason her divorce had hurt so much. Her husband didn't have to cut her out of the lives of their children, he could have left her and she wouldn't have held it against him. He was entitled to his desire, just not entitled to use it to hurt others. "That is a modest way to interpret my words. But keep that, it'll be easier to be happy if you don't become full of yourself~" she mused, sharing her own understanding of men with a decent man to offer the kind of woman based advice she thought men often went without.

Over the course of this conversation and dance, Meron had found herself to be opening up more and more. She didn't even mind the movements of his hands against her body and found herself acting impulsively as well. By the time he had a hand upon her hip her body had instinctively bent at the waist causing that hand groping her bosom to receive more of a handful. This could barely be called dancing at this point, most would have called this dry-humping which is exactly why teenagers discovered it first. The movements of her hips and the added pressure of his against hers was almost enough that if she'd been any more stimulated she would have moaned. But that would have been quite indecent. After all, they were already catching a few extra wayward gazes. Though she couldn't properly register them given her own level of intoxication. "I... well..." how to describe this. "If I am being honest, it's probably a bit of both but more the second. I didn't initially mean to, but it's nice to know I managed to get a rise out you," she admitted a bit sheepishly. Still she didn't break away from him nor did she feel inclined to stop herself. "You don't mind, right?" she asked almost innocently, but it was almost impossible for her to appear innocent. Not with her body, and her movements and well that bit of moisture that was definitely already building between her thighs. This man was quite dangerous in this sort of situation in public, and if she was less drunk she likely would have put a more proper bit of space between them. But now, she found herself looking up at him, not minding where his hands were placed, hearing the voice in her head goading her into the idea of trying something new today. Or rather someone.

Only human, she said. That sort of notion should never have applied to Albertus, but now, it did to some extent. It was not even a human trait to possess jealousy, or really anything of the sort. Still, humanity's greatest strength was always going to be its greatest weakness. Humans could become anything just as the Heroes before them did. While they could always use that to better themselves, it made them equally susceptible to all potential negatives as well. For every positive, there must always be a negative. "It makes sense when you put it that way. I can't really afford to do that kind of thing with any random person anyway, so I think I'll be alright. Solid advice though," he admitted. It was quite true, there was a chance Albertus could put an accidental end to any mortal he shared a proverbial bed with. This woman, however, could undoubtedly only be made whole by something like that. From the looks of things, she was naturally climbing the stairwell toward that very eventuality.

Indeed, necessary steps were being taken. The new placement of Albertus' hands caused Meron's own body to shift. She bent forward slightly when his left hand met that part of her hip. That sort of movement did give him even greater access to a bag of flesh he already couldn't fit into a single hand, but... it did much more than that. The product of this shift was another arch in Meron's back while she stood, accentuating the already massive curve of her backside. Albertus had to change his earlier opinion the moment this was realized. "Wow! I thought this was top-notch before, but I think I was wrong. I've never seen anything like this before," he muttered. Albertus' drunken mind couldn't stop the truth spilling out of his face. If nothing else, his true meaning didn't emerge verbally. It seemed this woman had the proportions of later Creators, albeit with the mortal alterations that came after childbirth. Her curves were therefore even greater than what the Creators typically boasted, not simply because her mana dictated it, but because she was affected by the laws of physics or whatever humans called it.

Based on the reactions of his body, Albertus figured humans had kept their instinct and then some. The one called Kujaku Meron was not one he felt an unbreaking attachment to... yet she was certainly something he felt something else toward. "Oh, me? I don't mind much of anything. If it makes you happy, I'm glad to have contributed," he assured. The true meaning of that statement didn't much matter. As she looked up at him, his gaze was returned. All that grinding had never stopped in spite of wandering eyes. In fact, it seemed things were elevating even more. Albertus' right hand felt so naturally placed, he squeezed Meron's breast as if to keep it from falling out of his grasp. His left hand also firmed its grip on her hipbone, inadvertently keeping her bottom and his groin pressed securely against each other. To Albertus, it felt almost like sinking his manhood into a cloud, while the reality of it was that his sizeable bulge had succinctly wedged itself betwixt her massive cheeks.

Meron gave advice and it was strangely accepted at face value. Albertus claimed to not be capable of such a thing with just any random stranger, but Meron considered herself a random stranger to him. Perhaps it wasn't as deep as she thought. Maybe, they'd just found each other at the right time and ended up getting along more than he'd managed with any other random woman so far. Perhaps he had a physical type and she fit that mold, with her out of the ordinary body for a Japanese woman. "I felt like you didn't really need that advice, but I'd feel a bit bad if I didn't give it in advance," she stated calmly. Of course, she would, she was Japanese and politeness was the corner stone of their society.

Whatever the case, the bend in her posture caused by his grip on her hip. She couldn't really help it, such a thing was practically or rather impractically programmed into her body. What was more, an utterance about the view he received was something she'd not expected. She'd recently stated that she'd been a bit pleased by the idea of being able too get a rise out of him. Imagine her surprise when he outright admitted to the joy of the view of her rear and back. Was it possible that he'd not experienced placing himself at the rear of a woman before. Did he not know the joy of sinking between folds from behind the target. "Don't say that... it makes my mind wander~" she mused. Of course she meant that in a very specific way. She was trying not to go too far, but it was getting harder and harder. Especially with the most recent development.

This manhood was pressed between her cheeks. And that was an interesting sensation to say the least. There was also a firmer grip on her breast which kept them from properly separating. The smallest moan slipped from between her lips. That was more than a bit embarrassing, how was she supposed to deal with this man being so close and managing such a feat? "Again, a strangely optimistic outlook... still it's probably good you don't mind," she stated in a manner most obvious. She couldn't help it, those firmed grips had her moving against his hips and finding herself having problems distinguishing what should be her activities from what was her current activities. Her body was shifting against his, and she wasn't even sure it had anything to do with music anymore? Was she even on beat? Was it purely reactive? Did she want to stop when she was certain they could dance the night away.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast