Two people on his side was more than most could expect given he'd been seen 'murdering' the Holy Father. Of course, many of Charles group were skeptical of people at large, so most of them were likely to side with caution before jumping to conclusions anyway. "I figure it does... I'd try to numb it but... that might not work too well," she explained. "I wouldn't want to you to fall apart," she said meekly. Of course, it was a time like this that Astolfo finally came to again. "Eh? Astolfo you're awake again. Good. We are in deep sh...! Oops. Trouble... right word," she said. Though she was a reasonable healer, she still didn't really know what to do about this man's fluctuating mana. The best she could do, is hope they'd landed in a place that wasn't aligned with Aincrad in anyway, so they could have a safe place to investigate Charles safety and recuperate. Just the same the girl with the blue eyes had made her way into the forest clearing and though it was protected slipping past the flames by not presenting herself as a threat with her mana was rather easy for her to do. She was enveloped by the warmth of it, and found herself petting the stag flame creature Astolfo was atop, while sipping from her cup, like a tourist seeing something for the first time. "Oh? It was people. That's interesting. But... that doesn't explain why you fell from so high up. Nee-chan you seem distressed," the girl said innocently as if she didn't understand the urgency that Anais spoke with.

Just the same, a certain fox-lady was leading the way to a scenic view she wished to use as inspiration. "Something a bit more holistic and natural..." she mused as she turned around and leaned against the tree, she faced the man in question but a single leg of hers lifted a foot falling out of its shoe, all... unseen by any but the one intended to witness it. "Rooftops and dark alleys are good for tales of scamps and espionage. But what about the tale of an artist who sees all in brush strokes and shining light. Umu, in the land of falling stars, a rather simple story could be told, and executed on the perfect backdrop~" she mused. That lifted foot would come to rest over his man's left shoulder. That short kimono she wore was lifting ever so slightly giving a small peek at what she wore, or rather didn't underneath.