Apparently the thing Mugen had done to Miwa was brilliant. Anais supposed if there was a reason to stuff the goddess like pastry this was a rather concise way to do it, so she wouldn't argue with it. Moving on, another rather colorful metaphor was being given, this time to explain the difference between the quality of Mugen's existence as an assault on her senses. "Hm, that is really clear. And I suppose the ones I've sensed before are more like flavor enhances instead of just being the flavor. That's a good one. Logging it away," she said seeming to be pleased by the knowledge she'd just taken in and the rather firm way she could remember it. Ah, but Salt-sama was now addressing Anais rather directly her lightly flippant reply had gotten a question posed to her. She gave it only a minor bit of a thought before answering. "Well, if my original answer is the base, then plants are food," she said because it was the most logical. "Though it sounds like you have a different definition," she mused. There was a certain inquisitiveness present in Anais as she tried to wrap her head around a seemingly new concept. She was ever curious and even in a seemingly stressful situation she was willing and ready to put her anxiety aside so she could lock in some new information. Ah and he went on to pontificate, claiming that Anais and Charles were both potential good prey to him, and maybe Astolfo too. Weird, perhaps he was thinking of prey in a different way... 'Congratulations Charlie... or condolences?' Ah so her internal monologue wasn't always going to be a scary thing. As she took note of his apparent wrecking coming at the hands of the purple haired girl they'd met in the woods. Granted, Anais couldn't be surprised by that information after spending any amount of time in this country. Moving on from that Anais's brows furrowed, apparently the question previously posed by this very naked man was about her nature as an existence and not how she literally came to be in this place. "I don't know if I find that more or less weird than just asking what I am..." she said giving it consideration. "No, not weird, a bit invasive..." she concluded. "I assume then you mean to inquire about the White Hart? It has been part of me for most of my memory... I'm its protector and it's mine. I think the rest of me is pretty self-explanatory." Anais concluded her statement wondering how she'd ended up in such a place. And thought that even though she felt like she was being interrogated during a college interview, she somehow didn't feel nearly as nervous as encountering certain individuals within Aincrad.

At the same time, Charles was sinking into Sakura's depths. She was enjoying the sensation and locked him into place with her legs. This likely seemed strange to the lad, and yes he'd met the ends of her body. Well, she was quite small as Charles thought, but her body wasn't so meager a place to be inside. Even so, even he sank in completely he would meet that spongy barrier at the end of her person, which wasn't something a normal human would have been capable of. Beyond that it sent a little jolt of sensation straight into Sakura's brain, making those glowing red lines on her body seem to brighten in color. "Eh, Char-kun, you can go further now, it'll be great for us~" she mused. Seeming to find the idea fun. With her body filled she'd loose her legs a bit to give him a bit of wiggle room, so that he could draw back and push forward. She'd help control the pacing with her legs as her arms rose to rest on his shoulders.