Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Munetsuchi

Anais was offered an additional lecture to go along with her most recent understanding. She continued to sit where she was seemingly interested. After giving her commentary about the difference between the expectations she had and the reality of her mana transfer, she heard an utterance of disgusting. Of course, she agreed and after saying all that she had came to the conclusion that it being disgusting was likely one of the main reasons that humans thought the act more indecent and attributed it to the behavior of wanton women and men. Hm, but what else was she offered to round out her world view? A full understanding of mana transfers taken orally. Apparently, the taste and amount were matters of power being given and compatibility. To find out something was incompatible orally meant to understand that one would have problems metabolizing mana. What was more, enjoying taste, quantity and texture were signs of reasonable mana transfer. That all made sense. Along with that explanation was another apology. "That was definitely more in line with my own experience, actually having that experience for myself makes it pretty obvious why the social dynamics of dealing with outsiders can be very difficult for you. Between the teachings, lack of mana sense, and the pre-existing social constructs you'd have a pretty hard time convincing the general human populations that these acts aren't just for the sake of perversion," she said. With all that out of the way she seemed rather pleased. "Thanks for clearing it up," she offered innocently. The amount of sexualization this girl was willing to compartmentalize was rather high, she had very likely boxed up whatever strange feelings she had about the sexual aspects to try and consider it as openly as possible.

Meanwhile as Charles and Sakura kissed he lad seemed to be losing more and more of himself. Strangely, none of that seemed to stop him from carrying on, and as such Sakura didn't worry too much about it either. Their tongues dancing between their mouths would eventually leave Charles the room to talk, even as Sakura began to move once more. This new form of movement seemed the sort that she took on almost unconscously. She began seeking sensation as she plunged into intimacy in this way. Of course, this didn't stop her from hearing what Charles had to say, nor from seeming to interpret it based on something else, she'd heard somewhere else, maybe. Well, not exactly that... "Harmony..." she explained as if that one word would be enough to explain everything. They were reaching together for the same kind of goal, and in so doing their mana, their heartbeats and even their very souls were being aligned. There was a certain expectancy within Sakura that when the moment of truth was reached it would be by the pair of them simultaneously. Charles was breaking apart, but he'd been doing that the whole time, eventually... all of the breaks would amount to something and before that they needed to know each other... in the truest sense possible. In the meantime Sakura's body began calling out to Charles with squeezes and lubrication and eventually even that vibrating sensation and she'd expect an answer.

At the same time Miwa, was dealing with a strangeness. At least one of her husbands, seemed to be a bit more aggressive than the other ones seen this day. Where as Qin had been a bit pompous and Ailen was obviously laid back and studious, this one was... different. And tht difference made Miwa swoon in a specific kind of way. "You don't have to be so mean you know?" she stated but she'd still not done anything about it. She mostly let the men handle their disputes between themselves, but she knew this one to be particularly rowdy and thus was at least inclined to speak on it. As for the statements she actually mean by calling him 'problematic' she was quite clear. "You're quite aggressive, and a bit rude... I don't hate that about you though~" she mentioned. She was the titular goddess of the area, it wasn't often that anyone approached her with anything less than the utmost care and respect. This one, had his own way of being and she felt the desire to bend around him a bit more than normal. Speaking of bending he let go of hair and slapped her rear again, bringing another little squeal of delight from betwixt her lips. It would be soon after this that the goddess took on a pose she'd seen performed the previous day. Her legs separated into an almost sideways split leaving her rear up in the air she bent at the waist resting upon her elbows a large arch in her spine. "Hm... I don't think this is something I can do for long, but the little death goddess got a rise out of an old destroyer like this so I figured it could work~" she mused. Besides that she was sure bent like this she'd likely feel every inch offered her throughout her entire being. It'd be marvelous.

Clearing up these little matters was one of the primary jobs Ailen took on as a mentor. Anais offered thanks, but none of that was necessary. Ailen had also gained knowledge via their conversation; he now had a bit more insight regarding problems beyond Munetsuchi. "That confusion is wide-spread ─ more so than it should be. Either way, the same logic applies to all things. Disliking the taste of food and drink means neither your body nor mana require what it has to offer. Meanwhile, eating your favorite food will offer you more than anything else that could ever enter your mouth. Well, almost anything else," he clarified. There was much to learn, much to theorize, and even more to test in this world. Ailen had taken on a student after many long years, yet he remained studious as ever. Ah, and speaking of remaining studious... "So, have you learned? You didn't appear to reach the normal awakening from that exchange, so I imagine the brew will still be helpful unless you would like to continue the lecture for full release."

Release. What an interesting choice of words Ailen had, as it was spoken in unison with Charlemagne thinking of something similar. He was beginning to let go of everything he held dear regarding himself. Regrettably, it was even becoming harder and harder to keep focusing on Angelica. The longer he remained connected to Sakura, the more she became some all-encompassing thing, custom-made for the sole purpose of consuming his existence. She claimed harmony was happening. No, that wasn't it. Something else was going on, something... wrong. Charlemagne couldn't focus on it due to all the seemingly right things going on, and with that, he lost even more of himself. There was a certain quivering ─ nay, a vibration ─ reverberating through his groin. Its point of origin was undoubtedly Sakura, and indeed... that call would soon be answered. "Something's not right," he said. Just at the end however, all the air vacated his lungs. Why? Well, it probably had something to do with a great deal of fluid vacating his testicles and sprinting full-tilt through his urethra. Charlemagne's body clenched, and his other hand phased through Sakura as well. Would this be how it all ended? Not yet, but possibly. . .

Of all the things she could have said, Miwa addressed the raven-haired man as mean. He was no such thing; the one called Qin was just lesser than he thought himself. Maybe he was aggressive, and maybe he was rude, but it could only be a problem for those who couldn't handle the approach. "You mean it turns you on," he said almost as if it were a question, though no inflection was present. Yes, Miwa was the singular goddess directly worshipped by this entire continent. Yes, that sort of title commanded respect. No, Mugen would not be giving it. Revered goddess or not, the way she caved to Mugen's approach told him it was something otherwise sorely needed ─ some missing excitement in a mundane life. He'd gladly show up to fix that. Just the same, he'd gladly observe the fall of her upper body as her arms reached the floor. That was one hell of a spread to her legs, and one hell of a way to present her ass. The only thing missing was something Mugen fixed right away: the moving of that single fabric strip to get it the hell out of his way! "Ho─ that's what you meant! I like it. You can't just pull a stunt like that and say you can't hold it, though. How much is 'not for long'?" Mugen offered a question, but he didn't seem to care much about the answer. He had already started rubbing and squeezing the goddess's backside like there was no tomorrow. By the time he finished speaking, he didn't even waste another moment. She thought he was rude? She'd see rude. The mana offering of a goddess was something few could ever be worthy of. It was called an offering precisely for that reason; one could never expect it to be offered. In Mugen's case... he'd take it. Only a breath away from his final spoken word, his face was buried in her posterior, his tongue pressing its way into a pit of moisture as he slurped away with reckless abandon.

Anais and her teacher continued on with their conversation. All the while he came to some rather accurate conclusions about the misinformation rampant in the world. There was a key factor missing from his understanding though, and it had mostly to do with the number of people from the other side of the world currently living on this one, with memories from their previous lives. Ah, but that was a hard logic to correct without an entire conversation. Instead, she focused on the important bits, the nature of food and taking things into oneself that they liked thus making it possible to receive the greatest benefit. "Hm, I suppose that makes a decent amount of sense," she said after giving it some heavy consideration. Still, her thoughts would only become more widespread as she was asked if she'd learned and he mentioned her not achieving release. Oh... her face reddened again and she found herself rather conveniently looking away. Of course she hadn't achieved such a feeling that way. Even if she could that'd be pretty lewd. It'd definitely be considered slutty behavior, beyond slutty even. Wait, no... she definitely shouldn't be thinking like that. This was a new world, with new rules and a new life. Still, that was one of those things that was deeply ingrained in her being. Probably because she was a girl through and through, and knew how such things were stigmatized. "I learned a lot more than I think should be possible. But... is it necessary that I achieve that?" she asked in a slightly roundabout way. All the while her mind was whirring. Actually if one could see it, it would be like watching sparks fly between her eyebrows. There was much thought happening in her head and none of it was being expressed. 'I really shouldn't do anything like that with my mouth. Even if it's possible that seems like a terrible thing to do. But I also can't jump the gun and have sex just to avoid it. Besides all of that it isn't as if I have to worry about him telling anyone, he said our relationship is between us. Ah, but that relationship is already taboo isn't it? I had it in my mouth... I'd already either be a slut or someone being taken advantage of!' by the end of her train of thought there were practically clouds in her eyes.

While Anais tried to work through what should and shouldn't be allowable by her own standards, Charles continued to break but dive headlong into Sakura. For her part in this Sakura seemed to be experiencing a specific kind of release with the lad buried inside of her. Of course, the spillage he offered her body was also something she felt and really enjoyed. Charles thought something was wrong as he spilled but Sakura didn't agree. "There isn't anything wrong... you have to let go Char-kun~" she murmured. Ah but that extra power currently flowing through her opened her mind up quite a bit, and she heard a whisper... something gentle offered to her by time and space. "Before Creation comes Destruction..." she seemed to think about it. That was a strange thing to have float through her head. She wondered where it came from... maybe she'd ask her mother about it when they were here. Just the same she offered back that expelled mana, kissing Charles deeply as that quivering of her insides died down to a gentle rumble.

At the same time, Miwa found herself being teased. A claim was made that she liked the attitude given to her by this particular husband and she couldn't really deny it. "Obviously," she murmured. Ah, but soon enough her body bent over at the waist and she showed off that new position she learned. She felt her dress being moved and heard the appreciation of her new position. She'd mentioned it couldn't be held but by the time the man was asking her how long she could hold it, he'd gone to do something that others might consider rude. His tongue was soon enough used to tease the woman's nether. Of course, it was a nice feeling but this wasn't something normally done without permission. Ah, but why would she bother with something like permission. She was rather content to let any of her husbands take from her, and int his case, he could take what he liked. "Anata♥!~ " she moaned in the moment seemingly pleased by this. "I'll try my best~" she mentioned of keeping this position as she struggled not to buckle from pleasure.

Anais found sense in his explanation, albeit with one issue that remained unspoken. Before she offered him a question, Anais sported another sheet of crimson just under the skin of her face. She even looked away from him while asking if full release was necessary on her part. Immediately, Ailen seemed concerned and slightly curious. He bent at the waist again, opting for a much closer look at the girl's face ─ including a manual tilt of her chin for inspection's sake. "It isn't necessary, but it will grant you an open mind that would allow you to more easily utilize all knowledge you've gained. You might even find some immediate inspiration. As the old ways say, orgasm is the door to creation. I've had multiple new ideas from what you've just given me, actually, but... are you alright?" In the end, Ailen couldn't keep himself from inquiring about the girl's wellbeing. He would be found tilting her head left to right, inspecting it closely for any abnormalities beyond the redness. "You look unwell. I'm worried I've done too much. Please let me know if you're feeling overwhelmed; I wouldn't dare think of working my precious apprentice."

Sakura insisted nothing was wrong. Sure, nothing was wrong on her end. She appeared to be enjoying herself somehow. Before Creation comes Destruction, she said moments later. The true meaning of that could have been lost, but a braindead monkey could grasp the gist in the given context. She hadn't given him any reason to distrust her so far, despite his own lack of cooperation thus far. Why not? He may as well stop holding on so tightly to himself. If he had to let go, then let go, he would. In a few breaths, all of Charlemagne was beginning to disappear. His lips remained fully solid while Sakura offered him an oral transfer of mana, but even that area would begin to phase soon enough. Even while fading into a translucent and permeable state, Charlemagne's limbs were fragmenting. It was terribly painful, but keeping in contact with Sakura seemed to mediate that terrible feeling. Maybe that was the key? One could hope.

Meanwhile, Mugetsu was in the early stages of having the time of his life... for today, at least. Miwa had given him a magnificent point of leverage. The results of his approach showed themselves immediately, as was normally the case. With a reaction like that, Mugen expected that he could drink of her essence until he overflowed with mana. Maybe he would, if he wasn't keen to try something else in due time. Ah, but Miwa had to maintain her posture for that to work out. It seemed she was in danger of collapsing from his initial assault. What a shame; she should have known he was just beginning. Mugen was rather fond of the way Miwa addressed him. If he had his way, he'd hear it all the time. Actually... why couldn't he have his way? He was even interested in the idea of her failing to maintain posture. Thinking he could have things as he liked, he retracted his tongue for just a moment. "Ara~? One more time," Mugen said just before his tongue glided its way along her crevice from bud to opening. As if to provide additional incentive toward his own goals, Mugen found the goddess's backdoor with... his thumb. Well, plopping that right in would surely pose no issues, he believed.

Something interesting was on the horizon, or frightening. Rather, she was in for quite a rude set of awakenings and intrusive thoughts. She was looking away from her mentor, trying to get her thoughts back in order, while dealing with all the problems of her own mind and past. She was told a release wasn't necessary on her part, but that it might help. She was given a reason to believe the extra jolt or whatever would lead her to have more ideas. According to Ailen, he'd had quite a few from the orgasm she'd given him. 'I gave him happy thoughts with just that... maybe I'm kinda good at this...' the thought was intrusive. 'No. Slut thought. I shouldn't be thinking like that...' immediately corrected herself. But what was this? Her head was being turned and her face tilted up. She found her mentor staring into her face looking both concerned and curious and bent over at the waist doing a careful examination of her face. "EEeh?!" she almost squealed, and for just a second she wasn't a three hundred year old Elefia. No, she was instead a seventeen year old girl who had a very attractive man, very close to and staring into her face. "I'm fine. I'm fine...." she mentioned not knowing what to do but knowing in the same moment that she was definitely attracted to this man. What was more he was also really caring and she was making him worry about her. Somehow that made him more attractive! What was she supposed to do about this. 'I'm going to hell. I am sure of it. And I'm going to drag him down with me... I'm going to a slut filled hell I am sure of it...' she was spiraling out of control. "Shisho..." she managed finally her face warmer still... "You know you're really attractive right? I'm not really used to people talking to me very much, especially not like really attractive men. So, I'm kind of just really easily flustered. So, I'm sure nothing is really wrong with me or anything like that... and you definitely haven't overworked me," she was almost rambling. 'You could definitely overwork me! Shit! Where did that come from?! Slut! Going straight to hell!' she was almost certain she might faint, but she definitely didn't want to worry this man. "About the release, it's just kind of... foreign to me really. I'm not sure what to expect and I've never had one before so... yeah. That's it," she seemed to be ending a confession. What was she going to do with herself.

Sakura felt herself reeling and was feeding Charles a great deal of mana. Even so, his body seemed to be shattering and while it was strange she didn't seem at all worried. Of course, even so, she kissed him, bringing her tongue out of his mouth she'd speak a few words to him. "It's okay to be something different, Char-kun... you'll still be you. Maybe more you than before..." she murmured into him. Whatever he took from the strange things she said, Sakura was perceptive enough to know the man was struggling quite a lot. This world seemed to do quite a number to him, and after having someone else become him, he'd have to be content to be something else and as much of himself as possible. She relaxed further, she opened herself completely to Charles as they kissed. If he needed something to get lost and found in, Sakura could be that... she wasn't as tied down by craziness and she truly didn't mind.

While Sakura realized her place in the world, her mother, was getting rather intimate with one of her fathers. Right at the moment Miwa was experiencing a very strong sensation in her loins. Her husband was content to take his fill from her loins and she was rather content to let him. Of course, he wanted something in exchange for this sensation and it was... his preferred pet name. In fact, he demanded it once more with his tongue moving the full length of her folds and a thumb placed within her rectum. Oh... that was quite nice "AN-A-TA!♥~" Truly this man was something fairly different from the others. Such forceful behavior and a dominating attitude what was she to do but give him what he wanted? After all she was getting what she wanted, in the form of a quickly building release in her loins.

Ailen continued checking his apprentice for anomalies, finding none that were very noteworthy. What could the problem have been? According to Anais herself, she was fine. Poppycock. She had the look of a person under duress, but ah, she went on to explain that. She started by asking if he knew of his own attractiveness. How silly. "I am married to a goddess. I like to think attractiveness is a prerequisite," he said calmly. Apparently though, Anais wasn't used to being spoken to by attractive people... or anyone for that matter. To that, Ailen could offer nothing but confusion. "How curious. You're such a stunning young woman, it surprises me that you don't have a lot of people vying for your attention. I sadly have no explanation for that, but at least you aren't overwhelmed. Ruining you would be the worst thing I ever did," he claimed. Ailen still hadn't released the girl's face. She was going on about her lack of experience with orgasms, not at all to his surprise. Fearing or shying away from the unknown was a very common thing. "I understand. Instinct is what makes us fear the unknown, even if we are told it is for our betterment. I would think no less of you if you decided to refrain. As I said, I am your mentor. Yours is the ultimate decision; understood?"

Charlemagne hardly existed at this point. He was falling apart and falling out of reality all at once. All the while, Sakura was encouraging the development. She had to know this was a frightening experience. In a matter of moments, he could cease to exist entirely; it even felt as if that would certainly happen. Sakura was open and still kissing him. Meanwhile, he was almost melding into her via that strange state of existence he'd entered. Strange as that was, and concerned as he was, Charlemagne was letting it happen. It may not have been what he imagined of being inside the girl, but... it was probably close enough by some weird goddess logic, right?

Once more, Mugen heard a call worth being excited for ─ and oh what a wonderful variant it was this time. So underestimated was the simple act of popping a finger or thumb in someone's arse, yet the results spoke for themselves. Perhaps that pink-haired lad that was still watching the ongoing shenanigans would learn that lesson? Whether he did or not, Mugen had progress to make. His other hand had moved in recent moments. Two fingers followed a line previously carved by his tongue to take residual fluid onto their prints, all while his tongue and opposite thumb each prodded away at a chosen hole. He had a few plans for this current position, and he intended to have them all fulfilled. They would find out together if Miwa lasted long enough. If she didn't, he'd have to come up with something extra-special on the spot.

Anais was still plagued by invasive thoughts even as she tried to reassure her mentor that he hadn't broken her in anyway. Maybe he had in actuality? No, she couldn't blame him for this... this was her becoming some sort of instant slut because she found a man attractive. Whatever the case, he claimed that his marriage to a goddess let him know he was attractive, she could only agree. "Good point, I've seen two of you and I understand that pretty is standard," she affirmed. "Still you are so nice about it, it was possible you didn't know..." she said, but that was a human fallacy thing, usually confirmed by men who knew they were good looking being a bit strange in her own experiences. Whatever the case she was being assaulted in her own mind by strange desires. He claimed she was 'stunning' and as such he didn't understand why people weren't vying for her attention. Was there steam coming off her head? Maybe? Her eyes were almost swirling, he thought her attractive? This beautiful man thought she was attractive?! Only a strange utterance could escape her lips as she tried to fight against the shock of that particular bit of information. 'Really? He's married to a goddess and he thinks I'm attractive... well I could... no!' she shut up her own mind and closed her eyes briefly. He was still holding her face, even though she'd explained her particular problem to him. Well, not entirely but at least the important bits. Though he was relieved he hadn't ruined her, her own mind said something different. 'Feel free to ruin me!' was her initially thought which required her to close her eyes again. 'Wait no. Definitely a slut thought! My shishou is so nice. Please stop...' she was crying to herself in her own mind. She definitely felt like she was thinking about taking advantage of his man. And he was so nice, but he also said he didn't mind. Hell, his last sentence seemed to imply that all choices were hers to make. He'd go along with that sort of exploration right. Her eyes were open again and traveling across his face. She felt strangely dominated, cared for, and... aroused? Yeah, that was probably it, what was she supposed to do about that? "H--hai!" she managed at the part about understanding. She was quite certain she shouldn't be staring, but she was sure if she closed her eyes, she'd definitely be assaulted by another set of invasive thoughts about this man. Actually, she was already having some weird thoughts and they'd first be evidenced by the tapping together of her index fingers. She always did that thing before she decided something, whether she was about to ask something, or do something was up for debate. Only a few days ago she'd considered she might want to take more interest in people... and here in Munetsuchi she'd basically started a strange apprenticeship, with sex and benefitis with a married man. Yeah, she was sure she was going to some kind of slutty hell.

While Anais struggled with her internal monologue Charles seemed to be letting his go. Sakura knew the lad was exploding within her arms, she could see it, feel it, everything. Even so, she felt this was the right way to go, he shouldn't disappear with all the mana and all the moments he'd been given he could continue, but what would it take for him to realize it? Sakura didn't fully understand the lad's motivations, but she knew he was trying to get back to his goddess... He seemed to be almost fizzling out and with her own feelings she wondered if he really understood what she'd said. "If you've accepted the destruction, you can create you..." A gentle pulse occurred within Sakura, it was the beat of her heart, the pulse of her mana, and in the depths... the darkness she'd taken from her dark cup. She offered fully her own body to help him... but if he gave up without trying to use it, he couldn't rebirth himself, he had things to do... so she meditated on the feeling. She harmonized...

And while that occurred, Miwa was busy having her life rearranged. This time fingers were added to the mix and her husband was busying himself by the mouth still. Her knees didn't buckle and she was ignoring the slight burning starting in her thighs as her loins gained slickness and that gentle pulsing sensation. Actually, only a few more movements of his tongue combined with the thumb in her rear would have the woman leaking all over the man's face and tongue as she reached a brilliant climax. All that tightness in her legs seemed to dissipate in the moment and she moaned her happiness while her hips shifted a little. Whatever he had planned for her, she'd gladly accept including the torturous teasing of his tongue.

Poor Anais was in turmoil. Sadly, she could receive no real assistance from Ailen, as he couldn't possibly fathom the truth going on in her mind. She somehow thought it was possible that he didn't know about his own attractiveness. That was silly, but more silly still was the obvious lack of acknowledgement for her own appeal. "Fufu~. You mean the way you didn't know? Forgive me if I'm taking a leap, but you don't seem to have yourself on a high enough pedestal," he commented. Her eyes closed, her mind raced, her eyes closed again. The turmoil in her mind must have been ridiculous. When Anais's eyes opened again, she was staring at him. Well, that didn't register as very abnormal to him at all. She voiced an understanding that any decisions were hers to make, though in a very timid manner. Something was off about the girl's mana. In order to check for himself, Ailen rubbed a finger gently across her bottom lip. That same finger found itself between his own lips thereafter, his tongue rubbing against it. The results of his little test were... strange. "Hmm. It doesn't seem you're having any trouble metabolizing. I suppose I really was worried for the wrong reason. Though I wonder what that is. Sumimasen. If I have no need to worry, I have little choice but to be curious instead. This is all very new to me," he admitted casually.

Whatever went on at Charlemagne's end was something he couldn't grasp. Well... he couldn't grasp anything, really. Sakura claimed accepting destruction would allow him to create him. What the hell did that mean? He was accepting whatever was happening, but no progress was being made. He didn't know how to create. He wasn't giving up, but he had nothing to work with either. "And how am I supposed to do that? I don't have that kind of power!" he exclaimed, knowing nothing about how he should be moving forward.

A few more movements of Mugen's tongue and thumb would be precisely what Miwa got. Those two fingers would also continue gliding up and down, as if to wet themselves sufficiently for another purpose entirely. Said purpose was not met right away, of course... but Mugen had an edge. Over time, he made himself very aware of Miwa's mannerisms. Even before she became audible, he had signs to follow. Legs tensing a certain way, a certain throb against the tip of his tongue, a certain quiver of her anus around his thumb ─ these were the signs he'd been waiting for. Mugen's clothes all dispersed into shadowy wisps, baring his full, nigh flawlessly-muscled form, including a firm rod ready to strike at the perfect moment. Pleasure struck Miwa, and that was the exact moment he targeted. His thumb remained in her rectum, but his tongue left her. He erected his posture and swiftly delivered the brunt of his girth to her depths while his previous efforts stilled washed over her. In that same moment, his two moistened fingers were held out to the side.

Anais was falling apart, mentally. Physically, she was only experiencing the symptoms of arousal and embarrassment. She was also mentally being tortured by the ideas which had been ingrained in her mind for over three hundred years. As if this man fully intended to keep up the work of embarrassing her, he pointed out that she'd been unaware of her own attractiveness, letting her know that she didn't hold herself in a high enough esteem. "I... well. Maybe? I don't think badly of myself but I hadn't given it much consideration at all..." fell out of the girl's mouth as her fingers kept tapping. She was really trying not to do too much visualization here because the man before her was already consuming her thoughts. At least for a moment or two, she seemed to be doing a good job of holding her invasive thoughts at bay. No, actually she wasn't. This man had his finger tracing her bottom lip, and then he licked it afterwards. Making a claim to be testing her mana to be sure of her wellness, he managed to make it look sexual. No. That was wrong, she saw it as sexual. 'You can do that to me!~' her brain was running away from her again. At the same time, she seemed to be trying not to visualize it. She shut her eyes to keep out the image, but it didn't stop, instead her imagination seemed to go a bit wild with the idea, showing him making the same face and consideration after tasting her instead. Where did that thought come from?! Her mana being off was likely because of metabolizing but not in a negative way. Little did she know her strangely invasive thoughts were probably also something similar. It only became worse as her mentor admitted to curiosity and his newness in dealing with such a situation as her. 'Eh? That's so hot, and he's curious and all about... me?!' she thought as she opened her eyes again and biting her lip. "Curious is always okay. And I'm also like super new to this, but I think you're doing fine," she tried to be comforting. She tried not to let her mind wander. 'Good good, distract him... and keep my slut thoughts to my slut self, until I am cursed to slut hell...'

At the same time Sakura seemed to be almost done. The addition of Charles's most recent mana, kicked her own metabolism into hyperdrive. Those reddened eyes of hers gained a bit more light and there was something of a slight shift in the way she sat. The disappearing Charles was a problem, but it was also not. He according to his own words couldn't make him self. He didn't know how... a look of sheer curiosity passed Sakura's face in that moment as she gave that statement a bit of thought. "How? That's an odd question," she murmured. She seemed to be almost quizzical but nothing in her openness changed. She'd allowed this lad to sink into her, but he didn't seem to be taking anything from her nor did he have the inclination to do so. That darkness that was left in her, seemed to be seeping in a bit more, and as such would begin to taint him. "I told you already you could be what you wanted, but perhaps you'd understand it better if I said do as you desire. Feel what you want from the depths of yourself... truly feel it with as many senses as you can, and do it as you envision it. Not because it's good or right, feel everything because you want to... because you desire it," she said, her body clenched, her tongue flickered over his lips she'd have squeezed him softly as their bodies melded together. "And don't worry, no matter what you choose. I'm here for you, take what you need from me, give me anything you don't..." she said softly, almost as if that darkness in her body was reaching out to the man he was willing to be touched, used, accepted. Such was the desire of that power and all things connected to that empty space. It was a hard thing to explain, creation to someone who didn't understand everything they could do.

While Sakura tried to explain to Charles how to get himself to restart, Miwa was having her brain rewritten. She'd experienced pleasure which had her knees buckling, but it would only get worse. Mugen removed his fingers from her depths, he eventually stood to sling his rod into her depths even int his position, even while she was feeling the rush of an orgasm. Actually, especially while she was feeling an orgasm. Her canal was squeezing down upon a massive girth as it was nigh forced into her. It was an overwhelming sensation. Miwa was sure she was seeing stars. Her tongue was hanging out, and stars seemed to be dancing behind her blue eyes. Would she ever really like this the same way with anyone else? Probably not, still... she kept her body upright, feeling this man reach into the depths of her soul from that angle.

Good for Anais; she at least wasn't just putting herself down. Negligence to oneself was also something to avoid, but it was a thousand times better than outright self-loathing. Ailen could leave it at that... somewhat. "Hmm. I can't call that a failure on your part. You've avoided becoming prideful to a fault, even though you are so reserved. I'd call it a perfect balance, but... it wouldn't hurt to believe in yourself a bit more. You really are a special sort," he said. The moment he realized the blessing Anais carried from a young age, he could have said as much. With all their time spent in his workshop, he was only made more certain. Regardless, they were both new to this situation. That much didn't need saying in terms of the facts, but it remained enlightening nonetheless. It seemed they could both rest a bit easier. "You're right," he said, erecting his posture and once again ignoring the fact that his manhood was still freely swinging in the air. "That's refreshing to hear. I suppose we both have a lot of learning to do. There are plenty of things I'm sure you will be teaching me on a regular basis. So... yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Anais-sensei," he concluded with a smile that appeared only half-joking.

How was an odd question. To that, Charlemagne wondered... how? Nothing made sense. More of an explanation was needed, and lo, he had it soon enough. It wasn't so much a matter of becoming what he wanted; it was a matter of doing as he wished. Could he do that? Normally, he would think it impossible. Charlemagne had always been an advocate of enjoying one's life as they saw fit, though he also resigned himself to ensuring that for others before himself. So, what was his desire? For some reason or another, he was giving it some earnest thought. She gave some preemptive reassurance about his decision, insisting that she'd be there to give what he needed and take what he didn't, regardless of the choice. How comforting. As that corruption found its way back into Charlemagne with Sakura as its medium, he found a bit more solidity in his physical form. What to do? What did he want? If Charlemagne had one selfish wish, he'd take a bit of that happy life for himself. He deserved it, right? After all he'd been through over the last two days alone, of course he did! "What I desire, huh..." he mused. There was definitely a list of things he wanted, whether he knew the reason or not at present. First... he'd have to take a bit. Sakura's breast would find itself sucked into Charlemagne's mouth posthaste as he aimed to take in a hefty swig of mana.

Speaking of taking things in, Miwa was proving herself capable of doing so, as she'd done time and time again. That squeeze Mugen felt just after his entry was magical... literally and metaphorically. He took a moment to bask in the sensation, of course while forcing a pulse or twelve through her canal. If Mugen had his way, Miwa would fail to feel the same with any of her other options. There was a minor war for dominance among some of her husbands. Qin, who recently left the room, was one who dominated by force... but Mugen was a different sort of entity. His very soul demanded domination by show of power ─ of absolute overwhelming might. "Still standing, huh? I like it," he commented. How long would that last, though? He supposed they'd find out together, some time after his pelvis began knocking against the goddess's backside again, again, and yet again.

Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast