This demon was a sadist, and poor Anais was a target. Well, she was pretty accepting of it overall, and planned to box that knowledge along with many other random things but that wouldn't be happening. She was warned to internalize another thing, and rather suddenly a great set of shifts occurred. She wasn't simply seeing how pipe organ's could be exploded. She was seeing and feeling herself folded into various positions for the purpose of deeply penetrating her person. Some things were even what she'd read about before, but didn't imagine being humanly possible. It was far too much. Her brain understood enough just enough of the pleasant feelings associated to send her body towards the eventuality. It was far too much for her to put away... something interesting was on its way. She was sure she was about reach the pinnacle of pleasure... but would she? No. No she wouldn't the red faced girl would be stepping back, unsatisfied and with a strange sense of emptiness. This led to immediate confusion which she couldn't even think about how to verbalize. At the end of that she was weak-kneed and confused.

Sakura was given a bit of an explanation from Charles about his name. It was interesting to know that it'd been changed when he was born in this world and that he couldn't say his original name. "So, if no one knew your name to match it, you wouldn't hear it... and you can't say it yourself. Maybe it counts as Forbidden Knowledge," she stated as it seemed the most likely conclusion. What was more, as he took her hand to begin their journey to the throne room, he claimed that it was at first fear of his return, and then afterwards, sentimentality that made him keep so much of what was his knowledge from his previous life. He wasn't sure who he'd be if he didn't keep it. "Sou ka," she said seeming to give it consideration. "I can't really say I understand. I don't have that kind of life, and I am always just me. Sentiment is understandable though, but given what I've experienced of you so far, I'd say... you worried for nothing. You can be yourself in your new life... whatever that means to you," she said. It was how she lived her own life and how she planned to. Just the same they approached the throne room which they would find, in a different state than it had been when they left it.