Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

According to this man, his were not conflicting principles between his actions and words. If Anais was able to give some extra thought to that, she might think it true. Actually given what she knew of mana transfers and the like this would be considered a gift of some sort. But she was still polite enough that she wouldn't have asked and thus wouldn't have desired it in any real way. 'That's not really true. We do think he's hot. Just because you wouldn't have asked doesn't mean you won't accept~' that voice in her head was quite dangerous. More so now that it wasn't just her hearing it. 'As for my opinion, we want to learn and have fun... even under stress she seems to like thinking. I've only been around a little while and this is one of the more stressful moments for her to think through~' Oh, great. Anais's mental voice was outing her as the anxious excessive overthinker that she was. Oh well, she'd deal with that later, "Box it, I'll deal with it later..." she stated in response to her own mind's treachery.

As this man continued there was a vast change in how he managed her body. Both her legs were up and the wall was the only thing supporting her. She had no idea how this was supposed to feel, but it likely would have been a bit exciting if she wasn't already trying to think about something else. Strangely, while she dealt with this she received a straight answer from this man about the nature of him hearing her extra voice. A consciousness to tell her to tell her to not ignore the other side. Well, if she imagined her consciousness as a truly lawful good, then the voice in her head was chaotic but still good. So... it wasn't a matter of good versus evil. She wasn't telling her to commit crimes or anything, just encouraging her impulsivity. Which wouldn't technically be so impulsive if she acted on such things at least a little in the first place. Actually, she'd had a conversation like that with Ailen in the first place... She'd been quiet for some time and it seemed that her not speaking was being taken strangely. "No, I'm thinking a lot. I'm trying to compartmentalize, but you're not exactly making it easy to concentrate or anything..." Well, a bit of childishness was still left in Anais, and that was one of her few remaining outbursts. Though, if this man wasn't going to give her time to think she'd simply have to cast aside more extreneous thoughts to get to the ones which were necessary for her to reach her desired conclusions. "Not important... the third voice is missing. Second one showed up when I was here... it's chaotic but not evil, connected to you and given the way mana works probably decided its appearance based on atmosphere. Or my decision to take knowledge directly, not important..." she came to that conclusion. "The other isn't here and hasn't shown up before. It should be talking more often as it's nature is more easily used by me and should be easier for me to understand... but it's not," she said while still sorting through information in her head. How mana worked, how skills came together, even how her own behavior had been manifesting in this last few hours. She'd been told by Ailen the cost of restraint and how it led to unknown outcomes, but... "Ah. It's my fault. It doesn't speak because I'm in its way... and doing its job as well as my own," ah power suppression by proxy. She had limited herself by limiting her own access to various facets of her power. That seemed most right. But... it was also technically something she could fix. Given her own inability to cover certain aspects of things, she could return the reign of her instincts to her protector. It would only take a little thing... an evolutionary adjustment to the skill she used to defend herself and the start of her own suppression.

Without anything in the way Charles seemed to take to a natural piston-like movement. Sakura for her part in this seemed to enjoy those added movements. Even after experiencing the height of pleasure she had no problem shifting her hips to meet his thrusts and enjoying the sensation of having her womb thoroughly explored. She happily gripped onto his back and shoulders seeming to enjoy the sensation of his skin beneath hers. Just the same she was watching him work, watching his movements as he seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit. Actually, he was much better when he looked like this, she decided as she watched she enjoyed this face and once again that demonic little smirk appeared on her face.

"She's right. Just look at you... accepting it all," Mugen said in agreement with that additional voice. No matter what Anais said, her priority still hadn't become anything related to stopping his advances. One might even wonder why that was the case. If nothing else, her second voice admitted to desiring knowledge and fun. With a mentality like that, there were few things to be said. "So you fit right in around here, whether you agree or not. Or is this one trying to tell me she's not having fun? I just started thinking I hadn't gotten rusty; don't go letting me know I'm wrong," he added. Something stressful to think through was precisely what Mugen had planned. The more she thought, the more he intended to add stress.

Anais claimed to be thinking a lot, despite how difficult he was making it. Oh, she had no idea how bad it could truly be. The girl worked through the purpose of her inner voice, surmising that it had her best intentions in mind even through what she'd likely consider 'unorthodox' methods. Moreover, she figured a reason for the third voice's absence. Indeed, the fault was her own. He asked her earlier how one could act as a protector, knowing there was only one type of existence in need of protection. After all, one couldn't guide someone already walking the proper path themselves. At least one question still required answering, though. Of course, Mugen wouldn't just be waiting around for it. He was already slamming himself against/into her body with only the wall behind her to stop him, so what more could he do? Ah, it seemed her reaction to the goings-on was not quite... accurate enough. Obviously, her soul had no memory of a true mana transfer. That made sense of why so many reprehensions remained in the girl; she didn't even know what she was trying to reject. With that in mind, he thought it ideal to further trick body and mind using the soul. Some part of him had already rooted itself in Anais, so a bit more wouldn't kill her. In fact, some additional influence would only strengthen at least one part of the lass, whether temporarily or permanently. It was with this train of thought that Mugen applied just a bit more mana ─ enough to replicate the fabled cervical penetration favored by Creators and a few mortals who walked the planet in this era. Whatever effect he achieved by doing so, he wondered how Anais would react mentally. "And what if it talks? Are you going to listen to two voices in your head, and still make your own decisions? You've been trying not to listen to one, after all."

In the meantime, Charlemagne progressed with newfound ease and found himself... being observed? How strange. Sakura was looking at him in a way he didn't expect. That smile was back; it seemed almost permanent at this point. What was with that look, though? It wasn't something romantic, nor could he call it innately desirous. He didn't feel as if he was being studied or scrutinized intensely, nor did it seem she was wondering when he'd just be done already. Sheepish as ever, Charlemagne averted his gaze slightly after a few seconds of notice. "Every time you look like that, I feel like something crazy is about to happen," he said. Of course he meant every word... though he wouldn't be admitting that it was also one hell of a sight to take in from the other side. . .

Anais was accepting quite a bit in the moment, but she was busy... there wasn't much she could do to address it in the moment. "Solvable problems first, in order of urgency..." Anais's thought process had her working with individual levels of problems. If she was being raped, she was already having problems. Figuring out how to free and protect herself was her first priority, but if it wasn't hurting her, she had time to think so she'd work on that. Besides, though this man's actions were exceedingly unorthodox, she wasn't at all sure of why this was the approach being taken. Her natural curiosity didn't leave her with a ridiculous amount of urgency to free herself. Though, now that she was thinking about it, something about this didn't seem quite right... what was it? 'Fitting in here is fine, but it doesn't mesh with her understanding right now... her processing of that is a bit slower. Rust has nothing to do with it. She's having fun but can't accept it, it's confusing~' Anais's internal monologue was spilling trade secrets to this man while she was trying to process. This is why she needed that voice to not be talking while she thought, maybe she should just react and think about it later? Actually all that was happening was bad for her ability to think... though she did have her best ideas under stress.

Ah, but if there was one thing Mugen was good at it was presenting stress to unstressed individuals. That added bit of mana was sensed but the sensation that came along with it, wasn't at all something someone like Anais would have been prepared for. Her eyes widened and her body and soul shivered. It was something that felt deeper than her understanding of her body should have allowed. Definitely forbidden, definitely scary, definitely... 'Too much.' Ah, there it was the other voice. A voice of general reason. She should have run from this entire thing, but... here she was. She wasn't ready for this sort of development and two parts of her understood it. Though her eyes were flickering with strange light and the image in her head seemed to be shattering... that brightness seemed to get a bit brighter. "Yes. I'll listen... it's my head. I was ignoring it because I thought it was foreign... One for safety, one for fun... me as a tie-breaker. Majority rules... that's how we reach grey... since black and white don't work," she blurted out as her mind nearly broke. Still there was a moan in there somewhere she wasn't completely opposed. Ah and with that and the strange quivering of her womb which wasn't something she hated but also wasn't something her body was willing to understand a strange flourish gave her a blanket of white energy as her brain shut down and that spirit of the White Hart reestablished itself as Anais's protector, and Anais's Fencing Skill became something called 'Prey Instinct'. It saved her mind and allowed her the last bit of active thought as it finally pushed against the invader. "Oh... I understand... this is a lot for a day one lesson, Salt-sensei."

Charles on the other hand was indeed being observed, but it wasn't for any negative reason. The truth of the matter was simply that Sakura had a more than mild taste for voyeurism. His averted gaze as he tried to process her thoughts in this moment made the smile break and show teeth. He probably didn't understand and his words implied that to be the truth. Ah, every time she smiled like this, he felt as if something crazy was going to happen? "Oh? Well you are interesting to watch. I don't understand what is crazy in this context... but you like it so what does it matter?" she asked in pure curiosity. Something else that would happen would be the tightening of her legs around his person further forcing the movement of his body. Actually, it was quite nice this way... she was sure she'd be feeling it for quite a while yet. A gentle throbbing was occurring in constant pulses within her body as their hips met.

Anais reiterated her earlier clause of first dealing with what she could. Fair though that was, he wondered what she intended to do if this was a matter of life or death. Well, she did add the bit about an order of urgency, so that presumably would be in a position of higher importance. Maybe he should have gone with that instead... but this was more fun. Apparently, it was fun for more than Mugen alone, at least according to the 'darker' Anais. That voice was the only one making any real sense of this situation in Mugen's opinion. What would come of it though?

Widening eyes and trembling mana was more what Mugen was used to dealing with, and that was what he received upon paying a visit to the girl's womb. Things were becoming interesting. In that moment, there was another voice at long last. Too much, that one said. It was then that Anais would begin to make her way out of this little dream, while stating that she'd be listening to both voices and take tallies on decisions. Perhaps that would work. On the other hand, perhaps it would be no less of a hindrance to timely development of a situation. Whichever it was, they would all find out soon enough. She decided how she would be reaching a state of grey prior to experiencing the spark of wisdom and reinvigorating the spirit connected to her. That was followed by mention of how extreme his lesson was for a first day, and the address of... Salt-sensei. Mugen was already in such close proximity and touching the girl's face, so he took the moment to tilt her chin again. He could have assaulted her lips with ease if he so desired, yet he chose instead to respond verbally. "Mugen. And you liked it. Maybe it was even the best thing that never happened to you. There's so much room for growth in this soul. You could even fit me, and it wouldn't be a problem. Just have a look," he said, alluding to the startling change to Anais's physical form. Apart from that, nothing had been altered at all within the reality of this area. Well... nothing except the lack of Astolfo, who seemed to have disappeared during the dream.

Charlemagne would never be certain whether he liked how easily readable he was or not. Through his periphery, he could see the pearly whites of Sakura bleeding through an already eerie smile. A cold shiver ran down his spine, yet concluded as a twitch in his groin. Having her point out that he liked something he was trying to avoid even mentioning, was something Charlemagne certainly didn't need. Ah, but didn't he need it? The physical response may have disturbed the lad if he had the sense to separate it from everything else happening. Beyond all of that, there was a new conundrum to deal with. That tingle Charlemagne had avoided feeling thus far returned with a vengeance, probably by the machinations of Sakura forcing even more movement than he was already performing. How she found it reasonable to do even more, he didn't know... but he certainly knew why it was working for him. Maybe there was something to all those friend group stories about rough approaches being the only way to go? He didn't think the 'only' part was reasonable, but he could form no complaints about the here and now. Actually, some part of Charlemagne thought he could even do a bit more. What a strange wayward thought that was.

Anais was having a strange conversation with a stranger man. Even so, she seemed to have found a solution that worked for her. Even though it was a lot of pressure to work under she managed it, and though she'd not fully explained everything that went into it, she was fairly certain her mental division of labor would work. It was a bit more complex than what she'd stated. it wasn't simply a matter of voting on everything, it was a matter of prioritizing certain things based on necessity, and giving autonomy in specific situations. It also involved her compartmentalizing to speed up her own reactions so that she could think without any extra hinderances.

Strangely after the breaking of the dream state, Anais found herself back in the throne room with this man still way to close to her for personal comfort. She had to go along with a lot of strange feelings, a certain panging sensation in the depths of her core. Weird. That was a dream so why did it feel so real? Whatever the case, this man definitely took issue with her chosen address, and chose from way to close to her to give his name as Mugen. "Getting genjutsu'd by a man called Mugen is a bit on the nose... whatever. box it," she mumbled to herself finding that proximity a bit unnerving given what she'd already seen in her head. Ah, and now there was the discussion of her body... what could have happened... "Waaah! What... why... wait..." she was processing again her pants and shoes still fit the latter because they were stretchy but they were certainly testing that theory quite a bit. She had bright colored almost golden veins of mana appearing beneath the surface of those leggings obviously due to the processing of the intruding bits of mana. More than that, the swell of her chest had far outgrown the small top and corset she'd been wearing and had burst at the seems. It was barely holding on. She found herself fidgeting with strings to try and accomodate a figure her wardrobe wasn't prepared for. "I understand how... I wasn't expecting this. I am not dressed for wardrobe malfunctions..." she murmured loosening armor pieces and belts. Overall, she'd end up squeezing by but feeling slightly uncomfortable as underwear dug into her hips and expanded bottom... that was likely something to consider for the style issue. While Anais worked for her own modesty those glowing eyes of hers hadn't stopped and she had a semi constant nagging sensation in her brain like she was in danger. She found herself taking a step back to ease the feeling, but it was still present as her ears were twitching. Just the same another member of this particular throne room seemed to be working towards something.

Mana spilled all over Miwa had been absorbed and she was still upside down amid the rest of the spillage seeming to be come back into herself. Those strips of cloth seemed to be reforming but her body couldn't seem to condense. This lead to a much more flesh out figure appearing in a different way. Still, she finally seemed about conscious enough to speak... though she still wasn't quite there yet. "Oh? She didn't run... and she's a bit more like me. Did I miss something?" she mused seeming to be thinking of a lot of things immediately.

Meanwhile, Charles was encouraged at least passively to take a rougher road. And that roughness would be encouraged with more pulsing from the insides of Sakura. It was like each movement he made came with an invitation to spill. Obviously, since this was doing so much for both of them, the answer was to keep it up. She saw that little glance at her face and didn't understand why he was so easily flustered but had begun to enjoy watching his avoidance and making him face it. So it'd continue. As she aimed to experience a great filling. Each pounding sent a pulse of desire into her womb and it would shoot back through his shaft. Eventually, she'd get what she seemed to be demanding, though it wouldn't hurt to let him know. "You don't have to hold back for me... I am certain it'll be great to let it go~" she had an interesting way of phrasing such things. Her point would almost never be missed but it wasn't quite as vulgar as she'd heard some people express themselves.

Upon returning to reality, Anais had something to say about the 'false' world she'd so recently been in. She called it a genjutsu, which was not a word Mugen used himself. He could see how his own name was attributed to such a thing, though. "Genjutsu? Don't be stupid. Everything you saw, happened," he stated. Perhaps none of that occurred in the physical sense, but spiritually, it was all the same. Anais had been given knowledge, albeit in the present tense from her own perspective, effectively in a more direct manner than she learned from Ailen. If she had the will or the focus to do so, she could even use that mana he inserted to create something ─ though he doubted that would be happening.

Still naked as a newborn babe, Mugen stood erect (in multiple ways) and crossed his arms during Anais's slight retreat. She wanted to have an entire freak-out about her new physique, claiming she wasn't dressed for wardrobe malfunctions. While she had quite a few 'issues' in her ensemble, Mugen would overall say it was an improvement to what he first saw her in. "Would you rather have on something else to be torn apart? I think this looks better than the way it was before. You're part animal; there's extra appeal in the wild look you've got going now," he said, chuckling. Ah, and it seemed Miwa was finally capable of moving and speaking again. It was about that time, wasn't it? While getting herself organized, the goddess questioned anything she'd missed. It would be Ailen who spoke first. "Firstly, I've taken an apprentice. I let myself become too distracted when teaching to realize this was what we'd be returning to, so..." His statement couldn't end, as Mugen decided to finish the line for the elf. Of course, he did so while his eyes were still trained on Anais. "So I decided to offer my assistance. Looks like she latched on to me before that even happened. Isn't that right, little doe?"

In the meantime, Charlemagne was being egged-on in a way he never thought possible. This rougher approach was still not like the stories one might overhear or be told, though it still seemed ludicrous as an approach when wielding the girth he now had. Oh well. Sakura had anything but complaints to offer, so he couldn't say anything negative either. In fact, Sakura was still physically and spiritually pushing for more, amplifying that incessant tingle in his manhood. She said he didn't have to hold back; it wasn't as if he was doing so consciously at this point. "I─I... I'm not even holding back. I guess stamina came as part of this whole thing, but..." Well, Charlemagne wouldn't be lasting much longer either way. He remained ignorant of the fact that expulsion could occur any time he wished it so, but that hardly mattered when he already felt the mighty buildup of mana in his jewels. "Yosh! I think I can do it!" he said in a strangely excited manner. The lad's thrusting hastened and roughened once more, just slightly. When he spilled his essence within Sakura this time, he would be doing so while still moving. Multiple gushes of liquid mana would flow into the young goddess while his tool seemed content to churn it. Soon enough, Charlemagne would come to realize that he wasn't experiencing the typical downswing either. Ah... he knew of that, vaguely. He really could keep going, even without a moment of break time. Such ridiculousness.

More from Mugen as he took issue with the word Genjutsu being used to reference something that happened on a spiritual level. Anais had enough understanding of spiritual interactions ot know it'd been realer than the term implied at least in this world, but she didn't pull that one from this world specifically. "That word doesn't exactly mean that specifically to me. Also I realize that already and I am having enough of an existential crisis without you adding more to it, Mugen-sensei. Let me rationalize," she muttered. Ah, that was exactly the opposite of what she'd said to Ailen about her dreams. That made a decent bit of sense, she considered them as opposing but harmonious kinds of existence. Actually, they hit her ears like a perfectly timed exchange of keys. 'If we're talking about exchanges, music should only be the second or third best one to make~' the words of her recently accepted internal darkness made the lass close her eyes. She wouldn't tell it to be quiet, just lodge that little ideation away for another time.

No, now she was busy doing something about her extremely tight fitting clothing. She was having trouble and found herself fidgeting a bit to loosen the tighter seams including her undergarments which were digging in uncomfortably. 'I wonder if there is a better cut for this?' Ah... but he wanted to know if she'd rather be wearing something else to have ripped off her. According to Mugen this look fit her animal mystique. It was such an unexpected compliment the girl's face reached a shade of red which was once again similar to a tomato. "Wha, wha... clothes are expensive," she had nothing else to say. 'We're cute. It's about time to accept it. Ask the other girls about some better clothes. Magic clothes we can rip and put back together~' Another point to be taken up with her internal voice later. It wasn't a big deal to her. But she was now rubbing the back of her head and averting her gaze. She really had to tame these particular reactions of hers. Of course, Miwa was now watching though still upside down and hearing out the information being given. Oh, Ailen had taken an apprentice. And it was the little deerling? Exciting. "You took an apprentice?! I never thought you'd take one... and it's her? I figured she'd be pretty interesting and receptive when the shock wore off. But you got distracted, eh? How's her magic and her knowledge?" she asked seemingly excited by several prospects. But Mugen had something to say too. She'd latched on to him too, and he'd decided to help? "Hoh? You can take Forbidden Knowledge, too?!" the goddess of wisdom was still processing a lot of mana but her mind was burning once more, she was very excited. Meanwhile, Anais was shocked. This was like being in a strange teacher breakroom. "Eh? I mean that is the truth of it, I'm also not sure how I feel about that reference. I mean it is physiologically accurate but..." that face of hers was still blushing. 'We like it!~'

While Anais dealt with something else strange, Sakura was pushing Charles towards an understanding he didn't naturally possess. She wouldn't ruin his discovery and instead would allow him to build up as he wished. Besides, simply hinting at a possibility seemed to make the lad work a bit more... he was quite easily to manipulate and fun for the experience. "Oh? Did it... I am sure you are capable of anything you'd like to be, Char-kun~" she mused still, her body demanded, her mind demanded, her very soul demanded. And much to her happiness, the lad agreed he could. "Hai, gambareyo!~" she encouraged the lad to do as he would. He sent a flow of mana into Sakura's womb and she experienced it in a secondary blinding flash of enlightenment. Those eyes of hers glowed and she saw a face so different and so very familiar. She'd have to remember that. She saw a few other things and smelled the stars and so much blue! That was an odd description, perhaps it'd all make sense some other time. Right now, the clamp of her legs reached their maximum and she continued to experience sheer bliss as Charles kept moving within her even after emptying himself of mana. "Oh? Char-kun, I do wonder how much you plan to give~" she said. "I do like it though... so do as much as you want, I'll accept it~" she said that devilish smirk remaining on her face as she basically dared the lad to try his luck at filling her up.

"Existential crisis?" Mugen repeated, nearly scoffing at the thought. If she wanted to rationalize so badly, perhaps she could start by rationalizing her way out of the alleged crisis. "You're still breathing and talking, so it's not much of a crisis. Life will be worse, being what you are now. If you got my lesson just now, you'll thank me when things are way easier than they should be," he said smugly. With that out of the way, Mugen spoke again to prove one fact: he wasn't hearing that voice simply because he was in Anais's mind/soul. "Fourth," was all he said. As for the matter of her clothing, Mugen couldn't fathom where she found them costing enough for expenses to be noteworthy. "What kind of adventurers do you call yourselves? Munetsuchi shills out money to local adventurers for hunting beasts of all sorts. A lot of people sell off everything but the hides, and take those to an artisan for cheap gear. Just rip it from an enemy's soul, otherwise," he explained as if it were the simplest thing in the world.

Upon hearing Miwa's question regarding his apprentice, Ailen nodded. He was sure she saw the potential in this lass as well, so there was no need to check for any agreement. As for her magic and knowledge, Ailen had to consider how best to phrase an answer. "In active use, there is an underutilization in all regards. Knowledge was originally lacking, but she was able to accept all of Lab Three, evolve a Rare Potion to Very Rare status, and apparently show a direct aptitude for the Forbidden. I would equate this one to a blank canvas of considerable size. Whenever her self-deprecating tendencies wear off, I'd wager she'll be on track to surpass me within two years. She may even prove capable of entering the Assembly, but that would require further study that I cannot currently oversee in her case," Ailen explained. Meanwhile, Mugen was mulling over the girl's ability to retain Forbidden Knowledge. There was so much she could take, he didn't even know where to start. If he had his way, though, she'd be receiving quite the crash course from him posthaste ─ especially with her other voice responding to his form of address so positively. "Kuhuhu~! Too bright, but working on it. At this rate, I could have this one splitting a country in half within a day. Maybe three; it seems like it would be fun~"

Encouragement aside, it was a wonder how Charlemagne managed to avoid these sorts of interaction before. What was wrong with him? So much effort went into running from this exact moment, only for it to be the best decision he could possibly make. Now, as the fruit of his loins passed from himself into Sakura, he could even feel how worthwhile a decision it was. With Angelica, he felt at peace. With Sakura, he was feeling unusually... motivated, as if there were questions to be answered and answers he could find. Currently, the question was... from Sakura directly. She wondered how much he would give, but the way she said that while sporting that grin and keeping him locked in place was rather suspicious. "Eto... that feels more like a challenge than anything─" he muttered. Even so, Charlemagne's hips hadn't halted their movements at all.

The term existential crisis was one Mugen didn't seem to mesh with. This made sense, he seemed to have his life together and was very sure of his own self and his existence. Anais was no such thing, and everything that broken or chipped away at her current lifestyle seemed to only further her descent into near madness. She'd not expected this sort of thing when she woke up today. "I don't doubt you, but I deal with problems as they appear... and right now most of mine are internal, emotional and frightening. Threatening my current existence whether for the better or worse is still a crisis of my existence," she said seeming to have a pretty good understanding of how she came to be in such a situation to start with. Moving on, Mugen seemed content to respond to Anais's now accepted internal darkness. In so doing the girl could only sigh as she came to understand that he could still hear the voice even outside of her mind. "Invasive was definitely the right word. I am really going to have to stop thinking..." she mumbled. She didn't like the idea of someone hearing her internal monologue. After all, if she wanted people to know what she was thinking she would just say it. Of course, she made a few mental allowances for the voice in her head not having its own method of speech since she wouldn't be the type to speak most of those things. But she could only deal with so much at once. "Hm, well that is a thing, but I didn't have as much access to those types. I wasn't that sort of Adventurer... Charlie is. My own experience in that case is rather limited... I only recently stopped being squire. I suppose this does count as a fairly free-form adventure for me, I should get a chance to become more familiar with a more casual way of doing things." she said having some idea that maybe she'd not done as much adventuring as she would have liked. But she had all the time in the world now that she wasn't living in a shutoff floating country that gave her vertigo.

While, Anais considered the best way to continue her current life. Miwa and Ailen were discussing her current developments and her future. Ailen had much to say about the girl and Miwa could be excited about her potentials as well. "Underutilization isn't really surprising considering where she came from, but if she's accepted Lab Three, that one's huge! In a single sitting!? Evolved a potion at once and has an aptitude for the Forbidden... well she's definitely full of potential. That mana of hers is resilient, elastic and porous to the point of being absorbent. I am sure there is very little knowledge she could be kept from..." mused the goddess. She'd taken a bit of stock of all their visitors when they'd arrived. They all had rather promising mana and gave off good sensations. In the meantime, another of Anais's internal monologue. This time, Mugen was claiming that she was still too bright, but he wished to fix that given the experience of her own mind Anais found herself feeling a bit strangely. She couldn't even find it in herself to chastise him for listening in on her thoughts, her day had already fallen to pieces why not just accept some more random logic. "I don't think I should be splitting countries..." she managed to choke out. 'I don't know... you could use it to destroy all those pipe organs you hate. Think about it~' her internal voice was now trying to bribe her. "Right, now I'm trying to bribe myself... I could do that anyway," she murmured seeming to have thought of the use of her vocal cords earlier. Sound had to travel though things, and she was sure that given the state of Aincrad that she was very familiar with, she could at least vibrate a few solid structures that she also understood into breaking. It would also serve them right, for not believing her when she told them they were all out of tune.

Ah, the words given to Charles seemed to make him feel something. He claimed that her words felt more like a challenge to him than anything else. She chuckled just a little as her own hips moved against his repeatedly. "Take that as you like, Char-kun," she mentioned in a tone that implied she knew her words could be taken multiple ways. "Just make sure you don't stop~" she mused. Ah, she could feel it. Like a constant and pulsing thump. Whatever they made this day and in the ones to follow would be truly amazing. She might as well do everything possible to enjoy the process and have a clear mind. So they'd continue to enjoy and she'd continue to experience multiple pleasurable pulses until this whole thing ended.

Mugen had nothing against someone solving problems only as they appeared. On the other hand, he did take issue with the problem-solver hindering that same process for themselves... in some cases. Indeed, Anais was one such case. "Then you'll have to deal with it. Make good choices," he advised. If she thought this was still considered a crisis, he'd do nothing to stop it. The type of entity she was surely becoming would not have a carefree future without proper preparation. Ailen could grant her the knowhow to deal with anything she could throw a stick at, but those wouldn't be the only issues faced. No, she'd see much more mysterious and unexplainable things. For that... she would benefit from Mugen's area of expertise even before learning the Forbidden Knowledge kept by Ailen. She'd also eventually have to reach a consensus with... well, herself. "Ho? What happened to listening to it?" Mugen wondered. All the while, Ailen was approaching the girl to place a calming hand atop her head. "It's fine. His intention this entire time has been to push your ability to function under duress. As you walk this path, you may not always have time to sort through the amount of knowledge you have at normal speeds. That is one of the reasons he went so far," the elf explained calmly.

Miwa went on to appraise the elafia girl, applying her feats of the day to potential and pointing out the limitlessness of the latter. Ailen fully agreed, and Mugen... understood internally. In the demon's case, he wondered if splitting a country was even the limit of a few days' time in his care. If she was resilient enough, he could make her continental with a single week of intensity. Ah, but maybe that was a bit too much for her physical state. It seemed she wanted for no such thing anyway, though her other voice spoke of destroying pipe organs. "Hmph. Those things? With what I feel in you, I could have you overloading every one on this planet at once. I'd even help you do it; they disgust me," he said. Those wretched things were the brainchild of a Creator, surely, but something was very wrong ─ even sick ─ about their musical application. In truth, he didn't know a single demon who enjoyed their sound.

However Charlemagne took Sakura's words, he was advised not to stop. Well... he could call it advice, but it seemed more like a request or... rather, a demand. With her own movements in place and his inability to pull back very far, it could definitely be taken as such. Charlemagne didn't concern himself with creation per se, but he currently thought Sakura could do literally whatever she wanted; his only concern was continuing even at the cost of drying himself out. Deep as he was, there was little point in doing anything but giving it all, right? And so, he kept pumping away. He'd do so until his body gave in to the strain of keeping itself up, at which point his upper body would be more rested against Sakura's form. Then however, Charlemagne was in a more advantageous position. He could continue moving his hips uninterrupted, but his mouth and Sakura's could also be brought together... so of course, he facilitated exactly that.

Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast