Page 24 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

Munetsuchi's currency was explained in a way which made sense to Anais. Of course, she was quite used to having to convert various forms of coin into the kinds she had to use within Aincrad and so she had a pretty reasonable idea of the amount of money they were talking about afterwards. Even so, it was astounding and she found herself wondering if maybe she'd become an underpaid wage worker while living within the floating country. "I might have been living in poverty now that I think about it. That potion would have taken me the better part of a year to save up for..." she murmured. She was surely better off not being a random soldier or adventurer given how little she was making. Not that she was bothered by the idea of material wealth, she was just as likely to give away what she had to help someone else out but that didn't change the facts of the case. Whatever was going on in her mind about her monetary situation, she did at least make her first potion successfully. She received for this great acolade, a gentle pat atop her head, which made her face blush but she still appreciated it. Hearing that she'd not be graduated until she came up with something of her own filled her with slight anxiety and a bit of excitement. "Hai, Shishou... I don't know what I'll come up with... but I'll do my best," she confirmed. It was like a term paper. In order to get through the beginner course she had to prove she understood the material. She could work with that... perhaps she'd spend some time shuffling through her new memories and seeing if she had a base for anything she or her friends would find particularly useful and make it her first official project? Whatever the case, he asked if she wished to move on from this point. "Hai, we can go back now. I've done a lot more today than I ever really expected to... I should have the sense to stop before my luck runs out," she concluded. She gave her body a gentle stretch and looked at her acquired potion. She could count her victories today. New weapon, new vocation, new friends, new mentor, Charles wasn't dead and she hadn't let her group down. Yes... given she'd woken up today thinking she'd just go to a wedding, she hadn't done too bad.

Moving on from this point, Charles and Sakura were having an interesting moment. She offered him a way to mentally deal with his erection and in failing that partciular attempt casually found herself teasing his inaction with his newfound tool. Of course, she wasn't doing it simply for the sake of bothering him about his hangups and misgivings, she simply found it odd that he'd be so rude to himself all the time. Ah, he claimed where he'd been from it didn't work to be so open sexually, that didn't make much sense to someone like Sakura. "That sounds... incredibly boring if I am being honest. And it also leaves open the question of how one bonds with the one they are bound to if sex is such a taboo topic," she said seemingly curious about how such a society actually worked. "It isn't as I have had a lot of sex to work with as it wasn't something I was actively seeking. But to ignore a base desire when you can sate it and have it be good for you seems like an unnecessary complication. Sex and mana transfers have so many benefits and I am not saying one should throw themselves at every single person they see, but I've seen nothing but positive benefits from indulging in mutually beneficial relationships that involve sex," she said as if it made all the sense in the world. "We are already bound to each other, and the mental clarity and relaxation that come from reaching the truth are healthy for mind, body and spirit..." she explained. If this lad was to leave her in charge of his emotional well-being, she'd be in charge of all of it. That included his sex-life, whether he understood that or not, it did have quite a lot to do with his emotional stability. "So... do you want to try it out?"

The line of 'poverty' was not quite the same to elves like Ailen. Where he grew up, an elf in poverty was an elf with no knowledge. Of course, the possession of valuable information was at times more useful than all the world's money. Gold and the like remained useful, but those who had knowledge could essentially ignore having it. "In my homeland, that amount would be thrown away casually for such a potion. Even here, the amount an adventurer would pay for a single vial is very high, provided it is a thing of quality such as this. A Legendary Potion would cost at least 50 Ouban, or its equivalent no matter where you go. Though something of Legendary quality could help the most common adventurer tackle an A-Rank quest... or an unexpecting kingdom, depending on the purpose," he declared. Alchemy was never to be underestimated as a Trade Skill. Just as blacksmiths could make swords beyond their wielders, just as armorers could make gear much the same, a capable enough alchemist could empower, enable, and even revive those who should otherwise stray from whatever quest they undertook. Anais would undoubtedly be an alchemist of such standing, probably starting from her very first unique concoction. "It's fine if you don't know now. There is no rush, so have fun experimenting at your leisure if you like. No matter what you make or when you make it, I'm sure it will be interesting," he assured. With that, he took Anais's acceptance of terms and extended a hand. He'd be leading the way to the throne room, where Anais would ─ perhaps regrettably ─ witness the tail-end of a very interesting show. One might even hear something along the lines of: "Oya? Da─rin, you look ready to pop. Oh well. I'm sure you can handle one more," from the very man who'd been jackhammering his way down into a goddess's undercarriage for quite some time now.

In the meantime, Charlemagne had to deal with his original understanding of life being called... boring. Of course, he'd be lying if he said her words made no sense. Something like sex with one's significant other was still the norm, but... there were caveats to everything. "Yeah, I get that. The thing is, connections weren't formed so easily there either. We're bound to each other now, but where I'm from, that sort of thing takes weeks, months, even years ─ and our lifespans were less than a century back then too. I know, this is more normal here; I get that now. This isn't the first time I'll be saying habits aren't broken overnight. I can't even think about all the other stuff right now..." he mused. With a sigh, Charlemagne steeled himself to do something he still considered sinful. There was no arguing with his inner self; the lad's soul screamed its desire using his own body as a megaphone. "Fine. If I can't think it away, I may as well do something with it," he said in the end. Finally, Charlemagne had come to such a conclusion without much fuss.

There were many differences between the lives of elves and the lives of regular people. Just as people from the world Anais was from originally had very different values. According to Ailen the amount of money which was most of the girl's year, would have been spent frivolously by elves for a potion of reasonable quality because of all the things it could be capable of. "That all sounds like a lot. I mean I know that potions are useful, I am sure everyone does..." she murmured. She wasn't going to mention that it was hard to argue elves not being snobs when certain things were mentioned. She was willing to set aside any strange prejudices given the goodness of her mentor. Moving on, she was apparently free to experiment with her lessons at her leisure to produce her first potion. "Hai," she said softly. She wasn't sure she'd live up to any strange expectations, but she'd still try her best. That was all she'd ever do. Given this she found herself accepted an extended hand and as they returned to the throne room. Ah... a lot had changed since she was last here. Her eyes and ears were being assaulted by visuals and sounds she couldn't well stop from entering her brain. Ah, she could have closed her eyes, but that definitely wasn't something that was going to happen. Soft murmuring began to happen as her brain processed way too much information. "A pet name?" that was the first thought. 'Shishou is basically a pet name you get away with calling your mentor aloud in front of everyone~' her brain wasn't going to stop. "Pretty isn't the pre-requisite," she said deciding the man currently pummeling this land's goddess was not... pretty. 'He's fucking hot! Shishou's a bit more our speed though~' she thought. "She actually does control it, I guess that answers that question," she continued. 'Well be like that one day, maybe we can get Shishou to show us what that's like~' her internal voice mused. "I don't think I'm old enough to be witnessing this..." she finally finished. 'We're definitely old enough to do it though!~' Anais's internal monologue was going to get her sent straight to the underworld. "It has a nice harmony though," yeah, her brain wasn't going to be able to continue handling this. 'Straight to slut hell!♥~ Keep watch we might learn something!~'

While Anais's brain broke, for verbal things, Miwa had all but collapsed. She was well beyond her general cares, even as her body and mind were stretched beyond their normal capacity. "Anata!♥~ One more sounds great!~" of course she thought that. She was in full overload. But that wasn't really a problem either. She'd meant what she said any who bore witness should take the opportunity to learn something, she would have if it was her watching. Moving on her internal walls were collapsing in on this man as he penetrated her deepest reaches and stuffed her in a way most others couldn't fathom.

And while one goddess got stuffed another seemed to be passively inviting someone else to do the same. Charles, claimed that things were more complicated and that bindings like the one they currently have normally took a great deal of time. Sakura was passively aware of that, given she'd been taught humans didn't normally experience mana thus didn't initially understand their attractions. "If you reach the truth, you'll be able to think more clearly. You know that already right? We've done it a few times now~" Sakura teased. "You don't have to change all at once, just bit by bit," she said as if she was gently amused. He seemed to make that decision much faster than normal. That little dark pool beneath her pulled away her clothes in pieces as she held her arms open for the lad. "I do wonder, Char-kun... would it be too much to ask what you want to do this time?" she asked in a teasing manner.

Upon reaching the throne room, Ailen didn't seem surprised at all to see... the fifth Myouou, Mugen. Today was meant to be his own, but Qin saw fit to wedge his way into an off rotation. Sadly for Qin, doing that sort of thing was Mugen's forte, and he was only more likely to do it when the cycle had already gone awry. "Ah. I seem to have let myself become too distracted to realize. Sumanai," he said, assuming his apprentice would be experiencing some issues. Instead, Anais seemed contemplative. She took many pauses, saying many unrelated things between them. Only one thing she said truly made sense. She didn't think herself old enough to witness the goings-on. Well, that was objectively wrong. In truth, what she saw was considered by many to be the ultimate study. The masses of Munetsuchi would occasionally gather in the hope of seeing something like this, though perhaps not with the most dangerous Myouou participating. "Actually, even children come to see things like this. When the Kimmotsu Myouou is involved, most are too afraid to approach... but you should be fine. It seems we arrived at the end. This pose seems rather effective, actually," he mused.

True enough, there was little time left in the session atop the throne. Miwa had only just agreed to one final stretch, her body almost demanding it after verbalization. Mugen seemed to be having the time of his life as his rod swelled within the goddess, pulsing furiously in its final moments of activity. "Good to hear. I'll make it special, just for you~♥" he stated. What did the male mean? Well, he'd obviously be plunging to the absolute limit to fully wedge himself in her body. In doing as much though, he swelled further, until the proverbial geyser exploded. He didn't plan to leave an ounce of breathing room within her, so once more, the flow of mana would not end quickly at all. Mugen anticipated a great deal of waste yet again, and indeed he thrived on the idea of it.

Meanwhile, Charlemagne's manhood was also pulsing. His eyelids were peeled more and more with every passing moment. Sakura's mention of the 'truth' was fine and all, but that pool of darkness rising to peel away her clothes was far more worth his attention. Even those strange red lines along a curvaceous figure were worth more than a glance. Overall, Charlemagne's mental state was taken out of the equation entirely. He found himself stepping forward without much prompting or conscious thought at all, eyes bouncing up and down the young goddess's form. "I uh... I guess it probably sounds really plain, but what if you just lie on your back? I... don't know if I'm good for any ideas much better than that. If you've got something better in mind, I'm all ears. Honestly I'm having a hard time getting past the whole tentacle-grabby thing─"

An apology was issued as Anais's young brain tried to make sense of the debauchery it was witnessing before her. Her mentor had let himself become so distracted he'd not realized this was happening. No, that wasn't really right. "This isn't anyone's fault, Shishou..." she murmured, her bright eyes unable to look away. She definitely wouldn't be accepting any apology for having to see this. Her mind wasn't ready for it, but she also found it impossible to look away. Ailen made the claim that children in this land came to witness such acts. Well, that made a bit of sense, in a land where knowledge was passed along and stigmas against sexual activity didn't exist maturity had to be measured differently. "Children are older than me here..." she stated as an absolute fact. 'We're young we have plenty of time to learn!~' Anais's internal voice was quite loud. "Kimmotsu? Yeah... I could see that," she stated. The idea of forbidden was written all over this man's existence. She could hear it in the sound of his voice. It strangely made her skin crawl but not necessarily in a bad way. "That is something..." Anais murmured. 'It's something great. Get him to do it... he's interested~' her mind stated. The effectiveness of such a position was likely to be lost on Anais. She could make inferences but her brain deciding it was something she should aim for may have been close to her breaking point.

At the same time, Miwa seemed to be nearing some great point of enlightenment. Actually with her head in this position and her husband pummeling away at her from above mana had a pretty free flow from her core down or rather up to her brain. It was like supercharging someone's brain. "Hai!~" she chimed. Of course, that swelling was something she felt in the depths of her very soul and her own body pulsed to accept it. This man was well past her womb buried so far. Ah, all of that wouldn't be sitting within her, it was exploding from her soul out across him and in her own depths. Of course, this was everything and her entire body convulsed and then relaxed. Ah... yes, everything was fine.

And then there was Sakura. It was very obvious to her that he was taking in the full view of her. Ah, he was distracted by her physical form now. He was actually appreciating it instead of simply trying to avoid it. Oh he'd even decided what he wanted. He claimed it to be plain but he wanted her on her back? "Oh? Well... even things you might think are plain have their uses. I think it's fine. You even decided it on your own~" she said giving him an ample amount of praise. Of course, those tentacles which moved about her body later settled into the shadow at her feet and she took the steps towards that futon once more, she'd lay down with her arms open and her legs spread wide apart. He wanted her on her back, she'd make adjustments as needed to see how far that new tool of his reached. "Come on, Char-kun~" she offered the lad full access to her form yet again. So inviting was the lass known as Sakura, she couldn't help but invite this lad to explore fully that which he'd previously denied himself.

"You're free to say that, but I do have a duty of care," Ailen reiterated. His was the responsibility of being aware, keeping track of things that may put his apprentice in harm's way... whether physically or emotionally. Luckily, she didn't seem to be experiencing any turmoil. The more Ailen thought about it, the more it seemed she was actually studying the ongoing events. "Well, take in any information that suits you. All knowledge has its use, so retain anything you find interesting," he said nonchalantly. Whether Anais had any intentions with the sort of knowledge she could gain here or not, was her prerogative. If it became relevant to him at some point, he'd let it be so. Otherwise... it truly made no difference to the elf. Ah, but he would certainly be keeping this visual in mind for his own purposes. With a recent mental activation of his own, Ailen had a few thoughts in mind. "Actually, I believe there are some ways to modify this... something more suited to my style and purpose. Hmm. . ."

Ailen certainly would not be taking the same approach as Mugen, who would soon be seen buried and spilling mana seemingly by the liter. Perhaps that was accurate, or perhaps it wasn't; Mugen obviously didn't care the exact amount he wasted. Even in slowly retracting himself from the goddess, it hadn't come to an end. His full length emerged, resulting in a downpour just over the throne's edge where Miwa resided. All the while, Mugen came closer to relaxation... and enlightenment. His eyes glowed a deep shade of crimson, and his mana pulsed outward across all of Munetsuchi. One might believe he was marking his territory in a way, as he always ended sessions with such a bang. It was as if he meant for everyone to feel his final moments, none more than Miwa herself, but all nonetheless. "Kuhuhuhu! Ahh, that's it~♥" he moaned into the open air. Down went his gaze to look over Miwa once more. At the same time, one final exhale signaled the end of all the mana pouring from his body ─ both physical and non. "Ho? Those things I felt earlier are moving again. One is here."

Charlemagne was once again not in control of his forward movement. This time however, it didn't feel like he was outside his own body while moving. He was undoubtedly conscious, fully aware of his every movement and decision. It wasn't that he inched toward Sakura subconsciously ─ it was just that he did so in response to instinct. "Well, if you think it's fine..." he chimed. Once Sakura was in place, he hesitated. There were no second thoughts entering his mind, but that very open and very exposed visual demanded additional attention. Charlemagne gulped audibly. His trousers hit the floor just before he stepped out of them completely, leaning into the open space provided by Sakura. Much to his surprise, he hadn't even fully gotten into position before his tool was rubbing itself against her womanhood. Ah, this truly would take some adjustment on his part. It was his intention to embrace the lass before anything happened, yet that initial sensation forced his halted movement again. "Aa─! Whoops. I uh... didn't think that would happen."

Duty of Care. This was a statement made by Ailen whenever he had the thought that there was some sort of danger present to Anais. He took his role as her mentor rather seriously, as if she wasn't basically an adult who could or would do random things of her own accord. "Care seems to mean a lot in this context, Shishou..." she mused as if it wasn't something she could fully conceptualize. 'You can care for us, Shishou. Care all you like♥~' Anais was starting to be afraid of her internal voice. If it ever spilled over, she'd have to explain a lot about her thought processes. Right now though, there wasn't anything wrong with her. No... she was more or less just watching with wide eyes as two people copulated in the middle of a public space without shame. She was also told to keep what she wanted of this information. All knowledge had its uses. 'Yeah, we'll use it just for you~' Quiet. That is all Anais wanted a few moments of quiet in her brain. "I don't think I'll have trouble retaining anything. I'm pretty sure it's burned in..." Anais claimed honestly. But what was this? Ailen claimed to be using this information for himself for later. Any sane person would have assumed he meant for his wife, but in the moment, a sideways glance came of those almost glowing blue green eyes. 'WE GOT HIM! TEST IT ON US SHISHOU!♥~' Anais couldn't even close her eyes to escape...

Miwa was forced to feel a strange way. As her husband finally seemed to finish, a great pulse was left. Not just that spillage of seed but also a tinge of feeling. It could be more rightly stated that there was a pulse which she felt at her center of her being, and it manifested in the form of a tattoo on her womb. It could be seen and would likely be for a while as she metabolized this mana, in the form of something like a heart-shaped arcane circle, in red and black. It was gently pulsing as that exhale of power occurred. "Aaah♥!~" she moaned seemingly pleased by the experience. Anais was far too close for her own liking, the pulse of power hit her senses strangely. She felt herself almost weakening at the knees. She wasn't sure what that felt like, but she wasn't sure if it was a liked sensation or not. "Why does it sound and feel like that?" she wondered.

Charles was always so reluctant. In these moments where he finally was ready to do something, Sakura could do nothing but appreciate his earnestness. She took the position he wished her to have, and waited for him to join her. He could be seen appreciating her form, and unlike many... she felt nothing like shyness, instead she was happy to be appraised. Whatever the case, soon after, he was trying to join her. Apparently, he wished to embrace her, but the increased size of his manhood had the lad, rubbing himself against her womanhood before ever reached the level of closeness he wished for. "I expected it, but..." she shifted her hips slightly seeming to invite into her already moist folds. "The only method of attaining what you wish is to move forward~" she teased gently. Stopping wouldn't help. No the best way to find the limit was to push it. Besides it wasn't as if Sakura herself wasn't fully ready to receive him. Those redlines along her skin seemed to pulse, and she could even feel those tentacles along her back, as they were still technically in her shadow just closer than they'd been before.

Master and apprentice would both be watching. Ailen hadn't looked away from that scene at the throne once, though he noted the random shift in gaze toward himself. What could that have been for? Did Anais think he did not still learn and grow? Perhaps there was something else to it; perhaps she simply looked because he was talking. Either way, he could agree that this was a scene difficult to forget. Ailen himself would never be as purposely wasteful as Mugen, but he could see the knowledge-based merit of how Miwa was positioned and penetrated. As the raven-haired male removed himself and continued spilling his seed over the goddess's person, Ailen had a keen eye for her undercarriage. "It's like turning a person into a chalice, then filling it to the brim. It will be even easier than normal to retain all of that. Well... everything he isn't just slinging all over the place," he surmised. As for that sensation erupting from Mugen in the wake of it all, there were few possible explanations. "In this world, someone like that is the epitome of taboo. That is what it means to sense a demon: that feeling of nothingness and everything all at once. It is much like the gods we know here, but encompassing everything we were never meant to know. That is Forbidden Knowledge."

It seemed Miwa had nothing to say about her apparent visitor just yet. With the appearance of that seal over her pelvis, Mugen knew precisely why. Good. If she had the ability to be of use to anyone in the aftermath of their session, they wouldn't really be in the aftermath at all. In her current state of apparent wordlessness, it could be said that Mugen's job was officially done. "I guess I'm not getting rusty after all. Time for an intermission then," the male said as if his work for the day hadn't properly ended yet. Actually, he'd probably be right back to it at least once more this day. Miwa showing her true proportions as a Creator was not something to be wasted. For now though, he'd take a few steps toward the visitors, naked as the day he was born, baring full stiffness of groin and... well, everything else as well, really. That pink-haired boy had been sitting on the floor transfixed for some time now, still doing naught but staring even now. Maybe he learned something. If not, it seemed someone did. Mugen would be primarily approaching the girl with antlers, those glowing eyes scanning her form briefly. "Looks like prey. Smells like you, Ai-kun," he mused. One hand reached out with intentions of grabbing this girl's chin, tilting it left, right, then up. "Cute little thing. What brings you here?"

Meanwhile, Charlemagne paused not because he wanted to. He didn't pause because he was having second thoughts or anything like that. He paused because the raw feeling of rubbing against Sakura unexpectedly was just about overwhelming. Sakura was shifting and pretty directly inviting him in. Well, it wasn't as if he planned to do anything else. "I know. It just felt like a lot," he mused sheepishly. Forward he went, adjusting his position to do as he intended when first approaching. In doing so, it seemed penetration could not be avoided earlier than planned. Just getting to a point of hovering over Sakura's body resulted in wedging himself between her folds. He was sighing contention through the whole process of embracing the lass, as he was simultaneously squeezing his way into her undercarriage. The tightness was almost too much to bear before any change occurred. This time, his movements were a fair bit slower. Extreme as it was, Charlemagne was surprised to realize he was managing to enter with relative ease. That amount of friction still didn't make much sense. . .

Master and apprentice, were both thinking but they were on slightly different paths. Well, it could be said that Anais was dealing with something else in her mind whenever her invasive inner voice was quiet for more than a few seconds. 'So, I think there is something wrong with the world's understanding of sex. Everything says this sort of thing is bad, this kind of aggression is supposed to be undignified. But this is a goddess and she seems happy. I have tried some kind of sexual activity twice today and I wasn't upset about either form for any reason. I can assume I would like the normal form of sex as well so... Someone lied,' there was a logical fallacy somewhere. All this spillage said sex wasn't for Creation. All those teachings she'd been given before said, sex for pure enjoyment was bad, but... it also made it sound like it wouldn't be an enjoyable thing. Anais had lived before, and understood it was supposed to be at least a little fun, but maybe not shared or talked about. Now she was wondering if not talking about it was supposed to be a form of keeping everyone in the dark. Maybe no one would question the kind of sex they were having, if no one else talked about it. No one would discover they were unhappy if they didn't know about the options? The words that Ailen shared weren't lost upon the girl, "Like pulling the plug on a drain with a full sink on top of it. Everything funneled down, makes reasonable sense," she said seeming to understand without any knowledge of why such a thing was necessary. Whatever the case, what she was feeling was apparently a demon. "I've felt and heard demons before. He has to be very unique because that doesn't feel the way I'd expect it to. Well... I suppose it is a bit closer to something like Liv but, no... it's more overwhelming than that," she said she was sure she could be knocked over by such a feeling really easily.

Too bad the goddess was currently indisposed. She wasn't really moving. Though her body had relaxed it would seem that she was without words to share regardless of her current audience. That was fine, Mugen was apt to act. He descended the dais, he approached in full nudity. He, stood before Anais. It took everything in the girl's person not to back away. Well, that wasn't entirely it, she was still glued to her spot. "Literally a prey animal and I am sure everyone looks like prey to you..." she murmured, oh she didn't acknowledge smelling like Ailen. The reason for that was, she wasn't going to address it, her mentor was an integral part of her life, she didn't have to explain herself to anyone. That was the truth. Though admittedly if she'd been any more scared that one might have stayed in her head. Actually things spilling out of her head would continue, as her natural reactions to attention would get the best of her. This man reached for her face tilted and looked the her. He called her a cute little thing and questioned her being in this place. 'Waaah! He thinks we're cute! We're definitely cute!~' Anais's internal monologue really needed to stop talking, it was going to run her life. In the meantime she'd answer his question, though she wasn't really certain why he chose her as his target and the fact that her face was currently the shade of a tomato was something she was choosing to ignore. "I fell from the sky today, after a wedding... and the groom was nearly erased by a creepy cult god old guy... Thank you for having us," she explained of her current point in life, but ever polite she still managed to be one of the most reasonable people anyone could interact with.

At the same time, Charles, was sinking into Sakura's form. She was feeling a strange pulse and decided in the moment that it was good that they deviated a bit. "I mean it is a lot but it's welcome~ she mused seeming to enjoy his encroaching upon her. Ah, and so he sank in, there was a great deal of tension and even beyond that a pleasant slick feeling. To be filled in such a way was very interesting, she understood now her mother's preferences. That little shift had him headed for her depths she had to make sure he lept pushing forward. Bit by bit her legs slipped around his person and began to lock. She planned to pull him in and make sure he reached his final destination. Ah, what kind of fun or sensational feeling would come from an explosion so deep within? Well, Sakura was keen to find out.

What an interesting little analogy Anais had. Indeed, what she surmised was the method by which he found goodness in Mugen's choice. Based on their usual sessions however, he imagined Miwa would be processing that deposit for quite some time. From the look alone, it could easily be said there was no breathing room in her canal at all. Metabolizing all that was deep within would only allow the rest to fill the newly-created space. Frankly, he'd call Mugen a genius for execution alone. "Brilliant, really," he commented absently. Regarding Anais's previous experiences with demons, she claimed Mugen had to be unique, or even more overwhelming than what she knew before. Naturally, there was one massive reason for that. "It sounds like you've never sensed a true demon before. Influence is one thing, but it only appears in a way the world can accept it. Something like him is said to appear only once every millennium... maybe. Think of it in terms of tasting something salty, then experiencing the taste of a raw salt cube. Similarities can be drawn, but they never truly compare. Meet the salt cube," he explained.

As Mugen approached, the girl he targeted did not retreat as her baser instincts may have dictated. Wonderful; Mugen had a positive first impression of her based on that. "Iia. I don't believe in 'prey animals' or any of that nonsense. If herbivores are prey, what do you call the plants?" the black-haired male inquired. It seemed he was even expecting an answer, as if quizzing this random girl who fell from the sky. "Not everyone looks like prey to me. Not the way prey really works, anyway. Only the interesting ones look like prey. You... maybe that one over there in the near future... that boy Sakura is about to make an absolute mess of. That's the good prey," he stated. Moving on to why she'd come here, Anais claimed she fell from the sky. Well, Mugen knew that much; he'd felt them approaching from above. That answer was slightly disappointing, though he quirked a brow when she addressed him so politely. "I should explain. Currently, he is picking your brain. When asking what brings you here, he means to ask what brings you to your current quality of existence," Ailen interjected with a heavy sigh.

Sakura was continuously expressing her availability and general acceptance of strange things. In this case, Charlemagne could at least consider it more normal; that overwhelming sensation was very welcome for him as well. Just the same, closing the space between their bodies was beyond anything he could have hoped for. Such simplicity he sought, only to experience the most complex payout he'd ever known. As he delved deeper into Sakura's core, he wondered when he'd be stopped. Wasn't there some sort of natural barrier he should avoid reaching? Perhaps he was best off ignoring sexual education from another world 1,000+ years ago, lest he be too surprised to find out a goddess's interior was endless or some nonsense like that. Whatever the case, Sakura's legs were ensnaring him in such a way as to prevent any halting or withdrawal. At any point of assuming progress should soon stop, Charlemagne felt that locking sensation. He wore the surprise of this decision on his face. Even with magical mumbo jumbo, wasn't the girl a bit small for this sort of thing?

Page 24 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast