There was something strange afoot. Mugen broke their kiss in a bout of lip smacking to point out that the nudity she was now experiencing was better. And while she couldn't argue against that point, and hadn't even against her other internal voice she now had a new problem. 'Wait can you hear my inside voice?' she seemed shocked. Maybe she should box that. This particular closeness wasn't something she disliked and now with a few moments of separation occurring just a bit she could feel a bit more at ease though this seemed like it was building up quite a bit. "I wouldn't," Anais stated before her mouth was attacked again. Though she was a bit remiss to find out she was so easily read, she also wasn't really the type to lie. She might not say everything on her mind, but she wasn't the type to lie outright on purpose. Well, not unless it was being done to spare someone's feelings. At the end of all of this, the man was moving his rod between her thighs and she was moving right along with him, with their mouths separated again he claimed to have an idea and it was something. 'He's so excited!' her internal voice was loud. 'That's kinda nice though right?' a deep discussion was underway. 'We could snag him too... we could do it~' mentioned her brain once more. Ah, well she'd done the same thing when they'd been alone with Ailen too, encouraging the girl to completely disregard her lesson for the sake of conquest. "I... uh... that seems like a lot," she stated, seeming to have forgotten the idea the man could hear her internal voices, temporarily. Granted, she did know they'd already done it in her head. She knew it was possible. She also had her other lessons to say it didn't necessarily come with the sort of limitations she might have been thinking about which would have had her fearfully rejecting. Her internal voice had something to say... 'I mean, it doesn't seem like a bad idea though~' Of course that was her answer the always quiet protector also didn't really have anything to say. So, did that mean it was okay? Probably. It would be a bit rude to rile someone up like this... she wasn't that sort of person.

At the same time, the rather excited developments were taking place before the eyes of the elf and the goddess. The latter of whom seemed to be intrigued. If this girl could befriend and excite Mugen, they could well keep her around to learn from everyone. Besides that part, it seemed that Ailen's only hang-up surrounding his new apprentice had to do with feeling like he'd made a mistake. "Iie, I don't think she sees it that way. And given how very timid she was when she first appeared, I'd say you've done a good job getting her acclimated to her potential. Not to discount her own resilience, it does take quite a spine to bounce back from the kinds of things she found out today," she mused. "Not knowing something isn't bad, not doing anything with what you know is horrible... I met the kind of person everyone should shun... I have never felt more annoyed by ignorance in my life. And this little one is nothing like that... maybe your kin have encountered too many of that other sort," she made an assumption given the sheer mass of idiocy falling from that one goddess's brain. In truth Miwa was certain that one was responsible for a number of stupidity induced incidents. "I thought you might enjoy her company... and she needed someone to look after her emotionally, you were best suited to the task. You didn't have to do anything else, but I can definitely see the benefits of her extended study. But if you're going to keep that from going to far you have a limited window, Ai-chan~" she mused. It would be nice to have someone else around with fresh ideas and a different sort of understanding to the one they had. They could all potentially give to her and see what she came up with given her different walk in life.

At the same time, Charles was receiving a bit of a break. Ah, well it was only just a bit. That initial grinding of Sakura's was soon replaced by a gentle raise and lower of her hips which had the lad emptying himself once more. Since her mouth was still occupied she'd have to make all her decision based upon sensation. And sensation alone said Charles was fond enough of that method. Fine. She'd do that. All the while, her tongue played in his mouth. She was able to return a bit more of his mana to him this way, but it was hardly the amount he'd been pouring into her. Ah, he'd truly be spent by the time they separated but that was fine too right? Obviously, she'd keep up those movements for now, and continue until they could no longer.