Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

Apparently the thing Mugen had done to Miwa was brilliant. Anais supposed if there was a reason to stuff the goddess like pastry this was a rather concise way to do it, so she wouldn't argue with it. Moving on, another rather colorful metaphor was being given, this time to explain the difference between the quality of Mugen's existence as an assault on her senses. "Hm, that is really clear. And I suppose the ones I've sensed before are more like flavor enhances instead of just being the flavor. That's a good one. Logging it away," she said seeming to be pleased by the knowledge she'd just taken in and the rather firm way she could remember it. Ah, but Salt-sama was now addressing Anais rather directly her lightly flippant reply had gotten a question posed to her. She gave it only a minor bit of a thought before answering. "Well, if my original answer is the base, then plants are food," she said because it was the most logical. "Though it sounds like you have a different definition," she mused. There was a certain inquisitiveness present in Anais as she tried to wrap her head around a seemingly new concept. She was ever curious and even in a seemingly stressful situation she was willing and ready to put her anxiety aside so she could lock in some new information. Ah and he went on to pontificate, claiming that Anais and Charles were both potential good prey to him, and maybe Astolfo too. Weird, perhaps he was thinking of prey in a different way... 'Congratulations Charlie... or condolences?' Ah so her internal monologue wasn't always going to be a scary thing. As she took note of his apparent wrecking coming at the hands of the purple haired girl they'd met in the woods. Granted, Anais couldn't be surprised by that information after spending any amount of time in this country. Moving on from that Anais's brows furrowed, apparently the question previously posed by this very naked man was about her nature as an existence and not how she literally came to be in this place. "I don't know if I find that more or less weird than just asking what I am..." she said giving it consideration. "No, not weird, a bit invasive..." she concluded. "I assume then you mean to inquire about the White Hart? It has been part of me for most of my memory... I'm its protector and it's mine. I think the rest of me is pretty self-explanatory." Anais concluded her statement wondering how she'd ended up in such a place. And thought that even though she felt like she was being interrogated during a college interview, she somehow didn't feel nearly as nervous as encountering certain individuals within Aincrad.

At the same time, Charles was sinking into Sakura's depths. She was enjoying the sensation and locked him into place with her legs. This likely seemed strange to the lad, and yes he'd met the ends of her body. Well, she was quite small as Charles thought, but her body wasn't so meager a place to be inside. Even so, even he sank in completely he would meet that spongy barrier at the end of her person, which wasn't something a normal human would have been capable of. Beyond that it sent a little jolt of sensation straight into Sakura's brain, making those glowing red lines on her body seem to brighten in color. "Eh, Char-kun, you can go further now, it'll be great for us~" she mused. Seeming to find the idea fun. With her body filled she'd loose her legs a bit to give him a bit of wiggle room, so that he could draw back and push forward. She'd help control the pacing with her legs as her arms rose to rest on his shoulders.

"Glad to be of service," said Ailen upon having his analogy received properly. Explaining true demonhood to those who knew only of the afflicted was never a simple matter. This time around, even Mugen seemed satisfied with what the elf came up with. Ah, but would he be satisfied by the girl's answers? Time would tell. She called plants 'food' as if to differentiate them from prey. Misinformed. Truly, their definitions differed... but only one could be truly accurate. "If plants are food, then plants are prey. Prey is sustenance. You see it, you acknowledge it as food, and you take it to better yourself... yes?" he asked, this time in rhetoric. Ailen had previously heard this sort of speech from Mugen before, though now that he had a bit more context, he was once again seeing the genius of demonkind. "Ah, I understand it now. What makes it true that plants are not the ultimate predator? Of all things that live, the plant's source of sustenance ─ its prey ─ is the sun, the sky and the earth itself. Very insightful rhetoric. I'm quite disappointed to only be realizing what you meant now," Ailen said in reference to an earlier matching of wits. "There's much more to it than that. Maybe this little sprout can figure it out first?" wondered Mugen.

Ailen was the one to explain the demon's meaning to his apprentice, only for her to find his question strange... or even invasive. She mentioned the White Hart, which to Mugen just seemed like some thing resting alongside her Spiritual Core. It was interesting, but not yet outstanding. "You're both doing a bad job, girl. You're not protecting it, and it's not protecting you. Ai-chin should have taught you more than that by now," he uttered. "How'd you grow so backwards? I remember the Grell Srayit being a lot bigger than this. You should be a perfect vessel, so why are you both so small?"

Meanwhile, that stopping point Charlemagne had been thinking of was finally found. Once he made contact with that sponge-like wall of flesh, Sakura wasn't the only one receiving a jolt to the brain. Actually, it may have even partially been her experience that triggered his own. Whatever it was, something shot through his shaft, traveled straight to his Source and brain, then rocketed its way back through the groin. His breath hitched, and his body convulsed just briefly. Beyond that unusual occurrence, Sakura was claiming he could now go further. What? "Huh?! Isn't this supposed to be th─eaha~!" Ah, a throb he wasn't expecting only made things worse for Charlemagne. Fully discovering an embrace he'd been aiming for all along, he experienced a natural, albeit slight retreat from the girl's interior. Even minor movements were extreme. Even if only in his own perspective, Charlemagne certainly didn't need so much extra coverage. He could feel spaces he didn't even know existed; it was far too much. "End! The end!" he finally managed.

Ailen was truly just happy to be of use to Anais. Anais herself thought this a bit strange, but also oddly encouraging. Her friends were affirming, but she was quite fond of having adult supervision. Moving on, there was indeed a separate definition for prey from this black haired demon. He said prey was sustenance. His ideations about predation were interesting. In this case, and applied to her current understanding of things it was strange. Ah, but Salt-sama seemed to be someone that Ailen looked up to, 'Aww, Salt-sama is Shishou's senpai,' she thought about the situation. Elves were known to be strange seekers of knowledge, so obviously the man with forbidden knowledge would be a hot commodity. Ailen's musings about something likely said by this demon in the past was rather interesting. It implied that it was something he'd been thinking about for a while, knowing the truth and lack of even thought about infallibility made Ailen a very likeable teacher. Nothing worse than someone who couldn't be wrong being in charge of someone else. "Active predation requires intent..." she mused a piece of a thought. Given his definition, this man had decided that predating herself, Chuck and maybe Astolfo might have been worth it to feed him in some way. The implication odd, but she'd give it some thorough consideration before she gave an answer.

Instead of that, she took her mind down a different path. After answering the man's question she was given a strange assessment. Both she, and the spirit that inhabited her form were doing a bad job. He claimed Ailen should have taught her that by now... and maybe he had. But there was a lot of things in her head already and it could be assumed that he didn't mean that as directly as her brain took it. According to this individual she'd grown backwards and he wanted to know how. "Hm, that word hits my ears weird... box it. Not currently important..." she thought to herself. "You think I grew backwards, given what it is like here... I am considered spiritually and physically underdeveloped," she said. There were many things to consider about how she'd ended up this way, but they all led back to the same place and a rather simple bit of understanding. If she took both the practice of taking mana and spiritual development into the same hat, she could figure out why both she and the spirit in her form weren't very large. "Aincrad is terrible..." she muttered. "Not just the ritual child sacrifice, that was unknown or even the weird vertigo. Spiritual development isn't understood or it is and it is being purposefully stifled. It's taught wrong. People like me were told that purity in all forms was necessary to keep our power or grow it. Nature and gods related to it are marked as evil, sinful to worship or even look into while serving the one true god," she said thinking about it logically. "So, it's small and I'm small because I don't take in any mana and it's powers can't grow because my body can't handle it... that sounds closer to right than wrong," she said. That felt like writing a term paper, still she felt both satisfied and annoyed by that information. 'Malnourished, misinformed, and almost a ritual sacrifice, yep back to the doom flags with a vengeance.' she thought only to have her other voice return at the same moment. 'Well, at least Shishou's a great meal~'

Further and further back Charles found himself. By the time he hit that squishy end, Sakura was pleased beyond reason. And he was even struggling to end a sentence. That was interesting, she watched his face from so close that she managed to be more than a bit enthused by his hiccup. He thought that was supposed to be the end, but she had something to say about that... "It's more like the beginning but I'm sure you've realized it by now~" she teased the lad as he withdrew a bit. He'd found is way towards her depths and she in turn had found a sensation her body didn't fully know how to deal with. It was pleasant, and something she sought more of. So, she'd easily find her hips shifting in time with his, to force him against that end of her as much as possible. She'd allow it to continue on... all the while her body seemed to be progressing towards a specific end which would be reached with a bit more friction applied.

Mugen remained silent for quite some time. He wanted to hear everything this girl had to say. Of course he still had a hold of her chin, and he was still staring her in the face with the occasional glance over her full form. While he did so, Anais said something about active predation requiring intent. Mugen seemed neither pleased nor displeased by that response. "Not a bad leap. Not the point, but not bad," he replied.

As for Anais's smallness, her first assumption was that she was both physically and spiritually underdeveloped. "That's not true. You could be in seconds," he said quickly, choosing to process her additional words before any sort of explanation was given. In this one, he could feel something. There was a desirous darkness buried deep inside a shroud of bright light. The blame for her state of being was given to Aincrad. Given her explanation, Mugen could agree the conclusion was more right than wrong. It still wasn't fully there, but he supposed some blame could be cast upon her target. "Maybe. It shouldn't grow without you, nor you without it. What's the best way to protect something? The answer is subjective, but it's the answer you reach that determines how you grow. After all... not everyone can do this." Mugen shifted that hand upon Anais's chin, sliding it up the side of her face just enough for his middle finger to tap her temple. There was a very miniscule pulse of mana, and suddenly...

Armor and clothing were shredded to bits, banished from Anais's form. She'd then be launched by an additional pulse, strangely timed with the beat of her heart, her back thrown against the wall. In that same moment, Mugen was upon the girl, lifting her left leg and plunging the whole of his girth into her undercarriage. Just as she'd seen him do before, he'd soon be pumping her with mana ─ for each rough thrust, a deposit. She'd find both herself and the 'protector' she spoke of filling out quite nicely as every deposit facilitated their growth to proper form. Actually, none of that was happening in reality. Words spoken would be heard by others, but all Anais saw and felt would specifically be the result of that small touch of mana sent straight to her brain. Ah, but one thing might be true; there was a decent chance that her body would grow, at least for a matter of minutes. "So? Is this the development you expected?"

On the topic of expectation, Charlemagne had none left. Everything he expected these last few days had been tossed aside by random magical mechanics, including the current confirmation that the 'end' was more like... the beginning. Of course it was. Either way, this was an act he decided upon, so he'd see it through in whatever weird way it happened. Frankly, he was somewhat enjoying the lack of realism to it all. Thrusts surprisingly occurred in a very natural-feeling manner, and with Sakura doing her part to have him knock against the limit of her depths, he was finding that shocking pulse returning time and time again. "I ah─... alright. I get it. This is weird, but I like it," he admitted. Moreover, Charlemagne was beginning to notice what she meant by 'beginning' a few moments before. Each time he reached the end, there was a more noticeable secondary penetration point at his tip. He felt as if he should be rooting himself there. Was he some sort of dog now? Well, if that was to be the case... he imagined it would be the greatest sensation he ever knew. Perhaps he should try it on purpose?

Anais was being generally informed about her thoughts. It was difficult for her, reading this man who was still holding her face hostage. Did people in other places really have no concept of personal space? He was really far too close to her for her own liking, but she was also not truly fighting against the contact, it was a strange thing to realize. Her internal monologue had finally stopped, so she could at least breathe slightly easier, until of course another question was posed for her. She'd spilled the beans and had logged away his thought that she could be in seconds. That didn't sound right, or rather it sounded dangerous, 'I don't think I like the idea of that Salt-sama,' she thought. 'Well, let's not be too hasty. It could be fun~' Anais had contradictory internal monologues and now she really wanted to close her eyes and quiet the voice. What was the best way to protect something? The answer was apparently subjective, but she'd not be given much time to think about it... "Hm?" She almost to to question something, Almost.

The grip on her face changed and a gentle tap and pulse of mana had things changing rather rapidly for Anais. She found herself naked, and that was horrifically sudden. "C---chooo chottomate kudasai!" well... that was about all she got out. Her nudity wasn't even the worst thing to happen at this point. Instead she found herself being strangely manipulated and entered. This was way too much! Why was this happening, why did it feel weird? Yes, weird was the first thought, how was she supposed to fight something like this? She was breathing fine and then rather suddenly something was forcing itself into her person, her body was filling and everything was changing and there was no time to adjust or even think. 'Definitely not our speed, but... could be worse~' "Shut up!" ah, that snap was real for Anais, and strangely it wasn't even aimed at Mugen. She didn't like the idea that her internal voice had gone so far left, she was trying to deal with a lot as her body seemed to adjust to a feeling her mind wasn't properly prepared for. What was more her consciousness was very much against this kind of thing... it was so wrong. She needed it to stop. Ah what was this? This man was talking to her as he assaulted her, was this the development she expected. "Absolutely not! This isn't even a development ─ this shouldn't be..." Yeah, this was wholly inappropriate. Too many things going wrong, and Anais wasn't exactly the hallmark for emotional stability. Actually, she was more upset at herself in this moment because she wasn't fighting, but she definitely felt as if climax was approaching. It was too much to sort though, too many senses distracted... it was all too much.

Just as one person had their world destroyed, another's was growing. Sakura got to watch from beneath Charles as he came to understand her words. It was... amazing as a sight to take in. He seemed so genuinely confused and then he wasn't. That tight fit he'd already been experiencing, only seemed to become more so as he pummeled away at the entrance to her womb. She could feel his push forward, knock by glorious knock and what was more, he admitted to liking it. "If you like it... push harder~" she mentioned her hips currently had the angle necessary to allow him to reach a greater depth. Eventually he would find himself quite far, and maybe just maybe he'd make that final push. Sakura was quite interested in finding out if he would.

Anais had no answer to the initial question. Well... it could at least be said that she didn't verbalize a response. That was fine; his more direct actions were to make a point... and perhaps entertain himself in the process. Anais wasn't the only one seeing and feeling things no one else nearby could. What she experienced, he also experienced through a temporary connection. Mugen was a holder of Forbidden Knowledge, after all. Such knowledge happened to include an understanding of mana transfer beyond the supposed norm. Whenever he desired, Mugen had the knowhow to awaken his own consciousness wherever his mana was. Some would consider it connected to a method of teleportation, and in truth, it may have been. Whatever the case, his perspective was also within Anais's 'dream' of sorts.

Speaking of the scene occurring out of sight for most, the very first moments had the girl very politely, yet hurriedly requesting that he take pause. No such thing would happen. There would be no avoiding the 'reality' of him stretching her folds apart with a forceful thrust, even as she shouted at... someone who obviously wasn't speaking outside of her head. "Ho? Arguing with yourself instead of me right now is your plan of action? At that rate, just listen to the part that likes it," he said. Meanwhile, Ailen was sighing and watching impatiently, both inside the dream and in reality. The moment Anais first shouted, he knew exactly what Mugen was doing. This had the potential to become something for him to deal with later. Soon enough, others would be seeing the same growth Anais might be feeling ─ the full growth of her body toward its more voluptuous state. Maybe she shouldn't have bothered getting dressed today? Regardless, she'd at least be able to experience it in the depths of her own soul, sans the annoyance of clothing. "This is a development. This is what it means to grow by taking in mana. Take a look at your 'protector' and yourself now," he said. Words were being spoken so closely to Anais's face, his plum-stained breath crept out against nose and mouth alike. Of course, he still kept her face fixed as well, albeit now with only the forefinger and thumb of a hand that happened to be upon her neck. All the while, he continued pumping her insides full of mana, though he was barely moving at all. "This is something only a few people can do. Not having this is why you're so small, right? It's the most obvious fix, but it's not what you want? Kuhuhu! Well, I guess small works for some~"

Sakura said the strangest, most unexpected things. As she proceeded to squeeze the ever-living hell out of his tool, she urged him to push harder if the recently-mentioned sensation was one he liked. Normally, his first thought would be about how ridiculous that suggestion was. Here and now, however, he could do no such thing. The idea of pushing a bit harder was appealing well beyond how it registered mentally. He didn't have much room to argue with himself either, as the positioning of Sakura's lower body allowed him much easier access. She insisted upon a harder push, and he'd do just that. Oh, and what a push it was. With one more thrust, Charlemagne did indeed find himself wedged tip-first in a second resting place hidden deep within a moist canal. Strange was the fact that he could do this now. Stranger still was the realization that he had a bit more to give. "Ah~! A-alright, that's way different. Am I stuck again? I don't think I can pull back from where I am now," he stated. Strangely, Charlemagne's words belied a panic that wouldn't show past the absolute satisfaction in his visage. After all, why would he want to retreat from this?

This dream of Anais's was actually nightmare fuel, technically made worse by the fact that she was having trouble separating fact and fiction. What was more, there was a lot happening here that she wasn't okay with. The random assault on her person, her weird brain agreeing to it. This man knowing her argument started in her own mind and had relatively little to do with him. "Deal with things within your own control first," she mentioned knowing full well that arguing with someone already buried in her person wasn't likely to go well. Ah well, there wasn't any arguing with him, not really considering how hastily this entire situation had unfolded. Her body was definitely stretching, well that wasn't right, she was filling out and that was a weird thing to experience. This was especially true when she considered never being very large to start with. Ah and to her own senses she was rather 'big' but that was kind of unnecessary. "Yeah, okay, development maybe, but to what end? It isn't really useful to me to be like this in a moment when I'm not sure yet what to do with it... on either front actually. Randomly get bigger and have to deal with a bunch of stuff i I don't really want to... though being small didn't exactly discourage you either so I don't really get it," she managed to get those sentences out without as much panic. That was part of her internal answer, she was technically hiding in plain sight by not being too much in a world where that was standard, it wasn't a purposeful choice, but a combination of her physiology and power that made this happen. But her mind wasn't processing the way she would have liked, she was a bit distracted actively trying not to think about enjoying being spilled into in such a way. This man smelled like plums, no that wasn't right, that wasn't something she wanted to think about given she knew how one came to smell like someone else now. Luckily her mind was even willing to give her a break now. 'We could just enjoy and grow...you don't have to be so difficult about it. Do what we want~' That voice in her head was less abrasive but still intrusive, well at least it was making sense. But even without the panic she wasn't sure she liked this man taking advantage of her body like this, nor did she like it growing at random when she wasn't prepared for it. Stretchy fabric of her pants aside, the rest would be bursting at the seams.

Poor Anais was having a rough time, but... Charles and Sakura were having a good time. Charles pushed forward with only a little more prodding from her. In so doing he pushed past the barrier and she found relief. She exhaled just a bit and knew that there was still more to enjoy. "Ah~" Actually, she couldn't help but wiggle her hips just a bit. Charles wondered if he was stuck again, and she found it in herself to smile before her reply. Of course, this smile was likely just as unnerving as all her other ones had been in situations like this. "Well, you aren't stuck... you'd have to work a bit to get out though..." she mused seeming to find it entertainig. "On the other hand, it'd be easier to withdraw if you went forward more first~" she said as if it was just a suggestion. In the meantime she prepared herself for one of the most interesting sensations she'd ever experienced to become constant.

For one who was obviously Ailen's apprentice, Anais was only living up to some of Mugen's expectations. It may have been a good idea for him to avoid this approach for a bit longer, but... where would the fun be in that? Apparently, she argued with herself because that path was more within her control. True though it was, she hadn't done a thing to go against him still. She did, however, have much to say regarding her current developments. "To what end? That's the question I'm asking you. You're thinking a lot about how this shouldn't be happening. Think better," he urged. Whether Anais liked this assault, hated it, or something between ─ and regardless of what she tried telling herself ─ she was not yet behaving as she should be. Whether she liked it or not, being Ailen's apprentice meant she would eventually encroach upon Mugen's territory: Forbidden Knowledge. Perhaps Ailen could prepare her for that eventuality, but Mugen would involve himself regardless. Besides... now that their consciousnesses existed on the same spiritual plane for a time, he could actually hear that voice Anais had been arguing with. "Two are talking. Shouldn't there be three?" he asked. This girl had the makings of greatness in her. That voice in her head was one he could really get along with, which she seemed to shun repeatedly. Moreover, missing was the voice of her alleged protector. Ah, but that wasn't too important at the moment. Now, Mugen's constant pumping was being accompanied by thrusting. Some sort of development would occur one way or another. "Too much, or not enough? What kind of thinking are we doing today? Ai-chin picked you, so you should be smart~"

Charlemagne wasn't stuck, but he was stuck. Difficulty getting out was exactly what he was worried about. On the other hand, if he could never remove himself, it wouldn't be too bad an end. How strange; this wasn't the first time he thought in such a way. Putting that aside, that devilish smirk was upon Sakura's face again. According to her, withdrawing would be easier if he first delved deeper. What? Was her vagina supposed to be some sort of Chinese finger trap?! Well, those were always fun. In considering this, Charlemagne was subconsciously doing just as Sakura suggested once more. He found himself lodged deeper without issue, and easily able to withdraw at least a bit. Alas, his glans would not cooperate by dislodging itself from her womb. The result was quite the tugging sensation, which harmonized with the walls closing around his shaft to create quite an unexpected medley of bliss. If only he'd known the full truth of Creation, Charlemagne would have done these things more consciously. He seemed to get there in the end regardless. . .

Ah, there was a strange thing occurring here. Whatever things Mugen thought Anais should be living up to, she was busy being tormented and as such she was having her own problems. Strange indeed that this man was asking no, urging her to think better while doing something that she registered as traumatizing her. "That message is full of conflicting principles. You are telling me to think better while traumatizing me... those things don't line up," she stated knowing he likely didn't fully register all the problems she currently had with his activities. 'It's only really trauma if you allow it to be,' Anais's internal voice had a valid point but it wasn't enough. She was a 17 year old girl in her own head, and was still prone to her own emotional instability, violating all things she understood, even if she understood them a bit better now, wasn't going to contribute to her healthy understanding of anything. It was taking a great deal for the girl to box her trauma and continue answering questions. Anais wasn't yet familiar enough with any of this current walk of her life to be thinking about it in such an abstract way. Besides that her body was reacting in ways she wouldn't have logically wanted so she was having to compartmentalize just to avoid another traumatic break in her psyche today. Though long term it likely wouldn't work, she was trying to avoid having a major freak out in front of people twice today. Still as she held her own body at bay she heard another question, there were two voices shouldn't there be three?

"Well the other one didn't even start until today... my internal monologue was just me until I..." she paused her speech and there was a certain throbbing within her own loins again. "Wait wait wait... " The truth of this day was the slut hell sending secondary voice in her head didn't start until she entered this palace. It simply didn't exist in any moments prior to landing in Munetsuchi. More than that... he'd been hinting at hearing her extra thoughts this entire time and she hadn't noticed. "Ugh, it's both. I am thinking too much and too little... and that's on me," she managed quietly. Doing what her internal voice wanted was something that worked out in her favor in general, and there was the other stuff. Unanswered questions, "Right, unanswered questions... this option really work because it isn't the only reason I'm small..." she came to this conclusion and that nagging throbbing sensation in her core seemed to be reaching fever pitch, but she technically wasn't in need of anything to express herself. "I'm small because I don't have everything I need... though I could grow spiritually or physically as I am, that wouldn't necessarily be better... regardless of the physical implications," she concluded. "Still doesn't explain why you can hear that voice, I mean there are a few implications but..." she gave pause. Was it related to Forbidden Knowledge? Was he a mind-reader in general? Was it something else? Her nature was something strange, but she truly wasn't currently being protected, but perhaps it was because she was ignoring her own thoughts too much. Her extra voice wanted her to do sexual things, she'd been taught her own life were wrong aside from a very specific circumstance. Obviously, that was no longer part of her mindset... but she still refused acceptance of that as it clashed with her sense of propriety. She also wasn't rude enough to impose on anyone else which was likely the reason she'd been approached several times today by people who simply didn't read to her as 'enemy' even though they weren't necessarily within the scale of her comfort. Well, then she was left with a different thought, what was the best way to protect something? There was the assumption that her protector wasn't protecting her, but what if it was? She'd been using its powers within some pretty specific confines, but it wasn't a truly active or ingrained part of her being, and what if its conscious absence was its protection. It couldn't be existing the way it wished to, or was used to, so perhaps... that was her current problem. It didn't have what it needed and her own avoidant nature made it avoid as well. And all of those thoughts came flowing through as that physical eventuality she'd been avoiding took place, as her loins clutched and slickened because it was natural and what that other voice in her head wanted. And in that moment she understood something else as well...

Meanwhile Charles seemed to be having a better time of figuring something out. He was moving without conscious effort and in doing so would find himself swimming around within Sakura's womb. Such a feeling was near electric for Sakura as well. The girl found herself moaning and twitching as Charles nearly managed a withdrawal after pushing forward. Her wall kept tightening periodically around his shaft and she neared climax with each successive push. When it finally happened it would be as if a dam broke and her own mana would flow easily towards him and her mind would open as well. Those new eyes of hers settled and she saw the face of the other goddess she wanted to meet, with blonde and blue curls. She also understood a great many things and tightened her grip on Charles seemingly content to keep him close and hold him to herself as she experienced a rolling orgasm.

"It isn't," Mugen replied. Anais may have believed there was conflict in his words and actions, but it was not the truth. Her internal voice was making far more sense. "At this rate, you're the one I should be talking to. You should give me your take," he said to the second one, which apparently started its existence only today. Well, that made sense to Mugen. It was possible that part of her latched onto him, either by proximity or by her more direct connection to Ailen and therefore Mugen himself. After mentioning the 'birth' of her other voice, Anais seemed to be reaching a conclusion of some sort. She was thinking too much, and she was thinking too little? Wonderful. Mugen's lips curled into a confident grin; he believed she was on the right track at last.

Moving on to the unanswered matters, Anais surmised that a lack of mana intake was not the only reason for her stature. Good. She didn't have all she needed, so growing spiritually and physically wouldn't be better? Almost good. Anais was teetering on the answer he'd been fishing for, never quite reaching it but never moving too far away either. Instead of stepping over the threshold, she wondered aloud why he could hear that voice. That was easy. "Because that voice is closer to me than you can ever realize. It's that opposing consciousness that appears to tell you the other side isn't something you really want to ignore. Nothing is black or white," he explained, strangely giving the first real answer thus far. His major point was still missing, so of course... he'd make an effort to create more difficulty. Anais would soon enough find both of her legs lifted, Mugen and the wall being the only supporters of her weight as the former slammed against her undercarriage. "Don't go silent on me now. You haven't stopped thinking, have you? What about the other one?" he wondered in the meantime.

Charlemagne was feeling unusually positive about a sexual experience that went beyond his sense of reason. Between the new and unexpected sensation of entering the womb, and the internal and external grip-tightening on Sakura's part, there were enough different things assaulting his senses to remove all wayward thoughts from his mind every thrust. Adding in the slickness of Sakura's climax only gave him more to work with. Charlemagne found himself with a great deal more stamina; that incessant tingle hadn't even started yet. Strange as that was, it proved advantageous as the latest developments within Sakura's womanhood offered him more ease of movement. His hips would piston with no resistance, hastening his movements by proxy. Charlemagne hadn't expected to be the one producing any sort of wet, slapping noises throughout the process of sexual activity, but now... he could hear it, echoing into his ear like a drumbeat to fuel its own repetition. And so, repeat he did.

Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast