Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

In their current exchange of saliva, Anais became privy to a certain bit of information. The words spoken by her mentor seemed to be like summaries or introductions to topics. They couldn't just be taken at face value completely. It was only when she gained the information flowing directly into her body from his, that she came to fully grasp the subjects he shared with her. She began to wonder if this was by design, or if the habit of not being able to regurgitate facts was based on knowing if they truly needed to they would share the answers directly. Whichever was the case, the kiss most recently initiated was broken by Ailen at his own leisure, but only after Anais had a full understanding of the situation concerning body types, mana disposition, and their effects on each other. "H-hai!" she managed after a second or two of being stunned. "It wasn't that the explanation was mediocre it just seemed more like an introduction than a detailed explanation. It made me wonder if that was on purpose or if it was a side-effect of receiving most of ones learning through more direct means..." she expressed her curiosity mostly because it seemed like the best time to do so. If she couldn't ask her mentor questions as they approached her mind, it likely didn't bode well for their long term relationship. Besides, things striking her curiosity wasn't new to her, but having the potential to have her big questions legitimately answered was something new and exclusive to Ailen.

Sakura and Charles on the other hand were sharing physical bodies and interactions along with a few more pleasant word exchanges. Why? Well apparently he'd initially thought five as a number of husband was excessive, but something about dealing with Sakura made him believe that the girl deserved fifty husbands. As far as the once purple haired girl was concerned that was way too many, but this was because she already understood the nature of her parents relationship. "Are? You think pretty highly of me. I wasn't expecting that..." she stated, managing to look a bit sheepish with a gentle red tint creeping up her face. Still she could move on from that and clarify while sitting aside what he said as a bit of encouragement. "Quality over quantity. Fifty would be too many different types of mana to diffuse and integrate. Five is a pretty reasonable number, but they were added one at a time until she reached the harmony," she explained in terms of mana again, but the truth was still present. Actually, now that Sakura was thinking about it, prime numbers would be easiest to balance. Three, five, seven, nine... that would likely be the order of added extras to gain the proper balance around a single individual. Ah but that didn't matter right now, no she was busy having more thoughts, more ideas. It seemed that Charles had become acclimated enough to Sakura to understand the danger in letting her imagination run wild but she only smiled at him, it was part menacing and part sweet. "Char-kun, you should move harder... I think we'll both enjoy it. If you exert yourself as much as you can..." she said. As if to encourage this act those knees of hers opened, giving the full view of the center of her body and allowing him to see the lass beginning to bounce more steadily. In and out of person he would slide, being clinched and slickened all the way through the motions. Just the same she watched him and strangely seemed to expect he'd comply with her wishes eventually. Then they could both reach proper enlightenment.

Ever the curious child was the one called Anais. Frankly, Ailen could only become more elated by her line of questioning. It was these small curiosities which could make one student stand out from others. Even if Ailen was standing there with his cock hanging out, his purpose was instructing. Anais questioned something that had not been brought up in a very, very long time, so it was with great satisfaction that he answered. "Your mind is an interesting place. I remember the days of theorizing on the same topic. The true answer is... I don't know. On a larger scale, perhaps people did once lose their ability to explain things verbally. More immediately however, it was my mentor who discovered the use of both methods. Where most elves once solely taught using transfers, verbal explanation helps build understanding by promoting active thinking. Conversely, sharing only verbally is how knowledge becomes mistaken. If you tell a story a hundred times, are you telling the same story? The likeliest answer is no; memories are altered by the passage of time, mentality in the moment of recollection, and even misconceptions at the time of forming. Tell a story a thousand times and it may be ingrained enough for you to never mistake it again, but what of the time spent getting there? How many have been misinformed, even starting from the very first time that story was told? No... even before that. You could have been wrong before the first story. So, my mentor and I tend to agree that both methods are ideal. The student receives the knowledge just as the master did, but also receives the master's personalized take. Growth seems to occur rapidly as a result of mixing methods; even other elves have started conversing with their mentors and apprentices in more recent centuries."

Polygamy had some caveats included... apparently. Charlemagne was to believe five was normal, but fifty was excessive. At least there was an explanation given as to why such a difference existed. Blending mana was something included in the teachings of monogamy, so he supposed there was much merit in the idea of quantity being terrible. How one managed five, he still didn't know... but Charlemagne did have a different, and apparently wrong starting point in his understanding. Maybe the Sakura situation wouldn't be so bad after all. Angelica had never transferred mana to another before him, excluding the expected parent-to-child transfers one could assume she experienced ages ago. He'd never really swapped mana either, so perhaps one inclusion of a foreign mana was not so big a deal.

Wait, why was he thinking like that?! Stupid. It was almost like he was trying to justify polygamy for himself while his own affair target was bounding in his lap. Ah, she was shifting again as well. Charlemagne soon had an even better full view of the girl's fore while she urged him to move harder, doing the same herself. Of course, it felt only natural that he do so immediately. The moment he started, however, was the same moment that missing half of an expulsion found its way. Still, Charlemagne remained firm and mobile; this was no longer something new. Sakura was proving herself to be something of a... temptress? That thought reminded him of that crazy old man who called him Father. Multiple things from that man's strange speech pattern were starting to connect and make sense. Some mentions of "Father" had been quite mixed-up between Charlemagne and Father An, but... An had taken the bulk of Charlemagne's soul into himself. Was that old man clairvoyant? Maybe. If he was, so many things were so much clearer. Father is not big Father, Geoffroy once said. Charlemagne's primary issue now was that Father An was more Charlemagne than Charlemagne himself was. Moreover, he was told to... find "Temptress" in addition to "Wife". How strange. Wife would have been Angelica, but she was addressed as an entirely different entity. Perhaps then, it had something to do with his current missing connection? Perhaps the positive of this encounter would help the world in a manner outweighing any potential negatives he faced alone? "Wait. Something's wrong. I... I think I need you...?" he muttered almost unconsciously, seeming confused by the revelation and how he'd reached it at all.

Curious was one way to describe Anais. She was a person with many wide and varied interests. And given this she had a long list of questions usually concerning those interests. That being said, it was fairly easy to continue the conversation she was having or express her curiosities in a space where they would be addressed. Case in point, Ailen easy began responding to her most recent curiosity. In so doing he even commented on the nature of her mind. More and more, she felt comfortable in this man's presence, and now she felt pleased that her line of questioning wasn't tedious. It was often the case when she asked teachers more critical questions she was met with distate for not simply accepting what she was told, or accidentally poking holes in their pre-established logic. No such thing occurred now, in fact she was given the answer of someone who didn't really know either. Still he theorizied and in so doing allowed her to continue thinking about the subject. "Oh? Well... that makes sense. Information communicated many times can get muddled at various points of contact. What may or may not be true by the time it reaches you is always up for debate. It's also a bit odd to give information away when you haven't yourself considered why it is stated the way it is. And regurgitating things as facts without the ability to discuss or question will stifle creativity so it makes sense that combining methods seems to work. Critical thinking is a developed skill..." she mentioned seeming to accept those words. At least the method was being used more often so she could hope her peers would develop at closer to her own pace. It would be nice to meet people who learned in more obtuse ways eventually. Just the same her eyes were sparkling and she realized that she'd gone off on a bit of a tangent. They probably shouldn't have allowed that to happen so much considering she was supposed to be receiving lessons of a more general nature currently. She began tapping her index fingers together in a manner most shy while looking up at him... "Shishou, should I be well... doing this while we talk then?" she asked seeming to not be completely clear on what could potentially be in bad taste.

While the two rather nerdy individuals seemed to be moving back towards a track more concerned with their 'knowledge sharing' endeavors, Charles and Sakura were busy gaining a new understanding of their own bodies. While Charles was going through quite the strange argument with himself, Sakura was busy applying theory to practice as they worked together to fix the problem of Charles' current existence. Just the same another explosion of Sakura's happened but it was as Charles finished off his recently withheld one. HIs explosion within her loins made her quiver internally. "Aah!~" it was such a happy little sound that escaped her lips. What was more she seemed to come to an understanding of something else entirely. She used magic within her core and pieced together a vessel to hold the darkness she was concentrating within her core. And it would appear as a dark light over her left hand. Whatever the case it wasn't immediately done, she found herself looking at Charles, as he claimed he needed her. "Need me?" she seemed to question that as a statement. "Are you certain?" she asked having inferred quite a bit about the entirety of Charles's situation based on his actions and the darkness that had previously clung to him from his grail. She assumed he wanted nothing to do with her aside from fixing his situation, but the idea of needing someone was more complex. Hm... "Sit up a bit, you can explain while we harmonize," she said. If Charles sat up as instructed she would find herself in his lap in the same position with her legs wrapped around his person. Her hips grinding slowly as she awaited his explanation, that purple light in her hand seeming to be having its form shaped by her thoughts as little tendrils of darkness were fed into it.

A lovely little chat was occurring between mentor and apprentice, much to the former's satisfaction. Anais proved to be quizzical enough to reach the stars in a metaphorical sense. Just the same, she seemed to think well enough on her own that she worked through some important issues on her own. Her view on critical thinking was much like his own; many people could do better in life by reaching the same conclusion. "I believe you're right. It is a learned skill, and it is also a taught skill. Sadly, it seems I don't have much to teach you in that regard. Maybe a small amount remains to be taught," he surmised. Once that topic was addressed by both parties, the sheepish nature of Anais reared its head again. Those forefingers of hers were tapping away at each other while she stumbled her way through a question. Should she be doing something while they talked? Ah, right; he'd nearly forgotten during the discussion. "Ah yes, I almost let it slip my mind. Rare is it that I can have these conversations with anyone besides my wife. The pacing of your education can only be determined by you. If you would like to begin, you are free to do so. What you see before you can be treated as a tool of learning to be used at your leisure. Think of it as a book containing everything I've learned. You may open it and read it as you wish."

Munetsuchi was teaching several people several things about the world's workings. Anais and Charlemagne would both leave with a wealth of knowledge this day, though Charlemagne's was fated to be a bit... different. His revelation was not yet complete, but Sakura brought his spoken words into question while doing something very unidentifiable with her own mana. Did he need her? The short answer was yes. The long answer involved him not being entirely sure why. When asked if he was sure, there was only one answer to be given. "I think?" he said. Another instruction came from the lass thereafter. She urged him to sit up, which he did only to have her legs wrap around his midsection. Their torsos were parallel, creating a sense of intimacy Charlemagne hadn't expected, didn't want, but... couldn't reject once it came about. That grinding motion of her hips felt a bit different as well, and Charlemagne's arms naturally fell around Sakura's body much like her legs had hooked around his own. Something about this was absolutely magical... and not purely in the literal sense. Whatever the case, he had some thinking to do. He let his brain simmer for a moment, and then something else came to mind: those odd visions he had one day prior to his coronation. "I feel like I do. I think... you're the Temptress someone warned me about yesterday. Say, you didn't happen to have any weird dreams lately, did you?"

The chat between mentor and student was indeed one which pleased both parties. It'd been quite a while since Anais had her curiosities answered in such a pleasant way. Actually well over three hundred years by her own count. Her last happy experience questioning someone in a teacher's place, had to do with her math and science teacher while she was in middle school. That woman enjoyed chatting with her so much she ate lunch in her classroom... to ask questions on things that interested her from her lessons. But upon getting older a certain amount of conformity in thought was expected. Refreshing was the whole of their conversations. "Probably more than a small amount. I am sure there are some nuances that have escaped me about a lot of things..." she said willing to use her knowledge but never assuming she knew everything about anything, even things she was familiar with. But, this wasn't just about things she was familiar with, this was also about things most alien to her. Technically the physical aspect of her relationship with her teacher. She was still quite skittish about bringing it up, but figured that would either fade with time, or it would be something that she dealt with regardless. Either way, she was now told to treat his tool as one for her learning and that her learning was to be taken at the pace she decided to take it. "Sou ka..." she murmured. First thing to happen after would be a tentative lick, deciding that she didn't mind this soon after she gave a bit of a shrug. "Shitsureishimasu." If one thing could be said about Anais she had impeccable manners in addition to her other positive traits. She understood this type of mana transfer already so she carefully began the process of moving his rather massive length into her mouth at the pace she felt most comfortable with. Her lips closing around the tip of him while her tongue casually wet his girth.

While one began the process of learning in the most distinct way, Charles had taken up a bit of learning in a different way. Sakura had made the demand that he move quite a bit and when he did it left them in a rather intimate position. Though she was quite certain Charles wasn't seeking intimacy with her, such a bonding was usually important for the sake of making sure all mana taken in and given was harmonized properly. One could liken it to sleeping buried within someone, but she thought to keep him active so he didn't have any residual hard feelings about it. Still, he wanted to talk and so she'd allow him to do so. While his arms were found wrapped around her, as if this closeness was actually something he sought. Her own would easily be found resting on his shoulders as her hips continued on their path. He claimed to think he was certain and as such she'd hear out what he had to say. He made a reference to someone calling someone a 'Temptress' and asked her if she'd had any strange dreams. "Oh? That's odd, I am sure the only way I count as a temptress is if someone thinks such a thing as forbidden knowledge exists..." she said. Even so, that wasn't judgmental at all. It was simply an understanding as for weird dreams she gave a shrug which placed her chest bouncing against his even as she tightened the grip of her legs. "I don't know what would count as weird. I have dreams that don't always make sense in current context all the time," she murmured against the lad. "Kaa-sama says that divinities often come with mild forms of clairvoyance, most of those are most easily seen in the young especially as dreams. But what is seen in those could be past, present or future, it mostly depends on the type of divinity. I don't have a type yet, so I am never sure what I am seeing," she clarified. "My most recent dream that I can recall was a big star, and a little star, a big pillar a small pillar, and a gate..." she said. Strangely she thought nothing of it, all the while the shape in her hand was coming together, and would likely look rather familiar as it became whole. Just the same, the darkness at her core seemed to be leaking out directly into the form.

Even when he assured the girl of her own capacity, Anais expressed doubt. She believed herself to be a bit more full of learning opportunities than he thought. That was basically the perfect response, Ailen thought. "You are correct, but that is precisely what I mean. The fact that you think the way you do, means I can hardly do anything to make your mind work any harder. In my opinion, you may be a perfect vessel for knowledge. I'm over the moon, honestly," he commented. Moments later, Anais made the decision of whether she'd progress the mana transfer while they spoke or not. It all began with a single, sheepish lick, followed by a shrug and an overly-polite request for excusal. With that, Anais took his tip between her lips and applied a moistened tongue to him. How interesting. She still thought politeness was necessary for this? That would still take time, Ailen surmised. Oh well; it was rather cute how innocent she still managed to be. "Interesting. There are thousands who would have attacked it the moment they had the chance. Your thirst for knowledge doesn't even begin to outweigh your sense of propriety."

Meanwhile, Charlemagne was in the middle of a desperate attempt to put the pieces together. There was almost no doubt in his mind that Sakura was the aforementioned temptress. Upon hearing about that title however, she believed it possible only if one believed in forbidden knowledge. That... was another can of worms Charlemagne wouldn't dare unpack. "I'm not even going to ask," he said immediately. With that shrug of Sakura's, he felt her breasts rubbing against his torso. Naturally, his eyes were drawn down in that very moment. Did he need a visual distraction? Well, no, but he once again wouldn't be found arguing. What were the other details though? There had to be something to bring everything together in his mind. It was honestly rather hard, what with all the physical and visual distractions literally sitting in his lap. Lo, the answer to his question about dreams would bring much insight. Sakura confirmed his suspicions about clairvoyant dreams, and went on to explain a very familiar one she had recently. "What?" Charlemagne questioned, surprised by how similar her dream sounded. "Stars, pillars and a gate? Were you... walking away from someone?" he asked further.

Anais might have had the strangest amount of appreciation for this man. He appreciated her particular brand of curiosity and the understanding of her brain. He made the commentary that he couldn't make her mind work any more and called her potentially the perfect vessel for knowledge. Ah, well that was high praise wasn't it. She began to think if she had this sort of praise normally she would have been an even better student. Though, if anyone had tried to answer her questions in this world, she likely would have figured out much earlier she was part of a cult. Yes, best to just appreciate the compliment with a blushing face and sheepish look. Then there was the matter of her actual 'education' which came with her usual amount of politeness. It seemed this was noteworthy as well, given the commentary. A brief break when it was taken would have her comment upon this. "I know it's not really, but it would feel really rude to me..." she managed before she took more of him into her mouth. In performing this action and getting more comfortable, she came to understand how people managed to do this. She didn't feel guilty about it, and found it much less stressful than she would have found anything else. In truth her sense of propriety was rooted in something strange, and she'd attack that at some other time. Here and now she'd deal with the manhood before her, and a tentative hand would join the fray when she considered that it likely wasn't yet possible for her to get the whole of him into her mouth. She took it to a level of comfort, and worked the shaft with the wetness provided by her mouth.

While one person discovered their seuxality, two others seemed to become comfortable in their own. Sakura's current level of closeness, was something that allowed her to feel the mana within Charles body. He didn't get as much from her after taking the whole from her chest. She'd have to figure out how her mother managed to achieve balanced transfers with her fathers so often. "That is fine. Knowledge should be sought, not forced," she said seeming to have heard that enough of hers. Of course, that was about all she would say about things like that. She kept up her work forcing the darkness into the form she was creating while she continued those gentle grinding motions in Charles lap. She was almost done with it, she could feel the most of the darkness leaving her form, though the marks and strangeness retained, the color at the tips of her hair was returning just a little. His question about her dream made her believe they might have shared one, but his question was odd. "Iie, there was no movement from me. The way I saw it, the little pillar was in the middle and had to remain there... the little star and myself were equally distant around the pillar. A bit like a scale really..." she mused seeming to have no reason to think more about than it being a dream. Whether it needed interpreting or not, she'd had many strange dreams in her life, so it wasn't odd to her to not know the meaning of something until after the fact. "Almost... almost..." what was she chanting about?

Rudeness or lack thereof aside, Ailen took no issue with Anais's approach. She was entitled to approach matters of learning however she deemed fit. His was the honor of helping her along, whatever the chosen method may be. It just so happened that Anais chose a method he was very much accustomed to. Ah, but what more was there? "I understand. I will not fault you for your beliefs," Ailen commented. Now, with the girl's mouth and hand both worked their way around his wood, Ailen seemed to reach a minimum relaxation quota rather quickly. This exchange may have been primarily a thing of learning, but as he said previously, it could never be solely that. The people of Munetsuchi understood this well. He was freely offering this girl his knowledge and energy, but he'd also ensure both parties' enjoyment to the best of his own ability. Whatever it was being called, there would always remain the aspect of sex. "Mmm, that's quite good for a first. I'm learning that inexperience can be utilized in a way that makes it shine, as opposed to being a hindrance. I wasn't expecting to learn from you this way," he mused. All the while, Anais would surely be receiving an additional form of praise ─ this one in the form of a certain pulse occurring between her lips.

Speaking of pulsing, the cursed sensation of Charlemagne's was returning full-swing. Sakura wasn't doing nearly as much as she had been moments prior, but that didn't seem to matter. Whatever her purpose was in suggesting this more intimate position, he felt more at peace than ever before. It wasn't even an issue that he could shatter at a moment's notice. Little did he know, the 'harmonizing' Sakura previously mentioned had a stronger effect on him than he could have imagined... even if he had a single clue what she meant by it. No matter; more important was the thought that her dream was definitely connected to his own. "Like a scale. . ." Charlemagne muttered. He was sure now that there was a connection. Geoffroy's speech was one thing, but that dream came to him in a moment of clarity long before any prophecies from another. His soul must have been reaching out to Sakura for quite some time now. Oh... there was more weight to that than he realized. "Ah! Tosaka!" he exclaimed almost randomly. Whatever Sakura was chanting about, he neither knew nor cared. Fuller realization had struck the lad, and with it came a bit more understanding. "It was you! I was the little pillar! You were the silhouette I was reaching for, but you and Angie were always the same distance from me! I couldn't pass the gate. I went toward you for help, but the farther I got from Angie, the farther you went from me. I had to... what was it...?"

Anais wouldn't be faulted for her strange amount of propriety. That was good, it would be really odd trying to explain that she'd spent two lifetimes being extremely conservative. She was a fairly freethinking individual, but environment counted for a lot more than it was usually given credit for. Moving right along, her working of the man's shaft along with the movements of her tongue seemed to be doing a bit of work. Enough that visible relaxation seemed to be reached by Ailen and beyond that he had words to share. Apparently, this wasn't a bad attempt for a first timer and beyond that it seemed that he'd learned something. Her thoughts on this were rather simple and would be shared after a somewhat interesting pulse occurred against her lips. "Hm? Well, necessity is the mother of invention..." she said. She'd gone about this method knowing that it wouldn't work for her to try and accept such a thing to the back of her throat. Given this, she could give a different kind of experience to what she'd seen, but still gain the knowledge of related sensations she sought. Yes, all was fair, even so, as she became more comfortable, she'd begin applying suction with her jaws, being rather careful of her teeth as she had enough knowledge to know that would be a negative in such cases. If she was willing to violate rule one, she would have asked Janessa how she managed such a thing with legitimate fangs, but that was just a passing thought. Strangely, this sort of sensation while not physically stimulating for her, did nothing to discourage her from feeling a bit heated. She could feel her lips plumping and even that warmth still present between her legs. It was such a strange thing to know this random connection between sex and knowledge...

At the same time, knowledge was being shared as Sakura expelled the evil she'd concentrated while harmonizing her own mana to Charles's. At this point, the only darkness that would remain within her, was that which bonded with her on a deeper level. Desire was something she understood, even while not understanding other things. It made sense that it bonded with her and couldn't be expelled by the time of the harmonizing. No matter, the worst of it was being crushed into the shape she thought would make it easiest to handle and that would keep it from spilling into the world in a negative way. She was almost done with this act when an excited utterance escaped Charles. He called her Tosaka... which was less formal than he'd been addressing her before. A step in the right direction if she understood friendship properly. Apparently his current understanding of his dream led him to believe that Sakura had been in it. Well, dreams were easier to interpret when you knew all the pieces that much made sense but he couldn't seem to make sense of the last of it. "Hm? Well, if the end of the dream wasn't clear, it could be filled in with logical reasoning if you know all the pieces involved... Even if you don't if you know enough about another situation you could draw a logical comparison," she mentioned as if it was the most logical thing. And... as the rocking of her hips reached fever pitch that goblet came together in her hand. "Got it!" she mused bringing her hand to her fore. In that hand was a blacked goblet in a familiar shape, only instead of the holiness of its counterpart, it seemed to have an almost sinister energy. "Look, I kept the most of it from seeping in or spilling out. I have to show Kaa-sama!" she said seemingly rather proud of herself.

Unbeknownst to Sakura, looking through the girl's eyes, was a pair very similar in color. And then, reaching through her hand, and across time and space was a comforting warmth, steeped in both light and darkness. It was such a calming energy, it was similar to being hugged by her mother when she was much smaller. Sakura couldn't have explained the feeling but felt like she'd definitely gain approval. What was more, a certain almost locking seemed to occur, as her form and eyes seemed to settle. Hm, was that magic? Had something changed? She was unsure. Still she looked up as if she expected to see something in particular and it felt almost as if lips were touching her forehead, but just as quickly as the sensation happened... it was gone. But whatever that was, it'd definitely touched her and something about her powers had most definitely changed because of it.

Anais spoke of necessity and how it beget invention. Once again, she was right. It remained interesting that she would apply such logic to the act of fellatio, but it was obvious that she didn't fully believe in her own ability. Of course she could have inhaled the entire thing without any effort, as all could in this situation; however, he could not fault her other method at all. "While it is not so much a necessity, I understand the development from one who believes it is. You may find your ability surprising. Nevertheless, if I were to be frank, I would say keeping to your own methods is interesting in its own way," he said, fully meaning every word for numerous reasons. A certain carefulness was shown by Anais as she began sucking upon his member. Strangely, Ailen's posture was one expressing curiosity, interest even. One hand rested upon his hip while the other pressed against his chin. He was watching Anais with maximum intent even while she actively serviced his groin. There was no reason a mentor couldn't remain studious as well. . .

Everything was falling into place for Charlemagne. One of those dreamlike states he'd been in revealed the name of one shadow. The other remained a blur, though he had an assumption or two about why it was getting in his way... and why Sakura saw it as a large pillar while he was a smaller version of the same structure. "I think... I had to..." He was almost there. There were no new developments that were massive in nature, so he could at least manage to keep on a steady train of thought. He'd once come to a conclusion about the female figure in that first dream; it was one he never got the chance to properly act on. What if he could now?

Sakura had something else to bring up, involving that energy she'd been fiddling with for some time now. She showed its complete form, which had the look of a Holy Grail... albeit black in color. She didn't look very different even though the apparent corruption she'd taken in had been channeled into a physical object. 'Temptress knows Devil, and... Devil will know Nexus?' he recalled mentally. Fully delving into his own thoughts, Charlemagne figured it was time for a potentially rash decision. He looked past that Dark Grail into Sakura's face. He cupped that face with both hands, aiming to pull it into his own until their lips met. Somewhere within this unexpected turn of events, there was purpose. He had to find it, if nothing else.

Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast