According to this man, his were not conflicting principles between his actions and words. If Anais was able to give some extra thought to that, she might think it true. Actually given what she knew of mana transfers and the like this would be considered a gift of some sort. But she was still polite enough that she wouldn't have asked and thus wouldn't have desired it in any real way. 'That's not really true. We do think he's hot. Just because you wouldn't have asked doesn't mean you won't accept~' that voice in her head was quite dangerous. More so now that it wasn't just her hearing it. 'As for my opinion, we want to learn and have fun... even under stress she seems to like thinking. I've only been around a little while and this is one of the more stressful moments for her to think through~' Oh, great. Anais's mental voice was outing her as the anxious excessive overthinker that she was. Oh well, she'd deal with that later, "Box it, I'll deal with it later..." she stated in response to her own mind's treachery.

As this man continued there was a vast change in how he managed her body. Both her legs were up and the wall was the only thing supporting her. She had no idea how this was supposed to feel, but it likely would have been a bit exciting if she wasn't already trying to think about something else. Strangely, while she dealt with this she received a straight answer from this man about the nature of him hearing her extra voice. A consciousness to tell her to tell her to not ignore the other side. Well, if she imagined her consciousness as a truly lawful good, then the voice in her head was chaotic but still good. So... it wasn't a matter of good versus evil. She wasn't telling her to commit crimes or anything, just encouraging her impulsivity. Which wouldn't technically be so impulsive if she acted on such things at least a little in the first place. Actually, she'd had a conversation like that with Ailen in the first place... She'd been quiet for some time and it seemed that her not speaking was being taken strangely. "No, I'm thinking a lot. I'm trying to compartmentalize, but you're not exactly making it easy to concentrate or anything..." Well, a bit of childishness was still left in Anais, and that was one of her few remaining outbursts. Though, if this man wasn't going to give her time to think she'd simply have to cast aside more extreneous thoughts to get to the ones which were necessary for her to reach her desired conclusions. "Not important... the third voice is missing. Second one showed up when I was here... it's chaotic but not evil, connected to you and given the way mana works probably decided its appearance based on atmosphere. Or my decision to take knowledge directly, not important..." she came to that conclusion. "The other isn't here and hasn't shown up before. It should be talking more often as it's nature is more easily used by me and should be easier for me to understand... but it's not," she said while still sorting through information in her head. How mana worked, how skills came together, even how her own behavior had been manifesting in this last few hours. She'd been told by Ailen the cost of restraint and how it led to unknown outcomes, but... "Ah. It's my fault. It doesn't speak because I'm in its way... and doing its job as well as my own," ah power suppression by proxy. She had limited herself by limiting her own access to various facets of her power. That seemed most right. But... it was also technically something she could fix. Given her own inability to cover certain aspects of things, she could return the reign of her instincts to her protector. It would only take a little thing... an evolutionary adjustment to the skill she used to defend herself and the start of her own suppression.

Without anything in the way Charles seemed to take to a natural piston-like movement. Sakura for her part in this seemed to enjoy those added movements. Even after experiencing the height of pleasure she had no problem shifting her hips to meet his thrusts and enjoying the sensation of having her womb thoroughly explored. She happily gripped onto his back and shoulders seeming to enjoy the sensation of his skin beneath hers. Just the same she was watching him work, watching his movements as he seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit. Actually, he was much better when he looked like this, she decided as she watched she enjoyed this face and once again that demonic little smirk appeared on her face.