Munetsuchi's currency was explained in a way which made sense to Anais. Of course, she was quite used to having to convert various forms of coin into the kinds she had to use within Aincrad and so she had a pretty reasonable idea of the amount of money they were talking about afterwards. Even so, it was astounding and she found herself wondering if maybe she'd become an underpaid wage worker while living within the floating country. "I might have been living in poverty now that I think about it. That potion would have taken me the better part of a year to save up for..." she murmured. She was surely better off not being a random soldier or adventurer given how little she was making. Not that she was bothered by the idea of material wealth, she was just as likely to give away what she had to help someone else out but that didn't change the facts of the case. Whatever was going on in her mind about her monetary situation, she did at least make her first potion successfully. She received for this great acolade, a gentle pat atop her head, which made her face blush but she still appreciated it. Hearing that she'd not be graduated until she came up with something of her own filled her with slight anxiety and a bit of excitement. "Hai, Shishou... I don't know what I'll come up with... but I'll do my best," she confirmed. It was like a term paper. In order to get through the beginner course she had to prove she understood the material. She could work with that... perhaps she'd spend some time shuffling through her new memories and seeing if she had a base for anything she or her friends would find particularly useful and make it her first official project? Whatever the case, he asked if she wished to move on from this point. "Hai, we can go back now. I've done a lot more today than I ever really expected to... I should have the sense to stop before my luck runs out," she concluded. She gave her body a gentle stretch and looked at her acquired potion. She could count her victories today. New weapon, new vocation, new friends, new mentor, Charles wasn't dead and she hadn't let her group down. Yes... given she'd woken up today thinking she'd just go to a wedding, she hadn't done too bad.

Moving on from this point, Charles and Sakura were having an interesting moment. She offered him a way to mentally deal with his erection and in failing that partciular attempt casually found herself teasing his inaction with his newfound tool. Of course, she wasn't doing it simply for the sake of bothering him about his hangups and misgivings, she simply found it odd that he'd be so rude to himself all the time. Ah, he claimed where he'd been from it didn't work to be so open sexually, that didn't make much sense to someone like Sakura. "That sounds... incredibly boring if I am being honest. And it also leaves open the question of how one bonds with the one they are bound to if sex is such a taboo topic," she said seemingly curious about how such a society actually worked. "It isn't as I have had a lot of sex to work with as it wasn't something I was actively seeking. But to ignore a base desire when you can sate it and have it be good for you seems like an unnecessary complication. Sex and mana transfers have so many benefits and I am not saying one should throw themselves at every single person they see, but I've seen nothing but positive benefits from indulging in mutually beneficial relationships that involve sex," she said as if it made all the sense in the world. "We are already bound to each other, and the mental clarity and relaxation that come from reaching the truth are healthy for mind, body and spirit..." she explained. If this lad was to leave her in charge of his emotional well-being, she'd be in charge of all of it. That included his sex-life, whether he understood that or not, it did have quite a lot to do with his emotional stability. "So... do you want to try it out?"