Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

After all was said and done, Anais was given the advice to make good choices, given her position on her existential crisis. It was oddly pointed, but she still didn't feel this man was trying to do anything to her that was truly odd. "Hai, I'll do my best," she mentioned. She wasn't as highly motivated as normal but she also was still about giving her maximum effort. She wasn't the type of person who would go at things without putting her heart into them. Ah, but now they were talking about her internal voice, Mugen asked her what happened to listening to it. "I am listening to it... I just think it's weird that you're listening too..." she explained. She was at least taking that voice's words under advisement, even if she hadn't mentioned it as such. Oddly enough, after she said this there was a comforting hand placed atop her head. It did a good job of calming her down and Ailen's words hit her ears in their soft but understanding tone. According to him, it was simply Mugen's intention to facilitate her ability to think under duress, because the path she walked was dangerous and might not allow her the time she would like to think through her decisions. "I understand that part. I don't know my day ended up so complicated... but I do understand the need to be prepared... I'm not taking it too personally," she mentioned. Admittedly today had just been a lot and she'd not really had enough time to come to terms with everything. She was however putting forth a great deal of effort.

At the same time she managed to even retain the redness in her face as she was appraised by Miwa. A goddess thinking so highly of her felt so unusual. She didn't know what to do with the feelings created by the woman's words. "Arigatou gouzaimasu..." the girl mentioned while looking a bit sheepish. It seemed she had that sort of reaction, regardless of the gender of the person complimenting her. Miwa found this reaction a bit adorable, if she was being honest. And she thought the girl would fit in nicely as she developed. "Still so polite," she mentioned. Only to hear soon after about a great distaste shared between Mugen and Anais for pipe organs. "Why is the pipe organ such an offensive instrument that you want to break all of them?" she asked, finding the girl's destructive streak to be something of interest. Meanwhile, Anais's eyes had widened while looking at Mugen. He'd help her do that? Really? "You too?!" she seemed genuinely surprised. "Finally! I thought I was going crazy... no one else would get it," Anais mentioned quickly, she seemed to be just as excited as she had been discovering the potential limits of Alchemy. "They sound terrible. I've been in this world three hundred years and every single pipe organ sounds out of tune. And everyone is like, it's a gift from god, and I keep telling them it sounds wrong and they don't get it. The sound of a pipe organ makes my skin crawl, I can't compose music for it and have it sound right. I've composed dozens of pieces of several different instruments. I am pitch perfect and no matter where the pipe organ is in the world, if I play a piece it just sounds... wrong. I turned down being musical director because I would have had to play the ones in Aincrad and even just playing scales on them made me sick. They are the single most disgusting instruments on this planet. I can't find a single piano, but those are allowed to just be... it's wrong." That was quite the rant from Anais and after all of that spilled from her lips she had the grace to look more than a little embarrassed about it. 'No, you're right. Get 'em!' and now her internal voice was cheering her on. That was comforting. "Gommenasai... I got a little worked up. But they are basically all constructed wrong, and can't play true notes, so everything about them makes me sick," she explained. Miwa looked at the girl with wide eyes. This one was strangely passionate about music. "What's a piano?"

Meanwhile, Charles was finding his motivation to perform and eventually resting against Sakura's body. She found herself enjoying the closeness and the contrast of their forms. Still with him so close he took more initiative, taking the opportunity to join their lips together. Odd. She'd likely find herself surprised by such an action every time it was taken, even so... she'd enjoy it. She easily relaxed into their meeting lips, aiming to join their mouths more deeply, she went on to slip her tongue into his mouth. All the while her legs and hips moved to make sure their kept their current meeting of loins as well. This was truly an experience Sakura could enjoy.

Anais found it weird that Mugen listened to her inner voice just as she did. In truth, there was no strangeness to it at all. "It's connected to me. So is the rest of you, Ai-chin, and her," he said, nodding toward Miwa at the end. Regardless of all the madness, Anais was taking everything in stride. Ailen could rest easy with that knowledge; he'd hate to have his apprentice traumatized, especially on her first day of learning. "I'm glad. For what it's worth, even the more abrasive of us will already have your best interest in mind. I may be your mentor, but learning what you can from Tohsaka-san will take you to greater heights than most could imagine," Ailen explained.

This girl was unnecessarily formal, though she was addressing a goddess presently. Even so, she seemed to carry that around no matter who she spoke to. The place she came from had to be a strange one indeed. As Mugen saw it, that had to be a place with an obvious presence of those dreaded 'instruments' called pipe organs. Mugen loathed those things as if they were in opposition to his very existence. In a way, they were. Miwa spoke of pipe organs and their hatred of them despite the words being spoken aloud, likely because Mugen had once delivered a hell of a rant. "Destroying those abominations will make the world a better place," was Mugen's response to the goddess. Around that same time, Anais delivered a rant similar in length to one he'd shared ages ago. Suddenly, the demon felt more like he'd been the one taking on an apprentice today. He could even tell her a likely reason for her distaste... or at least why she thought they were all tuned wrong. Alas, he wouldn't be doing that just yet; there was encouragement of destruction from the girl's other voice. As always, Mugen sided with that one. "I can make it happen. Does that interest you?" he wondered, a sly grin on his face. Moving on though, Anais mentioned something about a piano. Even Miwa questioned that one, and Mugen knew nothing of it from the Void. With the goddess curious, Mugen considered one way answers could be given easily. "Show me."

Relaxation above the waist, aggressive movement below. Such was the way of Charlemagne's meeting with Sakura presently. While their loins were connected, smacking, squelching and so on, the kiss that began amidst it all was initially something soft. Of course, that could only be the case until Sakura's tongue slithered its way into the male's mouth. As natural progression went, his own tongue rubbed against it. Magic in sex was such a strange thing, as Charlemagne realized once again. While their tongues met, his overall pleasure rating increased drastically. It seemed every sensation somehow made its way to his manhood. In this case as in many others past and future, that translation resulted in another expulsion. He hadn't even removed himself from her womb after the last time, yet there he was, depositing his seed directly into the girl's core once again. Stranger still was the fact that he had no further qualms about doing so.

Mugen made an interesting claim. That Anais's internal voice, was connected to him, along with the rest of her, Ailen and the Goddess Miwa. Given how mana transfers worked in general she could understand the man's connection to his goddess wife and one of her other husbands. That being said, that connection to her didn't seem to be something that made a lot of sense, except for the awakening of that darkness in the wake of his appearance. "That mostly makes sense..." Anais managed though she was still naturally skeptical. Just the same Ailen shared the idea that all of this group were likely to have her best interest at heart, even when they were outwardly more abrasive. "I'll keep it in mind. I have some odd friends so I can manage the personality differences for the most part," Anais stated. Her natural disposition was avoiding things, but she wasn't completely socially inept or anything of the sort and she could tell at least at base if someone was out to get her in a negative way so she would avoid passing judgement while trying to understand anyone she came across.

Anais heard Mugen's words about the pipe organ and light danced in her eyes. She knew one truth in this world, she'd found a kindred spirit. Someone who truly understood that whatever a pipe organ was, it was an evil thing. "That. Exactly that!" she said happily. Oh, and her own rant had been nothing to scoff at either. Miwa found herself watching the girl with a bemused expression. "I didn't think I'd see someone who would be so passionate about that sort of hatred," she said seemingly pleased that her husband had found someone to commiserate with. 'Yeah, it interests us!' claimed Anais's internal voice. Surprisingly Anais wouldn't even try to hide it. She was technically onboard with getting rid of pipe organs. Moving on though for just a moment, the goddess didn't know about a piano. And apparently Mugen didn't either. This was one of those things that was odd. Anais was sure if the holder of Forbidden Knowledge and the Goddess of Wisdom didn't know something it couldn't exist. But, both expressed interest and the nude man before her... seemed to want to know. "Ah, right... you want to know," she murmured seeming to think about it a bit. 'We're gonna make out with hot sensei!!~' she chimed happily. "Yeah, yeah..." she said. Ah, she was skittish but not completely out of sorts. That blush on her face remained, but as she stepped towards the man she realized he was still quite naked and erect. Given the positioning it would be most easy to accept his girth between the space of her thighs. That would likely be interesting considering Anais's fidgeting habit. Besides that, unlike Ailen this man wasn't so tall that she couldn't approach directly. She held in her mind everything about pianos, from construction, to design, to sound, to tuning. And she pressed their lips together slipping her very wet tongue into this man's mouth and allow her eyes to close as she tried to make sure he got all the information she had to give about pianos. Of course, in doing this, she would naturally begin to fidget moving her thighs a bit and rubbing his manhood between them as she did. It was natural for her to do, but she managed to keep her thoughts in line.

Charles and Sakura had something interesting going on. He was plunging with his lower half with near reckless abandon, while his upper body seemed so relaxed. It was such an interesting contrast that it only managed to add more flavor to the spillage which came into her womb the second time. What an interesting set of sensations. His tongue rubbed against hers, his tool nestled into her undercarriage, her arms wrapped around his body as her fingers rubbed along his back. Each and every movement she enjoyed and she left herself very open tot take. His current level of decisiveness was something Sakura would reward every time, and as such she was making sure he received all the associated pulses, tightening and slathering of associated body parts to add to his own sensations. Her body could easily reach climax more times than she could count and as such she allowed herself just to take in the feelings without any restraint, just as Charles emptied himself within her. Her legs were locked, there was no option to back out and funnily enough he didn't seem to want to take one anyway.

From what he heard of her friends already, Ailen could understand how Anais considered herself prepared for the Myouou personality variation. So long as she had that mentality, she'd be fine. Additionally, it seemed she'd be fine if only based on the random ability to bond with people like Mugen... over the strangest, most innocuous things. Speaking of those strange things, the topic would only become more potentially destructive as moments passed. The reaction to ideas of destroying pipe organs was a bit... excited, much to Mugen's satisfaction. The demon heard that second voice's comment about being interested, and he knew exactly how such destruction could be facilitated. That, however, would come later, as the more pressing matter was understanding this 'piano' thing. Mugen wished to identify it, and interestingly enough, Anais offered no resistance to the method of sharing information. Alas, her approach was something very unusual. . .

Before their lips were brought together, Anais positioned herself with the male's erection in mind. She didn't avoid it, she didn't move around it, she... stored it between her legs. Such a strange thing that was, being nestled between meaty thighs without any form of penetration occurring. Mugen seemed intrigued, yet still he pursed his lips against hers. A slightly agape maw allowed the entrance of Anais's tongue, which was followed by a decision she probably had no reason to expect after her time spent with Ailen. Once that tongue entered the demon's mouth, his lips closed around it, and he drew in. For a moment, the demon would literally be sucking the information needed off Anais's tongue while his own tongue rubbed against it. Ah, and there was the addition of that fidgety nature. As his cock was rubbed on either side with her thighs, he consciously decided to thrust. Deciding she was onto something new and exciting, Mugen thought it fun to rub himself between her thighs and against her crotch with purpose. All the while, imagery of pianos being assembled and disassembled flowed through his mind. What an interesting replacement for pipe organs those would be.

Charlemagne was going to become useless over time; he could feel it. There was a constant circulation of mana between mouths. Even with that being the case, a great deal of his own mana continue to flee from his genitals and enter Sakura. At this point, it didn't seem to be stopping for anything but the next pulse. He couldn't flee, nor did he have a desire to. Beneath Sakura, there were sheets being ruffled as both of Charlemagne's hands grasped at the first thing they could. With every forward movement, the lad exploded. Conversely, each time he pulled back was only in preparation of the next deposit. Feeling the way he did presently, Charlemagne mentally likened Sakura to the mythical Succubus... and he was perfectly fine with it─

Anais and her friends aside her approach to Mugen was something watched with great intent by Miwa. A girl as skittish as that one, would have been expected to completely avoid the nude man. Her ability to cope could not be understated. What was more, she'd placed the man's girth, not to one side or the other of her body, nor did she leave awkward space between them. No... she tucked his tool between her thighs and approached directly. She offered the kiss and her tongue as would have been expected but those fidgeting legs of hers rubbed against the man. No penetration required. "Sugoi! I've never seen anything like that before... It's such a novel way to handle that," Miwa said. The fact that she was actively studying a girl making out with her husband wasn't even a thought that crossed her mind as odd. No... this girl had a novel idea and she was enthused.

At the same time, Anais was being shown something very new. Even though she was passing along her full understanding of an instrument unknown to this world, as the piano... her tongue was being directly sucked upon. Well... that was different. That was such a strange sensation and she found her mouth opening further. Ah, why did she think this was a good idea? Well, this man was now thrusting between her thighs, and it was rubbing against her thighs. It brushed against her sex. It was a lot of sensation and she couldn't help but feel quite a bit. 'Worth it!~' her mind enjoyed it. She did too, though admittedly she didn't know what it was that made her enjoy. Just the same she had the tiniest little moan escape between her lips. Ah, that made sense it was a lot of sensation near her sex, she understood how good it could feel so it made sense that it was enjoyable. What was more, what she understood of male genitals led her to think this was likely interesting for the man she was with as well. Her own understanding was usually intuitive, so she allowed her body to act of its own accord. Her hips moving in time with his thrusts. "Oh? If she does it like that... she can work on the build up without the extra physical strain. And facilitate the start of a mana transfer... this is good," Miwa seemed to be learning something it was far from what she expected when this little deer showed up in her throne room. That was more exciting than anything else.

At the same time, Charles was being goaded into more and more spillage. He had to know he was dumping all he was out into this girl. Even so, he continued to do so and she continued to accept it. Her whole body began to burn and glow gently with the added mana in her depths. But each time he spilled into her loins she could do nothing but moan more. She was enjoying each and every movement every push that spilled seed into her womb and every backward movement that made her loins tighten. Their lips and mouths would only give him so much back. She couldn't facilitate the balance necessary... perhaps she'd ask her mother how she managed it, when all this was over.

Miwa wasn't the only one watching a surprisingly heated exchange begin between Anais and Mugen. Ailen watched as well, seeing that there was no end to the ingenuity of this apprentice. He could even surmise that she hadn't given much thought to what she was doing before, yet still managed to... accidentally discover something incredible? Yes, that seemed to be the case. The way she nestled Mugen's tool between her legs and against her womanhood was novel as Miwa phrased it, but then there was more. . .

Mugen had the first-hand experience. All that information about an instrument could take a backseat to this new discovery. He continued accosting that invasive tongue uninterrupted, but more importantly, he found pleasure in the simple act of rubbing. This was all the perks of penetration, bar penetration itself; how marvelous! Ah, and it seemed the girl took something from this exchange as well, considering how quickly she took to enabling the sensation with her own movements. It was odd to feel the activation of mana in his groin without penetration, yet Mugen could undoubtedly sense the beginning of offering. Anais would, in turn, soon feel both of the demon's hands upon her rear, grabbing, squeezing. While those two reached a sort of harmony in their movements, Ailen stepped closer to the throne, where Miwa remained upside-down for reasons he... strangely understood. He'd be offering her a hand while they addressed the goings-on. "She seems to make a habit of that. During her first full lecture, she was using her mouth and hands at the same time. Even when she knew it wasn't necessary, she kept doing it after discovering it was something new and interesting. I presume it has multiple benefits for both sides," he said.

Charlemagne did realize he was losing all of his mana bit by bit. He realized it the moment ejaculation occurred more than once or twice, yet still he pumped away. After all, what would be the real negative of emptying himself entirely? From what he understood thus far, the young goddess was already with child, and said child could presumably only be his. There was no need for mana at present. In his immediate future, there was only the collection of information and a bit of travel, for which none of his abilities would be useful. As such, he could easily dump everything... literally. Besides, Sakura wasn't making him stop. This obviously meant she knew it would all be fine, he thought.

Anais was a strange girl who seemed to have a bit of knowledge she thought would never have purpose in her life. Even if she didn't fully remember it, her body seemed to take a mind of its own to progressing towards certain eventualities. In this case, she had begun moving her hips in time with those thrusts, and would find a pair of hands firmly grasping at her rear. This was such an intimate set of actions, but she'd expected this level of intimacy regardless so she wasn't truly disturbed. Still, that extra sensation around her rear was mostly unexpected. She wasn't sure how she felt about it, well not outwardly anyway. 'What are you talking about... it's great, and you know it!~' Well, her internal voice hadn't been wrong about anything up to this point, so she'd let it go and continued. She was quite certain this man had the information he'd come for, but since he seemed to be enjoying the exchange she saw no reason to end it. And instead, sank further into it, the softness of her chest pressed against his body as her hips continued to move and her thighs rubbed against him on both sides. Just the same she received several minor jolts of sensation through her core as her sex was rubbed against externally. This was actually quite good, regardless of the reason it was being done. Ah, and he'd done something different, perhaps she should try that too? Why not? The tongue moving against hers was captured between her lips and sucked upon as well. It didn't matter to her if she gained nothing from it but the experience, it'd be worth it to find out the nature of this different sort of exchange.

At the same time, Miwa was offered a hand, ah... yes Ailen helped her rearrange herself. Fully dressed once more she righted herself though she still looked a bit wild and still had that pulsing mark against her womb, she was less immediately distracted. According to Ailen his apprentice did this sort of thing often. Her discovery of this type of sexual thing was accidental. He claimed she'd used both her hands and mouth when receiving her first full lecture, but even after discovering it wasn't necessarily seemed to take some sort of joy from it. "Oh? That's strange, one would think that sort of thing could only be a crutch. Though you did claim to be distracted so I can infer it was a different sort of pleasantry," she hypothesized. "Hm, as it stands... what she is doing right now could potentially bring about a spark of wisdom for both of them... no penetration required. Besides that it looks rather intimate and will likely contribute to the solidification of those memories and the closeness required for bonding properly. For something discovered accidentally, it definitely has the potential to be quite useful..." Miwa appraised the situation and found this girl fascinating for more than just the potential of her spirit and brain. Certainly she had a great deal of knowledge people like them simply couldn't have outright. How interesting.

Just the same, it seemed that Charles had come to a decision. What was it? To continue on dumping all of his energy into Sakura. It was an interesting decision the lad came to and Sakura would only encourage it. Actually, her body wouldn't have allowed her to do otherwise. She was having a great time and this new sort of attention and intimacy was rather calming even to her. A dance of tongues and bodies would have the girl accepting quite a bit, even as her own hips shifted she seemed to be quite pleased. She had no idea of all the things the lad intended to do, but she knew she could help regardless so she didn't worry too much about causing him to expend so much of his energy. Actually, she could always give it back to him, if he really needed it... yes, that was the way someone like Sakura thought about it.

If Mugen thought there was reprehension in the mind of Anais... well, it would have done nothing to stop him. Alas, what he found there was full acceptance for this wonderful turn of events. She rubbed away at his meat with only fabric and the clench of her inner legs making contact, but that wouldn't be the case for long. Her adoption of his earlier tongue-sucking was riveting. As such, she deserved special attention. As Mugen had a very firm grip on her buttocks, he also had easy access to her pants... which would soon be finding themselves being dissolved away by his mana, from the points of contact with both his hands and manhood. That corrosive touch would not have the same effect on Anais herself, though. No, anything she felt of his mana would simply be raw energy of an unidentifiable variety. Additionally, she would of course be rewarded for her ingenuity with a more direct touch of flesh as he continued rubbing away. Instead of stopping or retreating before, Anais had only advanced the agenda. Surely this was what she signed herself up for.

Taking no issue with the events below the throne, Ailen took the time to ensure Miwa's righting. She'd been upside-down for quite some time, disheveled in most senses of the word, and could do with the return of her usual regality. As she seemed content with a somewhat wild visage after rising, Ailen simply stood at her side and continued the ongoing discussion. "Frankly, I found it all very surreal. I even intended to teach her the druidic ways and some other things, but I failed to do so. I thought if I ever lost myself in such a way, the fault would be yours. Instead, I collapsed under the unexpected skill of a virgin girl who knows naught of the Truth. I'd be ashamed if I wasn't so absolutely overwhelmed at the time," he declared. With that, he moved on to observe the evolving exchange between Anais and Mugen once more. "You're very much right. This seems an incredibly low-impact way of achieving a spark, and perhaps even flushing one's system without polluting the other person. Well, without the oral transfer, at least. Without the worry of pollution, though... well... at this rate, I assume Mugen-san is going to show us in a few moments. Regardless, I can see many ways of adopting this. It could certainly remove the need of restraint if one is planning physical activity immediately following a transfer of any sort. Hmm. . ."

What a shame; Charlemagne could have used such information long before he decided to fall cock-first into an endless abyss of ejaculation. He'd seen this glow before, and thought only to offer more to it. This time was worse somehow. What he wanted to offer now was far more than he physically had previously, but Charlemagne didn't even know his own limits. Luckily for him, the Zen Pavilion was created with the intention of divine-level beings utilizing it. In his new state of being, the male found himself with a much greater ability to sense all things spiritual. With it, he realized Sakura was becoming more and more every time he pushed forward. Well, he did always fancy uplifting others over himself. Why shouldn't he? Giving everything he had was the perfect idea. Sadly, his physical self hadn't completely caught up yet. Charlemagne was becoming winded even though he wasn't quite done. What would he do? Well, he couldn't retreat, so... he'd make a desperate grab at Sakura's torso with both arms before throwing his weight to one side. In doing so, he hoped to roll them into a position that would let his heart and lungs find some reprieve. Maybe he could have made the suggestion instead, but pulling his mouth away from hers seemed like an idiotic idea for some reason.

Anais was in an interestingly precarious situation. She tended to act in the moment without very much thought for how things would end up. This happened a lot in the last few hours as she allowed her instincts to take the front seat of her mental processes. In the moment, she'd found herself with the girth of Miwa's demon husband wedged between her legs, in a non-penetrative manner. In being like this, her fidgeting self managed to spark some kind of interest in the man. He went on to further prod between her legs and rub against her backside. Eventually, there was a feeling like mana crawling down her body, but she didn't find it to be an uncomfortable sensation, what she did find though, was a sudden flesh to flesh experience she'd not been aiming for, but certainly ended up with. 'Why am I naked?' she wondered. 'Does it matter? We have more clothes, and it feels great!~' Ah, internal voice was here for fun, it was definitely winning out in that department. Anais supposed she took no issue with it, and the sensation of skin against skin was indeed something she seemed to like. Very well... she allowed herself a little more, her arms ended up resting against Mugen's shoulders as their closeness was forced a bit more. With the exposure of skin, a certain slickness was seeping down as their bodies met and what was a dry experience became something more akin to what it should have been though not at all in the same sense.

At the same time these developments were taking place, it seemed that Miwa was returned to a more normal stance. She'd already restored her clothing and her body had absorbed the expelled mana on her person. Now she was simply watching with wide eyes while listening to Ailen discuss his experience at the hands of this virgin girl. Ah, he had this sort of experience. "I wouldn't feel bad, Ai-chan. There isn't any shame to feel here, we're all still learning. That old destroyer I met also seemed to not know what to do with a virgin girl, and he was genuinely confused by the difference between her actions and those of a couple of those old fertility goddesses. I saw a few different kinds of innovation from that one as well. It seems that not having any preconceptions about how something works leads to a more intuitive progression," she said those words and meant it. The expelling of mana from Anais's form used as lubrication between her thighs which led to a smoother movement was likely gold. Even though she'd not been the one to make herself naked in this case, the added contact and continued movement was probably quite good. "It could definitely be used by any of you for a lower impact way to start a transfer. It wouldn't stop physical activity and if the spark is achieved the mental stimulation would lead to some potentially interesting developments. I have to admit I am made more and more curious about her developments by the moment. Even if they are just spilling out of her head in the moment, I am interested in these bits of ingenuity. I am also surprised she knows something I wasn't aware of, it's thrilling really... she's a great choice, Ai-chan."

While a study was taking place in the throne room, Charles seemed to be learning the limits of his physical exertion. At the end of it, all of this thrusting would eventually lead to the lad aiming to switch their positions leaving Sakura atop him with their mouths still attached. Ah... she could take control in this way if he wished. She was actually fairly surprised he managed such a maneuver. She fully expected another apology, or some extra words to be spoken. Perhaps he was becoming more comfortable with these types of interactions as they had them? She hoped so... it would be good for them to bond in this sort of way. Just the same since he'd not broken their kiss she continued it, allowing her tongue to play in his mouth from above while she grinded her hips against him gently at first. She was quite literally stirring herself with him, and allowing those little jolts of pleasure she felt at her core to transfer down his rod. Yes, a nice slow grind would work or maybe... she gave a gentle lift to her rear, as if experimenting gently with his reactions. Perhaps that would be better? She'd find out soon enough.

Ah, such satisfaction! This little dance was much better without all those useless threads in the way, thought Mugen. The same belief seemed shared by Anais's more fun-loving voice, though the girl herself mentally questioned why she was suddenly nude. Just then, Mugen retracted his tongue. Their lips smacked once more, saliva breaking during a separation which heralded his retort. "Because this is better!" Mugen said. He tasted of her lips and tongue once more, then again had words to share. "Don't even think about lying. This part is too honest for you to get that freedom," he added. With that, the demon was once more attacking her mouth with his own. Direct access was a thousand times better, even whilst no penetration occurred. Actually, this seemed an easy way to kickstart such a thing. Those slick folds rubbing against the top of his rod paired well with the yet dry bare thighs on either side. In her current form at least, there was even the curve of her backside treating his girth from this angle ─ if only when his hands weren't squeezing and shifting her cheeks out of the way. The way this was going at present, Mugen managed to find an entertainment he didn't expect to discover after dealing with Miwa for the day. As such, he parted their lips once more. "Oi, this gives me an idea! What if you hopped on it just like this?" he asked excitedly.

Meanwhile, the goddess and elf continued viewing everything from a relatively objective standpoint. There was debauchery afoot, yes, but what an excellent point of study it was! "I'm well past it, really. My only qualm is feeling I've made a mistake in my first day of mentoring. Of course, had it been you, I would expect to fail. It is mindboggling though, isn't it? Many of my people view ignorance as an atrocity, but look what comes of lacking knowledge and experience with the right mindset? Mugen-san is getting rather excited even after having you. Perhaps a bit too excited," he mused, thinking a few specific steps would become necessary in the near future. As for the goodness of his choice in apprentice, he had little to say. "I hardly deserve the credit. You sent me away with her, after all. She literally fell from the sky not long ago; I only took an excellent opportunity when it presented itself."

Switching positions may have been the best idea Charlemagne had all day. He immediately found himself able to relax and breathe ─ at least when he wasn't sucking face with building ferocity. Something would have been said by the lad, but Sakura's legs weren't the only thing holding his place. No, he felt entrapped by her mouth as well on a more spiritual level. Whatever the real cause was, he didn't even care to figure it out. There were no negatives. Ah, and the chosen motions of Sakura brought a halt to that constant eruption he'd been experiencing. Where he had been thrusting, she chose to grind. That was a lovely little reset, until a marked lift rubbed the underside of his tool just the right way. Even when all she did was rise, Sakura managed to reduce Charlemagne's manhood to a spurting mess yet again. Perhaps he'd never know rest.

Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast