After all was said and done, Anais was given the advice to make good choices, given her position on her existential crisis. It was oddly pointed, but she still didn't feel this man was trying to do anything to her that was truly odd. "Hai, I'll do my best," she mentioned. She wasn't as highly motivated as normal but she also was still about giving her maximum effort. She wasn't the type of person who would go at things without putting her heart into them. Ah, but now they were talking about her internal voice, Mugen asked her what happened to listening to it. "I am listening to it... I just think it's weird that you're listening too..." she explained. She was at least taking that voice's words under advisement, even if she hadn't mentioned it as such. Oddly enough, after she said this there was a comforting hand placed atop her head. It did a good job of calming her down and Ailen's words hit her ears in their soft but understanding tone. According to him, it was simply Mugen's intention to facilitate her ability to think under duress, because the path she walked was dangerous and might not allow her the time she would like to think through her decisions. "I understand that part. I don't know my day ended up so complicated... but I do understand the need to be prepared... I'm not taking it too personally," she mentioned. Admittedly today had just been a lot and she'd not really had enough time to come to terms with everything. She was however putting forth a great deal of effort.

At the same time she managed to even retain the redness in her face as she was appraised by Miwa. A goddess thinking so highly of her felt so unusual. She didn't know what to do with the feelings created by the woman's words. "Arigatou gouzaimasu..." the girl mentioned while looking a bit sheepish. It seemed she had that sort of reaction, regardless of the gender of the person complimenting her. Miwa found this reaction a bit adorable, if she was being honest. And she thought the girl would fit in nicely as she developed. "Still so polite," she mentioned. Only to hear soon after about a great distaste shared between Mugen and Anais for pipe organs. "Why is the pipe organ such an offensive instrument that you want to break all of them?" she asked, finding the girl's destructive streak to be something of interest. Meanwhile, Anais's eyes had widened while looking at Mugen. He'd help her do that? Really? "You too?!" she seemed genuinely surprised. "Finally! I thought I was going crazy... no one else would get it," Anais mentioned quickly, she seemed to be just as excited as she had been discovering the potential limits of Alchemy. "They sound terrible. I've been in this world three hundred years and every single pipe organ sounds out of tune. And everyone is like, it's a gift from god, and I keep telling them it sounds wrong and they don't get it. The sound of a pipe organ makes my skin crawl, I can't compose music for it and have it sound right. I've composed dozens of pieces of several different instruments. I am pitch perfect and no matter where the pipe organ is in the world, if I play a piece it just sounds... wrong. I turned down being musical director because I would have had to play the ones in Aincrad and even just playing scales on them made me sick. They are the single most disgusting instruments on this planet. I can't find a single piano, but those are allowed to just be... it's wrong." That was quite the rant from Anais and after all of that spilled from her lips she had the grace to look more than a little embarrassed about it. 'No, you're right. Get 'em!' and now her internal voice was cheering her on. That was comforting. "Gommenasai... I got a little worked up. But they are basically all constructed wrong, and can't play true notes, so everything about them makes me sick," she explained. Miwa looked at the girl with wide eyes. This one was strangely passionate about music. "What's a piano?"

Meanwhile, Charles was finding his motivation to perform and eventually resting against Sakura's body. She found herself enjoying the closeness and the contrast of their forms. Still with him so close he took more initiative, taking the opportunity to join their lips together. Odd. She'd likely find herself surprised by such an action every time it was taken, even so... she'd enjoy it. She easily relaxed into their meeting lips, aiming to join their mouths more deeply, she went on to slip her tongue into his mouth. All the while her legs and hips moved to make sure their kept their current meeting of loins as well. This was truly an experience Sakura could enjoy.